Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All week! Mr. Hillman I'm a cheerleader and the Championship is next week!"

"You should've thought about that before." Just then the bell rang dismissing everyone. "Okay class, don't forget about the test on Monday! Have a good weekend!" Everyone rushed out anxious to enjoy their Friday. Everyone except me and Megan.

"Megs I'll meet you in the parking lot," I told her and she nodded and headed out the door. Marcus was gathering his things and stuffing them into the dreadful leather briefcase he insisted on carrying no matter how many times I begged him to get one that wasn't ready to go to the dump.

"Can I help you with something, Ms. Winston?"

"Marcus no one's here but us."

He rolled his eyes. "If you're going to try to talk me out of detention it isn't going to work. You deserved it."

"Fine then make it Monday, Wednesday, Friday and I'll serve the other two the week after next."

He gaped at me. "I'm not negotiating this, Ellie."

"The semifinals and championship are on Tuesday and Thursday! I'm the captain of the squad, I can't miss these games!" I cried trying to reason with him.

"Well then maybe you shouldn't have called one of your classmates a bitch."

"She started it!"

"Was she wrong? You were completely zoned out today and didn't even realize I had asked you a question." I can't help that the man I'm madly in love with and desperately horny for is teaching my class and causes me to fantasize about all the naughty things he does to me behind closed doors.

"Oh whatever it was just today." I said waving him off.

"Really? Because ever since your father put you back in my class your grades have been dismal. You failed your last two tests. I mean do you even want to graduate?"

"I, I, of course I do! I just..."

"Maybe cheerleading is taking away from your study time. Detention might do you some good. My decision is final."

"Marcus!" I whined.

"Ellie, stop it." He told me harshly as if reprimanding a little kid.

"Don't do that. You know I hate that. I am not a child." I growled getting in his face.

"Then stop acting like one!"

"Why are you being such a jerk?!"

"Why are you being such a brat?!" Now we were face to face, less than an inch from each other. I could feel his hot breath caressing my lips and even though my mind was furious with him, my body was already reacting to his proximity. I was fighting like hell to keep from kissing him but my body was in revolt. My mind was trying to focus on how mad I was, but my pussy was throbbing with need.

"If I'm such a brat why don't you date someone your own age?!" I never did say the smartest things when I was upset.

"Don't. Test. Me." He whispered low and threatening. "You won't like the result."

"Are you threatening me?"

"How can I threaten you? We aren't even together!" He screamed. That one hurt. Marcus ran his hair through his blonde mane and sighed loudly. "Can we not do this now? I really don't have the energy for your petty bullshit today, Ellie."

"What the fuck does that mean?!"

"It means you're picking a fight when you're clearly in the wrong! I'm not in the mood right now and you have another class to go to and I'm not writing you a note for tardiness. I'll see you in detention next week."

"No you won't," I scoffed.

"Well then you'll be suspended. Goodbye Ms. Winston."

"You won't suspend me."

"I have another class coming in. Goodbye Ms. Winston." He waved me off infuriating me even more.

"Asshole."

"You want detention for the rest of the school year?" I didn't answer him and chose to walk out before he pissed me off any more— if that were even possible.

As I walked through the hallway I decided I was too angry to go to my next class so I headed to the courtyard where I could just relax and cool down. When I got outside I replayed everything that had just happened again in my mind. As my teacher, maybe Marcus had a right to give me detention, but as my boyfriend he knew how important these games were and that I had to be there being the team captain. This "strictly professional" relationship was really beginning to grate on my nerves. When Marcus and I were regularly having sex, we got along great, but now we were both easily frustrated and it was causing us to fight.

"Ellie?" I turned to see Jason standing next to the bench looking at me questioningly.

"Oh, hey Jason."

"What are you doing out here? Skipping a study hall or something?"

"Nope, gym," I corrected.

"Wow, you're bold. Coach Lineman hates when people skip. You know he'll check with your first period teacher and see if you're here for the day, right?"

"Yeah, but Coach Lineman is, just like most gym teachers, a pervert. All I have to do is flirt a little bit and he melts like butter. God forbid I wear a tight shirt to gym. I'm almost positive one day I made him cream his pants while I was stretching."

Jason laughed and shook his head in disbelief. "Mind if I join you then? I have study hall and between you and me, I'd much rather spend the period out here with you than Mrs. Battle." We both shuddered thinking about the creepy old librarian.

I shrugged, "please do."

"So, why are you skipping? I mean if you can flirt your way out of detention couldn't you flirt your way out of participating?"

"Just got a lot on my mind is all."

"Well then you are in luck, Miss Winston because I happen to be a great listener and an awesome problem solver." He flashed an award winning smile.

"Jason you don't want to hear me whine about my problems."

"I don't mind." He shrugged. "Is it about this morning in history class?"

"Sort of."

"Well if you ask me, Meredith had it coming. I mean why would she even try to piss off the most popular girl in school?" He shook his head and chuckled, "you should have kicked her ass. And there's no way you deserved a week's detention and Meredith nothing."

"Yeah well Mr. Hillman didn't seem to see it that way." Now it was my turn to laugh. "It would have been pretty fun to kick her teeth in though."

"Yeah, but it would've been a shame to let the prettiest girl in school get in a fight."

Turning, I met his brown eyes. Looking at him now I could see his eyes were a light brown, not quite hazel but not as dark as I'd originally thought. Noticing this also made me realize I was more attracted to Jason than I allowed myself to admit. My friends had asked me a few times why I wouldn't go out with him, and my reasons had fallen upon deaf ears, and now I was beginning to see why. Jason was really good looking, sweet, kind, and funny and even though I constantly turned him down, here he was trying to comfort me when I was upset. This puppy dog crush he'd had on me was more serious than I had imagined, but what was worse— I was starting to develop a bit of a crush on him too.

"So you think I'm the prettiest girl in school?"

He looked me dead in my eyes, "nah."

"Uh," I scoffed.

"I think you're the most striking woman I've ever been privileged to lay eyes upon." That made me blush, and put my head down staring at the pleats of my short skirt. He gently took my tiny hand between his large cream colored ones. I could feel the callouses from hours of weightlifting and football tossing and my perverted mind began to wonder what they would feel like in... other places. "Go out with me Ellie," he asked once more. I looked up into those pleading brown puppy dog eyes and felt my resolve crumbling.

"Dating high school guys has never gone well for me."

"Okay then, it's not a date. Consider it a friendly outing."

"I don't know, Jason," I hesitated.

"Come on, give me a chance, Ellie," he begged turning those eyes on me. How could I really say no to him with those puppy eyes filled with so much hope?

I let out a long sigh, "okay, but it's not a date." His ears perked up and he squeezed my hand with excitement.

"Sweet! I'll pick you up at 6 tonight. And I'm going to walk away now before you can change your mind!" He told me popping up off the bench and practically skipping off back into the school.

Marcus

Getting through the rest of the day was only by the grace of some higher being. I was completely distracted and I barely got through the lessons of the five other classes I had to teach. I hadn't meant for this morning to get as bad as it did, but something about Elisa Winston made me lose control. When I was around her, my mind was hushed and raw emotion took over. Lust, passion, anger, jealousy, aggression— they all went to the extreme when I was in her presence. But that was us, neither one of us liked to back down no matter how wrong we were. Looking back I knew I was going to cave and reduce her detention to probably just Monday, but the fact that she just ordered me to reduce it and expected me to bow to her will had infuriated me. I wasn't her puppet. I pulled my Honda into my drive way and stepped out slinging my briefcase over my shoulder. I was exhausted and just wanted a hot shower and a beer. Why did this girl always make me want to drink?

Before I could get the key in the door I was halted by my next door neighbor. "Marcus! Oh thank God you're here! Can you help me with this?" Mindy was a very pretty girl with a tight, toned body and busty chest. She had dark short hair and high cheekbones that made her look very youthful, but not too young. Her eyes were a soft green color and her skin was tanned from regular visits to a salon but still looked very natural as if she sat out on the beach everyday.

"Um, I'm kinda beat, Mindy."

"Please? There's some... thing in my garage and I don't know what to do to get it out!"

"Thing like an animal? