Frozen in a Kiss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary took the scanner and once again shined us all back in time to behind the gas station.

I peeked from behind the wall until I saw the DeLorean "Ok There we are, let's go."

The whole gang of us; half covered in blood, marched through the parking lot to meet the third Boat girl and Boots.

"We better not have to see a fourth one of you Boat girl!" Mary said irritated

The doors flipped up and as soon as they stepped out Mary angrily yelled: "GET BACK IN THAT STUPID CAR AND GET OUT OF HERE!" The third Boots looked confused; she waved to the other two Boots and said "Do you mean stupid awesome? Because this car is Rad!"

"Hi, guys... What happened to you?" Third Boat girl asked as she brushed some brain and hair off of second Boots shoulder.

Mary Very calmly took control of the situation and said: "Look, I don't have time to explain everything but Boat girl lost the scanner and the dimensional cube and in the process of getting it back she killed a lot of people."

The third clean Boat girl looked disapprovingly at the first's Bloody clothing; the first just looked down, twisted her bloody shoe into the dirt and looked ashamed.

"Hey look... Is that a baby deer?" Boat girl three yelled with excitement.

Boat girl one stood up and yelled at Boat girl three "YOU'RE AN IDOIT! GET BACK IN THAT CAR AND DRIVE AWAY! ... BOTH OF YOU... RIGHT NOW!

They both fumbled as they jumped back in and slammed the doors down. "Mary?" Boots three asked through the tiny DeLorean window. "Since we are all here, do you guys want to come with us to have a big orgy with ourselves?"

"NO BOOTS! JUST GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"IN FACT" I yelled, "LEAVE THAT CAR HERE AND WALK!"

"We just can't have that thing in this story" I whispered to Mary.

After they walked out of sight the red car with the giant man pulled into the gas station.

Mary was done with the whole situation and said 'NOPE," She hit the button on her bracelet disappearing back into the cube.

Boat girl did the same, Me and Boots looked at each other as the red car pulled in, she grabbed my arm, hit the button on my bracelet and we were back in the safety of the soft mossy floor of the forest room with the appropriate number of Boots and Boat girls sitting next to us.

I looked at Mary and asked, "Where did they go?"

"They went back to their own dimensional pocket, in their cube, the return bracelets always bring you back to the original dimension and timeline."

"Oh... well, that's convent."

She smiled, kissed my nose and said "See? I told you there are no consequences here."

"But, this whole adventure was dealing with the consequences of stealing cars and losing the box?" I protested.

"Oh, lighten up, we had it under control," She smiled... I'm going to go to the pond and wash all this blood off me." she started down the path stripping her clothes off along the way.

I kissed Boots and Boat girl and thanked them for the adventure before following Mary to the pond.

When we got to the edge of town within sight of the pond we noticed a naked Stephanie sitting on the picnic table, Mary waved and yelled "HI STEPHANIE!" While we made a beeline to the water.

We jumped in and cleaned the mess of a day off of our bodies. Mary swam over to me, she wrapped her legs and arms around me and we held each other tightly for just a little while before we trudged back to shore to join Stephanie.

"Hi guys" She waved, having no idea what we had just been through.

"Hi Stephanie Mary smiled"

"Hi" I laid down on the table with my legs dangling off of the edge and they sat on the bench facing me, I turned my head a little and gave Mary's cute little nipple a quick kiss since it was right there.

"So Mary, there's still one thing I don't understand," I asked as I kissed her breast again.

She leaned down, kissed me and passionately explored my mouth with her tongue before asking. "What don't you understand?"

"Well, Boots was holding the dimensional cube when we all hit our return buttons to get back inside the cube right?"

"Yes."

"So where did the cube go after we disappeared? Is it still sitting in the parking lot where we left it in dimension 2274?"

"Ha! No... Boots still has it, in here."

"But wait... The cube... is in the cube? ... How? ...Is Boots carrying it around in here? ...she has the whole universe... inside itself?"

Mary kissed me again and while I tried to make sense of quandary she just introduced, I felt Stephanie's hands guiding my cold wet cock into some part of her soft warm body.

Mary slipped her tongue out of my mouth and said: "The explanation will only raise further questions, why don't you just not ask it and try to enjoy the ride ...before it's over."

She climbed on top of my face and started kissing Stephanie who was slowly bouncing as she rode me.

The mid-summer sun was shining and a light wind was blowing, the lake water on my belly was drying up and being replaced with puddles of our slippery juices while the girls used every inch of my body.

I knew there were at least some consequences to our actions, but I also know that Mary would march through the blazes of hell to save us all if anything went wrong.

I also knew that building an entire galaxy was going to have its ups and downs, but as long as I have Mary by my side... nothing else really matters.

THE END