From Jenny to Mei Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought her shame could not get any worse but her body, the last thing she could count on as being hers, betrayed her. She began to get wet. Her juices started to flow around the cock of the man behind her as his rhythm increased.

"Look at how this whore gets lathered up," she heard him say. "She's as foamy as a car wash."

The two men inside of her laughed. Jenny sobbed, tears running down her face, her mascara showing the path the rivulets took down her cheeks.

The man in her mouth said, "How's she Billy?"

"Tight... She's one tight whore. Feels motherfucking fantastic."

"Well hurry it up already. I can't blow in her mouth. This bitch can't suck cock worth a damn."

It occurred to her that she might spare her pussy this guys pounding if she could make him come in her mouth, in the condom of course. So she tried sucking and moaning like she enjoyed it but he just shoved it further it and gagged her some more.

She looked at his stomach and noticed for the first time he was wearing a Bart Simpson t-shirt. The cartoon character had his middle finger raised on a hand jutted in front of him and the bubble coming out of his mouth said, "Fuck You, Man!" So now even cartoon characters were mocking her. It might as well have said, "Fuck You, Jenny, you worthless whore."

After a few more thrusts into her mouth, Jimmy said, "Fuck this. I can't come in this bitch's mouth."

Jenny heard the words with inexpressible relief. Then he moved to stand next to her, and she felt his hands on her ass and her tit. The first man had picked up his rhythm somewhat and was really pounding into her now.

Fresh sobs emitted from her as the familiar rhythm touched somewhere below her level of control. She felt her self starting to push back against him.

Her conscious mind wanted it over with. Her body seemly wanted it to continue. With all the confusion of the past few days she didn't know which part of her should take the reins. She considered for a moment, 'I'm slut after all. And what what would a slut do? Anyway if I respond the guy will come sooner and I'll get the hell out of here.'

Just then she felt a sharp pain on her left ass cheek as Mr. T-shirt her slapped her hard.

"Oh man, spank her again. Her pussy just gripped my cock. This whore loves it."

Jenny jerked her chin up, bent her, her face pointed to the ceiling. Her slick black hair whipped in an arch over her head and fell on her naked back.

"Yes, I'm a whore!" She screamed the confession. "I'm such a filthy fucking slut." The tears flowed.

The men mistook it for a boast. But not Phil. His heart nearly broke, but he stayed strong. Jenny was breaking before his eyes.

The two laughed again. Mr. T-shirt said, "You sure are honey. Your a great little slut."

He slapped her again and Jenny let out a low groan.

In some unknown corner of her mind the decision was made. If she were going to be judged a whore, talked to like a whore, fucked like a whore, she was going to act like a whore. Her conscious mind, still bathed in shame, had no part in the decision. The words that came out of her mouth next shocked her.

"Fuck me, you bastard!"

Another slap and she felt it on her soul.

"Is that all you got? That the best you can do? Fuck me harder goddamnit!"

"Oh shit! We got a live one here, dude. Give it to her."

Taking it is a challenge, the man behind her thrust harder and faster giving it all he had. But he didn't have much. Seeing this girl turn into a maniac, grunting and pushing against him, looking back at him with those hate filled eyes he couldn't last and he came in the condom with a groan.

"Shit, you pussy!" She mocked him, "I was just getting warmed up."

Insulting him was her only revenge.

"My turn," T-shirt said and she felt the first one withdraw with a pop and the other one maneuver behind her. His hands grasped her hips and she felt him enter her with one thrust.

"Uh. Jesus she is fucking tight."

The first one stripped the condom off, tossed it in a box of broken bottles and cigarette buts in the corner.

Phil said to him, "Tell Eric it's his turn."

"So you've got more cock for me? Can't fuck me with your own huh? Mr. Blackmail? Too small to show it around your friends? Or do you just get off watching other guys get what you couldn't?"

Phil didn't respond, only nodded at the first guy who left but not before he slapped Jenny's ass and said, "You're the best little slut I've fucked in a long time sweetie. Thanks for the ride. Enjoy the rest of the train."

"Fuck you, little dick," she said as the door closed. A moment later an older man appeared, maybe forty. Dressed in black slacks and a golf shirt.

