From Russia with Love Pt. 01

Story Info
Empty-nesters first adult vacation.
8.7k words
4.43
20.1k
26

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All my stories are long with a lot of set up, but I think well worth the time. Thanks for taking your valuable time to sample my wares.

PROLOGUE

With our son now in college and both of us moving into consulting jobs, we are able to vacation more frequently and in the off-season, which is great because we really do dislike the crowds and all the touristy hoopla that accompanies the regular vacation times. And we were very much looking forward to some more "adult" venues. When you have children, you are tied to school schedules, and to the typical destinations -- think mouse ears.

When we were planning our first new adventure, we looked for an off-the-beaten-path destination and a hopefully unique, "not in the regular tourist guide" experience. This story is about that first empty-nesters vacation we took last fall.

Destination: The Ural Mountains in Russia -- unique, off the beaten path? Check!

Through a business associate from Munich, I learned about a mountain lodge that sits below a waterfall in the southern end of the Urals, north of Kazakhstan. October is the beginning of the off-season there, and the serious weather doesn't usually come until mid-November. This provides about a month-plus window of opportunity for a perfect, uncrowded and less pricey vacation -- and no mouse ears!

The lodge is regionally famous for its scenery, beautiful accommodations, its great spa and its fantastic, highly personalized service. Once a retreat for elite Soviet party members (and their mistresses), it now caters mostly to wealthy Russians and well-healed Eastern Europeans (and frequently, their mistresses); occasionally, however, it is visited by Western Europeans and a few adventurous Americans. As part of a two-week vacation, starting in St. Petersburg, we booked a week at the lodge in mid-October to round out our all-Russia vacation.

The grand lodge completely lived up to all its press; and our stay did not disappoint in the "unique experiences" category, either. That box was a definite check!

INTRODUCTIONS

Jan and I have been married 19 years and have one son. We are middle-upper class, conservative, and sexually moderate. We are not fuddy duddies, but when it comes to our sex life, reading adult erotica, fantasy role-play and some reasonably tame experimentation is about as far as we stretch the envelope. Jan is mildly bi-curious, and we have entertained the idea of swapping; those two areas provide most of the fodder for our fantasy play. But we have never had the collective nerve or the opportunity to actually participate in either one.

I am James, 6'-1," 190 lbs. and 47 years old. I am quite fit and women notice me, but don't go "gaga." I have dark blond/light brown hair, still thick with only a light smattering of gray. I wear it in a long business cut. I have a medium complexion and am usually sporting a moderate tan from frequent outdoor activities (We live in the Sun Belt). According to my wife and my mirror (lol), I am good looking. I have well defined facial features, but nothing especially striking. My eyes are a steel blue and I am clean shaven.

Physically, I am fairly well proportioned and reasonably well muscled, but not broad shouldered or barrel-chested and no washboard stomach. I jog faithfully and have a moderate exercise routine, but do not work out. We live a very active life style and are involved in a variety of outdoor activities that contribute to our good health and physical fitness.

My wife, Janine, 40, is a beautiful, auburn-haired pixie and she is hard to describe without giving the wrong impression. She is buxomy, even voluptuous, but slim and petite. Essentially, she is a short, slender woman with big boobs and a big butt. No, not that big!

Barely 5 foot tall and 105 pounds, she is a testament to the saying, "Dynamite comes in small packages!" Her almost porcelain-white skin and long, wavy, cinnamon-colored hair (natural) are a striking combination by themselves, but add her lovely, delicate facial features, luscious, full lips and striking, emerald green eyes to the mix, and you have a face that can stop traffic! And yes, men do go "gaga" over her! I sure did the first time I saw her -- and every day since.

But it's not just her beautiful face that gets men's attention. If her face could stop traffic, her body could make a Navy aircraft carrier under full, military power come to a screeching halt, leaving skid marks in the water. Her petite, slender body is blessed with two sets of attributes that just force men to stare. They can't help it. She has the firmest C-cup breasts I've ever seen on a woman her size and they have only a moderate amount of declination, just enough to keep them from looking fake, which they absolutely are not. Now, size-C breasts would not be so noticeable on say, a woman who was 5'-8" and 140 lbs. or larger, but on my wife's petite, slender frame, they do stand out!

