All Comments on 'Frozen Stiff'

by Aramus69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story, congratulations ;)

What can I say, I liked it immensely. The way you developed the story was very ingenious and the conclusion very satisfying, if you get my meaning.

joeshanglejoeshangleover 8 years ago
Very nice!

I liked this, good development and payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it 5 stars inspite of . . .

your total lack of grammar. Run a spell check of this story and you will see what I mean. The story was well paced and obviously well thought out, hence, the 5 stars.

Will be watching for your next story to be posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At least SOME reluctance on the part of the mom....

Mom son sex is always a very big deal for the son and even more so for the mother.

Even though stories about the sons seducing their moms have been popular for thousands of years, there is no bigger taboo any where.

The pharaohs of Ancient Egypt were allowed all kinds of incest accept between a mother and her son!

A mother/son incest story can not be realistic, if there is not at least SOME reluctance on the part of the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pretty good

I really liked the idea for this story.

There were several places where you repeated yourself.

There were also some places where the wrong pronoun was used.

The sex was good. The way the incest was brought in was inventive.

For the most part, I was able to picture the scene inside the overturned jeep.

Overall, pretty good. 4 stars.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Certainly unusual

Simply put I didn't expect it to go the way it did. The scenery you created was as unorthodox as it was nicely different. The confined space made them use quite some imagination to pull off all of those sexual stuns as well as the survival. what I loved the most is the fact that A&A were and seem to stay lovers with mom/sister coming to terms with them and her getting involved in the future. There is some great foundation to explore this marry trio (or duo of A&A) some more in the future.

Though some mistakes were made, some unintentional like grammar, missing letters and adjectives, other were quite deliberate and made it really fun to read, as the kids bedding addressed as twins despite being aunt and nephew. So fix your grammar and do a couple of read-throughs and you're all set.

Considering all this I gave you 5* for the effort and in hope of spurring you to invest more in the quality and of course to produce some more.

Aramus69Aramus69over 8 years agoAuthor
Great Input and Much Appreciated!

My little bit of fiction got more response than I ever expected.

All of your pointers were spot on, and honestly, most of the mistakes should/could have been caught by me. I have no excuse but I did a last minute edit / cut down and didn't do a full proof read again. This caused fragmentation in the story and things got repeated.

The saying that it takes a village to raise a child, well is just as true with story writing. Authors should never edit their own work. The problem is that with my other genre writings, I usually have an army of first readers and editors that can clean my shit up and makes it all look pretty before press. This dependency has made me into a lazy writer. Most Authors can write good stories, but its the first readers and editors that make good stories into GREAT story's. So I wrote this flash fiction like I have on so many others I have done, and unfortunately you only got a good story from me... but not a great story.

I promise that I will make damn sure I get an editor or maybe some first readers to help me polish my next story up before posting again. Thanks again for your great input... I have enjoyed many stories found on these pages and should not be so surprised to see such serious writers lurking behind alias's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story, with a great last line

"Yes Mommy likes her boy stiff, just not frozen stiff!" That is so true of lots and lots of mommies nowadays. And lots of lots of boys are ready, willing, and very able to provide their mommy with the fat stiff penis she craves.

Kathleen48Kathleen48over 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Yes, I liked that very much. Incest with a difference. Loved the way they managed to get together!

Sex was realistic. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alex

Wouldn't it be nice if Alex could let his chest hair grow out, just so he can be kept warm in the northern winter? Alexi and his mother could also see just how well-haired he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what?

In the begining you say alexi is alex's aunt then she becomes his sister. Also it is alex's legs not alex legs. Get somebody to proof read please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a good story . so who goves a dam about incest. glad you all ended well . good luck 4 future D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Jessica McClure

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good grief

Get a proofreader. Study the language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An accident with benefits!

Back home, a bed felt nice, and Alex in it with me. His cock felt so good fucking me, filling me up completely. I had forgotten just how good it felt to have a mans cock moving vigorously inside my walls. Even though it was my son, I couldn't resist giving my pussy to him as often as he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That's a bad story with horrendous grammar and all kinds of pointless information. Who the hell cares about the volcanoes and pond water temperature changes. I was hard until I read this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. Don't really know why other comments are bitching hard. I see you having a great future on this site. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks for posting

Good attempt and great imagination. Could use an editor. Also, couldn't tell if you really lived up North or not. However, really appreciated your creativity and willingness to publish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Choosing names

Try to avoid choosing androgynous names - it can get very confusing. Go for definite boy or girl names. In other words avoid names like Jamie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAramus69@Aramus69
Love to write in many different genre of fiction. Have published a few books and actually sold a few copies... :)