Mr. T-shirt had been thrusting hard, the slapping of his hips against her, his grunts filling the small space.

Jenny was no longer crying.

Phil tossed the new man a condom but he just held it in his hand, moving to Jenny's head.

"My, my," he said, "this is a sight." He tenderly ran his hand over her hair and her scalp.

Jenny looked up at him, bouncing forward with the impacts to her hips, her hands still bound, her eyes filled with rage.

He squatted down to look her in the eye. "How did a nice girl like you get caught in a position like this?"

She didn't want to hear this.

"Wouldn't your mama be surprised," he stroked her hair. "Can you imagine, twenty some years ago when she gave birth to you. If she could've seen into the future and seen you like this? If she had she probably would've drowned you in the bathtub."

Jenny began to sob again in humiliation. He was probably right.

"That's right honey. That's right sweetie. Let it all out. You really are such a little whore. But your tears will clean you."

"Stop it," Phil said.

He ignored him.

"Come on honey," he said, "undo my belt buckle."

She didn't make a movement.

"I've got a nice cock in here for you. It's just what you want right now. A nice warm cock that will fit so well in your mouth. I'll even use this condom if you want."

Jenny looked back up at him and thought she saw sympathy. She shuffled her elbows and reached out to take his belt buckle and pulled the leather out of the loop.

"Thank you honey. Now open my fly."

She did, without thinking.

He shrugged his pants off his hips.

The guy pumping into her grabbed and yanked on her hair, pulling her chin up.

"Be gentle with her," the older guy said, "we've got a little jewel here." Looking down on her with gentle eyes, he said, "Take it in."

"Condom," Phil said.

"Shut the fuck up," Jenny said and took his cock in her mouth. She was getting tired of Phil.

"Ah, yes," he looked up, "such a sweet girl you've got here Phil. So enthusiastic."

Jenny shut down her mind, pushing all thoughts away. She'd been so totally fucked with over the past few days, subjected to such overwhelming pressure that she just didn't want to think. 'Anyway, I always wanted two men at once,' she thought.

In a trance she sucked his cock like it was the best thing ever. She moaned and hummed and gave it little licks and sucks. She played with his balls with her bound hands, the ribbon digging into her wrists.

She nearly forgot the fucking she was taking from the guy behind her, until he started slapping the hell out of her ass. She'd never liked it, never allowed it, but with each stab of pain she grunted and felt her pussy grip him tighter.

She felt his thumb start to insinuate into her asshole. She shook her head and tried to say, "No" but with a cock in her mouth it just sounded like 'Ooohhh.' She felt the whole thing enter and twist around inside her. The pain was intense.

"Oh shit," she said, unintelligibly, a cock nestling against her throat.

"She likes that, Jimmy. Do it again for me."

He pulled his thumb out past her ring of muscle and shoved it back in as far as it would go, his index finger flat in the crack of her ass.

She'd never come close to feeling this, so totally abused. There was a cock inside her throat, a really nice cock, and one ramming her hard from behind, her hair was being pulled to the point of eye watering pain. Now there was this third object invading her were it had no business being, wiggling around, giving her a strange sensation that wasn't yet good or bad but could be either.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she was trying to say, but the guy in her mouth had put his hands around her head, fingers laced together at the base of her skull and was pumping into her like he was fucking a hole in a cantaloupe. She didn't think she could deep throat, but there it was. His cock could get no deeper, her nose mashed against his pubic bone once a second. It must have been the way her hair was pulling her head all the way up and the force of his thrusts.

The gagging was constant. She sucked air when she could and gagged when she couldn't. Her discomfort was completely immaterial to them.

It occurred to Jenny that she was getting well and truly fucked. This particular definition of the word encompassed helplessness, abuse and humiliation. She was an object, a soft, warm, wet bag to be pierced and squirted in. Worse still was she was about to come.

The guy in back said, "Oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm going to come." Through her gagging and choking she thought she heard the guy fucking her face say something similar.

The slut inside her felt it loom over her and when the cock in her pussy went still and started pulsating deep inside and the thumb in her ass bent and pushed, her own orgasm crashed down.

