From Snob to Lesbian Bimbo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers

She was so smart, but for the life of her, she could not figure this one out and she was trying as hard as she could, what was going on. She tore what was left of her clothes away from her new body and looked at herself in the mirror, what was looking back did not resemble her in any way, in fact, she thought in horror, she was starting to look like some dumb blonde cheerleader or something, and she could never allow that to happen if she could just use her brain to figure this out.

Carol and I were having a ball and we both wished we could see Kendra's face as all of this was happening, but that would come in just a few minutes. The sand was still running and we had to hurry to get everything done. "Her lips now," I said. "Bimbos have big soft kissing and sucking lips that they love to put lipstick on, but be careful we don't want to over due them." After Carol had enlarged Kendra's lips they decided to give her some big round doe eyes and naturally long lashes that would add to her "come and fuck me look." As before they reached out to manipulate them but the figure once again knew what they wanted and did it for them.

After the eyes came the long fingernails and the high pitched little girl voice that she was going to use to beg me for sex. Knowing she had large feet for a girl I shrank them by three sizes so she would have no problem getting her ultra high heels on. Looking down at her we both decided there was nothing more that could be done to her body and all that was left was her mind, and that was going to be the fun part.

She knew she was still Kendra but what was looking back at her was telling her something different. Well, as long as she still had the same face and mind people would still know it was her, unfortunately just as suddenly as she had that thought her face changed as well. Her lips got fuller, her eyes got rounder, her nails got longer, and her lashes grew out as her feet grew in. "Fuck! " she exclaimed, "what could possibly be next?" in a high squeaky voice she could not recognize as her own. Standing there in awe of all that had happened to her so far the realization suddenly hit her like a ton of bricks, all she had left was her precious mind, well there was no way she was going to allow that to change.

I looked at Carol; "we are down to about five minutes, is there anything about her except her mind we need to change?" I asked "did we remember everything else?"

"Yes, we got it all, now go so we can finish this in time."

I rose up off my knees and made my way out the door and down the hall until I stood in front of Kendra's room, then taking the door handle in my hand I opened the door and walked right in unannounced. She was still standing in front of the mirror when I burst in and she spun on her new little feet and faced me, then in her squeaky little girl voice she command "get out of my room" when she saw who I was.

"No way! " I said "I am here to see my handy work and to finish the job."

"You did this to me? " she asked, "Well, I want you to reverse it right now and put me back the way I was or you're going to be in so much trouble."

"I don't have time to argue with you Kendra, I am only here to finish your transformation and to help your mind join your body in its new role. As you can see, Carol and I have taken control of your body and we are changing you as punishment for all the snide things you have done in your life. We started with your body so you could observe the changes but now it has become time to change your mind as well. As we speak Carol has begun to take away a little of your beloved brain piece by piece as you slowly lose your intelligence. Your worst fear is coming true Kendra, you are becoming dumber and dumber."

"You can't do that! " she said with panic on her face, "I insist you pu..."

"Shut up and just listen Kendra!" I said as I cut her off, "you are going to start noticing it soon and your treasured brain power is going to be replaced with fuck power, can you feel it happen yet?"

She wanted to say no but for some reason her mind was swimming and she felt dizzy. She tried to get grasp on to this new sensation, but she realized she was having trouble concentrating for the first time since she could remember.

"I will take the look on your face as a yes" I said. "That's good, now I can begin. That dizziness you are feeling in your head is your new persona slowly finding its way into the ever emptying void and making itself at home. The more of your intelligence that slips away the more of your new persona can take hold. I am going to make it easy and help you find that new reality, as you can sense you are growing dumber and at the same time your sexual energy and desire is increasing to take its place, can you feel it?"

Kendra was listening to me, but the new sensations she was feeling were getting incredibly intense, she was having trouble focusing and all the sudden her body was choosing now to become turned on like she had never experienced. Her new nipples were screaming for attention and it took all her will power not to reach up and rub them and her pussy was so wet it was flowing, she wanted to lay down and get herself off but she had to fight these feelings, she had to struggle to hold onto her intelligence.

"Kendra try to focus on my voice, are you getting horny?"

"Yes, very much, I need relief soon, " she heard herself say and then things took another step toward the bazaar. Images of dozens of other women crowded their way within her thoughts, naked woman, beautiful women with hard bodies and she wanted to touch them so bad, to play with them, to hold them, to fuck them. Why was this happening, she was not a lesbian but all she could think about was getting on her knees and pleasing as many of these women as she could.

