From Johns to Jane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid back and slowly slid the blankets down off of our bodies. She rose to her knees and slowly turned for me. Her breasts were beautiful, larger then mine, but firm as a teenager, and her nipples were totally pink, as opposed to my much darker nipples. Her ass was so firm I could not help but to reach out and gently run my fingers over it as she turned for me. When she was again facing me, she parted her knees so I could see her little bushy area. Like myself, she had trimmed it very short, but she had shaved the lower portion, letting the labia remain smooth. My eyes locked when I first saw it, and she began to giggle, knowing I was staring at her clit. She told me it was okay to touch it and my hand moved without me willing it to. I touched it with the tip of my finger, feeling how hard it was. It stood out like a little pink cock, and at least three inches long. As I flicked it gently with my fingers it began to grow even harder, and I could swear it was shaped like a little cock, complete with a head on it. I couldn't resist and reached into the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out a sewing tape measure I kept there. Jane just giggled as I measured it. It was over four inches from her pubic bone to the tip, and over three inches around. It was slightly fatter at the end, giving it the impression of having a head on it. It even had the slightly wrinkled look just under the 'head' that a guy's cock has at his most sensitive area. When I rubbed my finger over that area she responded and told me it was very sensitive there.

She talked as I studied it, telling me when she was small the doctors told her parents she was not a hermaphrodite, but close. Had she been a hermaphrodite, she would actually have both male and female functioning sexual equipment. She was just born with an extremely large clitoris, not a real penis, as much as it looked like one. She did have some embarrassing times when in school and had to avoid group showers as a teenager, but as she got older and started having sex she found it was a very nice asset to have, and just enjoyed the fact that she had it. When it isn't aroused it shrank to less than a couple of inches and it tucked nicely between her lips, making it hardly noticeable. But when she got excited, it had a mind of its own, and there was no hiding it. She found that most people were fascinated by it, just like I was, but that most people didn't bring out a tape measure on the first date. We both laughed at that.

It was actually pulsing under my touch and had grown larger when I felt her hand touching the top of my head. I didn't need much coaxing to lean forward and suckle it between my lips. I felt her fingers lace into my hair as I began to suckle it like a little cock. It all fit snuggly in my mouth. Her passion was growing and I knew she would soon explode, and I didn't want to stop, I wanted to give her the pleasure. She started jerking and spasming as she ground my mouth over her clit, and soon her moans became guttural screams. Her juices, at first began to simply flow down over her thighs, but when she started to cum, she began squirting all over the place. I had heard of women that came like this, but had never experienced it. I flow freely, and a lot, but Jane was squirting and spasming in her orgasm. I had to close my eyes as she sprayed my face with her warm juices. At first I thought she was peeing, but the taste was delicious and slippery as it squirted over and over against my face and mouth. I almost laughed when I realized the sheets were going to be a mess, but that thought flew from my mind when suddenly she grabbed my hands and flipped me onto my back. I didn't struggle when she parted my legs and slid between my thighs. She reached down and rubbed her hard little clit over my clit and soon began to work it lower, moving it through my juices. When she suddenly pushed forward I almost fainted. She had actually penetrated me with her throbbing little clit. When she began fucking me I knew I was in love, in heaven, in pure ecstasy. Her pubic bone crushed my clit every time she slammed forward, and within minutes, I was thrashing on the bed under her. My orgasm set her off again and the feel of her hot juices squirting all over my cumming pussy made me cum over and over again.

I wrapped my arms and legs around her as tightly as I could, unable to cum one more time. We ended up in a mixed up pile, the sheets soaked, both with our juices and our sweat. This time we went to the Jacuzzi and just soaked for what seemed like an hour, washing each other's hair, and backs, and pussies. We shared the work of changing the sheets on the bed, putting on my special silk sheets this time. When we slid down between the sheets this time, we wrapped in each other's arms and slept, to dream, to awaken and start all over again. We closed our eyes with our hands snuggly tucked between each other's thighs, and I knew I was going to love feeling her hard little clit in a few other places before this day was over.

Chapter Three

The Awakening

It was almost six in the evening when we finally opened our eyes. Luckily it was Saturday night and Jane told me she was off until Monday. I rolled over and called my supe, telling him I wasn't feeling well and that I would not be able to make it in this evening. Jane giggled, realizing what I had done, just to be able to spend the evening with her. At this point I would have done more drastic things than simply calling in sick to get to know Jane better.

