All Comments on 'From Submissive to Slave Pt. 01'

by HerBetaBoy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well I liked it!

Great fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your set up has the usual fatal flaw. You tell us there is love and respect but you show us that is not true. It is possible to have a femdom M/slave relationship and show the love and respect but you must actively work at it. If you only show her humiliating, hurting and cuckholding then the love and respect will be shown to be a lie. You will need to also show her doing things that show he is still her loved and respected husband. You also need to show him getting something positive out of this change in their relationship. If you only show and tell of his masochistic sufferings then we nonmasochotic readers can only take away a negative feeling. For the story to be solid, the structure needs some balance.

gasissynoragasissynoraover 7 years ago
More

Great start I can't wait to see what happens the next day!

psychoticeroticpsychoticeroticover 7 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed this a lot and cant wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmm...

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

The only way that I would wear that cage is if she wore a chastity belt as well, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, and never be tied up. If she loved me she would agree. if she turned me down on the chastity belt no way would I wear the cage then divorce would ensue. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
castration

I've never read a castration story here and was hoping she castrated him in the next part.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
And all the stories start like this

Let's all cuckold guys who've been married less than ten years and who all get off on pink panties with ruffles and are tied to the kitchen chair. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter what I do or say, I still love you. Such complete garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous