From Jenny to Mei Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asianToy
asianToy
416 Followers

"I love you, Mei. I don't just toss that around."

"I know but I also know that parents love all their children. Know what I mean?"

"No. No, frankly I don't."

Mei had been planning on raising this subject since he allowed her to continue seeing Karla. She wanted to reciprocate, to let him know it was ok for him to be with other women, but that wasn't enough. She wanted him to love other women too, as he was willing to let her love Karla.

"Ok. Well imagine you have six kids or whatever. Would you love them all?"

"Of course."

"Well, why is it hard for you imagining loving six wives or girlfriends or slaves? Why the difference?"

"I don't know."

"Don't be a coward. Take the logical next step. Imagine having two of us loving you, living in the same house."

She let him think it through, her head at his feet, looking up into the blackness of the ceiling joists, imagining him imagine.

"But it would never work. A harem in San Francisco?"

"I really don't like you limiting yourself Philip. It's like an all-star pitcher having second thoughts before a big game. It's not worthy of you."

"Well..."

"I mean, why not? You've got the whole money thing taken care of and if you don't want to spend it on a big house and chauffeur, why not keep a couple of women around to keep you company?"

"But... it would never work. I mean think about the dynamics, the interpersonal conflicts."

"Only if the women weren't getting what they need. Look at me, I'm totally satisfied being your girl Friday or whatever and your sex slave. I'm even encouraging you to have sex with other women. And why? Because I'm getting exactly what I need. You just have to make sure you know what the others want. I mean you're already halfway there with Karla. She's going to be over here every chance she gets. How much harder would it be for her to move in?"

"Tim for one."

"Tim is her Plan B but she doesn't know it."

He was back to absentmindedly rubbing her slit after pausing when she started on this tangent. A tangent he found fascinating.

"So what happens to our relationship when Karla or some other girl moves in?"

"If I like her then were like sisters. I always wanted a sister."

"Sisters who lick each other."

"Yeah, it's an imperfect analogy but you get the idea. I mean, as long as I were the, I don't know..."

"Queen?"

"Sure... why not? Someone's got to be your favorite for some things and why not me? I was here first and not queen maybe but first among equals. The person you trust most. And, like I said, the one you come cry with."

"What about the maternal instinct?"

"God with gay guys adopting and lesbians having kids, do you think you having kids with different women would raise any eyebrows. We don't even ask at the clinic anymore because so many of the women can't tell us who the father is."

"I don't really want a dozen kids running around my place."

"You're thinking way too far ahead. Anyway, what if I had your son? Would that freak you out?"

"No," he said simply, "but not soon ok? Don't get pregnant and call me from work crying and tell me I'm gonna be a daddy or anything."

"Yeah, I don't want one now anyway but the idea is ok because you love me. But when you love Karla or Sarah you'll feel the same way. Think how wonderful it would be for all of use to raise kids together, each kid having three or four mommies."

"Alright, you're freaking me out."

She went silent, feeling his thumb rub her soft, damp girly bits and contemplating the life she'd just encouraged him to adopt, wondering if it was what she wanted too. It certainly was the logical extension of what they had begun and now that she'd said it felt she was committed.

Despite himself he contemplated her scenario. He thought about her and Ai. Mei was focused on Karla, which was natural as she was her first, he figured, but he could not stop thinking about the pretty little Vietnamese Ai. What would it be like to take them both to bed? The two of them combined weighed only twenty pounds more than he. How much fun would it be? How satisfying? Then he realized what was holding him back. He didn't deserve it. Just like he didn't deserve his father's money, which is why he never spent any of it. He would have to think about it, talk it over with Mei and see what lay at the bottom of those feelings.

He kept up his steady, distracted glide over Mei's lips and noticed an increase in the viscosity of her wetness. "What are you thinking about, Mei?"

"Your thumb. And I'm quietly counting. I wondered what you were doing having me count those times."

"Don't waste 'em."

"I won't. I'm a good girl. I was also thinking about you inside Karla."

