From Jenny to Mei Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers

"She is nice. Wait until she warms up to you. She's under a lot of stress. And she is really grateful."

"I'm glad. My good deed for the day."

"What else did you do?" She repositioned to sit cross legged, facing him and motioned for him to put his foot on her lap. She removed his shoe and sock then began a gentle rubbing of his foot.

"I saw a friend in San Jose."

Mei wondered if it was a girl kind of friend but knew enough not to ask and anyway, what could he do that would disappoint her? He had given her everything and anyway she was his possession.

"Good. You need to get out more. Can I do anything for you?"

"You're doing it, honey."

"Can I take a massage class?"

He didn't have to ask why and said, "Sure. I'll find you some time somehow. Maybe when your flower arranging starts we can alternate weeks."

"Sounds great, I just want to be able to do this better."

She experimented, found he liked the soft tickling of his foot that would drive most people crazy. She patted her lap and called for his other foot. He moved to lay out on the couch, a pillow behind his head and extended it to her. She took off his shoe and sock, leaned back a bit, raised and spread her knees and set his feet on her thighs to let him see. A moment later he was indeed looking at her soft, moist folds with a hungry look in his eye that made her feel powerful. She was always amazed at the effect a naked pussy had on a man. It turned the most powerful of them into putty but with Philip it was more simply raw lust, a tickling of his deep, primitive brain.

"Have you eaten? Can I get you something?" she asked.

"I'll get a sandwich in a bit, thanks. You?"

"I'm good, pizza with the kids. But you didn't finish your lunch."

"Yeah, I don't like to stuff myself. Enough is enough."

"Do you think you'll get too much of me? Stuff yourself?"

"I don't think that's possible, honey."

"Even with me naked all the time?"

"Especially with you naked all the time."

"You like looking at my pussy? You're making me wet you know?"

"You're making me hard."

"Philip, do you really like to go down on me? Or is it just, sort of your payment in kind for a blow job?"

"Are you kidding? I mean you can't tell?"

"Well... I... Some guys don't like it," she said a bit defensively.

"Some guys, honey, dress up like a she goat and get fucked up the ass by their plumber, but that's not me, ok? I love sucking your pussy more than... really, I mean this, more than a blow job."

"Even the one I did this morning?"

"Ok... well that was off the charts so maybe not that much but I love it."

"Was it better than Sarah's blow job? She told me she took you all the way down."

"Yeah, well she was spectacular too but... I don't know. She didn't love me and you do. Maybe that's the difference."

"I think she did love you. I think she still does."

"Nah. She was a call girl. It was her job to make every guy think she was in love with them."

"Ah, men can be so stupid," Mei said, the exasperation in her voice genuine. "What was she going to do to show you? She'd offered for you not to pay, she took extra time with you. But you know, she probably figured that by you paying her you wanted to keep it a business kind of thing. She probably pined for you in prison the whole time. She wrote to you didn't she?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. How many hookers are going to write their customers in jail?"

"Yeah, well, I said we were friends. It wasn't just a purely business thing anyway."

"How many letters did you get from other friends?"

"Hmmm. In four years, maybe ten total."

"How many from Sarah?"

"About thirty."

"God Philip. No offense ok... and no spanking please, but you can be thick. Thirty letters from a woman to a guy is prison is like Romeo and Juliet level romance, ok? Were they tender and soulful or light and funny?"

"They were friendly and funny."

"Poor girl."

"What?"

"She really was in love with you. I bet she cried over every one."

"What are you talking about?"

"She wouldn't send you heartbreakingly morose, 'love you till I die' kind of letters while you were the slammer. How selfish would that be? She wanted you to be as happy as you could be and know she would be there when you got out. Wow," she thought out loud, "I have new respect for her. If I were her I'd scratch my eyes out."

"Why?"

"Well think about it. She falls in love with you, you get thrown in jail, she keeps in touch, sending light happy letters to keep your spirits up, then you get out and, what... did you give her the cold shoulder or what?"

"I wanted to make a break with my past, and anyway, her letters tapered off toward the end."

"So rather than look her up, months go by and she doesn't hear from you and figures you've changed. Then a couple of years later, just as her hopes are finally extinguished, you come in and bring this younger woman to be, like, taken under her wing at the center." She paused, "Really, if I were her I'd be such a bitch I'd run like a scalded dog."