I mentioned two sets of attributes -- she is blessed, coming and going. For the "poor guy" who can't take his eyes off her beautiful face and gorgeous breasts as she walks by, there is no mercy "around the corner," because as soon as she passes by, his eyes will be drawn to her perfectly sculpted, incredibly firm and beautifully rounded behind. Of course, by this time, that poor guy has a hard-on, his wife has punched him and stormed off in a snit, and his phone is already ringing with a call from the divorce attorney.

All kidding aside, I saw that very thing happen. Two years ago at a company picnic, I watched a guy's wife confront him because he had been ogling my wife all day. I couldn't hear the exchange, but while she was dressing him down, he actually looked past her at my wife again. She slapped him and stomped off. And the kicker? The guy was in his mid-twenties and his wife, although pretty and much younger than Jan, well, she just didn't "stack up!" I'm pretty sure that story didn't have a happy ending. But, worry not, the upcoming story does have -- a happy one -- ending, that is.

THE STORY

I. THE FIFTH KEY

We arrived at the lodge in the waning hours of daylight, and getting there was an adventure in itself; it took the better part of a day traveling by personal taxi from Yekaterinburg's Aramil Airport over some of southern Russia's finest goat trails. But, we arrived safely and as it turned out, about an hour before dinner.

When we arrived at the lodge, we were greeted by a beautiful old wood and stone, alpine building perched on the steep side of an imposing mountain slope and breathtaking vistas greeted us in every direction. And with snow blanketing everything, the only sounds in the air came from the waterfall and stream splashing and gurgling in the background. It was a truly idyllic setting.

The lodge was charming, lots of old polished hardwoods, highly polished stone floors, and actual gas lanterns, along with unobtrusive modern lighting. After entering the lodge, we approached the front desk and the first thing I noticed was that only four room-key boxes were empty. Hopefully that meant only four other rooms were occupied. Ours would make five. Perfect, no crowd!

We were informed at the front desk that dinner would be served in an hour. We were grateful for a chance to freshen up and change clothes after a long day of travel. We went to our gorgeous and surprisingly large room and got ready.

The main dining hall consisted of a dozen or so semi-private dining cubicles along three walls; in the open area, running the length of the hall were two very long, heavy wooden tables which currently had 12 place settings, all at the near end of one table. The first two seats on the right were occupied by a couple in their late 50's to early 60's. Across from them sat a family of four, a younger couple with two pre-teen children. My guess was they were eastern European. We took seats next to the older, heavy set couple. Easily guessing we were Westerners, they quickly greeted us in English with a thick Greek accent. As we exchanged pleasantries, the staff began taking orders. There was two basic entrees to choose from with different combinations of sides available.

With our arrival, that left two other sets of visitors, and as our current company seemed nice, I was hoping the other patrons would also be pleasant. There is almost nothing worse than unpleasant dinner guests.

We didn't have long to wait. A thirty-something couple, both of them very tall, handsome and immaculately dressed, entered the dining room, and seeing the children on the one side, chose our side and sat down next to us. Right behind them came what appeared to be a mother and daughter dressed to the nine's plus. I later found out they were the family of a ranking government official who probably sent them off to give him time with his mistress. What? Me, cynical?

The dinner was not high-tone cuisine, but was flawlessly prepared and delicious, and the staff didn't hesitate to fill our wine glasses. So, by the end of dinner, not only were we sufficiently sated, all the adults on our side of the table were pleasantly buzzed. The family on the other side excused themselves when we became a little too "adult" for the children, followed shortly by the Russian mother and daughter. I think we were a bit too common for their taste.

The rest of us retired to the lounge where we continued to drink, relax and have a few laughs. After a while, the Greek couple called it a night, leaving us with the young and obviously wealthy Russian couple, Viktor and Elsa. Viktor was from Georgia (a small, former Soviet holding -- Stalin's home country) and Elsa was originally from Finland.

Viktor had a handsome, if somewhat angular face with a full, but well-groomed mustache and a thick, dark head of hair. He looked to be in his mid to late thirties. He was taller than me at close to 6'-3" and had a slim build, probably weighing about 180.

Elsa was a striking blonde with her long hair worn unfettered and hanging well down her lower back, cut straight across at the swell of her small buttocks. She had slim hips and small breasts. Her face was slender like her body, but with softer features than Viktor's. She had mesmerizing eyes, a deep vivid blue, and her full, perfectly shaped lips and dazzling smile completed a classically beautiful face. She was tall, at least 5'-11" and I doubt she weighed more than 130 lbs. I guessed her to be early thirties.

They both spoke fairly decent English, and with my rusty, but solid Russian, we communicated quite well and got along even better.

As we closed out the evening, they invited us to join them at the spa the next day, assuring us it was fabulous. We happily agreed to meet for breakfast before heading to the spa. After expressing our pleasure at making their acquaintance, we retired to our room.

II. FRIENDLY MAIDS

When we got to our room, we went right to bed and were asleep before our heads hit the pillows. I didn't wake until sunlight streamed in between the drapes. After taking a quick, much needed trip to the bathroom, I went back to check on my wife. She was still sleeping soundly, so I jumped in the shower. It was quite large and done in a beautiful marble tile that had veins of gray running through a pale salmon color. It was fitted with modern, top notch fixtures, including a huge rain fixture overhead and two handheld wands.

As I stood in the cloud of steam generated by the hot water, I felt a small, cool hand gently take hold of my penis and start to stroke it, while another one reached around and cuddled my left butt cheek. Either the maid service here was exceptional or my wife had roused from her sleep.

"Morning, Miss. If you're here to make up the bed, you'll have to wait. My wife's still sleeping," I joked.

A coquettish voice answered, "Oh, but sir, I am not here to do up the bed, I am here to do you up!"

I replied, "Whoops, honey, sorry, I thought you were the maid."

"You were going to 'do' the maid? Naughty boy," she kidded.

"Well, you were sleeping soundly. I didn't want to disturb you."

"I'm not sleepy now," she cooed, "I'm horny."

Our shower antics center around us taking turns giving oral pleasure, or her mounting me while I'm standing, legs wrapped around my hips and riding me like a carnival attraction. Can't lose with those two choices!

About the oral, first my wife's felatio: My trouser snake is not a giant Anaconda, but it is not your run-of-the-mill garden snake either, so my wife cannot deep throat me or take much more than my cockhead in her small mouth. To handle my length and size, she has developed a special technique, which believe me, would make a dead man sit up and grin.

She stacks her two small hands and wraps them around my shaft, then slips my cockhead in her mouth. With a firm grip, she short strokes my shaft and slides her mouth up and down my head in unison with the motion of her hands, sucking gently the whole time. It really simulates a vagina. A couple minutes of that in the morning and I'm all in!

Cunnilingus: Because she is so much shorter than me, we came up with a special way of doing it which is comfortable for both of us. I usually perform this right after "mega-head" from her. I sit on the shower floor, back to the wall, with my knees bent and feet planted close to my buttocks. She turns her back to me, bends over, and bending her knees slightly, she backs up until her beautiful ass and lovely vulva are planted squarely on my face. She braces herself with a hand on one of my knees and vigorously jills herself with the other. At the same time, I do everything I can with my mouth and fingers to bring her to orgasm. When she begins to climax, I grab her at the knees and brace her to keep her shaky legs from buckling during orgasm. It works well, and it's fun!

This morning was the carnival ride -- Lucky me!

We developed these shower routines early on, and you might think they would get stale, but after 19 years, they are still as fun as ever. This is not to say that all our lovemaking is repetitious. We love to experiment and improvise, and we take turns introducing new techniques and fantasies into our sex play.

Oh, guys and gals, be sure your relationship with your significant other is very secure before introducing a new technique in the bedroom. Otherwise, you will be dealing with, "So, just where did you learn that?"

My answer is always that I read it in some erotic story, which in my case is true.

III. WHO'S FOR BREAKFAST?

After our morning "routine," we went down to breakfast and found our new acquaintances waiting for us in front of the dining hall. Jan and I approached to shake hands in greeting. We were both surprised when the two of them ignored our outstretched hands and stepped past them.

They both stepped up and greeted us with a kiss; and I don't mean a peck on the cheek, I mean full on the lips!