"You know, when you said you could come looking in my eyes it made me think of someone."

"Really?" She sounded excited rather than wary. He pushed harder on her clit and heard her moan.

"The friend I met in San Jose is a girl who helped me with Otto. She's a pro I hired to do a test run."

"So I wasn't the first?"

"No, sorry. I needed to tweak it and I wanted it to be perfect for you."

"Hmm that's sweet," her breathing became a bit more shallow. "Did you take advantage of her... you know, get the full value from her visit?"

"Yeah, well she was so grateful..."

"Tell me about it. What's she like?"

"She's a college kid in an engineering track at SJS and she's Vietnamese, about your size, which is why I got her. She's skinny, pretty face and hair." He purposefully played down her looks.

Her movements became real gyrations. "Was she hot?"

"Yeah, quite hot. Like you but different."

He saw her move her hands to her breasts and tug on her nipples. "Want to come already, Mei?"

"May I please? Talking like this gets me horny."

"Sure."

"Ok. Then in a minute. Tell me how she sucked your cock."

"She was on the machine and desperate. I basically just fucked her mouth." His pressing with his thumb was more firm but still rather slow.

"Uhhmmm," she moaned.

"She acted like it was the best cock she'd seen in months. Took me pretty deep and seemed to love it when I unloaded."

"Oh fuck. Now. Say it please, master."

His thumb was now mashed down on her clit, unmoving save for a side-to-side motion as she tried to rub herself to climax.

"Forty-four," he said and she started saying it too, the both of them chanting it a few times until she couldn't talk and just screamed. She bounced her ass on his chest, trying to get more movement under his thumb, pushing with her legs. Then she pressed up as far as she could, clamped her eyes closed and froze in an arch over him, her head and feet the only contact with the couch. Time froze for an instant and then she came down.

She panted and huffed, "Wow... that is so strange... the number thing."

"And the idea of me with Ai?" He asked, getting up on the couch and maneuvering her body.

"Is that her name?"

"Yeah."

"She pretty?"

"She is."

"Very pretty?"

"Too pretty to be a hooker."

"That pretty huh? Well why don't you invite her over and fuck her?"

They were on their knees facing each other.

"I wanted to see what you thought," he kissed her, "I'd rather you met her first. Let me know what you think."

"You don't need my," she kissed him back with lots of tongue, "opinion or anything, you know that."

He spun her around and pushed her torso over the arm of the couch, bending her at the waist.

"Oh yeah," she said, blood rushing into her head, knowing what was coming. "Which hole?" she asked.

"Whichever one I get to first," he said, grabbing for the end of his belt.

"Fuck me thinking of her," she said as she reached back and spread her cheeks with her delicate fingers showing him her twin holes.

He quickly had his jeans at his knees, his cock in his hand. "Oh fuck, I love you, Mei." He leaned forward and pressed himself against her pussy lips, his head parted them and thrust deep inside her.

"Uhhhg," she groaned as he filled her, "oh god that is so good. Call me Ai!"

His head nearly exploded. 'Holy shit, she wants me to call her Ai. Goddamn, she'd really do anything for me.' He just couldn't believe it but he did as she asked. "Yes, Ai... fuck, yes, Ai."

He fucked her faster than usual, calling her by another woman's name and indeed thinking of Ai as he did so. He mixed the two women together in his haze of lust, really fucking both of them, using his lust for Ai to fuck Mei's body.

"Fuck me, master. Fuck your little Ai. Fuck me in the ass."

Mei loved it. Every second, every thrust, every time he said her name made her burn more for him. If she could be every woman in the world, every fuck he'd ever had it still wouldn't be enough. She didn't want to resist anything about him, even his desire for another woman, she wanted it. She realized as he started fucking her more violently than ever, hearing the grunting he made and his desire for this young whore, that this was how she was going to pay him back. She would create a harem for him; be the impresario of his bed and smother him with so much pussy that he'd drag her on a jet to Paris just to get away from it all.

