All Comments on 'Fuck at a Reverse Interracial Party'

by badblackbluegrassbbw

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tsk tsk tsk

Great plot could have been a lot better if the sex was more detailed and more character info was given. Story seemed rushed, you'd be surprised how far a little background info can take you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Tsk tsk tsk

Great plot could have been a lot better if the sex was more detailed and more character info was given. Story seemed rushed, you'd be surprised how far a little background info can take you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Have no idea what a black BBW is so I

didn't bother to read it---My impression is that I didn't miss much

luvmemoriesluvmemoriesover 15 years ago
Oh!

Six times in six hours? Some stud. Wish I could do it.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
It was ok

I would have liked more about the relationship...but a ok fast read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Explanation

a black BBW means a black big beautiful woman. but it was a pretty good qiuck read

HotforEbonyHotforEbonyabout 13 years ago
To HOT!

Love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not bad

What do you mean "reverse" interracial? Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

I didn't know there were parties exclusively for white men/black women, but the thought of such a thing is sexy as hell.

IteronVIteronVabout 10 years ago
I would love to attend a few of those parties!

I know, I would to have a Black Girlfriend, who'd eventually turn into my

Wife, 1 day!

Beautiful_WintersBeautiful_Wintersalmost 10 years ago

omg so beautiful i love it he's one lucky guy lol love and children ! It's such a beautiful thang !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It had been awhile,

By sixth grade I was more than a big black fat girl with udders for tits that had been raped many time by black men. Mother was very much like me but instead of getting pregnant by the time she was twelve and having me she had put me on birth control pill when I was seven. As I went on to finish high school I really loved white guys. As I finished high school I had grown into a tank of a woman over six feet tall with a big ass, 50HHHH breasts, size 15 shoes and hands that dwarfed most hands. As I went to college I studied Chemical Engineering and met a white man that had finished his service for our country and was five years older and almost seven foot. We seem to hit it right off. My cunt always to be sloppy when we were together with thee smell in the air that I was ready to fuck. We went together for the four years and we never had made love till we married after college, but that first night I finally found out what making love was really like. I had not really thought about being fertile but I was more than fertile by giving birth nine months later to six beautiful daughter and getting pregnant again three months later with six more daughters. I thought that I had large tits through out my short life till they expanded to 65MMMMM size.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Loved it. When I was 22 years old I met a 38 year old beautiful big black woman at a bar in Santa Barbara. I’m 6’ 3” tall, was surfing a ton back then and was fit with long sun bleached blond hair. She was probably 5’ 3” with huge breasts and an even bigger ass. Her face was stunningly beautiful. We hit it off talking there and then the story goes much like this one save for the fact that it only lasted one night. We pleasured each other crazily almost from the moment we saw each other in public and then in private, she ended up taking me home. Wish I spent more time with her. She was fantastic. Loved your tale, so sexy, I’d love to get a session with you, especially after your cigarette, lol, it turns me on. My wife might let me do it. Lol. Much love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous