Frozen in a Kiss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From the future!" Boat girl laughed.

Mary interjected, "Well we don't normally steal cars; it was just this one time."

Boots chimed in "Well Mary, we did actually steal that last car too."

"Yeah, you're right but that time it was just for fun."

Stephanie looked worried, "So where are we going now, are... are you guys kidnapping me?"

"WHAT?" Mary said nervously, "heavens no! ...We aren't kidnapping you; I don't even know how you ended up in our car"

"Well you were yelling, get in, get in ...so I got in"

"Oh well... then I guess it's both our faults"

The car again fell silent as we all individually tried to figure out what to do next.

I looked in the rearview mirror at the three girls crammed in the back seat, there was plenty of room for three back there, but boots and boat girl were on either side of Stephanie squished unnecessarily close. Boots was smiling and staring at her as Stephanie was looking more and more nervous.

Boots eventually broke the silence and uncontrollably yelled "I LIKE STEPHANIE! CAN WE KEEP HER?"

I tried to quickly disarm the situation and said, "Stephanie, I'm so sorry... Do you want to just get out here, or would you rather we take you to the nearest town?"

She looked at me with gratitude in her eyes and said in a small voice. "I can probably just get out here"

Mary slammed on the brakes, the wheels locked up and the tires screamed as we fishtailed to a stop. "Wow, those breaks are really touchy" Mary calmly said with both hands still on the wheel.

"Can I drive?" I asked in an equally calm voice.

Mary leaned over, kissed me on the nose and said, "Yeah, that's probably for the best"

We all got out of the car and Boots rather loudly said: "Well Stephanie, it was lovely to meet you; I hope to run into you again sometime." She held out her arm to shake hands.

Stephanie looked at Boots and then Looked at her hand, then looked at boots again and said, "Boots, I like you, but I'm not going to shake your hand and I think you know why."

Boots smiled and gave her a big hug instead, she gently whispered in Stephanie's ear, "Is it because my hands are slippery with cum?"

"Ewww BOOTS! You said it wasn't cum!" She wriggled free from Boots loving hug.

Boots took a step back; she did a sad little curtsey and said "Ok... well... Do take care beautiful Stephanie."

"WOW! Look at this amazing little lake back here!" Boat girl yelled as she looked down a path carved into the forest next to the road. "There's a little picnic table back here, just like the one we have at home."

She ran down the trail with Mary following behind and boots yelling "Hey guys wait for me" as she chased after.

Stephanie and I just stared at each other for a few seconds until I eventually said, "Well I'm going swimming; you can come if you want, or you can hang out up here, next to this freshly stolen car?" I turned and walked down the path.

"WAIT! ... maybe I will go for a quick swim." Stephanie came running up behind me. "But if the police come looking for that car you have to let them know I had nothing to do with it."

"Oh, of course, you accidentally ended up in the car, we all know that."

When we came up to the small lake the girls were already swimming and their clothes were balled up on the picnic table.

As soon as boots noticed Stephanie she yelled "HEY! STEPHANIE'S BACK! ... I THOUGHT I WAS NEVER GOING TO SEE YOU AGAIN! She excitedly trudged out of the water and gave her a big wet naked hug.

Stephanie laughed. "Hi, Boots."

I stripped off my clothes and jumped in the lake, I really do love to be covered in cum and girlie juices most of the time but there is something so nice about occasionally washing it all off.

One by one the girls got out of the water and were sitting naked on the picnic table next to a fully clothed Stephanie. I just watched them for a while before getting out and joining them.

I sat down at the table and Stephanie asked, "So it's a small silver box, in another dimension?"

"Mary! Why are you guys telling her?"

Mary answered "Oh it doesn't matter, this dimension has no celestial protector so there is no consequence to our actions here, besides we are probably going to have to go back in the timeline and tell ourselves not to-" Mary squirmed and shifted her hips before continuing "-Not to talk to her, and maybe not to steal so many cars."

I looked around the table and noticed Boat girl was missing and the familiar squirm of Mary lead me to suspect Boat girl was under the table servicing her.

"So you guys are not even human? You're from another planet, which is actually a small silver box that is now in a closet? And the whole sex thing is a part of your job?" Stephanie asked in a very unconvinced tone.

"Yes," The moment I started talking I could feel Boat girls soft lips secretly wrap around the head of my cock under the table.

"Yes, this is all true, but I am Human, they picked me up some time ago to help with the building of a new galaxy, I am in charge of seeding." Boat girl quietly pushed my cock deep down her throat, held it for a moment, and then slowly pulled it out. "For the mission, I must seed as many of these humanoid creatures as possible.

"These three girls are humanoid creatures?" Stephanie asked. "So you have sex with them? That's your only purpose here?"

"No! I do other things too" I got a little offended that my services were described in such a simplistic manner. "I'm here helping with-" I paused for a moment while boat girl took me all the way in, the pressure from her tight throat was blissful, she secretly held me deep inside her for the remainder of the conversation. "-Helping with the gathering of supplies for our own dimensional box and I do have to seed more than just these three girls, there are ninety-seven more back home that relentlessly harvest seed from me."

"Well, no offense but I don't believe any of this, you have one hundred girlfriends?"

"They're not my girlfriends." I looked over at Mary and she gave me a cute little half smile. "Mary is my only girlfriend."

"Aww," Mary got up obviously touched by the sentiment. "I'm your girlfriend?" she took my hand and when I stood up my cock dislodged from deep within boat girl. Mary smiled, wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close in a passionate kiss, my slippery cock slid between her legs and she gave an approving little squeak in my mouth.

After a little while enjoying each other's warmth Mary again let out a surprised squeak, she opened her eyes as we kissed and as soon as I felt the familiar lips of boat girl wrapping around the part of my cock that was poking through Mary's soft thighs it became clear, I looked over her shoulder and saw boat girls nose buried deep in Mary's ass while she had me in her mouth. We continued to tenderly kiss while one of our best friends slowly brought us to orgasm.

I looked over to the picnic table and saw a fully clothed Stephanie staring at us with a bewildered look and a naked boots casually and quietly masturbating next to her.

Boat girl pushed in deep and Mary took a quick breath, I felt waves pouring over me and was hoping Boat girl noticed and would slip my cock into Mary to not waste the seed.

"Ok I'm in," Stephanie said as she stood up from the table. "Boat girl? Can I try that?"

"YAY!" Boots yelled. "ONE OF US! ...ONE OF US!" She sat on the edge of the picnic table just watching with two fingers gracefully lodged inside her.

I felt the familiar lips of boat girl let go and the new lips wrap around, it was painful and scraping.

"Stephanie! Not so much teeth! ... In fact, no teeth at all please." I kindly yelled.

Mary was dripping wet and sliding around my cock as she rhythmically shifted her hips.

Stephanie pushed her nose deep inside Mary and she swooned and went limp in my arms while we kissed. Again I felt waves wash over me so I quietly said, "Boots... tell Stephanie about the genetic enhancements, I'm about to cum in her mouth.

"OH" Boots jumped up and pulled Stephanie's mouth off my cock. "He has been genetically modified to produce a large amount of seed."

She was clearly not listing and compulsively went right back.

"Are you listening? If he cums in your mouth it's going to be a lot, he is no longer designed to be with human ladies! We are all designed to be very sexually rugged to complete the mission," she pulled her face out of Mary's butt again to make her point clear but Stephanie was not listing and went right back.

"You should listen to Boots," I said over Mary's shoulder as the inevitable orgasm started, I felt her push deep as I came and I quickly filled her mouth.

Stephanie was coughing and gagging and obviously upset as through no fault of my own I just kept covering her with slippery cum.

I kissed Mary one last time before breaking our loving embrace and dealing with the newest issue.

Stephanie was just standing there with a really confused look on her face, she was absolutely covered. Her hair and clothes were just dripping and she was standing still with her arms out looking at me.

"I'm so sorry Stephanie, but we tried to warn you"

She opened her mouth to talk but she was so filled with cum it just dribbled down her chin and ran down the inside of her shirt. "I thought you said you were human?"

"I am but we also said multiple times that I have had some genetic modifications to improve the success of the mission, high seamen output is one of those modifications."

"I don't have any other clothes," she said in a sad dripping way."

Mary jumped up and said, "Oh I can just eject a dress from the scanner, we have lots of cute sundresses that we scanned along the way" she was rummaging through the pile of belongings on the picnic table. "Where's the scanner!" she yelled panicked. "OH NO! I must have left it in the car!"

"Oh, Mary!" I asked in the most non-accusatory tone I could muster, "If we lose that scanner we would be in a bad place right?"

"YUP!" she yelled as she slipped on a dress and ran up the trail.

Stephanie started stripping her soggy clothes off in anticipation of the promised clean dress and as she stood slippery and naked next to a naked boat girl, she really did look like one of us. She had a big glob of cum running down the space between her breasts, filling her belly button and continuing on to drip from her cute pussy lips.

Boots jumped up and excitedly said "Oh! You look just like one of us now!" She gave Stephanie a big naked hug and whispered in her ear, now would you shake my hand?

Before she could respond we heard the unmistakable sound of a police siren uncomfortably close to our car.

"MARY!" I quietly yelled. I tried to look down the path but saw nothing, it was all quiet... until we heard a man yell something inaudible and then two gun shots, suddenly a police car came flying over the ditch with all four wheels off the ground!

Everything went in slow motion and we all scattered in anticipation of this giant machine hitting the ground, it hit with an earth-shattering thud and as time returned to normal I saw Mary in the driver's seat yelling "GET IN! ... GET IN!

"JESUS MARY! YOU ARE JUST IN RARE FORM TODAY!" I yelled as I jumped in the passenger seat.

Again Boots and Boat girl slammed both back doors and Yelled: "GO GO GO!" We drove around the lake and through the forest at a dangerous speed until we popped out on a road on the other side.

Mary slowed the car and we again sat in silence for a moment processing the events that just took place.

Mary looked in the rearview mirror at Boots and Boat girl squished on either side of a very slimy and confused Stephanie. "Aww ... Stephanie, not again, why did you get in the car?

"I don't know! So much was happening and you were yelling GET IN ...GET IN."

"Well" Mary said calmly "the first time this happened it was both of our faults I will admit that, but this time, it's all on you, I came flying through the bushes in a stolen cop car and you STILL got in, so I don't want to hear anything about kidnapping or any craziness like that... Ok?"

I looked back at the three naked girls huddled together, the one in the middle just shook her head yes.

Mary looked back at me, took a deep breath and said: "Ok, I got the scanner, let's get out of this horrible dimension, I have never had so many problems as I have here."

"Well," I smiled and kissed her hand. "It's really only because you keep stealing cars"

"But the first one was just for fun; I didn't think it was going to get so out of control, this isn't fun at all."

"IM HAVING FUN!" Boat girl happily yelled from the back seat.

"YEAH ME TOO!" Boots added. They both looked at Stephanie waiting for her review of the situation.

She had a grimace on her face and a big glob of cum dripped from her hair onto the end of her nose, she looked down and watched it slid down between her breasts and into her already full belly button, it continued south through the delicate folds of her pussy to collect between her soft thighs on the hard plastic seat of the police cruiser. She scooped it up with two fingers and Boots smiled, stared into her eyes then licked her slippery fingers clean.

"Stephanie, I'm sorry for getting you so messy, but we did try to warn you multiple times."

"Are you guys really from the future?" she asked apprehensively.

"Well kind of, I am from five days in the future and from about ten dimensions away, I'm not sure where the girls are from, the answers that are given only raise further questions."

"And you're really building a new galaxy with sex?"

"Well, kind of with sex, that's my mission, there are many creatures with many jobs, mine is just constant sex, so I guess I just lucked out." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"SHHH.... What's that sound?" Mary asked.

Stephanie turned and looked out the back window. "IT'S THE POLICE! THERE'S LIKE TEN OF THEM!"

Mary punched the gas and the cruiser quickly jumped to an uncomfortable speed. "Wow... This is way faster than the jeep." She ever so calmly said, "Ok somebody get the scanner, we need to get Stephanie a transportation bracelet and get out of this awful dimension."

"What is a transportation bracelet?" Stephanie asked"

Boat girl tried to explain. "It's how we get back to our dimensional cube, You can come back with us but only until we go back in the timeline to fix the mess we just made."

I took the scanner and handed it to Boots, she quickly hit some buttons on the screen and I heard the sound of an item exiting the machine, then I heard two more things exit. I looked back and boots slid a vibrator through the separating wall. "Here Mary! I found our favorite in the scanner."

"OH NICE!" Mary responded.

"OH COME ON!" I yelled. The focus of sex on this adventure had reached a level of absurdity and I Just couldn't take it anymore.

"It's not for now, I'm just glad we found it." She handed it off to me to hold on to.

"MARY SLOW DOWN!" I yelled as we zipped past a road sign that indicated the road was about to snake around into a switchback.

But it was too late; at the speed we were traveling no amount of emergency braking was going to keep that police cruiser from hitting the guard rail.

At first, I thought the car was slowing down but it wasn't the car, it was the feeling of my brain slowing everything down in the face of mortal danger.

We blasted through the rail and I looked at Mary, her persistently cool demeanor was shattered by an unfamiliar wide-eyed look of panic.

When the car's tires left the comfortable confines of its earthly grip and launched off the side of the mountain, we seemed to hover in mid-air like a cartoon for just a second before taking a nose dive.

The rocky earth was slowly coming at us as we in unison started screaming.

"BOOTS!" I screamed, "GET A TRANSPORTATION BRACELET ON STEPHANIE BEFORE WE HIT!"

Mary looked at me with a slightly calmer look as she reached her arm out, hit the button on her bracelet and disappeared.

Boat girl apparently did the same because when I looked back there was only Boots and Stephanie in the back seat.

After some panicked fumbling, she got the bracelet on and with a click it locked. Boots hit her button and quickly disappeared.

"STEPHANIE! HIT THE BUTTON RIGHT NOW!" I said as she was screaming, panicked she did as instructed and was gone.

I turned my head and in slow motion, I saw the front of the car being squished in by a boulder, the force of the impact made my arms flail uncontrollably and I wasn't able to push the button on my bracelet.

I screamed and I could feel my organs compress as the car smashed into the stone, but by sheer luck, my wrist slammed into the shifter and it hit the button for me and in a flash, I was gone.

I quickly found myself on the soft forest floor in the safe confines of the silver dimensional cube.

Mary, Boots, Boat girl and Stephanie were all rolling on the ground screaming as our minds had yet to process the fact that we were safe.

Noodles was calmly sitting in a rocking chair clipping more magazines as we one by one stopped screaming. "Wow, what happened to you guys?" She asked.

We all looked at one another and Mary eventually said, "We just went to a bad dimension is all."

I stood up dusted myself off and checked for damage. "Mary? I didn't get out of the car until just when it hit the ground, could you check my body with the scanner just to be sure I'm ok?

"Sure." She lovingly kissed my nose and I was bathed in blue light from the scanner.

"You seem to be ok." She was tapping the screen of the scanner. "It was that close of a call?"

"Yeah, I was trying to get the bracelet on Stephanie."

"Oh! Yeah... let's go show her around." Mary grabbed my hand, twirled up my arm and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry about hitting the rocks... Our technology allows us to be above negative consequence. If you or Stephanie were to die, I can just go back in time to save you.

"Really there are no consequences for anything we do?

"Not really, I mean, we never get sick, we don't have to eat, any medical accidents can be repaired with the scanner and since the scanner can also replicate things, items breaking isn't an issue, plus with the use of time travel as a safety net nothing can really go wrong.

"Well, Mary, where I come from saying the words 'nothing can go wrong' always leads to trouble."

She smiled, took my hand and shook her head. "Let's go show Stephanie what we built in here."

We ran down the path in the forest room and caught up with the girls, they were waiting by the fallen tree that blocked the trail.

"Are you two showing Stephanie around?" Mary asked Boots and Boat girl as she slipped out of the confines of her sun dress to join the rest of us in our house uniform that is nakedness.

Stephanie spoke up and asked Mary. "Can I wear that dress?"

"Sure, but you would be the only one wearing clothes, that's one of the best things about this place. Oh and while you're here everybody is going to try to get you to orgasm as many times as possible. It's just something we were designed to do to improve the success rate of the mission, so you're probably going to have to get used to that."

"They're going to touch me, even though I don't want them too?"

"Well yes, but there's nobody here who doesn't want to be touched, an orgasm is always welcome."

Stephanie looked at me worried so I tried to reassure her. "Well if you don't feel comfortable with constant sex maybe you could just explain that you are not genetically modified and you're not a part of the mission."

"HA!" Mary laughed. "That worked really well for you didn't it. It doesn't matter though because after we go back in the timeline and ignore her in the parking lot none of this will have ever happened, Stephanie, we can do whatever we want to you, and you will never remember it."