I took her hand and led her to the bathroom, standing her in front of the mirror while I adjusted the water temperature in the shower. When the water was perfect I led her by the hand into the shower, gently placing her under the warm flow. I relaxed and sat down on the bench in the large shower stall, just admiring her. She reached for the soap, knowing I just wanted to watch. She lathered her body with the soap as I watched, one hand resting between my thighs. When she rinsed off, her clit was protruding, what I would describe as "semi-hard" had it been a cock, but it was very obvious between her legs. I reached out and grabbing her bottom, pulled her towards me. I opened my mouth and gently sucked it between my lips. It was amazingly like sucking a little cock, which I have to admit, I am very good at. It grew in my mouth to its full length and Jane couldn't help but to grind her hips as I sucked her. Her hands were in my hair, guiding my mouth up and down on her. She was soon fucking my mouth with an uncontrollable passion. Her grunting and groaning was starting fires in the pit of my stomach, resulting in a steady flow of juices from my pussy. The juices were running down between my legs, running over my bottom. I reached down and rubbed the juices over my sensitive little bottom, working it inside as far as my fingers would reach. When I knew Jane was about to explode I stood, turned and leaned over. I reached between my legs and grabbed her little 'cock' and rubbed it over my slippery bottom. She knew what I wanted and pushed forward, slowly sliding it all the way into my tight little bottom. I had been fucked in the bottom several times before, but most cocks are too big to really enjoy it. Jane's cock was the perfect size to reach where I wanted. My fingers began to work on my clit while she grabbed my hips and slowly fucked me from behind. I began to babble and groan, soon screaming at her to fuck me, to fuck my ass, to fuck me like a bitch, like her fucking whore. I totally lost control, the sensations washing over me as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me. Jane was now slamming her cock in and out of my ass. I was begging her to tear me apart with her cock, and she was doing it. She began to swat my bottom, a little harder with each swat until I was feeling the sting somewhere through the haze of my orgasms. I begged for her to cum in me, to fill me with her warmth. When she began to squirt her warm juices all over my bottom I swear I could feel it squirting deep inside my bottom, which set me off into the most intensive, mind-shattering orgasm I had ever had in my life. I jerked and spasmed, unable to control my body, until I simply melted, sliding to the floor. Jane slid down with me, keeping her clit snuggly buried inside me. On our knees, I turned to look into her face over my shoulder. For some reason I began to cry, not whimper, but buckets of sobbing tears. Jane simply ran her hand over my face, wiping away the tears. I told her I was sorry for doing what I had done, and she laughed, the most beautiful laugh I had ever heard. She told me it was beautiful, that it was sexy, and totally all right. In fact, she said we would be doing it again, and soon. We lay in a heap on the shower floor, laughing and giggling, and I barely felt it when her clit slipped from my bottom. We washed up and got dressed. She is about six inches taller than me so it was obvious that she wouldn't fit into any of my jeans.

I let her go though my undies drawer and pick out the panties. She selected a blue thong and helped me into it. As she adjusted them over my hips she stood in front of me and leaned down and kissed me deeply. She helped me into a pair of relax-fit jeans and selected a flowery cotton, loose-fitting blouse. I started to reach for a bra and she simply wagged her finger no at me.

We looked quite the pair walking down the sidewalk to my car, me in jeans, her still in her silk blouse and loose skirt. She directed me to her apartment complex and we walked up the flight of stairs to her apartment on the second floor. When we entered she headed down the hall and into what I assumed was her bedroom, leaving me standing in the living room. In about two minutes she called me back, laughing that she had to 'pick things up' before I saw her room. It was simply decorated, a queen bed with a flowery comforter, and simple prints on the walls. As I explored the prints I saw out of the corner of my eye as she began to peel off the clothes. When she stepped out of the panties and knelt in front of a drawer I stepped up behind her and placed my hand on her arm. "It's now my turn" I mouthed. I picked out a sexy pink thong and felt her hand on my shoulder when she rested it there for balance as I knelt in front of her and slid them up over her thighs. Just as she had done for me, I raised my head and kissed her as I adjusted the waistband over her sexy hips.

