From Duchess to Concubine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

Mona came to herself in the late morning, her naked body between her own sheets.

Peter was seated at a desk dressed in finery dictating a letter to a scribe. When he saw that Mona was awake he dismissed the scribe and faced his prisoner. He could tell that Mona was replaying the past night's events in her mind.

"Ahh, I see that you are awake. Your attendants will be here with your wardrobe for the day shortly. You won't be quite so exposed when you are attending to me in the throne room. You did VERY well last night, I think we are both agreed that it will be fun to do that again."

Mona planted a stern look on her face and said, "You are a foul beast!"

Peter laughed and said. "Yes I have often been compared to a beast by my conquests. I consider that description a compliment."

With that two of her new female attendants entered the room. Mona noticed that both the king's armor and her brief garments from the previous evening were no longer in the room. Mona wondered how long she had been asleep. The women shielded Mona from the eyes of King Peter as they helped her into a simple, yet elegant and sumptuous feeling, silk robe. The robe hid all of Mona from view.

As they padded down the hallway the younger attendant said, "You have pleased the king. The Duke has been given a bath and permitted to shave his face. All of the straw in his cell has been replaced with clean and fresh new and a softer sleeping mat has been given to him."

Mona had no way of knowing if this was the truth but she did not feel that the woman was lying. A few of the old servants had been retained by the Herin occupiers. Perhaps if Mona could contact one of them, she could confirm this tale.

Once back in the bathroom Mona was compelled to surrender the robe. She was given simple exercise clothing and led through a strenuous exercise regime. Following this she was given a light breakfast, bathed, shaved and perfumed. The older attendant then came forward.

"We are to dress you in the style of a Herin concubine for your appearance in court today.I will be presenting you to the king. The new throne is nearly finished. You will sit in the throne on his left. His excellency's throne will tower over yours. When you are introduced you will kiss the king's ring. He will then take you to himself and plant a goodly kiss upon your lips. It is to your interest to kiss him back. In detail the older attendant then explained Mona's role and responsibilities for the day as Peter was installed as ruler of Rikard's kingdom.

"You are permitted only three dress colors,'" The woman continued. "Black, red, and white, fortunately your ladyship has perfect coloration for either of those. I warn you now that Herin fashions are quite different from what you are used to. However, your new mode of dress is exactly like that of the concubines in Herin. The white dress is for court appearances, the black for state dinners and the red when it is the time of your monthly. During your time of the month you will be expected to pleasure the king with your mouth, your lips, your hands, and your ladyship's rear entry. The king will make use of you every day he is in the castle. Only his being called away by war will keep you from preforming your obligations to him."

Mona was appalled. The idea that King Peter taking the entry to her ass was something she had never dreamed of even being mentioned The idea of servicing him with her lips and mouth was also egregious. With Rikard she had done no more than delicately and lightly explore his manhood with her tongue. Rikard had wanted so much more but, despite repeated appeals, he never got it. Mona knew instinctively that Peter would not settle for what the Duke had.

Her new attendants produced the fashions she was expected to wear and Mona thought that it had to be some cruel joke. Her usual fashions were long flowing dresses with a high bodice and long sleeves. This dress had a high hemline that exposed nearly all of her legs. The bodice was designed to cling to her breasts and the neckline plunged so that most of her bosom was exposed. It had no sleeves. Under this she had to don three brief garments. The first supported her bust like a small shelf. It accentuated her breasts and held them up to maximize their exposure in the dress. The front had just enough fabric to cover her nipples. There was a brief garment very much like her familiar step ins but much scantier. Above this she wore a belt which held fast the tops of her stockings. The stockings amazed her. They were not crafted out of woolen like those she was familiar with but rather some form of silk. They felt wonderful on her legs. Truth be told, Mona admired how they made her legs look even longer and lovelier. Mona thought that in passing that if things were as they had been before the war; if she could have worn the stockings under her normal attire, she would have been a very happy woman. A pair of white dance slippers completed the outfit.

Once Mona was dressed she had to practice sitting down for quite some time. It was very easy, when sitting down, unless done properly, to expose the top of the stockings and the lower garments, Mona looked at herself in the mirror. She could find no trace of the woman she was. "What is happening to me?" She thought. To her added considerable consternation, when her mind wandered it inevitably ended up back in bed with King Peter.

Hours later she was told to prepare to enter the throne room. The last time she had been there she was Duchess of this realm. King Peter would be installed upon the throne today and named as ruler of Remnia, He was to meet the country's leading citizens, receive tribute and announce his plans for his newly conquered land. Mona would be presented to the court and set in as his official concubine. Mona wished she were dead. There was no escape from total humiliation today. For the thousandth time she thought about her beloved husband in the tower. He was by birth and by right the true ruler of this land yet his future, and perhaps his very life, depended upon Mona submitting fully to today's humbling. It depressed her but she was not even permitted a frown. She was expected to smile blissfully throughout the proceedings.

