From Russia with Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsa quickly replied, "Well darling, we will have wonderful time. You come with me. We go to ladies side and change."

I added, "See you later, honey," and Jan waved. I had been hoping this was a coed spa and was a little surprised, and disappointed that it wasn't. Oh well. Viktor and I headed to the men's side.

The spa was a very functional and pleasing combination of "old world" architecture and modern but tasteful amenities. Viktor showed me to a cubicle where a plush, monogrammed towel and slippers sat on a bench seat. I undressed and stored my clothes in the cedar closet, wrapped the towel around me and stepped around the corner to wait for Viktor. Moments later, he appeared with his towel draped over a shoulder. I felt like the overdressed American.

Viktor, cheerful as always, said, "You are ready, we go to sauna first." I smiled, nodded and followed.

To my surprise, but apparently not Viktor's, we met a female attendant who politely greeted us in Russian and led us to the steam sauna. After arriving, she asked our preference for temperature and steam settings. She followed Viktor's instructions and opened the heavy wooden door to the cavernous sauna. I immediately heard a fresh splash of water hit hot rocks with a dramatic sizzle. We entered and the steam was so thick you could hardly see your hand in front of you. It smelled of mint and eucalyptus, but not so strong as to be cloying. Viktor picked a bench to sit on and put his towel down and draped part of it over the bench seatback.

(I had never seen seatbacks on spa benches before. If you wanted to lean back in a spa, you had to sit against the wall.)

I understood that covering both the seat and seatback was to keep the hot planks from being directly against the skin. Of course, this required "losing the towel," not that it was a big deal; I had been to saunas and spas in Germany and other places where that was the norm.

I placed my towel on the same bench near him and sat down, leaned back and enjoyed the moist heat. Soon, I was getting so relaxed I started to nod off. As I began to lightly doze, I wondered how Jan was doing with Elsa. Then we were joined by two other guys, whom Viktor apparently knew as he called out and motioned them over. Either he knew them or he really was just a very friendly guy.

"Oh good, come sit," he invited in English.

I don't know how he could tell who they were. It was so steamy, all I could make out were two shadowy forms until they were in front of our bench. Then it dawned on me. Who else is here and who else speaks English? I know -- dumb-ass!

But, good news -- It was co-ed after all, just the dressing rooms were separate. Yippee!

Jan had a disturbed look on her face and a towel wrapped around her breasts and somewhat covering her pubic mound and plump bottom. On the other hand, Elsa, who had stopped in front of me, had a towel wrapped around her head, holding her hair and was otherwise "sans towel."

For a moment, Elsa stood square in front of me with her hands on her hips as if to give me a chance to look her over -- so I did -- not that I had much choice with her two feet in front of me.

It was hard not to stare at her vulva, which was almost at eye level -- so I stared. Her pubic mound was covered in wispy curls of blonde hair groomed into a moderate vee (so, natural blonde). With her feet planted about shoulder width apart, her legs were parted just enough that I could see part of her moderately-sized labia and hint of her inner labia -- which, no doubt, was her goal.

She sported a medium-dark tan from head to toe with no visible tan lines. She had long, slender legs and arms, slim hips and small pert breasts capped by fairly large, light brown aureoles and slightly long, full nipples. Looking at her tall, slim body, the word "willowy" came to mind. Everything about her was very different from Jan.

And my penis noticed.

I am certain Elsa positioned her nude body in front of me, and Jan in front of Viktor, on purpose. Jan, standing in front of Viktor, was flustered and couldn't keep from staring directly at his semi-hard cock. She'd look away, but gravitate right back to it. I understood; I didn't like it, but I understood.

After a moment's pause, Viktor stood and said, "Janine, please sit. Oh, but first put towel like this on hot bench. It is more comfortable for skin."

I don't think until that moment that Jan realized I was sitting there naked, leaving her the only one covered. She was staring at me, looking for guidance -- or wandering where the switch for the holographic transport machine was.

"Here, honey, let me help," I offered and stood. I untucked her towel and placed it on the bench.

She looked at me like I had just stripped her naked in front of strangers.

Oh, well yeah...

I thought she was going to flip, but she calmly and sort of distractedly said, "Thanks, honey," as she sat down next to me, crossing her hands in her lap to achieve at least a little modesty.

