From One Thing To The Next

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a deep breath, I let a glob of spit fall right on Peach's asshole. As soon as I did this, she reached under her, grabbed my cock and guided it up and down from her clit to her asshole. Staying on the little hole for a few seconds, she took a small pause, turned and said: "Not tonight Alex..." before releasing me and turning once again to my girlfriend's pussy.

Barely phased by that rejection/invitation for later combination, I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her pussy. I went in slowly. She moaned and cried out with every inch I pushed in. I went in for an inch, then pulled out. Then in for 2 or 3, then nearly completely out... I kept teasing her like this even when she moved back in an attempt to get me deeper. When I hilted her pussy after more teasing, pulling her hips hard against me, she really cried out, nearly shouted, and looked at me. "That feels really good. Fuck me!"

As I did she looked at Cassandra, and trailed a long line of kisses from her pussy to her breasts, pausing for each nipples, then up her neck. When Peach reached my girlfriend's ears, with me following right behind, she said:

"Damn you're lucky Cassandra... You never told me he had a cock like that!"

"Oh I know, trust me... Now kiss me again, like you mean it this time."

And kiss they did. Their breasts entwined, tongues and mouths joined for all the time it took me to cum, the girls were obviously letting go of some long-held passion. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing: Peach's gorgeous back and ass, my cock slipping right in between those cheeks, my girlfriend's arms wrapped around that back and the girls kissing as if their lives depended on it.

When I felt my climax hitting me, I pulled out in reflex, and Peach's head turned around to understand why I had stopped... "Oh!" she said breathlessly. "You didn't have to pull out." As soon as she started to say "You didn't have", I aimed right back at her pussy and shot a few more spurts of cum deep inside her. The sensations were too much and my climax became painful for a fraction of a second until it passed.

Breathless myself, I leaned forward and said: "I want some of those lips...", looking at Cassandra. With a soft smile she lifted her head and kissed me across Peach's shoulder. I was still pushing my cock in and out of her while kissing my girlfriend. It was crazy and mad, it was pure lust set free, and it was wonderful.

The rest of the night held some more surprises for the three of us, a few revelations making us laugh, bringing us all even closer together. Where would this lead us? Nobody knew.