It wasn't exactly like that but Philip was astounded at the sense she was making. "But," he said, "I saw her lots of times since then and she was dating Mitch since about a month after I got out."

"Yeah? So?"

"So she couldn't have been in love with me and then start dating him just when I got out."

"Of course she could. You've heard of Plan B, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Women are stupid in love, like, most of the time, but we're not fools. We've got, like, half the shelf-life men do. If we don't get a man before we're thirty or thirty-five at the outside then it's never going to happen. No matter how great the guy is, if he's not serious by the time we're thirty-five it's on to Plan B."

"She asked me why I didn't blackmail her," he said, thinking while he spoke and passing his hands through his hair.

"See?"

"But I didn't think she cared about me that way."

"Of course she did. So how are you going to make it up to her?"

"How am I supposed to make it up to her? And what do I have to make up for?"

"I don't know."

"I mean, if she loves me like you say I'd have to marry her. She's getting up there and if she ever wanted kids she'd have to start now."

"I don't want you to marry her."

"I wouldn't think so."

"But couldn't you..." she was searching while she spoke, "you know?"

He waited, seeing that look she had when she was applying brainpower to a problem. He went back to looking at her pussy.

"Couldn't you just start having sex with her again? Or if you think I'd be jealous just invite her into our family? I mean for a woman in her thirties she's really hot and ..." she looked at the glowing block wall, "I bet she has some awesome techniques."

"But think about what you just said. If I invite her to have sex with us then she'd be watching the man she's supposed to love having sex with another woman."

"How about having sex with her yourself, tell her it's on the sly. Is she still dating what's his name?"

"No, Mitch dumped her when he found out she'd been a whore."

"Is that what she said?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Sounds likely enough. So Plan B fell through, time to go back to Plan A."

"You mean you think she dumped him?"

"No, not necessarily. He could have found out but perhaps she got all bitchy and took the opportunity to let him leave. Know what I mean?"

"All so she could get back to me? Doesn't sound convincing."

"That's cause you're a man. Makes perfect sense to me."

"Anyway," he played with his hair again, "inviting her to have sex with us wouldn't work."

"Why not?"

"Like I said, her jealousy would preclude it, don't you think?"

"How old is she?"

"Thirty-six."

"Any other prospects? She dating anyone?"

"No, I don't think so. The thing with Mitch happened last month."

"She'll come."

"Why?"

"She'd much rather go back to the one she wanted in the first place and fight off another woman than have to start from scratch."

In a totally fucked up way, it made sense to him. 'Do women really think like this?' he wondered.

"But what about you. I don't want you and Sarah fighting over me. That might sound fun to some guys but not me. I like peace in my life. Drama is like poison and I don't want any."

"Don't be silly. Once she realizes that she has to share she'll be fine. As long as she's free to leave when a new Plan B comes along then she'll accommodate. I mean, after all, she's getting zero of you right now. Something is better than nothing, and that goes for girls as well as guys, ok."

"But she's probably hoping for a kid."

"Of course she is. It's been a month since the breakup right?"

"Yeah, about that."

"In three months she'll be thinking of sperm banks and fertility clinics. In six she'll be dragging guys home from bars and in a year she'll host an 'impregnate me' party at the civic center."

"So how am I supposed to help?" He saw her look at him. That funny turn in the corner of her lip and the way she turned her head off center that raised her right ear. "No!"

"Why not?"

"No way! Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Why not?"

"You want me to give her a kid?" She didn't speak a word but let her eyes talk. "You're insane."

"Listen," she said, waiting for him to settle down. "It's not like I'm hoping you'll get her pregnant. Not like I want it, ok. But what's your objection?"

"I don't... I can't just have a kid with just anyone. You, maybe. A kid with you, ok, I understand the logic there. But to take the responsibility for a kid. My boy or girl, with a woman I don't love. It's just not right."

"Why do you say you don't love her?"

"Cause I don't."

"You like her right?"

"Sure, I like her."

"Like is love's suburb."

"Love is wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone."

"Can't you see staying friends with her for the rest of your life?"

"Sure. I hope we do, but..."