She asked "bra?" to which I only laughed. We picked out a nice pair of jeans and again, I helped her slide into them, fastening the clasp in the front, gently reaching around and running my hands over her ass, as if I were smoothing out the jeans. We picked out a flowery blouse, much like my own, and we were ready to hit the town. We stood inside the doorway for several minutes, kissing and touching, almost changing our minds about ever leaving her apartment.

We decided food was definitely essential, and the rest of the evening we would simply wing it. This time we chose a livelier place for dinner. We found a nice booth in the back and this time we sat next to each other facing the front so we could see as anyone approached. I immediately grabbed her hand under the table and gave it a gentle squeeze. After a glass of wine our dinner arrived. It looked delicious, but I could barley taste it, thinking only of Jane sitting next to me. I kept catching her eyes staring at me and I thought it was in order to watch my lips if I spoke but she must have been reading my mind as she whispered in her unique accent "You have lovely eyes."

We finished our meals and had a couple more glasses of wine while we discussed what we wanted to do with the rest of the evening. I whispered that I simply wanted to spend it naked with her, causing her to grin and giggle. She told me we would be in bed before midnight, but that first we needed to dance. We headed out the door and drove about five miles to a club. I could see it was classy, with a mostly younger crowd. I pulled up front and as we got out and I handed the keys to the parking valet all eyes were on us. We both felt it and soaked it in as we walked into the dimly lit, noisy club. The music was loud and the crowd was dancing.

Chapter Four

The Other Side of Jane

Jane grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dance floor. I am Latina and it doesn't take much to get me onto a dance floor. We were dancing to a lively Latin beat and enjoying it immensely when they suddenly slowed the music down. I looked deeply into Jane's eyes, her reading my mind, wanting so badly to dance with her close, but also not knowing what the club's attitude would be for such a show. We both laughed like teenagers and walked over to the bar. We ordered two glasses of red wine and were getting ready to pay when the bartender said they were already paid for. He said the drinks were the compliments of the two gentlemen at the end of the bar. Jane and I looked their way, raised our wine glasses in a toast, and grinned from ear to ear. They were very attractive, in their mid-thirties, and dressed in stylish clothes. We looked their way again and mouthed the words "thank you" before working our way through the crowd in search of a table. More than a few hands moved over our bottoms as we squeezed through the crowd. We finally saw a table with two chairs being vacated. We practically dove for it and came up winners. We flopped into the chairs and began to giggle at our new adventure. Jane almost shouted at me that the jeans were a bad choice, skirts would have been more comfortable, to which I nodded in agreement. She said she had a cure and patted her oversized handbag. She stood and told me to wait and headed to the ladies room. About ten minutes later she returned, miraculously no longer in jeans, but wearing the shortest burgundy red miniskirt allowable by law. She just grinned, sat down and handed me the bag. I got the hint and scooted off to the privacy of the ladies room. Stepping into a stall I opened the bag and saw her rolled up jeans tucked neatly inside. I lifted them out and went deeper into the bag. She had selected another mini for me. Silky and tight. She was taller than me, but our hips and waist were close to the same. I slipped out of my jeans and slipped into the dark blue miniskirt. I adjusted it the best I could, realizing that I was not going to be able to bend over without showing my thong. I tucked my rolled up jeans into the handbag, sucked up my courage and walked back out into the crowd.

Her look when she saw me showed her approval of my new wardrobe. The two guys that had bought us the wine also showed their approval as I approached the table. One of them pulled my chair out for me and slid it under my bottom as I sat down. Jane did the introductions, telling them we were friends, leaving it at that. They said their names were Doug and Mark, that they were friends since college, and that they were lawyers. Being a cop, I don't think too highly of lawyers, but these guys were cute, and the wine and the atmosphere were working to their advantage. Before I could ask, two fresh glasses of wine appeared before us, compliments of Doug and Mark. They laughed when Doug asked how we managed the quick change trick, but declared that it was a fantastic choice. It wasn't long before they were able to snag two more chairs and sat down with us. I looked at Jane and she just grinned, so I figured, what the heck, let's see where the evening goes. The wine was flowing and soon I realized that Mark had taken Jane to the dance floor, leaving me with Doug. He asked me if I wanted to dance, but I told him if we did, we would lose our table. He agreed, saying sitting and getting to know me would be nicer anyway. He openly watched my eyes as we talked, making me the center of his world, which was having a nice effect on me. When Jane and Mark rejoined us, Doug grabbed my hand, telling them it was their turn to guard the table. It was a nice slow song and I felt no problems when he wrapped his arms around my waist and guided me slowly over the floor. His hands began to slide lower on my back and I think I flinched a little, causing him to stop their lower advances.

