From One Thing To The Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite our urges, we were going very slowly, deep penetrations, taking our time and making sure to be as silent as possible. The bed was, for the moment, silent as well. She pushed her hand lower and started to caress the underside of my cock as it was going in and out of her, adding to my pleasure. Despite our resolve, the rhythm was ever accelerating. It was slow, but clearly noticeable. One thing also became clear: we were getting very hot. Two writhing bodies and an orgasm tended to do that. I pulled the blankets off my back, and felt Cassandra's legs pulling them completely off. Oh my; was she ever excited tonight!

Opening my eyes I suddenly saw that, first, Peach was not snoring anymore. Second, while still on her back, her head was now turned in our direction. And third, that she had pushed her blankets down while moving, exposing the two breasts under her tank top. It was still quite dark, with dawn only starting to shine light into the room. On the other hand, there were no drapes on the windows, and the white snow outside made the day especially bright. I could see the shape of her braless breasts, and it did nothing to slow me down.

"Hello Peach!" whispered Cassandra.

"It's your turn to be crazy!" I whispered back into her ear.

"Wanna see crazy?" she asked.

Before I could properly react, Cassandra had pulled her arms form under her and was pushing herself up. Instinct took over and I followed her and Cassandra was suddenly on all four, with me on my knees over her. Seconds later, I had straightened up and was now fucking Cassandra in the classic doggy-style. A slow doggy style, and silent as well, but still a position that made us extremely conspicuous. If I could see the shape of Peach's breasts under her top, she would clearly see everything if she woke up.

With both hands on my girlfriend's hips I was making the deepest and longest penetrations I could. Slow, strong, deep. From all fours, Cassandra lowered her face down on the bed and resumed caressing herself while I fucked her. It was insane. Completely insane. We hadn't drunk nearly enough to justify this! But we didn't care one tiny bit.

When I looked at Peach, whose exposed upper body was becoming clearer by the minute, I also noticed that her eyes were moving. Under her closed eyelids. My heart skipped a beat when I realized that this meant one of two things: either she was dreaming and this was regular REM movement; or she was awake, and had her eyes opened just enough to allow her to see. It was still too dark to know. On the bed, Cassandra's eyes were opened, and she was also looking at Peach. "Fuck me Alex," she said louder than a whisper, "right now I don't care if she sees us." If she was, indeed, awake, she would have heard that. What the fuck should I do???

But my mind slapped me in the face and reminded me that my girlfriend had asked me to fuck her. So I did. Not fast enough to wake everybody in a two mile radius, but enough to push me over the edge I had been, until now, carefully walking. It felt like it started at my extremities, then ravaged everything on its way to my cock, and focused everything in the giant jets of cum I was blasting in Cassandra. When we fell back down to the bed I kept pushing and pumping because I knew her second climax was very very close.

And it was. I felt her shudder in, once again, perfect silence, for what felt like a very long time. Peach was sure to hear the squishy sounds that a pussy makes when a cock still plows it when it's full of sperm. If, that is, she was awake. She was still in the same position, eyes seemingly closed, but I couldn't know. It was all I could do to pull the blankets, at least the thinner one, over us before falling back to sleep.

A sound woke me up, and through barely opened eyes I saw that Peach was awake and had probably dropped something. And she was naked. Completely, fully naked, in the bright morning light. Incredible. I'd seen most of her body in the jacuzzi and through the years at bikini events, but seen her actually fully nude was still quite a delight. It was my turn to fake sleep, and for two minutes I drank in her slim beauty. I'm rather more a fan of well endowed women, but I was not going to turn my head away from of the most impressive specimens of tall and thin ones either!

The wonderful breasts I had seen yesterday looked even better, in the bright light, than I had imagined them. Her pussy was just about nearly shaved, with only a thin line of black hair above her very generous lips. From the front or between her legs as she was bending down, her labia were very large and prominent. I would love to see more of it, but it was not going to happen. Her ass, her glorious ass was as magnificent as I knew it was, easy as it was to see in the nearly string bikini she had chosen to wear.