"But what? Listen, if you don't she's going to have one on her own. I mean we haven't spoken about that but I'm around her when she's with these children at the center. She's great with kids and if what you've told me about her is true and I'm right about how she feels towards you. Well, she'll have one anyway and with a guy she won't ever see again." She put both of his feet in her lap. "So what's worse? You as a sometimes dad, mom's friend and occasional pal or no dad at all?"

"You're forgetting I don't want kids with her."

"Ok... ok... sorry to have brought it up. I just think you'd make a good dad, that's all. And anyway, I'm right about the sex. Whether there is a kid or not she is dying to have you again."

"I doubt it."

"Anyway, I told you last week how much thinking of you two together turns me on."

"Why is that, do you think?"

"I don't know. Voyeurism maybe, or the romance of it."

"Is there anything about sex you don't like?"

"Nope," she said with a cheerful grin.

"Anyway you could teach her a thing or two about giving head." His phone buzzed with an incoming text.

"Really? Was it that good?"

He glanced at his phone and saw it was from Ai. He continued his conversation, "Mei, it was the best I've ever had including Sarah. She does have a bigger mouth so it used to be a bit sloppier but yours was overall the most fun I've ever had with a mouth."

The text read, "Holy Shit that second clip was HOT!"

Mei grinned like he'd given her a new necklace. "Wow. See want wanting something so bad can do for you? Proper motivation is the key." She explained because he had the dog holding a question mark look. "I wanted to be the best and I wanted you in my throat, all the way in and it must have overridden my gag reflex cause it was no problem. Want one right now? Then perhaps finish in my pussy?"

Philip put his phone on his chest and used his heel to open her legs a bit.

She tilted her head and said,"Yes, I'm wet. That reminds me. I called the concierge this morning on the way to the center and got my mother some flowers, I hope that's ok," he nodded, "and she asked me my mother's age and I said the magic number and I had an orgasm. Just a little one but it freaked me out. Can you believe it?"

"Wow, you're kidding. Holy shit. God the mind is amazing."

"How did you discover it?"

"I stumbled on it last week."

"I can't believe it works, I mean... did you hypnotize me?"

"You hypnotized yourself. You came every time when I pumped you that number of times."

"Wow that is amazing. What a neat trick. I'm tempted just to, like, repeat it like a chant but I'm afraid it will weaken with use."

"I really have no idea but let's get it more firmly associated in your head before you do that." He looked down again and she let go one hand from his foot and spread her inner labia for him. She loved the reaction, like he melted or something.

"Anyway, you were talking about Sarah joining the party," he said, eyes locked on her pinkness.

"Uh huh. Oh yeah, I forgot, Karla can come over tomorrow when I get off. Does that work for you?"

"Great. Order a taxi for her and tell her to bring a change of clothes."

"Sure. I'm so excited."

She switched back to Sarah for a second. "If you can deal with the fireworks of Sarah being jealous then you should. It might get messy but once she realizes not to treat me as a threat she should fit right in. I mean the way she talked at lunch that time I know she loves sex and you said she'd been with girls while she was a pro, so it shouldn't be a problem."

"But wouldn't you be jealous?"

"Of course I would, but didn't you say if I can't feel some pain then what kind of love would it be? Anyway, it will keep me on my toes. Nothing like competition to make a woman work harder."

"She was concerned that it would it affect your performance at the center."

"You talked to her about it?"

"A bit. I did ask her for her help in your training and she agreed."

"Oh, wow. Do tell."

"Well this was before you met Karla and I was going to have her come over with you tied to the table and walk out and have her dominate you for a while, dressed in leather and with a mask on."

"Wow. I love it."

"But now that you've had your first girl it won't have any effect."

"Oh but. I don't know. I mean I could always pretend. You know, scream and writhe and cry, 'No master, keep the big bad lesbian away from me.' It might work."

"Well the idea was to expand you. Give you a new disturbing experience to help separate you from identifying with your former personality. Now it would just be for kicks."

"Is that so bad?"

"Well, no."

"Couldn't it be a reward for some service or especially good behavior?"

"I guess so. I'd have to see if she's really into it. I don't want to just use her. Especially if you are right that she has feelings for me."

"Yeah. If it means being around you she'll do it, but I know what you mean. I'm going to try to be extra nice to her, now that I know more."

She changed the subject. "Have you thought about a donation to the center?"

"I already have."

"Oh wow, really? How much?"

