Frozen in Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabitha unzipped my pants all the way down and pulled them down. I adjusted myself to make it easier for her as my pants were hanging at my knees. My hard cock was already bulging through my boxers, with the head peaking out slowly. As instructed, Michelle's eyes were fixated on it, waiting for Tabitha to unleash it.

Tabitha took a firm grip of my cock and pulled it so it was sticking through the front hole in the boxers. She started stroking it slowly which only got me harder.

Michelle blushed deeply and whispered a little 'wow' to herself that I managed to catch. "What do you think Tabitha?"

Tabitha kept stroking it tenderly "Nice... It's thicker than my boyfriend's... " She then leaned in and took it in her mouth.

I looked down at the squeaky-clean wholesome college babe, now with my hard cock in her mouth and just enjoyed how she started sliding it in and out. I smiled at her and the cute blonde maintained eye contact as she rolled the head past her sweet lips. She sucked my cock with such confidence, I knew she wanted to make me feel as good as she did to her boyfriend.

Michelle just kept staring, surprised her friend just starting sucking me off in front of her. I looked over at her and pulled her closer to me. "C'mon Michelle... Let's see if you're a good kisser."

I kissed her sweetly and she let it happen. Tasting her sweet innocent lips was quite a turn on... If Tabitha wasn't already swallowing my cock, it would have gotten harder just from kissing her.

As I pulled back, Michelle just looked at me, in awe and blushing. I stared into her lovely eyes "You really are one of the most gorgeous women I ever met... "

She looked at me, "Josh... " She'd whisper before she would lean in and kiss me deeply. I held her close and returned the kiss matching her intensity. I slid my tongue in her mouth and felt hers starting to play with mine. I moaned on her lips as Tabitha did her best to please her man, sucking on my cock with such determination.

I reached for Michelle's tits and gave them a squeeze. I felt how nice and firm they were and how hard her nipples were poking through her bra. She moaned a little and it seemed to make her kiss me more intensely. She probably dreamed about having some guy fuck her and it now she was letting it happen.

Michelle broke the kiss, breathing hard, "oh wow... I don't know what's come over me... I haven't been close to someone in a while... And you're such a good kisser... "

Tabitha looked up at me and started stroking my cock, "Josh... Do you like how I'm doing it? I love making you feel good, baby... "

"Mmmm you're doing a good job. Let's give Michelle a chance. Come up here with me."

Tabitha got up and pulled up the chair next to me. Michelle looked at me, "You want me to suck your cock...?"

"Don't you want to, Michelle?"

She hesitated and stared at how hard my throbbing cock was after Tabitha's treatment. She couldn't lie due to my commands. "Yeah... I kinda want to... "

"It's all yours sweetheart."

Michelle slowly got up and kneeled in front of me. Tabitha suddenly pulled me close and kissed me deeply. Michelle grabbed my cock and stroked it, wiping her friend's saliva off on her sleeve. I moaned as I finally felt my cock enter her precious mouth.

Michelle sucked long and hard on my cock, sliding it in and sucking hard as she pulled out. Her hands felt nervous and unsure as she stroked what wasn't in her mouth, but she eager to live out her desires that were hidden even from herself.

I was locked deep into Tabitha's lips as my hands played freely with her firm little tits. I raised her shirt and reached under it and tugged her bra down. She broke the kiss to take off her shirt and toss it across the break room. I didn't expect her to be that eager.

Michelle continued working my shaft, choking as she tried to swallow it all. I could feel her slowing down, trying to ease it into her mouth a few times until she could overcome her gag reflex. It seemed I unlocked a hidden side to these two.

Tabitha kissed me again and took of her bra, showing me her lovely pair. "Are you gonna fuck me? I loved sucking your cock but I want you to fuck me too. I wanna see how it feels inside me compared to my boyfriend... "

I kissed her again and started sucking on her tits. The blonde cutie moaned heavenly as her hard nipples were being tasted while her friend was jamming my hard rod in her mouth. "Mmmm oh Josh... I wanna do it so badly... "

I looked at her as I started pumping my cock into Michelle's mouth, loving how intense it felt to fuck the goody-goody's throat. "You're that horny and eager to fuck, huh cutie?"

Tabitha blushed, "you would be my second guy ever, Josh. I'm so curious how it would be with you."

I grabbed Michelle's head with both hands and fucked her mouth eagerly, "oh fuck... You'll get your chance Tabitha, let me just finish Michelle first. I want you to start playing with your pussy and get it it nice and ready for me."

Tabitha kissed me and went off to lie on the edge of the table. She spread her legs and rubbed her pussy as she watched me fuck her friend's mouth. Michelle choked and made muffled sounds as I would let up, being so close to cumming.

"That's how I like to see you Michelle... A gorgeous innocent righteous cutie like yourself with my cock down your throat. It's the most beautiful thing I'm ever gonna see... And I promise I'm always gonna remember you just like that."

Michelle could only grunt and groan as her mouth was rammed by my rod. She went from scared virgin to feeling a man's hard cock rub the back of her throat within minutes. Her pussy was already warming up and growing moist as it was also eager to be pounded.

I couldn't hold in much longer and felt myself cum hard in her mouth. I noticed her muffled sounds of surprise as she felt the thick hot liquid squirt and dribble in her mouth. She knew what it was but never thought she'd end up tasting it.

I felt her pull away but I kept her steady, my cock still in my mouth, "No you don't Michelle. Swallow it down. All of it. Swallow it like a good girl." I felt her gulp it down and I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth.

Michelle looked at me panting hard, "Why did you make me swallow it? It tastes funny."

"you'll get used to it. Now suck on my cock til you get the last of it."

Michelle gave me a look of disgust but her hand still reached out and squeezed my cock, forcing little drops of white to spill out. She quickly leaned in and licked the head, getting every last drop on her tongue and swallowing it. Her face told me she didn't like the taste but she wouldn't stop until she squeezed the very last of my orgasm.

"Oh god. That's salty. And gross. How did you make me eat your cum like that?"

"Like I said Michelle, you have to do everything I say. Now take off your clothes and get yourself ready. I'm gonna fuck you good whenever I'm done with Tabitha."

Michelle looked at me, "We're going to have sex?"

"You bet we will Michelle. You have two lovely places I'd like to stick my cock in, and we're not finished til I popped them both."

She was speechless and her face turned bright pink as she realized what the second place meant.

"No Josh! Not... Not there... "

"Yes there. And I promise you'll love it. Now go get undressed and get ready for me."

Michelle started undressing before my hungry eyes. She felt so awkward, especially with her friend in the room too. She wondered what made me go down on my cock so intensely and why she can't just run out that door? Tabitha seemed a lot more eager but she never acted like that before either.

My cock throbbed upon seeing Michelle's perfect body. Her tits were nice and firm, her legs were long and toned and her pussy was nicely trimmed and already glistening with desire. Her flat stomach showed just a tiny bit of abs further show how amazing she was. She was too 'girl next door' and slender to contend with a real model, but if she ever did I'd be in her corner.

My cock was sore from cumming so hard but it was still hard and ready to go. I guess I'm getting more endurance from fucking multiple women per sitting. Tabitha eyed me eagerly as I started approaching her.

I could barely resist her sweet little pussy. I wanted to eat her out intensely but we both knew we were more eager to skip all that and go right to the fucking. I approached her and started rubbing my hard cock against her hot blonde pussy. I could feel how badly the little sweetheart wanted it.

"Mmmm don't tease Josh... Just fuck me... " It was such a turn on having this innocent young woman that was devoted to her man begging me to fuck her.

I was eager to take her and pushed forward, making her slowly take my cock inch by inch. She groaned raggedly and tried to spread her legs further to accommodate me. In one smooth motion, I was completely inside her, and soon started to pump into her. Her held onto me as if for dear life and wrapped her legs around me, eager to have me take her.

I could only moan at how amazing this adorable blonde felt. My cock fit perfectly snug inside her tight confines, I just couldn't stop thrusting against her. "Oh god, Tabitha, you feel do good. I just love fucking cuties like you."

"Ahhh I love it Josh... Make me yours baby... " She'd pant hard as she grabbed me for a deep kiss, placing all her passion behind it.

I heard other moans as I noticed tha Michelle was now laying on the table, leaning back just enough so she could still see us, playing with her sweet pussy. The look she gave me showed me that her reluctance and self-doubt had completely vanished and she was more than anxious for her turn. Her body was burning for my cock to fuck her the sane way I was fucking her friend.