Elsa grasped my hands, leaned forward and pressed her lovely, full lips against mine in a brief but warm kiss. I'm used to the left cheek/right cheek thing from my travels, but I haven't been where they greet like this! (Not that I'm complaining too strenuously.)

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Viktor and Jan. He placed his hands on her upper arms and leaned down and kissed her -- about two seconds too long!

As they separated from us, Elsa was saying how glad they were to see us and were so happy we could join them for the day. Viktor was saying they were so looking forward to doing the spa with us later -- or maybe "doing us in the spa!" I wasn't clear on that yet. All the while, they were steering us to our seats, putting me next to Elsa and across the table from my wife and Viktor. As we sat down, my wife and I stole a glance at each other.

Our eyes told the same story -- we were both taken aback and wondering what the hell that was! So, what could we do? Interrupt and say, "You guys have gotten the wrong impression. We aren't comfortable with the whole 'swapping spit' with each other's spouse thing!" and then leave? Too much drama. So although unspoken, we agreed to play it cool for the time being.

Once we sat down, things seemed pretty normal and so did Viktor and Elsa. Viktor asked me about how we found the lodge and other benign questions we hadn't got around to the night before. I caught bits and pieces of Jan's and Elsa's conversation, which also sounded normal. I was enjoying Viktor's company. As Russians go, his sense of humor was very western and his personality was not as flamboyant as it first seemed, and he was constantly smiling. It was contagious. I found myself smiling and really enjoying getting to know our new friends better. I saw Jan had relaxed and was having an equally good time with Elsa. So, all was fine.

That is, until Elsa's hand came to rest on my thigh, patting it and giving it a firm squeeze, and casually rubbing up and down my leg, only stopping when it bumped against the head of my semi-erect penis. All the while, she was casually talking to Jan and giving no indication she was teasing my dick under the table.

It was getting "harder" to "play it cool."

When the staff began clearing the table, I made an excuse for Jan and me to go back to the room before we joined them at the spa. Viktor and Elsa happily agreed to meet us in about 10 minutes.

As soon as we got to the privacy of our room, we both started speaking at the same time, "Can you believe that kiss...and how they maneuvered us to sit next to them...and she was actually rubbing my leg and touching my..."

"And he had his hand on my thigh, almost between my legs, rubbing it like..."

"What?" I said, "Did you say he had his hand between your legs?"

"Yeah. And didn't you start to say she was touching your dick?" Jan returned then asked, "Are we overreacting? Or are they perverts, or what?"

"I'm pretty sure they're swingers," I answered and continued, "I went over last night in my head though, and no red flags. It seemed like any other meet and drink with new acquaintances, but this morning!"

"What do we do?" my wife fretted.

"Again, I don't know, but I don't want to be rude. On the other hand, I don't want to give the wrong impression if they're on the prowl."

"Yeah, and that we are their next prey!" my wife added.

Then she paused, obviously mulling something over, "So, how was your kiss?"

"What?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, you know, I have never had a stranger haul off and kiss me like that. But surprisingly, it was a pretty good kiss," Jan laughed lightly.

"Really? So you enjoyed it?" I asked. I didn't see the humor.

"Well, yeah. I mean it was unexpected, unwanted, and a little shocking. But, hey, it was a pretty good kiss."

Then, grinning, she pinned me with a look, "So, tell the truth. How was Elsa's kiss?"

I thought a moment, and asked myself, "How honest should I be?" But Jan and I have always leveled with each other, so now was not the time to start hedging.

"Damn good!" I replied with a grin.

Jan laughed and said, "Well, if we are going to join them, it's time to go; if not, it's time to call and make our excuses."

I made a quick decision, "We're going to be here several days. If they're here that long, how do we duck them the whole time? Let's get going. We will be in a public place; it'll be fine. Besides, all this drama has left me tied up in knots. A relaxing massage sounds good."

Jan agreed, so we headed to the lobby to join our new, unique friends.

IV. A VERY STEAMY SAUNA

Viktor and Elsa were waiting for us, looking concerned. But, when they saw us, they both brightened and greeted us with smiles (no kisses this time).

Viktor spoke up "We were little worried. Everything is okay?"

Jan replied, "Oh, sorry, I needed a bathroom break, which held us up. We are looking forward to a relaxing time."