"Uh. I'd rather not say."

"Oh? That much."

"Or that little. It's complicated because it's run by the city and if you give a huge lump sum a politician will just look at the total receipts and allocate resources elsewhere so it's been kind of an under the table sort of thing. It's complicated."

"So what? You just give Sarah a thick envelop full of hundreds and tell her to spend it on the kids?"

"Not quite but if she needs something she can't get from the regular channels then I help out. We are working with the city to try to augment their budget but we are being told that it wouldn't be fair to the city's other medical services, like your clinic, for example."

"That sucks."

"Yeah, well government sucks."

"You're my hero Philip." She saw him chuckle. "No I really mean it. You are amazingly generous and kind and you take such good care of me. I've written you a letter."

"Oh yes?"

"Yeah. It's a bit gushy but it tells you how I feel."

"Where is it?"

"I sent it the old fashioned way. I'm still a bit of an old fashioned girl you know."

If all the adjectives in the language were used to describe Mei Chun, he thought, old-fashioned would be last on the list.

"Can't wait to read it. Now get up here and put your knees on the arm and grind your pussy into my face. I want you to see just how much I like licking your pussy."

"Yes! Master!" she said with a cute salute and an elongated pronunciation of 'master'. And after five or six minutes, head on the arm, pillow at his back, stretched out on the couch, her wet cunt sliding over his face, he said, "When you're close, chant the number and come."

"Yes, master." Several minutes into it she began a forward and backward thrusting, hitting his nose with her clit and giving it a rub. Just thinking of the number she was going to say was building the orgasm larger. In another moment she said, "oh god, oh god, Philip," and then she repeated, time and time again, "forty-four, forty-four, forty-four," in an ever louder, ever faster, ever higher pitched voice until she screamed it at the top of her lungs and collapsed, sitting on his chest, panting. Then she fell back, knees still up, her wet pussy on his chest. "Holy mother, that was fantastic!"

He took the opportunity offered by her position to glide his thumb along her slit, careful to avoid her clit, letting her come down gently.

"Sex with you is sooo goood," she said, sighing like air leaving a parachute that just delivered its payload safely to the ground. "Best I've ever had, like, by miles" her voice was thick with satisfaction.

"That's some praise."

"Must be love. It's like Vietnamese food when you've only had burgers and fries your whole life. I bet I could come just looking in your eyes."

The coincidence startled him. What were the odds that said exactly what happened two hours earlier? He wondered if now was the time to mention it to her. Then he decided to test the waters. "So you're not the jealous type?"

"You have something to tell me?" By the frisky tone of her voice, he knew she was playing with him. He didn't answer.

"I have been doing all the taking, Philip and I've asked for a lot and I'm sure I'll ask for more."

"Do you have something in mind?"

"Yes but now is not the time to talk about it."

"I could force you."

"You could but it would be better for both of us if you let me ask when I'm ready."

"Ok."

"But anyway, I've given it a lot of thought. I mean, you've given me all the freedom to have sex with Karla and Markéta. How do you deal with your jealousy?"

"I guess now that I know Karla it doesn't bother me so much and knowing that Markéta is, as you say, more in it for the fun means it's more for your enjoyment." He pressed her vulval lips apart and inspected her a bit, just because it interested him.

"When is she returning, by the way?" He asked.

"Next Monday, for a whole week." She spread wider to give him a better look, "I can't wait. But what if I fall in love with Karla?"

"Hmm. I guess it depends if you're a lesbian or just bi. I think if you are bi or just curious and going through some bisexual stage then it's temporary and fun. If you're a lesbian and feel you could be with a women exclusively then I might have something to worry about."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No. Not really."

"Have you ever known a woman who loved cock as much as me? Has anyone adored your dick like I have?"

"Hmmm... Sarah did but I always thought that was an act. Now with all your talk I'm beginning to wonder."

"There is no way I could live without it. Dildos have their function in life, I suppose, like the one on Otto, but I could no more be exclusively lesbian than you could."

"Eh, in another life I'm sure I was."

"Listen, you asked about jealousy and I guess my concern," she said, twisting her hair around her finger, "is your heart. Your devotion to my happiness. I want your heart, or the largest part. I want to be the one you cry with, you know? The one you think of when you want to whip someone."

asianToy
asianToy
415 Followers