From Russia with Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit! Those beautiful, round ass cheeks belonged to a petite red-headed nymph-turned-masseuse -- my wife! Again, What the hell? I could see the muscles in her back and arms flexing as she massaged Viktor's shoulders. Then I saw his right hand come up and stroke her butt.

"OH, FUCK NO!" I thought. He probably figured out what was up before I did, as my wife's hands, while strong, are small -- no mistaking them for a masseuse's.

I was about to say, "stop rubbing my wife's ass!" or something like that, but before I could speak, my masseuse leaned over, lightly pressing her nipples into my back, and whispered in a French accent, "Monsieur, please to roll for me. It is time for you to be up."

Still trying to get my mouth to work, I rolled over to the sight of Elsa, leaning over me, her long blonde hair cascading down and falling around me, her small, perfectly round breasts hanging over me. She leaned down and kissed me deeply. As she slipped her long, wet tongue into my mouth, I heard my wife, in a coquettish French accent, say to Viktor, "Yes, Monsieur, please roll over now, so I may massage your front."

As Elsa stood, I turned my head slightly and could just make out my wife bending over Viktor. I'm sure I heard kissing sounds -- alarming -- but not "freaking out" alarming.

I realized Jan was following Elsa's lead. Which really concerned me, because the next thing Elsa did, was run her hands down my torso to my crotch and lift my cock with one hand and cup my balls with the other.

"Oh, this muscle looks sore," Elsa continued with the sultry French accent. (Which see did quite well!)

"Yes," I croaked, as her hand started to stroke up and down my cock with increasing pressure and speed.

I heard Jan say to Victor, "This looks so swollen. It must really hurt. Would you like me to get rid of that nasty swelling, Monsieur?"

"Freaking out" was starting to be an option.

In a low, husky voice, Viktor enthusiastically replied, "Oh, Da, Da, Da!"

What was about to happen between Viktor and my wife had my stomach in knots. She was going to jack the bastard off! I was a microsecond from calling a time out, when I felt Elsa's mouth engulf my cock.

Oh, not jacking him off, sucking him off!

Okay -- officially -- "Freaked the fuck out!!!"

I sat bolt upright and barked out my protest...but no words escaped my lips as I stared at Elsa. She was bent over me, holding her long, blonde hair to one side, with her mouth sliding down my cock. Startled at the way I sat up, she straightened and faced me, "I am sorry, Monsieur. I do something wrong? I need to moisten this huge muscle so I can massage, no?"

My wife saw me sit upright and instantly knew something was wrong. "Oh, Elsa is everything okay?" she asked.

"Monsieur, is everything okay?" Elsa asked.

Imagining my wife shoving Viktor's cock in her mouth was more than I could take. Next, I envisioned her up on the table, bouncing up and down on his fat prick, screaming, "Oh, it hits my clit so good!"

My mind was racing.

No doubt I wanted to have Elsa continue to pleasure me. I wanted to feel her on me and to touch her firm slim body and pert breasts. Truth be known, I wanted to be buried balls deep in her, with her long, slim legs wrapped up around my shoulders as I plowed into her. My cock twitched in Elsa's hand. But, this wasn't going to happen. I had to put a stop to it, right now!

With a weak smile I said, "I need to speak to the other masseuse."

"Janine, my client, he wishes to speak with you."

"Of course, Elsa," my wife replied and then to Viktor, "Excuse me sir, I must speak to the other gentleman."

Concerned, but trying to hide it, he said, "Oh, certainly. I look forward to finishing massage with you." He lightly emphasized "you."

Jan appeared beside me, a very concerned look on her face. She leaned towards me, her full breasts swaying slightly. Her nipples were fully engorged, obviously from excitement. She saw what I was looking at. She flushed with embarrassment.

She bent close to my ear, "I'm sorry. I misread things. I thought you would enjoy this, that you wanted Elsa to...and that you would be okay with me...doing the same to Viktor."

My mind was still racing when she whispered, "James, baby, you know I only, only love you. This was supposed to be just for fun, a once on a vacation, escape thing, like our fantasy role playing, only...this one time, for real. Elsa brought it up, the French masseuse switch and wouldn't that be fun. I remember one of your fantasies being very much like this, so...I thought...I am so sorry."

I was upset -- crazy upset! Jan was right about the fantasy, but I was still upset that my wife thought it would be okay to perform felatio, for real, on Viktor, a man she was obviously attracted to...or at least to his dick.

I whispered, "You sucking his cock is not OKAY!"

Just because tall, hot and tanned Elsa was going to blow me, the rest was not okay. Well, the Elsa blowing me part... And yes, we had played fantasies like this. But, fantasy was one thing; reality was another.

Okay, what were we talking about here? Jan blows him; Elsa blows me; maybe we reciprocate with oral for the women; happy ending for all -- just good, clean, adult fun.

It's called swapping...and adultery! It's called giving your very personal, very special private affections to someone other than the person you love. If we did this, we would be crossing a big line. Besides, how could I tolerate another guy shooting his cum in my wife's mouth? How could that be okay?

But, what was I going to say, "I don't want to play; I'm going to take my wife and go home."

Or, how about, "Viktor, your wife is going to blow me and I'm going to shoot my semen down her throat. You're welcome to watch, but keep you fat cock away from my wife's mouth."

Or, at the very least, I could have just admitted, "Sorry, I'm too big of a pussy for this." Either way, I should have ended it.

In reality, I didn't say or do anything. Instead...

My wife's eyes teared up. She started to pull away and speak to Elsa, "I'm sorry but, I don't think..."

Crap! I made a very quick decision and put my finger to Jan's lips and interrupted, "I think I'll stick with the blonde; that okay, Viktor?"

What was I doing? What was Jan doing? Why didn't I just call it off? I damn sure wasn't happy with my decision. I guess I could blame it on the alcohol, the freely flowing hormones, or Elsa. But, ultimately I felt it was because I was a weak, horny suck who was willing to sacrifice fidelity with his wife so he could get a blow job from a stranger, albeit an unbelievably hot stranger.

Whatever, it was not my finest moment.

My wife quickly recovered, and before Viktor could speak, she interjected, "Yes, I'm sorry but Monsieur has decided he wants to continue with you, Elsa."

Viktor exclaimed, "Of course, James, whatever pleases you. It is most important we all enjoy, yes?"

Growing a pair and with some bravado I didn't really feel, I replied, "And enjoy we shall. Now send that tall, willowy blond back over here; that is if you are happy with this hot, little redhead?"

"Absolutely," he answered back, "I am sure she will give wonderful massage."

"I have no doubt she will give you an amazing massage, no doubt at all."

Viktor chuckled knowingly and added, "For you is certain to be same, my friend" emphasizing "my friend." Also I could hear a hint of relief in his voice -- the game was back on.

Jan still looked worried and uncertain. So, though I really, really, "really" didn't feel that way; I whispered in her ear, "Suck his balls out through the end of his dick." and gave her a smile and a pat on her naked ass.

She grinned back at me, and slightly shook her head up and down. "I love you" she mouthed and headed back to Viktor's table. The way she said "I love you" made me realize -- this wasn't about my fantasy, it was about hers. And she said she loved me because I had just given her permission.

With that, I sent my wife to go suck the fat cock of some other guy until he shot his cum down her throat. I felt like shit -- for about 30 seconds.

FROM RUSSIAL WITH LOVE continues in Part 2 of 2