Fuck it was huge. But just when it couldn't get more intense she felt the cock in her mouth throb and discharge into her throat. She felt her throat muscles contract as she involuntarily swallowed his semen as he spent himself into her. This simultaneously made her feel like the dirtiest whore in San Francisco and something like affection for him.

A few moments later the guy behind her unceremoniously pulled out.

"Jesus fucking Christ. This is a hot one, Phil, you make sure to invite me back next time she needs it. Honey you were fantastic, Jesus!"

Then, with a light slap on her ass, he stripped the condom, threw it in the box, stuffed his dick back in his pants and walked out the door.

The guy she had been blowing gently brought his penis back near her lips, almost withdrawing.

"Shush, shush now honey."

She had been grunting and screaming when she came but now she gently purred with his cock in her mouth.

"Sweetheart, you are one priceless woman. What I would give to make you my own! That was really the most touching experience. Thank you."

She left him inside for a few more moments, giving his nice, thankfully short, cock some gentle sucking, whirling her tongue over its head. She was showing Phil that he might command her but she was still her own woman.

"Phil, you don't know what you've got here," he said, caressing her hair and her cheek. "Let me know if you need my help during her training."

He likewise tucked back in and left.

Jenny said, still looking forward, still bent over the beer cases, "Is that it Phil? No more cock to feed me?"

She looked over at him. His face was wet with tears and his green eyes bore into her own. She'd expected to see a surly look on his face and some snide remark come from him. Or maybe him standing with his pants around his ankles, jerking off. But she wasn't ready for tears. She was stunned. 'What could this mean?' she thought. 'What the fuck was he doing crying?'

One after another, the possibilities flashed through her mind. 'Was he crying because he really did have a micro dick and couldn't show it? Was there some accident and he didn't have a dick? Was he crying because what he'd seen moved his perverted heart to tears at the beauty of watching her get gang banged?'

"Why the fuck are you crying?"

"Shut up," he said, moving closer. "Stand up," his voice was harsh.

She stood.

He shoved away the single case of beer. "Bend over," he commanded.

She hesitated.

"Bend the fuck over," he yelled.

His rage was terrifying as was the look of murder in his powerful eyes. She put her forearms on the cases, letting them take her weight.

He bent down and hoisted her up so that her stomach lay flat, her ass exposed.

"This!" 'SMACK!' "Is for your insolence." The impact of his hand on her soft skin, full blows with nothing held back, sounded like a firecracker in the small dirty room. "And this..." 'SMACK!' "Is for coming without permission."

The impact of his hand seared her skin. She bawled like a baby, screams interrupting her crying with each blow.

"And this," 'SMACK!' "Is for sucking his cock without a condom and telling me to Shut..." 'SMACK!' "The..." 'SMACK!' "Fuck..." 'SMACK!' "Up."

She felt each massive blow like a steam hammer driving in a pier piling but the humiliation she felt deeper within and it hurt most of all.

Her self-respect was completely gone. Not that she had much before the slapping started. She tossed away the last shred of dignity when she started genuinely enjoying the rough fucking she got from three abusive strangers. Hell she'd sucked that guy's dick like it was the last one she'd ever see.

But seeing the tears in Phil's beautiful eyes broke something within her. She still didn't understand why he had cried but she knew it had something to do with her as a person. It dawned on her then that maybe those were tears of sympathy or regret? She didn't have personal experience with those emotions but she'd heard of them before.

"Do you want more slut? The bartender would like to fuck you next and there's a fat lesbian that hangs out here... she's probably in by now."

"No. No... please no more," she whimpered, her fear evident, giving lie to her banter.

Jenny was more confused than she had ever been in her life. Her waking hours were a horribly real ride through a theme park haunted house. Just when she thought she had a handle on things something jumped out of nowhere to upset her perception.

She was at her wits end. Her mind was overloaded with all the ugly truths she'd discovered, the abuse she received, the feelings of self-loathing and her self-image as a whore totally confirmed by her recent performance. And now the tears in her tormenter's eyes. Her confused mind did the only thing it could think of. It took refuge in tears and she started bellowing they could hear outside.

Phil dressed her as she continued to cry and snivel and practically dragged her through the bar, stumbling in a daze past the stools, past the pool tables, past the three men who'd fucked her.