Once I was seated, Viktor asked if we were comfortable and proceeded to sit back down next to Jan, and damn close to her. While this was happening, Elsa unwrapped the towel from her head, placed it on the bench beside me, put her right hand on my neck and slowly sat, pressing her side against me as she sat. With her arm behind me, she kept her hand on my neck and began lightly massaging it.

My penis was very aware of her touch. I struggled not to get a boner.

I resisted looking to my left at Elsa's lithe body, though I really wanted to, and instead turned to my wife and asked if she was okay. Turning to me, she looked at me like I had just asked the stupidest question in the world.

"Fine, honey."

She was anything but fine. She was naked as a Jaybird in front of our "friends," with naked Viktor mashed up against her, and his cock proudly on display.

Now, Jan is no prude and neither am I, but this was a little outside our comfort zone. We had been to co-ed spas in Germany and Japan, but there was more decorum; people didn't press up against you and it was considered quite rude to actually pay attention to someone else's naked body. Not here, not with these two.

Elsa leaned around me, pressing her right breast into me, "Jan darling, it is relaxing, yes?"

"Oh, yes, I'm very relaxed now." Jan replied with light sarcasm that went unnoticed by our friends.

By this point, I knew we were being seduced and I became suspicious and defensive of everything. I knew that next I would catch Viktor casually touching or fondling my wife in some manner, so I watched him closely out of the corner of my eye. At the moment, he had his arms stretched out on the back of the bench, his left arm lying across Jan's shoulders, but his hand was not on her and just on the seat back. His head was leaned back and his eyes were closed.

My guard was still not down. I also expected Elsa to start rubbing my leg at any time and then surreptitiously start touching my dick. But she was leaning back, eyes closed, right hand still gently massaging my neck. Finally, I succumbed to the sauna and her touch, and drifted off. I stirred when I felt Elsa's firm little breast press into me, again. I cracked my left eye open. She was leaning around me, talking to Jan.

"Jan, darling, you are so small and I see your husband has very big penis. It is difficult for you, sex, no?" Elsa nonchalantly inquired.

I thought, "You're f-ing kidding!" but said nothing and quickly closed my eye and pretended I was asleep. Jan was on her own on this one!

She sat silently for a long moment. I thought she wasn't going to say anything, or at least decline participating in such a conversation.

But then she very casually replied, "Well, we are careful. It was a problem in the beginning, but we learned how to accommodate each other."

"Well, yes, we learn," Elsa replied with a knowing nod of her head. "You see my Viktor he is big, too, but not so long as James, I think." I cracked my right eye open.

My wife, a little sheepishly replied, "Oh, mm hmm." But she didn't look -- good girl.

Elsa, in response, reached across me and pointed at her husband's cock, and said, "See, very large, thick I think is said; especially next to his testi...is it 'balls?' And he is not firm yet."

"Uh, yes, balls," Jan confirmed, and actually looked down at his dick for several seconds. (Several seconds too long, I thought.) She casually confirmed, "Yes I see what you mean, very big around!" The mild surprise in her voice was not hidden.

Elsa responded, "I think maybe James is very big. Would need to see when firm. Now he is not so firm, yes? And his penis looks bigger at end and head is bigger."

(Note: Okay, my dick's a little different than most -- the shaft is thicker at the end, next to the head than it is at the base. And my cockhead is a bit bigger than the shaft. No more questions now, please.)

Jan stumbled, "Yes...uh no. I mean he's not hard but not completely soft, either."

Okay, time for a new subject.

I roused up groggily and said, "Wow, it's getting hot in here. Anybody ready to cool off?"

Jan quickly stood and reached for her towel, "I am. Oh look at me, I'm beet red."

With that, Viktor, who had actually been dozing, sat up and looked our way to see what was up. Jan, who was turned towards me and bending slightly to get her towel, was pointing her sweet, round, and currently bright red ass directly at Viktor, partially blocking his view. As he blinked his eyes and focused, I saw a slight smile come to his lips. He saw me see him and smiled bigger, a knowing smile accompanied by a slight nod of his head, as if to say "Yes, your wife has a nice ass, my friend." I smiled back and nodded slightly...Well, he was right! She has a damn nice ass!

Then, he reached up and pressed his hand against my wife's butt cheek. "Oh my, Janine, I think you are too hot. We must get you cool."

