All Comments on 'Frozen in Time Ch. 09'

by TheLustWriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So he could do anything he wants and instead of wealth all he does is fuck women?

So he's going to work at his crappy job for the rest of his life? What a fucking loser. I don't care how many women he controls or forces to fuck him, he's a small minded loser. And what if his victims were under 18? Would he still rape them? After all, he has proven that he has no qualms about the law in regard to sex, so what if they were under aged? Why would that stop him? He even said that he loved corrupting an innocent, religious girl, so why would her age be a factor?

Guys like that deserve to be castrated.

TheLustWriterTheLustWriterabout 10 years agoAuthor
It's a sex story

Yeah the character is small minded. But this is a site about sexual stories, I wouldn't want to bore you with details about how he kissed the right amount of ass to make it to the top. He can't steal money either since everything goes back to it's original position once time is restored. His money would just go right back to where he got it from.

As for underage women, he's just not attracted to them. Why mess with kids if he has all these young women of legal age around him? If Josh looked like some creepy stalker Robert wouldn't have passed the powers on to him anyway.

The character isn't perfect. He's flawed and selfish. The main character of a story doesn't always have to be a role model.

captmoviecaptmovieabout 10 years ago
Back on track

Very hot chapter, you are back in tack, please write the next chapter fast. I can't wait to read it. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to Anonymus 04/18/14

"So he could do anything he wants and instead of wealth all he does is fuck women?

So he's going to work at his crappy job for the rest of his life? What a fucking loser... "

So internet is full of storys and instead reading storys about wealth you are on literotica.com? So you rather decide to unprovoked bring up an underage argument than just enjoy the show? The fact you unsolicited stated the "Castrate them" slogan

makes you an open book for all rudimentary psychologically versed. Obviously you can't accept a hidden desire and have the need to clean your conscience. I strongly recommend therapeutic help for you.

to TheLustWriter

Thank you for another entertaining chapter. Please keep on writing. I am always looking forward to the new chapters.

captmoviecaptmoviealmost 10 years ago
It's almost two months please the next chapter

I have been anxiously waiting the next chapter. please write it as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nxt Chapter plsss

Almost everyday i am checking if there is a new chapter of this. I hope it will be sooner.

longknob14longknob14almost 10 years ago
Next Chapter

Next Chapter is eagerly awaited :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Tamara

Wow, I know the next chapter is supposed to focus on Lorena, but I absolutely cannot wait to see what fun he gets up to with Tamara in real time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It's not fair, you've taken much too long this time

It's almost August and still no next chapter. Please write it and even the next one as soon as possible. You got us on tender hooks. I am almost ready to give up on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
August ,Sept... Okt...?

It's almost August ,Sept... Okt...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is really good. Hope you can upload the next chapter as soon as you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous