Frozen in Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck... I do... I love it... I fuckin love it!! Make me cum Josh!!"

I slammed into the once-classy and well-mannered girl with fierce abandon. I turned miss squeaky clean into my little whore, begging for my cock up her ass. I wish it could last forever, her corrupted purity was such a turn-on. I soon groaned loudly as I shot my load hard inside her.

Michelle shuddered violently as her first ever anal orgasm rocked her body like never before. The pleasure sent shock waves that rattled her very being as she screamed loudly and violently.

I kept fucking her sweet ass until I felt myself give her a second smaller load. I just didn't want to stop. I kept pounding at this perfect young woman until I just couldn't anymore. Michelle was just laying limp, moaning softly as I shook her body up and down the table.

I finally pulled out of her and seized what little drops of cum I had left on her battered cheeks. Her little hole was now a little open, my cum spilling out. "Oh fuck... That was so intense... I'm not sure if you're the best I ever had Michelle but you sure do come close... "

Tabitha came over to us "I think she's knocked out Josh. I mean geez, you really went all out on her."

I shook her a little, "hey, whoa there Michelle, you ok there sweetheart?"

Michelle groaned lightly ,"I... I'm fine... Just wore me out... Ow... My ass hurts like hell now though... "

Tabitha said, "No kidding. You might as well have shoved a broomstick up her butt. Like wow, you really went in deep Josh."

"Heh... I'll probably plow your ass just like that Tabitha."

"Heh... Like hell you won't."

"Like hell I will. And you'll love it too." I slowly got up, completely spent. I guess it was time to end this for now.

"Alright you girls, when time goes back to normal you're both gonna back to normal and forget everything we did. You're also gonna forget the perverted stuff I said to you both when I came over and just act like I said hi or something. Understand?"

Both girls nodded. I also remember that Tabitha was walking away to ask for help before I stopped her. "Tabitha you'll just be asking someone to help pack up your stuff. And nothing more. Ok?"

She said ok. Then I looked at Michelle, my dear sweet Michelle. "And you... You remember the special instructions I gave you?"

"Yes. I'll remember how good it felt to have you inside me. I'll play with myself every night until I cum while fantasizing of you until I feel brave enough to ask you to take me for real."

"Oh my god, yes. Perfect. You're such a dream Michelle. Only one thing, I already have a lover, maybe another one on the way... But you won't care. All you'll care about is that you get to sleep with me. You won't fall for me or anything. You'll be discrete and only be in this for your own personal pleasure. Ok?"

She was surprised, "Wait... You mean like... No strings attached? Like... Friends with benefits? But that's ... Wrong... I don't think I could ever just do it with someone without love being involved... "

"So wholesome... Even though that's just what we did right now. You'll keep thinking that... Until the desire to have me inside you is do strong you just gotta have it... Even if it's against your morals. Your own lustful curiosity will overcome you. Your body will be burning with desire to have my cock fill your mouth, fill your pussy and even full your ass. To feel just like what you felt today. Alright?"

Michelle blushed as she couldn't deny the intense pleasure she experience today. "Alright."

I looked at them both and gave them each a sweet kiss on the lips. "Time Unfreeze now."

I'll never get used to the strange displacement as I get yanked back to my original position before I froze time. I wonder if the others felt it, except maybe not since I was the only one aware the whole time.

Everything happened so fast around me. I was back at the front if the store with Michelle and Tabitha. Tabitha was already walking away from me and Tom was already headed towards me. It made me flinch, what if my mind control didn't work since I acted up before I froze time? I barely has time to turn around and respond when Tabitha and Tom approached each other.

"Can we get some help packing out stuff?" She slowed her pace, wondering why she was walking so fast.

Tom also seemed a bit confused as to why he was walking so quickly, as if for something urgent, "um... Sure. I was just gonna ask you if you needed help with those."

Michelle looked at me, "Are you ok? You look kinda out of it."

I tried to snap out of it, readjusting myself to how things were before I froze time. "Um yeah. I'll help you guys pack your stuff."

Michelle said ok as we all helped out their stuff together. I noticed she kept staring at me. As they walked off I overheard Tabitha teasing her about her staring at me and she would say "I don't know.,. I think he's kinda cute." Nice.

Due to time being unfrozen I went from drop dead tired and sore to being back to normal. I went back to work and finished my shift. But man, I felt so eager to fuck. I looked at Tammy with the desire to just bend her ass over and go to town, and by now she recognized my hungry states and blushed. I told her goodbye and headed home.

After getting off the bus I headed down the path where I would usually run into Lorena but didn't see her. Maybe I got out too early or too late, or maybe she went to a friend's house. Or was she still mad and avoiding me? I made it a point now. Next time I see her, she's mine. No turning back now. We either fuck or set a date.

I headed home and was still horny as hell. I admit, all of this had gotten me addicted to sex. So many women I've been with. From college girls like Alex and Michelle to older women closer to my age like Tammy. It was just so much fun and I didn't want to stop. And I knew just who to take it out on.

I grabbed the phone and gave my lover a call. "Hey Tasia. How ya doin?"

Tasia sounded surprised, but happy to hear from me over the phone "oh Josh! Is that you? What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to stop by tonight. You know why... "

Her voice really cheered up after that ,"oh wow! You're really calling me first this time?"

"Well you said I could... "

"Um, yeah. Yeah, I did! Um... Ha ha ha wow. Um ok... I get off work in an hour. I'll be sure to drop by." Her giddiness made her so cute.

"Alright. You know how badly I need my sexy redhead."

"Josh... Shhh I'm at work, remember? Well, see ya later ok? I'll text you when I'm on my way."

"Alright. Be looking forward to it."

That night, we fucked each other senseless. Everything I felt for Michelle and Tammy I took out on her sweet sexy body. I'm sure she took out whatever pent up tensions she had all day on me too. We both gave each other what we wanted all throughout the night until all we could do was hold each other in our exhausted arms. Soon after, we fell asleep in each other's arms. The sexy bitch actually decided to spend the night.

I kissed her forehead and held her close. Soon I'll have Tammy like this. Maybe Michelle too. But tomorrow I'm setting my sights on Lorena. The time had come to make her mine.