"Your beloved mind is going Kendra, you don't care either, all that you want now is sex, lesbian sex, isn't that true Kendra?"

"Ye...Yes!" but she was still fighting it, "I must hold onto my mind, I must not let it go " she said to herself. "I am smart enough to get out of this if I wasn't so damn horny, God, I need a fucking woman now, in fact, I want Stacy, I want to fuck my own sister, I want to lick her pussy and I want her to lick mine."

"Say it Kendra, say all I want in life is to have lesbian sex."

"I must fight it", she kept thinking. I must not give in, but her precious mind was betraying her and she heard herself saying "all that I want in life is to have lesbian sex."

"Good Kendra! You want to know what you are becoming? You're becoming a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and you want to worship me, you belong to me now Kendra, I am your mistress and you will do everything I say. Kendra say I am nothing but a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and I belong to you Stacy."

Kendra was still trying to focus, but by now she couldn't remember why, she was sure at one time she was very smart, but it no longer mattered, all that mattered to her was following Stacy's voice, she seemed so wise, she seemed to know exactly what Kendra was and she was helping her understand things. This time it came easy to repeat what Stacy was saying, her mind was fading and her new persona had settled in "I am nothing but a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and I belong to Stacy."

"Very good, you are a horny mess and all you care about is pleasing me as my slave and fucking as many other women as I will allow you to. Knowing your mine makes you happy and you want to stay happy all the time, you want to be happy and you want to make me happy."

"Pleasing you in any manner you choose makes me happy, I am just a Dumb Bimbo. it is funny though, I thought I was smart at one time but I know better now she said, giggling. I am going to prove it to you, I am going to be the best Fuck Bunny ever."

"Very good Kendra I think we have it!" With that I walked to the edge of Kendra's bed and set down, come knell at my feet my little dumb bimbo, from now on your place is with me."

Kendra walked over and knelt down next to her sister and mistress just as Carol came through the door.

"The spell ended and the miniature died, did you get everything done?" Carol asked me.

"Kendra, tell Carol what you are now" I ordered.

"I am a Dumb Lesbian Bimbo Fuck Bunny and I belong to Stacy! I am happy this way and I am so horny I have pussy juices running down my leg, but I don't deserve to have sex until Stacy says I can. When she gives me the ok I am going to get on my knees and start pleasing any woman she tells me too. "

"Wow!" Carol said to Stacy, "we did it and it worked, your sister is a true Lesbian Bimbo at your disposal to do as you command, that's an unimaginable difference from the high and mighty bitch that chewed me out this afternoon."

"Yes, it is, I said! She deserved it, and now I am going to finish what we started and we are going to go all the way. Now that she is a Bimbo we are going to teach her to dress like one, walk like one, speak like one, and fuck like one. She told me she wanted to be the best Fuck Bunny ever and I am going to hold her to it."

Two Months Later

Kendra's six inch heels clicked their way down the sidewalk as she walked as fast as she could in the platform shoes and white fishnet stockings. Her tiny white pleated mini skirt swished from side to side as her nice round ass swayed back and forth, the firm cheeks peeking out from underneath the cotton material with the motion. Her giant tits were being squeezed and forced up by her wonder bra and they threatened to spill out of the tiny white tube top she wore that matched her mini skirt.

Days laying naked in the sun bed by the pool had given her a deep all over tan completely free of tan lines. Pink lacquer nail polish covered her long fingernails and her toe nails along with a matching shade of pink lipstick that covered her supple lips. A diamond playboy symbol dangled from a short gold chain attached to her belly button piercing and laid against her slim flat tummy as it sparkled in the sun. Riding above the hymn of her tiny skirt on her lower back was her newly healed tramp stamp that blared out in block letters surrounded by pink roses "Lesbian Bimbo."

She oozed sexuality as she hurried along and all the guys whether they were with someone or not and most of the woman who saw her couldn't help but look, and most of them looked twice. She wrote "fuck me if you can" in her body motions and gait and most of the people she passed would have taken her up on the offer any time, however, she paid them no mind because she was on a mission for her mistress and her simple mind was completely focused on the task she was given to do.

To Be Continued.

wyo66
wyo66
217 Followers
12