She got into the fantasy, tried to ramp up his excitement. "I want you to love her, master. To kiss her sweetly, to buy her things and take her to dinner and away for the weekend. I want to share your love with her, to be her sister and share your cock with her. I want to lick her pussy as you take her ass. I want to suck your cum from her and spit it in her mouth. Oh yes, god you're such a barbarian! Fuck your little Vietnamese whore, master, fuck me. Call me her name again!"

'Oh fuck, oh fuck,' he thought. 'How has she made sex even hotter?' He knew he had had some role in creating the personality they both called Mei Chun, but this level of pure wantonness couldn't be fabricated. This woman was sex, she was sex incarnate, raw and wild with a libido as strong as a mare.

'She's exalting me,' he realized 'but not by debasing herself. She's taking my lust and making it her own and returning it to me. I owe her,' he thought, 'fuck I owe her,' and he felt it in his chest.

"Take my ass, please."

He didn't really hear her though she screamed it.

"Fuck Ai's tight little ass!"

He did that time and pushed his thumb in even though her pussy was absolutely the best thing he'd ever felt, so warm and wet as to be tubular paradise.

"Yes, make it wide and loose," she groaned.

He felt his heart muscle contract. She loved him this much?! He was astounded. Never when contemplating her submission did he imagine this. When he feverishly fucked his fist imagining what he would get her to do in the planning stages nothing like this had occurred to him. And the best, most heartbreaking thing, was that it was all of her own will. You just could not coerce this level of passion into someone.

"Hurry, she needs it in her ass, master."

Oh shit. He knew he wouldn't last. He, for once, couldn't make his cock settle down, find that zone and ride it out.

"Do it," she barked and any master slave dynamic went out the window. He obeyed and withdrew from that perfect pussy, removed his thumb from deep within her and put his head at the gaping hole at the mouth of her rectum.

"Shove it in. Hurt me!" she yelled with such force it echoed around the apartment.

Brutally he entered her, sure of the pain he was causing, proven by her wailing moan.

"I'm fucking... Goddamn, I'm fucking you, Mei."

"Ai, goddammit! Fuck your little whore!"

One more thrust, he thought, 'Oh fuck it's so goddamn good.' "Ai! Oh fuck... " his voice went calm, his tone lowered, "I'm coming, Ai."

Mei felt him press all the way in, freeze like a statue and start that delicious unloading into her. No orgasm for her this time. Just the wonderful sensation of receiving his quivers, the throbbing of his cock that made her feel so loved. One, two and she could see in her imagination the thick white streams he was spurting into her. Five then six and she wanted them to continue, wanted him to fill her stomach with his semen but it came to an end and she focused on his heavy panting and the feel of his hands on her hips.

When he was spent, she reassured him. "Oh god... mmmm, yes, you were so wonderful, Philip. I loved it... Push a little bit more, honey. Yeah, just like that. It makes me feel like your woman. Your most loved woman."

She felt his tears on her back and his hand leave her hip to wipe them from his cheek. And though the blood pooling in her head was uncomfortable, she didn't dare move, lest it break the moment.

"Jesus, Mei!"

"Yes baby, I am absolutely, so much totally yours."

He lay his weight on her and pulled her back by the shoulders so her head came up to the arm of the couch. She crouched there with her head to the side looking at the wall of glass blocks glowing orange, feeling his chin on her shoulder, his panting in her ear. He was hard within her so she pushed back against him.

"Goddamn that was so..." he said.

"I know, honey."

He reached up to stroke her breasts. "I love you so intensely, Mei. It's starting to scare me a bit."

"Mmmmm."

"I didn't think this would happen. I mean..."

"Shhhh... just hold me and rock back and forth a bit."

He felt the weight of her breasts hanging from her chest, the soft flesh stretching slightly, her nipples still hard. 'What a woman,' he kept thinking, 'what an amazing women. How can I reward her, what can I give her?'

"I don't ever want to move from this spot," she purred.

"Mmmm."

"I just love the way you take me when you want to. I love being the outlet for your lust. That gets me off so much. Did you jerk off thinking about me... when you were blackmailing me?"

"Yeah," he was still breathing hard, "since that first time I got a test at the clinic."

"Wow... that is so hot. Can I watch you sometime? Just jerking off at your computer with my profile picture and those selfies."

"Sure."

"Then when you're about to come, spin around in the chair and come on my face."

"You'd like that?"

"Feel my nipples and you tell me." She rocked back against his still hard cock in her ass.

"They are nice and stiff."

"I love having you inside of me there."

"It fits so snug."

"Yeah," she said, more gaily, "like a perfect fit right?"

"Like it was meant to be in your ass."

She laughed, "Yeah, destiny," and he laughed in reply.

He moved his right hand to her pussy, her long engorged clit sheath like a bit of meat between his fingers. He began pinching it and moving his thumb and forefinger back up and down, from where it joined her body to the tip where her clit was hiding.

"Ooohh... mmmmm... I like that. It's like, it touches me, like, erotically but sensually too. Like a caress but also like your squeezing my clit... you know?"

"When you stroke my balls it's the same. Sexy but just super comfortable too."

"Yeah. I wonder when the sexy part takes over and I focus on that? You gonna stay hard for a while?"

"Yeah, it doesn't seem to want to go anywhere. Can I get you off?"

"Is snow cold?"

"You really come easy baby. I just love that."

"How many other girls do you know have a number?"

"You know I have a fantasy."

"Oooh perfect. That's just the thing. I was so turned on when you called me her name I nearly came, but I didn't want to."

"Why?"

"You didn't say I could but I also wanted to concentrate on you."

"Ok... I give you pre-approval for your next orgasm. So here is my fantasy."

"Great, start pumping when you're ready."

He was ready and started short, tentative thrusts, only an inch or so but effective just the same. "So I want to tie you up..." he interrupted himself, "this is a real fantasy, something I want to do."

"Yeah, ok... I'm in."

"So you are gagged and tied, not just tied but totally immobilized and I put one of those bullet vibrators inside you."

"Ok." She thought it a bit tame.

"Then wait five minutes and put in a second one, nice a deep."

"Yeah." That sounded better.

"And let them jiggle and bump up against each other and rattle around inside of you. Then five minutes later a third and more, until you have as many in you as I can fit, then duct tape your pussy shut so they won't come out."

That was more like it.

"By then you'll be coming, I figure, and then it's time for the wand. I have this need to force the orgasms on you, to not let you rest and just make you lose your mind again. Then when you're screaming I leave the room."

"I love it. When can we do it?"

"The first time you act like a bitch."

That really got her going, for some strange reason the idea of her being punished for being disagreeable turned her on. It was all part of the loss of control thing she was into. Anything that involved him taking total control of her made her juices flow. If there was abuse with a soft denouement of kisses and encouraging words of love all the better.

"Of course, you can't just act like a bitch for the sake of the fantasy, you actually have to be bitchy."

"Yeah," she said breathing heavy, "can you pinch my clit really, really hard and pump a bit deeper. I'm just at the edge."

He wiped her wonderful slime off his fingers to get a good grip, hooked two fingers of his other hand inside her cunt and pinched and pulled on her clit hood. He lifted her by her cunt until his cock was about to slide out out of her ass.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhiii!" she screamed, "fuck!"

He let her drop on his cock, then he did it again while she screamed.

"Fuck! I love it! Goddammit, love it!"

He continued to impale her again and again until the orgasm flared to life each time his cock hit a new depth. He got tired after half a dozen times and he collapsed back on the couch, Mei's body falling on top of him.

"We are two sick fucks, Mei."

She struggled for air for a few moments recovering, then said, "Yeah, ain't life grand."

##########

They didn't make love again that night but showered together and went to bed early. He spent a half an hour reading with her head on his shoulder and she composed a few emails to her former friends.

They kissed for a few moments before he turned out the light and she found his hand under the covers. They drifted off and slept well.

asianToy
asianToy
416 Followers