From Clay to Putty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take another hit from the bottle and as I cap them, I can hear the snickers of the men in the background on the video and I hear Eric taunting me. "You want more of my cock?"

My eyes are glued to the phone, watching as I nod. The poppers hit me and my hand is flying up and down the length of my dick as I shift into a higher gear.

"You want more of my cock?" Eric asks again. He's stroking himself and I can't tear my eyes away.

"What's that?" he asks and he puts his hand to his ear. "I can't hear you."

I finally look up at him. "Yes..."

"Yes, what?" he prompts.

"Yes," I gulp. "I want your cock."

He flings pre-cum across my face and then slides his dick slowly and deliberately back into my open mouth.

Oh fuck, I'm coming. I throw my head back against the headrest, my body arching and my hips raising off the seat as my mouth opens in a silent roar.

The first volley hits the headrest next to my face and I feel it splash against my ear and cheek.

On screen, Eric pulls out slightly and then slams back in, fucking my face roughly for several seconds. Then he pulls out again, slaps my cheeks and nose with his cock, and then drags it across my face and over my lips, leaving a shiny trail of pre-cum. And fuck if my tongue isn't frantically lapping it all up!

"Fuck..." I moan as I fire another shot, this one hitting me on my chin.

Eric go balls deep down my throat and I realize I'm not even gagging anymore as he thrusts in and out. His hand is in my hair and he's pulling my face against him. His balls slap against my chin and he erupts, his hot cum pumping straight down my throat.

Another blast from my dick hits me square in the chest.

I'm swallowing his load as the rest of mine spatters against my belly and covers my hand. I slump in my seat and watch as he continues to fuck my mouth, wishing I could back the clip up and shoot all over again.

***

I'm exhausted and feel like I've been through the wringer as I stagger from my car and into the house. My pants are still open and my stomach is sticky with cum. I'm thankful my roommates are gone for the weekend.

I don't even shower. I use my shirt to wipe the cum off and then strip out of my pants and crawl into bed. As tired as I am, I can't sleep because I'm still hard, so I grind my hips into my pillow until I finally pass out.

***

Alarm bells jar me awake and I nearly fall out of bed. My head is pounding with what I'm pretty sure is a hangover. Fuck... I'm never touching alcohol again as long as I live.

The stupid alarm is still blaring and I realize it's my phone. I reach for it and see Steve's smiling face on the screen. And then I see the time. What?! It's 11:40 a.m.! I can't believe I slept through Sunday School and church.

I slide my thumb across the screen. "Hello?" Ugh. It even hurts to talk.

"Clay!" Steve exclaims and I wince and grab my forehead. Is he shouting? Why is he talking so loud? And why do I have a boner?

"I just got off the phone with Brian Porter," he continues. "Congratulations, you got the part!"

I'm confused and it's not just the alcohol from last night.

"He said he's never seen an audition like it," Steve says, and I freeze. "He told me – dammit, what were his words again ... I wrote them down – oh here they are. That's right, he said he's never seen somebody 'just let go' the way you did."

"Oh my gosh," I say with a gulp. Fuck. Er... fudge.

"I know, right?!" Steve gushes. "That's awesome! He said it looked like you've done this for years. Even called you a total natural!"

A total natural? I'm too stunned to say anything in response.

"Are you there? Clay?"

"Uh huh," I stammer. "Yeah, I'm right here."

"Are you okay?"

I clear my throat. "Yeah, I'm just not feeling well is all."

"Well hell," he laughs, "I'd have thought you'd be a little more excited! Whatever you did really impressed him. All of them."

There's a beeping noise in my ear. "Hey, that's Frank on the other line," Steve says. "I better take this. Talk to you soon okay?"

I'm conflicted as I set my phone down. On the one hand, I'm excited about the part, but on the other, I feel so gross and dirty and violated by what Brian said. Especially because every time I think about what happened my heart races and I get a boner.

I can't think. I can't wrap my head around any of it. The more I try, the more my head hurts.