Tabitha's tongue fiercely took dominance over mine. It was as if all her hidden lustful desires has just exploded and were taken out on me. Her arms gripped tightly on my back like if she was expecting me to stop or something. No way I was gonna stop fucking her delicious pussy.

We grunted and groaned as we lost ourselves to our own whims. The more intense we got, the louder Michelle's sweet moans grew as she rubbed her pussy furiously. She had possibly the most innocent sounding moans I ever heard, as if she had never really touched herself or probably saw herself above such 'crude behavior'. And yet here she was, eager to spill her juices all over her fingers, getting off to seeng her friend getting savagely ducked while wishing she was in her place.

Tabitha broke the kiss and just held on, thrusting her sexy hips against me. She moaned into get ear, "I love how you fuck me baby. Don't stop... I'm gonna cum... "

I felt myself getting close but didn't want to tire myself out too soon. I tried to keep the same rhythm but the pleasure was so intense. I tried to slow down but her legs tightened their grip around me. "Don't stop baby... I wanna feel it... I wanna feel your hot thick cock shot inside me... "

I couldn't stop pumping into her, she was just so good. Her tightness squeezed me so lovingly each time I pulled out. It was blissful and I was about to cum. She suddenly tensed her body and gripped me tightly as she hit her climax hard.

"Ooooooohhhhhh... " She groaned as she felt her juices burst all over the thick rod that was filling her. The sweet sensation of her pussy clenching hard upon my shaft made me hard inside her.

We both held onto each other as we both experienced our release upon each other. We trembled as the pleasure wave hit us and held each other as if we were long lost lovers. Michelle's moaning broke the silence. I turned to see her working her clit rapidly and panting hard. It was clear she was so close she wasn't going to stop until she came.

I watched her rub faster and faster, unable to stop herself at this point. The sight of such a clean cut girl fucking herself in front of us got my cock harder inside of her blonde friend. Tabitha moaned weakly and starred thrusting again me again.

"Mmmm you're getting hard again baby... "

"Your friend's putting on a show there Tabitha. What got you so worked up there Michelle?"

Michelle looked at me as she kept rubbing her cunt, "I want it... "

"What do you want sweetheart?"

Michelle looked at me right into my eyes, "Fuck me... I want to know what it's like. I really want to know what's it's like... I don't really want to wait until marriage but that's the kind of family I've always been raised with. It's how I grew up and it respect that... But I'm tired of being the only virgin in my class. Being called hot all the time and always saying no. Always no. Cause I'm the good girl. Cause I'm setting the example. Cause I'm representing my oh so fucking perfect family. Fuck it! I don't want to be good this time. I want to say yes at least for one time. Seeing you fucking Tabitha like that got me so hot... I wish it was me. Please fuck me like you did to her... "

I was surprised by such an emotional confession. "Geez girl... You're really repressed... "

"Damn right I'm fuckin repressed. Now get over here and fuck me with that big fat cock of yours... "

I had to pry myself off if Tabitha since she tightened her grip around me. "Noooo... Stay with me. Keep fucking me until you can't fuck anymore... "

"Sorry sweetheart, but your friend Michelle needs a turn. We'll have more fun again ok?"

The cute blonde pouted, completely forgetting about her boyfriend and only wanting to fuck with her new best friend. "Oh fine... "

I got free from Tabitha's grasp and headed over to Michelle, still working her cunt, feeling too good to stop. "Gawd this is so embarrassing... I don't touch myself often but watching you two got me so worked up... Knowing that I'm finally going to feel what it's like... I just can't stop myself."

I pulled her hand from herself and kissed her deep in the lips. "Slow down there Michelle... If you're going to cum today, it's going to be from having my hard cock deep inside you."

"Yes... Yes please... Just take me. I'm so fuckin ready... "

I wanted to eat this righteous bitch out, but she was so hot and ready I decided to just take her. As I kissed her I pushed my hard cock inside her, hearing her moan into my lips. I made her take the whole thing and felt her dig her nails into my shoulders and scream into my mouth as her slick wet cunt was stretched more than her finger ever could and her cherry was popped.

I held onto her and started pumping into her, pulling most if it out and going balls-deep going back in. I probably should have gone easier on her but I was so hard for her that I just couldn't contain myself. She gripped into me desperately, moaning in my lips as I fucked her deep. Her pussy was soaking wet by now which made it so easy to take her full.

I released her lips to hear her scream in forced pleasure. "Aggh!! Oh my gaaawd!! It hurts but it feels so good!! So fuckin big!! Aaagghhhh!!"

She ran her claws down my back as she came violently onto my cock. I felt her pussy clamp on my cock and her body spasm as the orgasm she's been building up for a while suddenly wracked her body violently. I was far from stopping though.

I kept pumping into her as I enjoyed her wild cries of pleasure. "Michelle, you're the most beautiful young woman I ever seen. So perfect, so flawless. I want you to dream of this. I want you to finger yourself til you cum every night fantasizing of this moment. Every fuckin night. Until you work up enough courage to ask me over to your place to make it all come true."

She held onto me, trying her best to thrust back against me. "Oh yes!! Oh god I want this!! I so want this with you!! It feels so good!!"

I kissed her wildly as I continued to rock her sweet body against the table. It was exhilarating to see such a sweet little self righteous cutie pie cut loose and give in to her own raw sexual desires she never knew she had. It felt weird corrupting this religious female into a cock-hungry slut but I kept telling myself this is based on her own raw emotions. Somewhere in the back of her mind she really wanted a good hard fucking, and that's exactly what she was getting now.

I moaned into her lips as her perfect pussy gripped and squeezed my cock. It felt like her sweet cunt was waiting for my cock to bury itself into it all this time and was welcoming it with open arms. I felt like I cock was going for the pearly gates with each wild thrust. But most of all I just wanted to fuck the little bitch for all she was worth.

Michelle soon surrendered herself to me and climaxed a second time, her pussy washing my shaft with her juices. It took every ounce of willpower to stop myself from shooting my load inside her. I quickly pulled out and almost stumbled as I took a few steps back.

"Turn around Michelle!! Get your hands on the table and shove that sweet ass of yours in the air."

Michelle was still gasping for air as it seems the orgasm made her light headed. "What? Huh?"

"Just do it. I'm going to fuck you in the ass until I cum inside you. Turn yourself around and bend over for me."

Without arguing, she obediently got off the table and turned around. She placed her hands on the table and spread her legs. She bent over the table, sticking her ass out at me the most she could after she got such a hard thrashing between her legs. Still wobbly due to her orgasm slowly fading, she awaited to have her final cherry popped.

I behind her and started fingering her soaked pussy, which made her twitch a little. My cock was already throbbing to pop that sweet ass but I didn't want to tear her up either. I then slid my index finger up her ass, letting her take all of it.

"Ow!! Oh god... "

"Just relax and let it happen sweetheart. You're gonna get something a lot bigger than my finger in a few seconds so loosen up a little and let it happen."

"Ow... I don't know Josh... I want to fuck... But not like this... Not in the butt."

"Damn right I'm gonna fuck you in the butt Michelle. I've looking at you leaning over in those jeans all day. This raging hard-one here is because of you. And now you're gonna take it."

Michelle had no choice but to try to relax herself and let my finger fuck her. She only let out a few grunts and groans as she felt my probing finger explore her sweet ass.

I soon pulled my finger out of her and started rubbing my hard cock up against her hole, hurting to go inside her.

I could barely wait. I pushed forward and forced by cock through her sweet puckered asshole. She groaned in shock and pain as she felt the thick throbbing pole pry her passage apart, jamming itself deep within where she'd never thought she'd get penetrated.

"Ahhh!! Oh god!! It's feels even bigger this way!! You're gonna break me!!"

"No I won't baby. You were born to be fucked in the ass Michelle. You're so perfect, so flawless, and that includes your cute little ass. Just relax and take all of it baby."

Michelle tried her best to relax but she was too panicked. She groaned loudly as I started to thrust inside her. It was nice and slow, but going deeper each time. The poor girl could feel every inch force it's eat inside her tight hole. It wasn't long until my balls were rubbing up against her cheeks. Tabitha watched in awe as Michelle had taken my full length up her virgin ass.

"Ohhhh!! Oh fuck. Is that all of it? I don't know how it fit!! Oh god!! So fucking thick and hard inside me!! Take it easy on me please!!"

"I'm trying to sweetheart but it just feels so good. I'm gonna cum hard inside you. I'm gonna give you the hard fuck you've always wanted!!"

"Agghhhh!! I never said I wanted it in the butt though!! Oh god!!"

I leaned towards her as I kept ramming my rod into her tight hole. "But you love it don't you Michelle?? Be honest with yourself. You love it."