All Comments on 'Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 07'

by BlackRayne24

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crossed wires

Elle and marc are facing their 1st real life couple challenge. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ellie is tnoroughly unpleasant. It made reading this installment hard. Popularity doesn't have make you a bitch. So because she is pretty and popular she has to be nasty?? Why? She didn't learn from the last time not to assume she knows it all. This same little bitch chose to go out on a date with her puppy dog football player and then acts like her actions were justified when she sees something she decides is Marcus cheating on her. She is a stupid silly bitch. Why are you making everyone in the story immature?

Despite of the above review, I am truly sorry for your loss. No one deserves that kind of hurt, yet we all must face it. I hope that as the pain eases, you'll feel the joy that this person brought to you instead. Remember the smiles.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago
Where the. rubber mweet the road

"You protest to much".....that comes to mind as I read about Elle and Marcus. A numerical number doesn't welcome you into adulthood. Reasonable actions and deeds starts you down the path to becoming a responsible adults. I can definitely empathize with the Winston as a parent if any teacher would have step to my daughters or sons during their time in High school someone was going to hell and somebody going to hell. As a parent you entrust your child safety to this individual during the hours they are away from you. Here in region of Florida where I live teachers sexing juveniles is truly an issue. This Forbidden fruit is highly attractive when slightly out of reach. Let's see if they really want an adult relationship out in the open.

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 11 years ago
Ugh!

I am disappointed in Ellie... she is so narrow and quick to jump to conclusions! Marcus is a good guy and he didn't agree to go on a 'non-date' with Mindy... that was her! No matter how pretty an individual's 'puppy dog' eyes are: that was inappropriate, even in their situation! With that being said, I love the series, I read it all in one day! Keep up the good work and I'm sorry for your loss.

-Bizzy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting Twist

I dont think Ellie and Marcus are going to turn out the way her parents think it might only because Marcus and Ellie really do love each other they are just not sure how to be without each other. I think Ellie is still a teenage girl that doesnt understand that everything isnt as it seems. Jason is a nice guy and all but I think he is still some what stalkerish. Marcus even in a somewhat drunk state was thinking about Ellie she is never far from his mind. Hopefully graduation will come quickly Ellie and Marcus can make a real shot at it. If they fail its not going to be because of a manipulation on the part of Ellie's parents, or because they lack love. It will be because of them. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out because I really like Marcus and Ellie and hopefully they can get it together. Ellie needs to realize while they are at school he is her teacher and he cant give her any special treatment. Jason can say all the pretty things because he wants something from her. Marcus doesnt want something from her he just wants to love her. Interesting how Jason tries to kiss her even though she tells him this isnt a date. Boys in high school may be cute to look at but some really dont have any substance and Jason seems like one of them.

Sorry to read about the death in your family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

I really liked this chapter. I think it's cool that they had a fight because a wise man once said" you have to go through the pain to experiance the joy". Also i'm sorry to hear about your family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHAT A DICKHEAD!!

Ellie is, but you expect that from an 18yr old, hormones goin nuts the world revolves around only you, and your opinion is the only one that counts! and if the apple falls from the tree oh my life the tree will die!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now I'm pretty mad...

...despite of a good storyline ; good stories goes rotten when the following chapter(s) get delayed. Readers enjoys it while its still not. Not when you serve em cool. get that rite writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Updates

Cant wait for the next chapter, really getting in to this story, hope you update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
plot twist

was enjoying series...expecting something like her deciding to go off the pill...plot twist having him 180 was very off and disappointing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Was expecting the seeing other people twist, but because I like the main characters, I feel the twist was in keeping with their characters. I hate reading great series when they're not complete, because often your in the writer has you suckered in, your waiting on tenterhooks or the next section. I've loved waiting for this one though. One thing I think you have got wrong is that the series is under the wrong genre, I think it should have been in the romance section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Final chapters?

I know it has been a while but when can we expect the final chapters?

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Not my favorite ending, but...

...I loved how you used Mrs. Winston and showed she could be forceful also, which was something I wondered about. I love Ellie's passion and attitude, although her reaction to Meredith seemed excessive--however understandable since she couldn't be with Marcus. I reluctantly have to agree that you're taking us on an emotional ride that should happen and you're doing it well.

Keep up the great writing. :)

6King6King7 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous