Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been teasing me all weekend," she whispered against my mouth before sucking my bottom lip between her teeth then pushing her tongue inside exploring every part of my mouth like she was trying to devour me. "Then I come to class expecting to see you there," she continued breaking the kiss only for a second. "And you weren't even there." she trailed her tongue along my jaw up to my ear biting gently on my earlobe. "Now I have you alone, in my house..." she traced my outer ear with the tip of her tongue. "And I'm going to take you up to my room... And fuck. You. Silly." She ground her glorious cunt against the large bulge in my pants and sucked on my earlobe. I groaned. Her love juices were coating my pants and seeping through to my boxers.

"Yeah? You're gonna fuck me silly?" My lips curled into a devilish grin.

"Mhm... I'm gonna ride that big cock of yours like a wild woman." She took my right hand and guided it to her soaking wet pussy. "I hope you're ready for this black pussy, baby, because she's aching to be filled." I slid my middle finger up inside her and swirled it around. It was good to know I wasn't the only one effected like this. Every time I saw Ellie, whether it was walking in the hallway, in class, or even the few times I caught her out in town, my dick would salute like the little soldier it was.

"Fine, Ellie. I'll make you a deal. I ask you a question about the APA style paper, you get it right," I shoved my finger deep inside her and she squeaked, "then I'll take you right here on your daddy's dining room table." She nodded biting her lip, looking so damn sexy I almost couldn't think of a question. The moral part of me prayed to God she got this question wrong, but the other 99.9% of me was screaming to give her an easy question so I could take her like a hooker right here on my boss' table. I couldn't sit through an entire lesson with this girl and not think about the tight little hotbox dripping all over my khaki pants. "What are the four sections of an APA paper?" I pushed a second finger into her and began thrusting them as far up as possible hitting her g-spot each time. She leaned down and bit my shoulder as I fucked her so hard with my fingers I was afraid I'd tear through into her stomach. "I'm waiting Ellie," I whispered in her ear.

"The, ooh, title, ooh, abstract, ahh, main, mmm, body, ooh, and," just then I started jackhammering my fingers into her slipping in a third finger stretching that tight pussy. "Oh, oh!" She panted against my shoulder bobbing up and down in time with my hand.

"Don't know the fourth one?" I asked teasingly. That moral part of me was telling me to fuck her so good she would forget the question and we'd go back to the lesson. The rest of me was ready to just fuck her. Period.

"I, I, oh God don't stop!" She screamed as my skillful fingers brought her to orgasm. I felt her squirting all over juices all over the bottom of my button down.

"That's not the fourth part..." I kissed her bountiful breasts through her white cotton button down. "Guess you won't be fucking me today..."

"References." She gasped.

"Shit." I groaned but inside I was screaming Yipee!

"Damn straight. Now let's go, pants off. I want that dick in me right now." Fuck, if she wasn't the sexiest thing when she made demands.

"Ellie—"

"Deal's a deal, Marcus now drop them drawers!"

I laughed and shook my head. She smirked as I pushed my chair back and stood lifting her with me and sat her on the table. "You want this dick, baby?"

"You want this pussy?" She said licking her lips. Fuck, this girl! I unbuttoned my pants and my fully erect 8 inch monster sprung free. Bending down I reached into the pool of fabric now around my ankles pulling a condom from my back pocket. Her face dropped and she shook her head. "No, Marcus we don't need that."

"Ellie—"

"I'm on the pill. Daddy insisted on that when I got caught in bed with my ex two years ago." She told me as she rocked back on her pert little ass and pulled her legs up bending her knees in a 'v' giving me a perfect view of that pink pussy.

I rolled my eyes. "There are other things out there than just getting pregnant, Ellie."

"As if I don't know that. Look, I get tested every year and I am clean. I have the paper upstairs if you need proof. Besides you fucked me without a condom last time."

"Shit." I ran a hand through my wavy blonde hair remembering our intense fuck session in the park. I should have been smart and thought about using a got damn condom. Very smooth, Marcus.

"Dammit Marcus can we just get on with it? You made a deal." She slid a finger down to rub her clit getting my attention. "If you can't do the job just tell me and I'll go get the dildo from my panty drawer."

My mind flashed a mental picture of Ellie sprawled out on this table fucking herself with a vibrator. Damn that would be fucking hot. I raised my eyebrows and smirked. "Oh it's like that?"

"Mhm..." She smiled at me. I stepped close to her and pulled my boxers down so that they were around my thighs. Taking one more quick look at her perfect body I then pushed my thick length deep inside her and she cried out my name. "Marcus, oh fuck!"

"This what you wanted Ellie?" I wasn't really looking for an answer so I didn't wait for one and started pounding into her stealing away any ability she had to speak coherently. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue baby?"

"Mmm, shut up!" She shouted at me and I just laughed and shook my head again. I could feel her walls tightening around my shaft, squeezing and massaging my erection as I rammed into her. I decided to tease her a bit, so I thrust into her one last time and stayed there just enjoying being inside her. She looked as if she were expecting me to flip her or change positions or but I didn't. Instead I just stood there looking at her, a fresh glaze of sweat across my forehead. I looked over her now naked body marveling at her beauty. Everything about this girl was perfect from the fierceness of her hazel-green eyes, to her long brown hair, her caramel skin, her sensitive breasts, her thick thighs, to her pink pussy. She was a goddess walking among humans, and I had the honor of being inside her. But now I was beginning to realize what I felt for Ellie Winston wasn't just physical. I loved her laugh, her smile, the way she challenged me. I was falling for her. I was falling for my boss' daughter, and it was too late to stop it, I couldn't if I wanted to. But I didn't want to.

She gaped at me, "why are you stopping, Marcus?" she whined. I smirked at her and she seemed to realize I was was teasing her.

"Getting sick of you commanding me little girl..." I told her.

"Oh my God, you are so annoying." One corner of her mouth tugged up in a devious smile and her cat-like eyes narrowed a bit. "Fine, don't move." Just then she started doing something with her pussy walls that caused me to grunt and my eyes pop out of my head.

"Fuck! Ellie, what..." I couldn't even finish my question as she massaged my dick inside her as if she were going to knead the cum from my shaft. I let out a series of groans and grunts until finally I couldn't take anymore.

"You ready to stop playing games, Teach?" She asked before biting down on her bottom lip. I lunged at her pushing her down flat on the table and kissing her with all the pent up passion from the weekend. I was done holding back. I pulled out so that only the head of my dick remained inside her and bulldozed back into her like I was trying to stab her to death. "OH FUCK YES!" Ellie screamed. I did it again and again making her scream and moan with each thrust. Taking her legs, I pushed her ankles to her shoulders and pushed as deep into her as humanly possible. "Oh God, YES! Mmm baby give it to me, give me all of that long white cock! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" I slammed into her, my balls smacking into her ass with every thrust.

I could feel the cum ready to explode from my balls. "I'm about to, ungh,"

"Yes baby, fill me up, explode inside me baby! Oh!" As if on cue, I burst inside her streaming rope after rope of my semen inside her wet love canal. She came with a loud squeak squirting her juices all over my shirt.

We were nowhere near done. After defiling the dining room table we moved to Ellie's bedroom where I happily used her dildo on her making her cum over and over with it. We then ravished each other for another hour until we were too exhausted to continue— no matter how much we wanted to. I lay there in her bed with her laughing and talking about everything. Her likes, her dislikes, her past relationships and flings, when she lost her virginity. We talked about my previous jobs and countries I've traveled to. She even opened up to me about her father and how his strictness put a strain on their relationship and almost made him a bad father. I kind of wanted to hit him when she told me how many times he'd made her cry. There with Ellie in my arms, I felt complete. I had finally found the girl of my dreams.

"Elisa? We're home!" I heard Ellie's father announce around ten thirty.

"Shit!" I whispered jumping out of the bed and grabbing my clothes. Thank God I had decided to bring them upstairs with me. Ellie quickly changed into some sweats and a tank top putting on her reading glasses and pulling her long brown locks into a bun at the top of her head. I tried not to think of how beautiful she looked as I fixed my shirt.

When Dr. Winston walked in, Ellie pretended she was grabbing a book. "Ah, there you are. Marcus, I'm surprised to see you still here, son." Dr. Winston smiled at me and I was grateful I had his trust because it was clear by the way he came to shake my hand that he didn't suspect anything.

"Just finishing up sir. I was going to give Ellie some chapters to read but she'd left her book up here," I lied.

"Well I'm sure you've gotten enough done. Go home, get some rest. Same time Wednesday?"

"Yes sir." I gave Ellie a curt nod and Dr. Winston saw me out without a clue that I had just fucked his daughter in his own house. Now not only was I fucking my boss' daughter, but I had accepted that I was falling in love with her too. Fuck, this girl...

12