Too quickly the show was over, and the green bra I had seen earlier, with the matching panties, were covering the good parts. Jeans and a bright white tank top covered the rest. Barefoot she walked to the door, and opened it. Just before going out, she looked at me, ignoring my spying supposed-to-look-like-they're-closed eyes, and winked at me. She whispered "Thank you for the show." with a large grin. She then pointed to Cassandra, who was really sleeping, and placed her finger against her lips. I got the message: "Don't tell your girlfriend about my little dress-up act."

So she had know I was not sleeping anymore. Later I learned that she had known because, when I woke up, I had stopped snoring. So easy. Too easy. Ironic, too. In any case, everything that happened had happened, and we couldn't change it. I smiled at her as she closed the door. Through the walls, I heard that all of them were going to take a walk.

Some time later Cassandra woke up with a face splitting grin. "That was wonderful!" she said, giving me a huge hug. Discovering my erection between us, she said "Again?" as a joke, but when I told her that we were all alone, she looked at me, paused for a second or two, then asked me to make sure. When I came back from a quick tour of the cabin, she was completely naked, on Peach's bed, and she had thrown the blankets on the floor again. Seconds later I was naked as well, then inside her, then we shared another climax wrapped in Peach's blankets, pillows and perfume. We didn't really take our time, and this morning it was intense: ass slapping and balls slapping intense. I came again deep inside her pussy as soon as I felt her own climax hitting her. She had always been a woman with an easy orgasm, but this was probably a new record!

We cleaned up, showered, dressed and we were as good as new when our friends came back from their walk. The reality that our week-long break was over was hard to take, but then again most of us liked college, so it wasn't all that big of a deal. We hugged and kissed those that we wouldn't see again, for a whole two days, as if we were going to be separated for a year!

The ride back home was uneventful, although it could have turned out very differently. When I learned that Peach was going to be riding home with Cassandra, Carrie and me(she did live across the street from us), I managed to secretly tell Cassandra that Peach had seen us. At first she was surprised and a bit ashamed, then the high spirits of last night came rushing back. "The little bitch didn't say a thing..." she said, smiling mischievously. "Well, we're going to have to get her back somehow! And no, that little show of hers doesn't count, Alex!" While Cassandra had never been a prude or excessively private person, she was now blazing new trails.

Things remained very quiet on that front for nearly four weeks. I was starting to think that everything that had happened during spring break had been a dream, that never would Cassandra really talk this way. Then one ordinary night turned nearly preternatural. And I took a mental note, for future references, that Cassandra was only a few days after her period was over. Roughly a week, or week and a half, of abstinence. Interesting. In any case, one evening I was getting out of the shower and found Cassandra sitting on the couch, talking on the phone. She was wearing nothing but lingerie, a nice matching set of black lace, lovingly covering her breasts and pussy. It was not unusual, but normally she'd do that in the morning, before dressing up. Now it didn't quite fit, but it didn't prevent me from enjoying the wonderful pair of 32EEs that I knew so well. The lace was lose enough that her large aureolas were plainly visible. I felt my cock twitch slightly.

While she was talking, she held her index finger up, telling me to wait for a second. She turned around on the couch and closed the drapes, sat back down, then motioned me to come to her. So I obediently did, naked, until I stood right in front of her. With her free hand she grabbed my cock and started playing with it. The combination of the strange situation, her ministrations on my cock and the dance it made her breast do, I became hard easily. Enjoying her lead but not wanting to simply followed, I bent over her and unhooked her bra. Hmmm, this was more like it.

After a "humhum" on the phone, Cassandra leaned forward and took me in her mouth quickly, before pulling out for another "humhum". Her move hadn't exactly been a surprise, but since it was the very first time we tried something like this, I was getting more excited my the minute! I got numerous other quick dives between her sentences, and finally deduced that she was talking to Peach. I should have known! At one point Cassandra turned the phone upwards and took me really deep into her mouth, giving long seconds of delight before pulling out again. Once she even said her "humhum" with my cock inside her mouth.

After that she spent a few minutes talking, and I was standing there with my cock glistening with her saliva, waiting. Taking the lead again I pushed her gently back against the sofa, and straddled her. Spreading my legs until my cock was against her chest, between her breasts, I gathered my two favorite mammaries and wrapped them around my shaft. And so, slowly, enjoying every inch of friction in that glorious prison, I started titfucking her.

As Cassandra was still talking to Peach, I was holding those magnificent breasts in my hands, softly pushing them around my cock, massaging them all the while. Cassandra enjoyed being titfucked; not enough that it would provoke an orgasm, but she truly enjoyed it. It showed on her face, and it was starting to appear in her voice. At least I heard it, but maybe only because I'd heard that tone often. My titfucking was relatively silent, but once in a while it would make a slurping noise. A few minutes into it, I heard Cassandra say:

"What noise? [...] I don't know Peach, maybe the washing machine? [...] I know it sounds weird but I think it's dying on us. [...] Haha, I know it sound dirty, as if someone was fucking just beside me."

I tried my best not to laugh, but only fucked her harder. But by now the saliva that had made this fucking so wonderfully slippery had all but disappeared. Pulling back and standing up again, I grabbed Cassandra by her hair and pulled her towards my cock. This is something else I discovered about Cassandra: she liked to have her hair grabbed like this during sex, but just as long as I didn't really hurt her. She really liked it when I took control. And boy was I about to. When I pushed her mouth around my cock, as deep as it could go, I held her there, forcing her to "humhum" some more. I freed her, allowing her to talk, then pulled her back in again.

I could feel my orgasm growing slowly, still far off but definitely present. It was not as much the sensations themselves, although that titfucking had been great, but rather the context, knowing that Peach was right there again. Pulling out of her mouth one last time, dripping again with her saliva, I thought about doing a second round of titfucking. Instead, I grabbed Cassandra's shoulder and turned her around. She ended up on all fours on the sofa. I knelt behind her, kissed her round ass a few times, then slowly peeled her lace panties down.

As she was still talking to Peach, she turned her head around, looked at me while I was standing up, then winked. Looking back towards the drape, she opened then up slightly and looked in the direction of Peach's apartment. I couldn't see; I didn't care. Grabbing my cock with one hand, I guided it against her pussy. Her saliva and nearly dripping juices made that first penetration a wonderful seven inches slide until I hilted myself.

We both moaned. Cassandra was on the damage control:

"Oh, we just saw a lovely kitten on tv. [...] Ya, I know, we're cheesy. [...] No, no, no, it didn't get eaten by a big dog! You mean bitch! [...] Hahaha, I'm just kidding Peach, you know I love you."

After all those sentences, I couldn't hold back anymore and I started to really fuck my girlfriend. I quickly found myself in the same situation as before, in the cabin with Peach next to us: I had to go slowly so as to not make too much noise. And I decided to... screw it. Grabbing Cassandra's ass with both hands I started to really fuck her. From one second to the next the sound of my thighs slapping against her ass were loud and clear, and no more than ten seconds later Cassandra couldn't contain her moans anymore.

"What? What am I doing? What do you think? I'm getting fucked!" [I actually heard Peach's very loud "What?"] Oh yes baby, oh, oh, oooh... and you wouldn't believe how fucking good that feels. Oh Gods! [...] I know, aaah, ooooh, I'm crazy! But you're the one with a nickname that means Sin!"

"What? You want to hear Alex?"

I happily obliged, letting Cassandra and Peach hear my moans and grunts.

"Hahaha" laughed Cassandra to a question from Peach, "now who's crazy?"

But, still laughing, Cassandra pulled the drapes away from the window. We were on the second floor, and Peach's apartment was also on the second floor. And, surely enough, Cassandra and I both saw her standing in front of her window, looking at us fucking. I grabbed my girlfriend's breasts and pulled her up, showing off the most amazing breasts I'd every seen, felt, kissed, tongued, massaged, fucked, came on...

"Ya, I think he's proud!" Cassandra said, laughing.

"Damn right I'm proud!" We all laughed at that. Then I took a chance. Speaking loudly enough so that Peach should hear me through the phone, I said: "Why don't you take off your top, Peach?"

"Oh yes!" Cassandra's answering moan was confirmation enough: we had crossed into some sort of sexual territory that didn't have any boundaries. "Take it off Peach!"

And she did! Somehow our madness reached her, and after removing her lose top, she untied her bra and threw it on the floor. Even from afar her breasts were glorious as well. Peach said something on the phone I couldn't hear:

"Of course they're great Peach. [...] Yes, but Alex has told me often enough that there are many ways for breasts to be perfect! [...] Haha, I know. But while you know Alex's preferences, are you sure you know mine? [...] Hmm, you're asking me to describe perfect breasts? Oooooh, gods, slow down a bit Alex... Let me -oh, damn, that's sooo good! Let me finish this!"

