All Comments on 'From Duchess to Concubine'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story Line

This was a great start to what I pray will be a lengthy novella! Looking forward to seeing the journey the two main characters travel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ehh

Another he rapes her into loving her story

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
You got me on this one

it wasn't uncommon in Medieval times for a the victor to claim the wife of the conquered nobleman as a concubine. But usually the nobleman and his sons were executed to prevent him from escaping, raising an army and getting retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intriguing and Enjoyable Start

I hope to read more.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So much for strong

I kinda expected more of a tight from her since she supposedly controlled her husband. And if course he rapes her and she falls for him. Please make her have a little more back bone, I hate the fact that everyone has abandoned her though. If she is gonna start thinking that she deserves better husband and forget about him why not just run away?

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
You got me on this one (follow-up)

To add to my recent comment; while it wasn't uncommon for a duke (or King, etc.) to take the wife of a conquered nobleman as a concubine, but that usually happened after the vanquished nobleman was dead (either in battle, or executed immediately after); plus, a king would never have agreed to give back territory his men had bled (and shed blood) for. Gaining territory was how a Duke became a king and how a king consolidated his power. It was a very brutal time; in which "might made right" and the victor took the spoils, and the loser died (unless he was able to flee the country - to raise a new army and counterattack.... I guess you had to add your own kink in there: the chastity device and the threat of castration! One last question: there was no mention of a queen. If there was no queen, why not take the Duchess as his wife and queen? Given that any children she might have would be of noble birth and therefore be in line for succession (even if they are bastards). (Might she be "promoted" at a later date?) Am I over-thinking this?

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
love it!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I dislike that she is already caving. I don't think that is very realistic. I am interested though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As much as I started to enjoy this story I had to give up! Your continued use of her name (twice in one short paragraph of two sentences) was giving me a headache. We know her name so try using pronouns. Please take this as constructive criticism!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous