Frozen in a Kiss Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worried look on Stephanie's face indicated that Mary's attempt at kind word did not fill her with confidence.

Boots jumped up and straddled the soft mossy log with her naked body; she outstretched her arm to get Stephanie to also jump over the log.

"Aww, Boots!" Stephanie scolded. "Don't rub yourself on that dirty log; you're going to get an infection or something."

Boots laughed. "We can't get sick here." She laid down, hugged the log and gave a few little thrusts rubbing her pussy on the soft moss. "This is all a replica, copied from your world with the scanner, none of it is real and nothing can hurt you in here, come up and try, it's so soft and cool." Boots outstretched her arm again to beckon Stephanie to join; she took Boots hand and climbed up.

They were facing each other with their legs hanging off either side of the fallen tree and there naked bodies thrusting on the soft cool moss, Boots slowly leaned in and gently kissed her and Stephanie didn't seem to mind, she let out a happy little moan as Boots tongue was exploring the inside of her mouth.

"Come on; let me show you the rest of our home." Boots jumped off the log and helped Stephanie down. "This is the forest room, it's the first place we built and whenever we use the transformational bracelet it drops us off in the middle of this room."

"Why are there piles of toys in the corners?"

"They're not toys, there stuffed animals, we sleep on them." Boots pointed to a bunch of naked ladies snuggling in a big soft pile of brightly colored stuffed animals in the corner, its way better than a big bed and really comfy." She smiled.

I took Mary's hand and helped her over the log and she helped Boat girl over.

I followed the girls through the door that separated the forest room and we walked down the soft dirt road that leads to our replica town.

Boots was tour guiding Stephanie "This is the bike shop, and that's the hardware store where the builder girls build stuff, there's the arcade and theater down that way." She pointed far down the dirt road. "And that is the path that leads to the pond and the pine forest, beyond that is the toy shop."

"Wow, this place is crazy." Stephanie laughed.

"Yeah, It's a constant work in progress but with the scanner able to copy buildings from your world Building a whole town is pretty fun and easy."

Stephanie was looking around at all of the naked ladies working hard or having sex or just playing, she seemed confused but she still seemed to be having a good time.

We eventually came to the hardware store and Mary gave one of the builder girls a hug. "We got some of your stuff but we ran into a little trouble so we need your help to go back and finish gathering the list." Mary pointed the scanner at the ground and ejected the shopping cart full of supplies.

"Oh Great thank you guys, this will do for now." She said while she rummaged through the cart.

"No problem." Mary was curt and to the point, She felt this mission was about to go off the rails and she quickly formed a plan to get it back on track.

"Boots!" Mary barked, "We need to fix this, I need you and boat girl to run back to the closet and get the inter-dimensional cube, keep it safe until I can meet up with you, take the scanner and set a homing bacon and continue the supply mission, I will take Stephanie back home and have the builder girls use their scanner to send us straight to your homing beacon."

"That sounds like a solid plan," Boots smiled, and held boat girls hand as they confidently went to continue the mission.

Mary took my hand and said, "Alright Stephanie, are you ready to go home?"

Stephanie took a look around and said, is there any way I could stay for a couple of days, and then go home?

Mary smiled, "Of course, you can stay as long as you want."

"I knew she was going to stay," I whispered into Mary's ear.

"Ok... let's get this show on the road," Mary handed the scanner to the builder girl and said, "So just scan us to Boots bacon location so we can finish this supply mission and be back in two shakes of a lamb's tail."

Mary kisses the builder girls nose and we were bathed in the warm glow of the scanner as it transported us to the back of a car.

Boat girl and Boots were in the front seats silently staring out the window and the car's engine screamed as it was obviously being pushed to its limit.

"Hi, guys," I said.

They said nothing.

"Stephanie is going to stay in the cube," Mary announced still not picking up on the subtle hints there was a problem.

"Of course she is; because we built it so awesome!" I raised my hand for a high five but was ignored."

"What's going on?" Mary asked sternly.

Boat girl and Boots looked at each other for a second and Boots eventually blurted out. "SOMEBODY STOLE MY BAG WITH THE CUBE IN IT!"

Boat girl chimed in and said, "I just left it in the car for one minute to go feed a baby deer at the gas station and someone in a red car took it, we are chasing him right now but this stupid car is so slow I think he got away."

Mary was obviously upset but spoke very calmly, "Boat girl, I'm not going to mention how important that cube is, I think you know how big of a mess up this is."

"I KNOW! EVERYBODY I CARE ABOUT IS IN THAT DIMENSIONAL CUBE!" She was on the verge of hysterics as she drove. "I lost my whole family and a whole dimension, and now the new galaxy will be postponed until they get another crew in here to finish this mission!"

"Wait, Boat girl, calm down it's not that bad, we can fix this," Mary said in a calm nurturing voice. "We can just use the scanner to go back in time and tell yourself not to leave the bag in the car."

Boat girl and Boots looked at each other worried. "The scanner was also in the bag." Boots muttered.

"Oh, Boat girl," Mary said in a slightly defeated tone.

We all sat in silence trying to think of the next move.

"Does anybody in the cube even know they are missing?" I asked

Boots replied "No... only we know"

"Oh," We returned to silence, the only sound was the engine straining to maintain the speed Boat girl demanded of it.

"What year is this?" I asked... I have always wanted to ask somebody that question.

"It's 1982 in dimension 2274" Boots answered.

I looked out the window and the desert scenery had no indication of being in the past. Well that's kind of a letdown, I thought

After a short while, my legs were starting to hurt from being stuffed in the small back seat. "Mary? Are your legs hurting?"

"Yeah, they are, and the ceiling is so low back here, this little car is awful, let's stop and get out for a minute."

"I know it's small, but it just looked so cool." Boat girl slowed down and pulled off to the shoulder. She hit a button and the door opened from the bottom up with the sound of a hydraulic hiss.

"NO WAY! I yelled as I jumped out of the instantly familiar feeling car. "BOAT GIRL! YOU PICKED A... DELOREAN? ... To travel through time? Oh, we can't do this."

"Yeah, it looks cool doesn't it?"

"Well... yes, it does, but we can't... we just can't have this car in this story, we need to leave this thing right here and walk to wherever we are going."

Boat girl looked at me trying, but failing to understand. "But, it looks so cool, and I don't see how we can walk, you and Mary are naked, and we don't have a scanner to get you clothes."

"Oh... your right, fine, let's take the DeLorean but we absolutely cannot take this thing through time, let's just drive it until we can steal something else."

"Yay!" Boat girl jumped into the driver's seat and we all piled in, she turned the key and nothing happened, she tried again and it beeped a few times... then silence. "STUPID, STUPID, AWESOME CAR!" She yelled at the steering wheel.

We piled out of the car and stood by the side of the road in silence, I looked up the long straight road, then I looked down it, nothing, not one car as far as the eye can see.

The gravity of our situation started to set in and I realized, I was naked, Mary was naked, and we had absolutely nothing, there was nobody to help us and the asphalt was so hot we could never walk on it in bare feet, even if we did have a destination.

Mary looked up at me with sad eyes and in an uncharacteristically small voice she said: "What are we going to do?"

"I don't know Mary, but I'm sure we will think of something."

For quite a while we stood silently lamenting every decision that led us to this point.

I took Mary's hand for support and our bracelets tapped together, the second it happened we both just looked at one another smiling with our mouths open.

"What are you smiling about?" Boots asked excitedly.

Mary tapped her bracelet and smiled.

"OHHH! OF COURSE! How did we not think of that?"

Boat girl threw her hands up in relief. "So how should we do this? Should we get back in our dimensional cube, Barrow the builder girls scanner and then when we exit the cube we will be transported right next to it? Inside the thief's house... right?"

"Yeah, I think that pretty much covers it." Mary happily agreed.

"Let's do this." Boots hit the button on her bracelet and disappeared, we all did the same and were instantly on the soft mossy ground of the forest room. Mary and Boat girl ran off to get the backup scanner while Boots and I explained to Noodles what had happened.

When Mary returned we wasted no time, she ejected some sun dresses and some clothes for me and we sat in a circle. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"YEAH!" We all yelled and hit our buttons, the blue wall of light enveloped us and we were suddenly transported into a mysterious dark bedroom. There were the sounds of men talking in another room and none of the words they were saying sounded friendly.

Mary grabbed the cube and all three girls started rather loudly tearing the room apart looking for the missing scanner.

"Mary!" I Whisper yelled. "We should be quiet; there are people in the other room."

"Well, if they come in here, we can very nicely ask them where the scanner is that was with this cube."

"I don't think they're going to tell us, that's not really how thieves work."

I heard footsteps coming down the hallway. "Mary! Somebody's coming!"

"Good!" She said not looking up from the drawer she was pillaging.

I stared at the door waiting for the owner of the house and worrying about the fact that Mary wasn't worried at all.

The door slowly creaked open and a giant man came bursting in waving a big gun around.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM!"

Mary calmly took a few steps toward him and said "Where is the scanner that was with this cube?

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?" The veins in his forehead rhythmically pulsed to beat of his screams.

"Where is the scanner that was with this cube?" Mary again said calmly.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT! IF YOU FOOLS DON'T GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO START SHOOTING!"

Mary took a few more steps towards him and repeated. "Where is the scanner that was with this cube?"

"LOOK IM NOT MESSING AROUND HERE I WILL KILL YOU ALL! WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHO SENT YOU?"

"Where is the scan..." Before Mary could finish her sentence he fired a shot right into her stomach, the impact pushed her back a few feet but she was still standing.

"MARY!" I yelled, I scrambled up to take this monster out, but my arm was caught on something, it was Boots and she had ahold of my hand.

"Mary has this." Boots smiled, pulled me back and sat down.

"BOAT GIRL?" Mary yelled. "YOU GOT MY BACK?"

"YUP!" she ran over and covered Mary's back with the blue light of the scanner and she was instantly healed.

The man looked worried so he fired another shot into her stomach, the blast pushed her back a little bit and Boat girl once again hit her with the scanner until she was healed.

Mary took a few steps forward, rested her forehead on the barrel of the gun, looked into his eyes and growled. "Where is the scanner that was with this cube?

The giant man was terrified that his big strong man weapons were useless, he pulled the gun away from Mary's forehead and Boat girl started dancing around them both.

"WHAT IS SHE DOING? STOP DANCING!" The man demanded.

"Or what? You might shoot me?" Boat girl laughed.

Mary took a step closer and growled: "I'm not the one you should be scared of, Boat girl is going to take your gun right out of your hand and shoot the knees off of your legs."

The man said nothing but was slowly backing up out of the doorway.

Boat girl danced and twirled around him until she gently slipped the gun out of his hand, kissed his neck and twirled around to stand next to Mary.

She pushed the gun into his forehead and said: "I am really tired of you lying to us and shooting my friend Mary, I'm sure she doesn't like it."

"No, I don't like it," Mary confirmed.

"WHERE IS THE SCANNER THAT WAS WITH THAT CUBE?" Boat girl yelled.

"I'm not going to tell you." The man calmly said calling her bluff.

Mary shook her head in disgust and Boots lowered the gun and shot him in the knee.

He instantly fell and yelled to his friends in the other room, "HELP! GET DOWN HERE I BEEN SHOT!"

"What? You had friends upstairs this whole time? Why didn't they come down here after the first shot?"

He smiled, held his knee and said: "Guns are always going off around here."

I could hear the footsteps of many men and the cold sound of clips being loaded as they ran down the stairs.

"Aww!" Boat girl got upset. "You're a real jerk, you could have just given me the scanner" she squeezed off another round blasting his other knee. "So now you can't walk and I'm going to have to go kill all of your scumbag friends. I hope you learned something here because I sure did, you should never leave valuable stuff in the car, not even for a minute, or it might get stolen by the biggest jerk in the world, that's you... the biggest jerk in the world." She repeated in a sassy way while he screamed.

Boat girl took control of the situation and said, "Mary, grab that scanner and take a gun from the first guy I drop out there."

"Alright, let's go," Mary said calmly.

They both marched out the door and Boat girl started blasting as the footsteps came around the corner. I couldn't see what was happening but the gun battle lasted forever, with lots of men yelling and screaming, but not a peep from the girls.

Eventually, it all stopped and a deathly silence fell over the house until we heard footsteps marching back down the hallway.

It was Mary and Boat girl, they stood in the doorway, their white sundresses were covered in blood and they each had a machine gun in one hand and Mary a scanner in the other. "We found it!" Mary said smiling.

"Your friends were real jerks, just like you." Boat girl said to the big man.

"Did... Did you kill them all?" He asked.

"Yup." Boat girl smiled and pinched his chubby cheek. "But really you killed them, because you wouldn't tell us where the scanner was."

"Are you guys ready? Let's get out of here." Boots persuaded.

We left the bedroom and our journey through the living room was met with the carnage that Boots and Boat girl left in their wake, it was horrendous. The whole room was covered in blood and the girls daintily stepped over twitching body parts as we left.

"Don't worry." Mary saw the horrified look on my face and tried to reassure me. "We are going back in the timeline right now to keep Boat girl from feeding that baby deer so none of this will have ever happened."

I smiled and was a little reassured, but not by much.

"Boots... set the scanner to the moment you went to the gas station, " Mary tossed her the scanner.

Boots tapped on the screen and in a wall of blue light we were standing behind a gas station.

I peeked around the corner and it was definitely the eighties, there were some Mohawk punks filing up an AMC Pacer and tainted love was playing on the overhead speakers.

"What do you see?" Mary asked.

"Nothing yet... Oh wait, there we are." The DeLorean lumbered into the gas station.

Boots ran inside and Boat girl got out to stretch her legs.

"Ok, are you ready?" Mary asked. "You, me and Boat girl will go tell the other Boat girl to leave the baby deer alone and Boots you go guard the car... Boat girl, Where's the deer you were talking about."

"Over there, the other me is feeding him right now."

The other Boat girl was throwing bread at a cement lawn ornament deer.

Boots chuckled, Mary just shook her head and said. "Oh, Boat girl."

Mary, boat girl and I snuck over to the second Boat girl and her deer, their white sundresses were still covered in blood and it startled second Boat girl.

"Wow, what happened to you guys?" she asked as she brushed some hair and brain matter off Boat girl one's shoulder.

Mary said in a forced calm voice. "We had to come back because somebody stole the scanner and the cube while you were feeding this deer and it caused a huge gun battle."

"OH NO!" The second Boat girl said as she put her hands over her mouth. She looked at the DeLorean and the second Boots guarding the car waved at her.

"Did I kill everybody?" The second Boat girl asked the first, the first Boat girl didn't say anything, covered in blood she just held her arms out with a wonderful "what do you think" look.

The first Boat girl snatched the bread from the second and angrily said: "THAT'S NOT EVEN A REAL DEER!"

"Oh... Well, that explains why he isn't eating his dinner." The second replied.

Mary giggled at the frustration Boat girl was causing herself.

The second boots came out of the gas station and was confused by the sight of the first Boots standing next to the car.

Right on time the red car containing the thief pulled in next to them the giant man stepped out and was saying something to the two Boots, They both got angry and were yelling at him.

"What's happening?" second Boat girl asked.

"I don't know, this didn't happen last time." Said the first.

We all hid behind a truck and watched them yell at each other for a minute until second Boots pulled a tire iron from inside the DeLorean and Mary yelled. "That's it! Let's go help them."

We ran through the parking lot but before we could even get close, the giant man pulled his gun and second Boots quickly thumped him in the head with the tire iron until he stopped twitching.

"OH COME ON BOOTS!" Mary yelled as we ran to the car.

Second Boots got in the driver's seat and yelled, "GET IN, GET IN!"

The six of us crammed into the car and we couldn't get the doors closed so we left them up like a couple of wings.

Boots slammed the pedal down, the tires screeched and we tore out of there like the murders we were.

We got not one block away and a truck coming from the oncoming lane was honking at us. "BOOTS!" Mary yelled. "THE TRUCK IS GOING TO RIP THE DOOR OFF!"

Out on the passenger side I noticed a light pole coming up that was going to take the other door off so I yelled, "HOLD ON WERE GONNA HIT!" Just as I said it the doors caught and there was a slight jerk as they easily peeled right off the car. "Oh, ... Those things weren't on their very well" I said, absolutely shocked at the poor build quality of this legendary machine.

Boots hit the brakes and we all tumbled out, "Mary," I asked. "There are two Boots, and two Boat girls, but where are our inter-dimensional twins?

"I'm absolutely sure that any other Mary's would have seen everybody gone, and a dead guy in the parking lot, and zapped back home to the cube.

"Oh, that kind of makes sense.

"Ok," Mary continued," Let's all get back to before Boat girls stupid fake deer and just tell ourselves to get as far away from that gas station as possible.

"YES! ...PLEASE!" First Boat girl said exhaustedly.