(Note: Just so you know, Viktor and Elsa were not speaking broken English, per se. The Russian language does not have the articles "the" and "a/an," or the verb "to be" (is/am/are) in present tense, and some sentence structures, especially verb structures, are just different from ours. So Russians who are not fluent in English tend to get these things wrong. To make this more convenient to read, I provide some of these words and change sentence structure where needed, but leave as much of it as "natural" sounding as possible.)

Before Jan could react to the shock of having Viktor feel her ass, I stood and taking her by the arm, said, "Getting cool sounds good."

Elsa grabbed my other arm as she stood and added, "Let us go for shower."

"That sounds divine," I concurred.

The shower room was fabulous. There were rain heads in the ceiling everywhere and wands on the walls. I walked over and turned on a rain head and set the temperature where it would cool us down, but not be cold. Jan joined me and we stood under the soft rain-like flow cooling down and rinsing the sweat off our overheated bodies. After that, I warmed up the water and looked for soap.

I saw Viktor and Elsa already "washing" next to us. They were soaping and fondling each other. Viktor rubbed his soapy hands all over Elsa's shoulders, long slim torso and, ultimately, over her small, firm breasts. Her long nipples responded, getting more firm and pronounced. Next, he reached around, filled his hands with her small butt cheeks and massaged them. As I watched, I turned Jan's attention in their direction so she could watch, too.

She turned her head towards them and laid it back on my chest. Just as she turned, Elsa ran her soapy hands down Viktor's torso, rubbing down his washboard stomach to the thick pubic hair below his navel. She continued down and grabbed his cock with both hands and began slowly stroking it. Viktor's became fully erect. Shit his cock was thick!

Elsa turned and, seeing us looking, conspiratorially said in a loud whisper, "See, big. Yes?"

Fortunately, or unfortunately, my wife spoke up, (I wasn't about to comment on the size of another man's dick.) "Oh, yes, he is very thick, and pretty long, too."

"Yes, you see how I mean." Elsa replied, as she absentmindedly stroked Viktor's fat cock. It wasn't that it was so long, maybe about 7 ½ inches, but it was thick! The base, next to his scrotum, was very, very thick -- almost as big around as a soda can. It tapered down towards the end of his shaft and his cockhead was fairly average-sized.

Elsa pointed at her clitoris and the base of his dick, "It hits me here for good feeling and quick orgasm!"

"Thanks a heap for that info," I thought.

All this time, Viktor had his eyes closed, casually rubbing his hands on Elsa's body, obviously not embarrassed by his erection or his wife playing with it.

Then, staring at Viktor's cock again, Jan replied, almost speaking to herself, "Yes...I can imagine..." She paused then stumbled, "I mean I see...how...well...how that would, um, work," her voice trailing off.

She was embarrassed with what she had almost said out loud. But, as she spoke, I felt the heat between us increase and her nipples harden -- no hiding that!

"Imagine." Yeah, she was imagining, alright. She was imagining how Viktor's fat cock would feel shoved up her tight, little pussy and was getting turned on! My cheeks were flushing with jealousy, but I only had a moment to entertain that emotion.

Next, I tried out a different emotion -- shock!

Elsa said to my wife, "Please, you help James to show his full size for me. I am so curious."

My wife quickly replied, "Okay!"

"Okay? What the hell do you mean, Okay?" I thought but couldn't find my voice.

My wife promptly reached down and started to jack my already expanding dick. I was officially shocked! But my eyes were glued to Elsa's long tanned body, while her eyes were glued to my swelling cock. She had taken her free hand and absent-mindedly moved it up to her left breast and was lightly grazing her left nipple with the backs of her fingers. As my wife continued jacking me, my penis expanded to full size. Between a naked Elsa fiddling with her titty and my wife stroking me, I couldn't help it.

My dick, which I used to think was pretty thick -- until seeing Viktor's, was now fully erect at its length of almost nine inches, and my fairly large cockhead was fully engorged, but still not close to the size of a damn soda can!

Elsa was now gently biting the lower left corner of her lip as she stared at my cock with pure, unbridled lust. Jan, focusing on getting me hard, did not see Elsa's face or what she was doing to herself. When I was fully erect, she turned and looked up at Elsa and displayed my cock to her.