All at once I froze. He said he was sorry, but I told him that wasn't the problem. I just saw my Chief walk in with his wife and that I had banged in as sick tonight. I told him I had to sneak out as discretely as possible. He was a big guy and caught on quickly. I kinda hid behind him as we worked our way back to the table. I told Jane and Mark what was happening and they agreed to assist in my great escape.

The three of them basically surrounded me as we made it through the crowd and out into the parking lot. We all stood laughing and I noticed Jane was leaning hard onto Mark's arm, slightly on the tipsy side. I grinned when I realized his hand was resting comfortably on her bottom without her moving to take it away. I almost jumped when I realized that Doug's hand was also comfortably resting on my rear end as well. We all laughed and agreed that the night was young. Another club? We agreed we were not going to attempt any more great escapes and it might be better if we took our party to someplace more private. The guys were staying at the Hyatt Regency down the street so we moved towards their place, all hand in hand. We arrived at their suite and Doug called room service and asked that they send up a bottle of champagne. Mark put on some slow music, dimmed the lights and we began to dance. We were getting pretty close when there was a knock at the door. Doug got the door and brought in the bottle of champagne, filling four glasses. We toasted to "friends", sipped, then I leaned over and kissed Jane. Don't ask me what I was thinking, I just did it. She responded and we kissed passionately for a minute before we realized what we were doing. We stepped apart, blushing, feeling the wine all of a sudden. The guys were grinning and Doug simply said, "I hope this doesn't leave us out." I grinned at Jane and stepped into Doug's arms, leaned my head back and kissing him deeply. This time I was the one that took his hands in mine and slid them down over my bottom, managing to help him work them under the skirt and onto my bare skin. I stepped back and lifted the blouse over my head, and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of the miniskirt and peeled it down and off of my hips, stepping out of it. Jane didn't miss a beat and we were soon standing in front of the guys in only our thongs,

I dropped to my knees and started struggling with the belt buckle of Doug's slacks and was soon sliding them down over his legs. I slowly hooked my fingers into the waistband of his underwear and tugged them gently downwards, staring as his semi-hard cock bobbed out as the underwear moved down and off. I kissed the tip, being rewarded with a jerk along the shaft, and a drop of clear liquid forming on the head. I could feel him removing his shirt and soon he was standing in front of me totally in the nude, me kissing his beautiful cock softly, almost tenderly. He reached down and helped me to my feet, handing me my glass of champagne. I suddenly realized we were all standing there naked, except for mine and Jane's thongs, toasting with champagne. I said this wasn't fair as I knelt in front of Jane and helped her out of her thong. I almost kissed her clit when it was that close to my face, but fought the urge. I stood and she did the same for me. The guys were now as hard as stone and we walked into their arms. Doug lifted me as lightly as if I were a feather. I reached down and guided his shaft into me as I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lowered me snuggly onto him. He was big, but I was soaked so it went into me in one smooth motion. We moved around the room to the music, my head resting on his chest, his strong arms holding me to him. He barely moved his cock, just his legs, and soon I began to move my muscles. I heard the groan deep in his chest when I started, and continued to flex and relax my inner vaginal muscles. I continued to milk his growing cock with my insides and could feel his balls pulling up tight against my bottom. I knew he was close and was afraid he might drop me when he came. He staggered slightly, recovered, then groaned deeply as he went over the edge. His feet stopped moving and he simply stood there, my legs wrapped around him, my vagina milking his wonderful juice from deep inside his balls. His hips were hunched forward when he started to cum. I could feel the cum rushing up along his shaft, making it thicker, and that wonderful warmth as it erupted deep inside me. He just held on as I continued to flex, and relax, milking him until he could barely stand. His cock stayed hard inside me, but I began to slow my flexing as his spasms subsided. He moved to the sofa and sat back with me on his lap, his cock buried inside me, his cum warming my insides. I suddenly remembered we were not alone. I had been so caught up in it that I had totally forgotten Jane and Mark. Their soft applause brought me back to planet earth. I attempted a bow, which is hard to do when you are sitting astraddle of someone's cock, believe me. The two of them were sitting in the loveseat and Jane's hand was slowly moving up and down Mark's rigid shaft.

123456...8