I feel like my skin is crawling and I need to take a shower.

I pull up my favorite Vineyard Worship album on my iPhone, connect to my portable Bluetooth speaker, and take it into the bathroom with me.

I turn the shower on as hot as I can stand and step in. For the next twenty minutes I scrub every inch of my body as I pray and sing along to the praise music.

When I come back to my bedroom I'm clean and my heart is lighter and somewhat at peace. But physically, I still feel like crap. My head is killing me. I don't ever want to touch alcohol again. How do people drink and manage to function the next day?

I hang my towel on the door and pull on a fresh pair of briefs and my favorite Hawkeyes t-shirt and turn on the fan. It's hot so I don't bother with sweatpants or even shorts. I find clean sheets, strip the bed of the dirty ones, and make it up.

I get back into bed and lie on my back. I stare at the ceiling, not realizing at first that my hand is on my crotch, my fingers gently cupping my balls while my thumb is slowly running up and down my hard dick. Disgusted with myself, I grab my Beats and turn my praise music back on.

A couple minutes later the phone rings. I look and it's Steve again. I slide to accept the call. "Hi," I say.

"I just got off the phone with Frank," he says. "They're sending the contracts over tomorrow morning. Are you free for lunch?"

I mentally run though my schedule for Monday. "Yeah," I say. "Lunch works."

"Great. Meet me at Fig & Olive at noon. It's on Melrose."

We hang up and the music comes back on. Not even thirty seconds later it fades out as the phone rings again and I sigh. Just like Steve. He's the most forgetful guy I know.

"What did you forget now?" I laugh, not bothering to look at the screen as I answer.

"Clay."

It's Frank, not Steve. My eyes go wide and I feel myself go pale.

Frank. Fuck.

I tense and sit up straight as he continues. "Frank Turner here. Steve says he told you the good news."

"Um –"

"Listen up," he interrupts, "so you won't be too surprised tomorrow, there are a few changes being made to the script."

"Changes?" I say slowly.

"Yes." He sounds very business-like, almost as if he's reading off a list or something. "We're undergoing a re-write."

"A what?"

"A re-write. Well, not a full re-write," he explains, "but we hired a script doctor. The basic plot is still the same but the jewel thief has been changed from female to male."

"W..w..what?"

There's a click and then Jason is on the line. "Hey Clay, it's Jason. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry. Your character is still going to be badass and do whatever it takes to get his man."

"But, you said the audition wasn't –"

"Things change, kid," he says.

"And since it's an Indie," Frank cuts in, "we can get away with more explicit sex sce–"

"No!" This time I cut him off. "I can't. Please don't make me do this."

"What?" Jason asks, and then his voice gets calm. "No Clay, this is strictly business. You're completely free to turn down the part if you want. But about last night," he goes all serious, "so long as you don't tell anyone what happened last night, all those pictures and videos stay a secret."

"For real?" I ask, biting my lip. "You're not forcing me?"

"Not at all," Jason says and his voice is reassuring. I can even hear Frank grunting in agreement. "The photos and videos and everything we got from your phone are just our insurance. One has nothing to do with the other."

"I don't understand then," I say. "If you're not making me do this, then why?"

"Be honest, Clay," Jason says and his voice is back to business, "and don't try to bullshit me. I wanted the video three times last night and you were totally into it. You and Eric have some fucking hot chemistry– "

What?! I wasn't into it! Was I? My dick is starting to tingle. Oh fuck.

" – and it got us to thinking that, well, making both characters gay made sense. In fact, we already offered the role to Eric and he accepted."

"Eric? He what? He accepted?" My head is spinning and this time it's not from alcohol. Eric's going to be in the movie?

"So Clay," Jason says, and I swear I can hear a smile in his voice. "You in or out?"

I look down and not only am I fully hard, there's a wet spot on the front of my briefs, and as I watch it grow larger and spread, I know what my answer needs to be.

The End.