All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 14'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 9 years ago
Another 5 stars

Sweetly romantic moments with his twisted little whore. Yes very romantic despite the relationship these two have, Yes I know master and slave can have this type of relationship, which is what makes this such a good story.

MorionMorionover 9 years ago
Interesting

At first, I thought the story was going to head into an odd direction, but as I read on the direction made sense. There is one bit that still seems odd, however.

Philip went to so much trouble trying to get a date, then when that failed went to huge effort to blackmail Mei. In a very short space of time afterwards, he is acknowledging that the age different means their relationship will not last. WTF? Only days ago, he was utterly convinced they were perfect for each other, so why such a dramatic change of heart in such a short space of time?

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 9 years ago
Compelling

What a pleasure to read a well written piece. I have been engaged since the first page, and have enjoyed it all. Thank you asianToy. It's good to have a strong story line-even if it's a little quirky, and not just endless descriptions of rutting. I hope you have more pieces to post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
harem-building for fun and profit?

You have made me a happier reader by this chapter. the story-telling has improved and you have developed interesting characters.

VanessaNelsonVanessaNelsonover 9 years ago
Nothing compares

I have found no other author on this site that writes like you. I love your characters and that I never know who is going to do what next, but I always REALLY like it ;-)

Never stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dealing A Hand

Awesome Asian. Each pushes, pushes the other's boundaries. Intense love and devotion juxtaposed with giving the right and encouraging the other to extend to other partners; a high flying kink for them both.

Come on Sarah, come on. I've been waiting for you to join for ages. You're not far away are you?

dan_kildalldan_kildallalmost 9 years ago
The perfect woman

Is Mei Chun the perfect woman? I think she is. She understands well that love does not have to be limited to one other person, that we have the capacity to love multiple people at the same time and as long as jealousy can be eliminated, those kinds of relationships can be transcendent.

The way she is helping Philip to understand Sarah's true feelings when he was not aware of them is a sure sign that she truly does love him.

This was yet another amazing chapter. On to chapter 15 for me. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I... I... wow!

Simply stunning. Made me hurt a little, in longing, such depth of pure adoration in a loop between them push at something deep in my chest.

Thank you

Jason

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBabout 2 years ago

Well, I said after Chapter 1 that I nearly gave up but now I am extremely happy I didn’t

This is well written and is a very good story

Seriously well done. 5* and favourited

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
415 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES