All Comments on 'Fuck Pig Diaries'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuck You

We know who the pig is here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really dont like low class trash like this.

Try maturing. Date a few girls and grow up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
why do some readers take it personal

It's just a story, so why all of the personal comments?

I would like to see the 25 year old son blackmail his slutty mom, and have her for his personal fuck toy. Just imagine all of the nasty things he could make her do for him, to keep her secret away from her loving husband.DAMN it could be BDSM and INCEST all in the same story. Thanks for the post....Rich

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
Seriously?

If you are creating this imaginary person and are not worried about audience reactions to the extremes you present and if your are trying to get into her mind and "be" her and speak her, then go for it. Just remember that many people here who should know not to read what this is, will have an extreme reaction to this pastiche and cannot get by the experiment. Is this satirizing what is venal and stupid about many of the stories on this site? Probably, so while you have to right to write this, the critics retain the right to call this pig merde. Seems to me, that everybody should be happy: they all get to say what they want to say. Aint America great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love it, screw them

Great story, great fantasy, superb tale. Screw those who don't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ignore them

Ignore all the idiots, its a story for gods sake. Good start but obviously not finished, youve got a great character so use her and let her son and his friends use her too. Please carry on with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Keep Writing Fuck Pig

Good 'blog'...keep writing and let us know how the son gets and uses his own fuck pig mommy.......nothing better than a submissive mom............

and ignore the other mental cretins who think this anything but a story.......idiots......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it cumming

Most people want to knock what they don't know, but for me, I know where your head is at and what you are saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Drugs? AIDS? Suicide?

Sorry shit like this simply slides in on itself and self destructs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fuck Pig like Author Pig!!!

Whats the difference? The apple never falls far from the tree!

YouamiYouamialmost 4 years ago

I would categorize this tale as pretty heavy sado-masochistic. Not to mention the end of this installment, with just a dash of possible mother/son incest. The "fuck pig" in question seems bent on a downwards spiral of self-degradation and humiliation at the hands of bestial male types. I don't know where this tale is going, but I don't think I'm going to be impressed when it gets there. From readinjg your other stories, I rate this story as a momentary "blip" in your otherwise great body of work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fuck Pig Previous Part
Fuck Pig Series Info