Elsa looked from my cock to meet Jan's eyes and brightly exclaimed, "Wow, is very big, very long. Must hit you deep, yes? And the, um, bulb, no, head is it? Is biggest I think I see," she laughed and continued, "I think how it would feel, so long and big, pushing deep! Size is amazing!" she finished.

"Yes, it's pretty amazing," my wife continued, "It fills me up completely and I can't take it all the way in."

"Oh, well," Elsa replied, laughing lightly, "I could give it good try!"

I didn't know if my wife had suddenly got stupid or simply wasn't catching Elsa's barely disguised inferences to banging me. Trust me, my dick didn't miss them for one second. In my mind, my "amazing" cock was shoved somewhere up behind Elsa's sexy, elongated navel.

My wife, obviously considering the dynamics of how I might fit in Elsa's vagina, was studying her long torso, and remarked, "You know, I would guess you are, um, deeper than me."

I couldn't take it anymore. This had to stop or I was going to have to bury my big "bulb" in someone's deep or not so deep vagina. And I think Viktor was ready, too.

"Okay, we are ready for massage, yes?" Viktor interjected, and then added, "I know I am very ready." I think a little double entendre there.

V. FRENCH MASSAGE

We toweled off and Viktor called an attendant and informed her we were ready for our massages. There was no hiding our intense erections, and since Viktor paid no attention to his, I ignored mine -- when in Rome! The attendant, however, could not. A young, somewhat stout girl with very large breasts stuffed into her tight maid's uniform, led us to the massage room. She gave us fresh towels and informed us the masseuses would be there momentarily. I was last to enter the room and as she came back past me, I discreetly observed her eyes widen as she surreptitiously glanced down at my erection. I caught her eye as she looked up and gave her a little wink. She turned bright red all the way down to her plump cleavage and scurried out the door and down the hall.

Shortly, two fairly big, average looking women arrived. They were probably in their mid-forties, full figured and very stout. They directed us to massage tables, but quickly explained that the two masseurs, who were also supposed to be on duty, were hindered by worsening weather. They apologized and said they could only give two massages at a time. Elsa acted hurt when we were told there were no masseurs.

We had the ladies go first and Viktor told a masseuse to call for service at the in-spa bar and led me out.

The in-spa bar was a nice touch. A spa guest didn't have to shower and dress to go for a drink. Leave it to the Russians, they love their drink! You could stay butt-naked and have your drink there. (If you were bare-bottomed, etiquette required you put a towel down on the seat first.) I was grateful for the break from the girls. My dick was aching. As we sat and drank and chatted about nothing and everything, excluding sex and the girls, I began to relax from the accumulative effects of the sauna, shower, and drinks, which gratefully were being served by a male bartender. So in this estrogen-free zone, my erection finally subsided.

One of the buxom women from the massage room came to the bar and requested that we return and instructed us to lie down on the tables and get comfortable for our massages. As instructed, we each got on a table. Viktor chose the one at the head of mine, so we were positioned head-to-head to make conversing easy.

The masseuses got organized and began our massages. I felt warm oil on my back and strong hands rubbing it into my muscles. It felt heavenly, and as I started to drift off, I wondered what the girls were doing. I imagined them showering, rubbing soap up and down their bodies...each other's bodies. My petite wife was pressing her breasts into Elsa's torso and her face into Elsa's breasts, sucking and licking those long, substantial nipples...

I awakened to the sound of vigorous chopping, but it was Viktor's masseuse. Mine was just finishing at my calves and then in the next moment of silence, I almost fell back asleep, but for a different set of hands on my neck and shoulders. My first thought was that it was odd for the masseuses to switch, but maybe this one was better at the chopping thing. However, except for a slight smell of soap, my previous masseuse had no particular aroma. This one smelled heavenly, some kind of perfume that seemed vaguely familiar. At the moment her hands were working down my back in a firm but lighter massaging motion than before. They continued down to my buttocks and kneaded them generously before moving down to my thighs. After massaging my calves, her hands moved back up my thighs and one hand grazed my anus as it came up the cleft of my ass.

This got my attention! I was awake now, and aware of Viktor making low moaning noises. I lifted my head to see if Viktor was getting the same treatment.

I found myself staring at the naked ass cheeks of his masseuse. What the hell? Fuzzy headed as I was, I knew a masseuse was not supposed to get naked with a customer. Then it hit me. Those firm, round butt cheeks were familiar.