At last she entered the throne room a few steps behind her new lady in waiting. Her appearance caused a stunned silence to replace the steady drone in the room. She had appeared before many of these citizens and soldiers before. Those times she was dressed in the long and flowing finery she adored. Now Mona could practically feel the eyeballs examining every inch of her exposed skin. Mona walked the considerable distance to the foot of King Peter's new throne.

"Presenting, Mona, King Peter's fair concubine." A herald announced. Like one in a trance Mona gazed up at her vanquisher. King Peter, dressed in ermine and black silk, arose and strode down the steps of his throne. Mona curtsied and kissed his royal signet ring when it was offered. She felt his strong embrace and was dimly aware of his hot lips upon hers. Despite herself, she kissed him back. Mona then turned and faced the gathered throng. King Peter stood behind her and fastened a piece of gold jewelry around Mona's neck. The crescent moon upon a chain was meant to symbolize a collar. A symbol of Mona's new status as enslaved property. Mona would be compelled to wear it during state occasions from this day forth. Once the symbol was around her throat Mona, as daintily as she could, strode the few paces to her new throne. She sat down, being successful in keeping her undergarments out of public view.

Mona was heartbroken by what transpired next. Tributes were made to the new king by representatives of the vintners, the farmers and the skilled tradesmen. The tributes were rather lavish, far more lavish than ceremony required. Each made speeches indicating that they were pleased with their new monarch. To Mona, they seemed grateful for Peter's victory. Mona had no idea that her husband's war had been so unpopular. The generals who had served her husband presented Peter with the staff of Remnia. Mona knew it as the oldest and most sacred symbol of her country. It had been in Rikard's family for four hundred years. She had never known a day when her husband had not carried it.

The priests presented Peter with a scroll of authority, making him head of church as well as state. Despite the admonition that she smile perpetually, Mona wept openly at what occurred next. Standing before her throne, the high priest read a proclamation dissolving her marriage to to Duke Rikard and placing her under the authority of King Peter.The proclamation meant that even if Rikard were one day returned to the throne the church would never sanction her remarriage to him. She had been given to Peter "For all eternity."

Peter accepted each tribute with humility and sincerity. He promised to be a fair and generous ruler. He promised to be a fair and gentle master to Mona He accepted the staff of Remnia and allowed Rikard's crown to be placed upon his own head. At last it was time for his speech. Mona would never forget the words.

"Good citizens of Remnia. I have come in conquest not because I have designs upon this fair dukedom but rather to end the reign of an immature, weak willed ruler who led you all into an unpopular, needless war. I could take this land and make it part of the Kingdom or Herin but that is not my way. After a five year interval of peace I will appoint a new regent for this land, This regent will be one of your own people. He and his heirs will become the new lords of this country. You will have a new Duke and he will be one like yourselves. When he ascends to the throne I will return to my own nation. My lasting legacy to this country will be a firm peace and a treaty of eternal friendship between our two realms. The new Duke will be selected in four years time. After a year of training he ascends to the new throne of Remnia. Long live Remnia!"

The crowd burst out in rapturous cheering. For Mona the pain was acute. Not one person had asked after her husband (despite what the church said she would always think of him that way.) Everyone seemed agreed to this new, foreign plan. There was little hope for Rikard now. As if reading her mind Peter spoke again.

"As to your former Duke, he will reside in the tower until a new Duke assumes the crown. Rikard has committed crimes against his people but it is not my place, nor my duty to try him. He should be put to trial by his own people in his own courts. His trial will be one of the first responsibilities of the new Duke of Remnia. Long live Remnia!"

After more cheering the throne room began to empty. Mona was required to sit motionlessly until the last well wisher had excused himself. When the last visitor left the room Peter turned to Mona and said. "You have done well. I know this was a hard day for you. At the same time, you look delectable. You are to report to the royal bed chamber in five minuets, Remain dressed as you are. If you do not show up when expected Rikard gets a gross of rats for company in his cell."

Glumly, Mona prepared herself to face Peter. Legally she had traveled far today. At nightfall previous to today, she had been the Duchess of Remnia now, at dusk a day later she was officially a divorced woman and a concubine. Legally she was now Peter's property and everything that she received was at the pleasure of King Peter. She gazed at her wedding and engagement rings. "What did they symbolize now?" She thought. Mona vowed that as long as Rikard lived she would never remove them.