So I slowed down, leaving her a chance to talk and giving me the opportunity to control my impending climax.

"The perfect breasts, for me, would go something like this: around 34C, round and high, perky and arrogant, thrusting forward regardless of gravity, with very nice small nipples, all pink and soft, nipples that I'd love to wrap my tongue and lips around and suck until their owner would climax from it like I know she has in the past..."

Despite the few new things I was learning, it was obvious that Cassandra was talking about Peach's breasts. There was a long pause, the silence only broken by the slow, repetitive slapping sound of my thighs on Cassandra's ass. Then, my girlfriend answers Peach's question:

"You want to cum? Sure, why not? Are you game to remove your pants and masturbate in front of us? [...] Oh. You want to come. As in come over." A long pause as I also realize the different meaning. Cassandra turns around and looks at me. A shared look, a silence and then: "Sure baby, come." I slowly pull out, unable to fully understand what was happening.

"Are you sure about this Cassandra?"

"No. Actually I'm not. But look," she said, pulling me down to the sofa, "I know you're never going to fall in love with her, nor her with you."

"Still..."

"Shhh. Alex, we've been letting this fantasy grow in our heads for a while now... And I've been dying to be with a women for a long time now. Why not?"

Flabbergasted. It made perfect sense, but at the same time it was the craziest thing I'd ever heard. Had we not been filled with lust already, both of us close to climax, we would never have agreed to do this. My mind was working in overdrive, but time was short. We could still stop, I could go to our room and dress up, put an end to this crazy series of events.

Then the sound of a key in the door, followed by Peach walking in. The tank top she had put on to cross over was now on the floor, and by the time she got to the living room, Cassandra and I were standing. Peach never really stopped, and grabbed us both in her arms. Her smile transformed into a strange 3-way kiss as our hesitations disappeared. I could feel Cassandra's great breasts on my abs, and Peach's on my chest. We were all three covered with sweat already.

The sensations bursting from that strange kiss were overwhelming: surprise, intensity, sheer lust, pent up tension... Somehow we were managing a kiss between six lips, three tongues and three friends. When my hand finally slid down to Peach's ass, her wonderful ass, I found a pair of skin tight pants, the kind that stretched and hugged the skin so much that it looked like body paint. I let my hand roam all over her cheeks for a time, then grabbed one with my large hands. Oh dear gods. It was remarkable. Never in my life had I felt such an ass.

But things were just getting started. Slowly breaking the kiss, leaving the two old friends alone in it, I walked behind Peach and started peeling the pants off her. Kneeling down in the process, I ended up level with her ass and couldn't resist a bite, a lick and a shower of kisses. I heard her laugh up there, but I was not about to stop. Putting my hands inside her thighs, I pushed them opened slightly and she got the message loud and clear. Widening her stance, which in any case would bring her head closer to Cassandra's, Peach opened her legs for me. Her nearly shaven and very large lips, completely bald from this angle, were calling to me.

Heedless of the fact that I was about to eat the pussy of another women for the first time since meeting Cassandra, I dove in mouth opened and tongue out... And I fell in a pool of hot flesh and juices. She even tasted good! I latched on to her pussy, flicking my tongue against her clit, up and down all her lips, deep in her pussy... I feasted on her with wild abandon. Daring to try something I'd shared with Cassandra only a few times, I let my tongue lick higher and higher until I grazed her asshole. No reaction. Hmm, the possibilities...

Without my realizing it, Peach had pushed Cassandra down on the couch, had spread her legs and was eating her pussy with just as much passion as I was licking hers. Slowly she got on her knees, allowing me enough time to follow her, and I ended up nearly flat on the carpet. While I didn't really feel like letting go, the long pause my cock just had reminded me that I'd be ready for something much more fun.

I gave a last kiss to her pussy and knelt behind her. Over Peach's head, Cassandra had her eyes nearly closed in pleasure, massaging her breasts and enjoying her friend's mouth. She looked at me when I straightened, knowing that I was about to fuck Peach's pussy. With both my hands on that wonderful ass of hers, I looked at Cassandra. She nodded, with a large grin.