After attending to her toilet and freshening up, her new lady in waiting led Mona to the bedchamber door. Once Mona was granted entry, the woman excused herself. King Peter awaited inside. He was shirtless and wore a very self-satisfied smile upon his face. Mona was struck again at his impressive muscles. Despite herself she found her eyes lingering on Peter's muscled stomach then her eyes focused on his crotch. His aroused manhood could be seen through the tight pants.

"Strip for me concubine. Slowly and sensually remove your dress and then your underthings. Once you are naked removed the rest of my clothing. I intend to take you several times this evening." King Peter pushed a button on some Herin marvel and music could be heard in the room. The music was beguiling with a steady beat. It was all the more astounding to Mona because because she had not the slightest idea how the music was being produced.

Mona was fine dancer. In fact nothing got her into the mood for wanting to make love with her husband more than a evening of formal dancing. Rikard was an excellent dancer and she and Mona impressed all who saw them moving together on the floor. Often after a night of dancing Mona felt like a wanton woman. But to dance for this man in her own bedchamber! And then she thought of Rikard battling a gross of rats in his prison cell.

Mona began moving slowly until she caught up to the tempo of the beat. Steeling herself she undid the buttons of her dress. Slowly the front of her dress opened revealing the sheer underthings. Mona imagined herself a million miles away as her dress slid to the floor. She kicked off the slippers. Slowly, unaware of how tantalizing it looked, she unhooked and unrolled the stockings until her lean long legs were bared. The belt and the bra followed in rapid succession and at last, since there was no alternative, Mona stepped out of the lacy bottom garment. To her considerable horror, Mona realized that her pussy was wet.

King Peter clapped his hands in appreciation and Mona approached him. When she reached for the string tie on his pants her hands touched his skin and it was as though she were struck by lightning. She fondled the strong muscles of his stomach and she trembled as she lowered his pants. His huge phallus was inches from her face. In curiosity as much as from the arousal she was denying the reality of even while caught up in; she touched it. Her small hand wrapped around the shaft, She was amazed at its obvious power. A desire she rarely felt stirred and she brought her face even closer. Tentatively she licked it with her tongue. It tasted strong and manly, not at all like Rikard's, Scarcely comprehending what force was operating Mona found herself kneeling on the floor eagerly kissing and licking Peter's manhood.

Peter gently, and lovingly instructed Mona as to what she was to do. For the first time in her life Mona began preforming a real act of fellatio, a word Mona had never heard previously. Mona lost herself in the rhythmic back and forth motion that matched the tempo of the music. Knowing lust how far to push her Peter withdrew his penis just before he came. Fascinated Mona watched Peter's ejaculate fall to the floor of her bed chamber.

Peter gathered her up in his strong and powerful arms and began kissing her on the lips and all over. Once he had carried Mona to the bed his lips and tongue plunged deeply into Mona's womanhood. Her orgasm was thunderous and could be heard in most parts of the castle. Peter had a short recovery interval and soon placed his again erect penis in Mona's pussy. Her second orgasm nearly equaled the first.To her amazement Peter was ready a third time. Mona's orgasm on this occasion was utter delight.Spent as she had never been before Mona snuggled next to Peter and fell into a blissful sleep.

In the morning, Mona awoke with a start. She was beside herself with shame. Peter's face was the first thing she saw. He was sitting above her, dressed in a linen robe, staring deeply at Mona as she slept.

"Good Morning, my little concubine. I want to thank you for a wonderful evening. Enslaving you is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Breakfast will arrive shortly. After that I have affairs of state to attend to which is real shame as I would prefer to be making love to you."

Mona remembered every detail of the prior evening. Glumly she looked at her rings. She had betrayed her husband again last night in bed as surely as his generals had betrayed him on the battlefield. Mona began to weep.

Peter seemed to have an innate understanding of her grief. "Mona, there is no shame in what you are feeling. You still care about Rikard. I don't expect that fact to change any time soon but becoming my concubine was your best and only option. In time I will replace Rikard, in many respects, in your heart. In the meantime there is no shame in letting your body have what it wants. I provide you with things that Rikard could never have hoped to. You are not betraying him by accepting my ministrations. We are a very good couple. Already I care a great deal about you Mona.I will always keep you safe and protect you always. All I ask for now is that you accept the desire we have for each other as natural and as a very good thing."

With that he kissed Mona deeply and passionately. Mona found comfort in his words and took great delight in kissing him back. After breakfast she felt much better. Peter excused himself to preform some state duty leaving Mona alone with her thoughts. Once Peter left the bedchamber Mona began replaying his words in her mind. The more Peter's words echoed in her consciousness the more truthful and honest they seemed. Mona thought long and hard and, at last, decided that she would create a place for Peter in her heart. She stretched and called for her ladies in waiting.It promised to be a beautiful day.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers
12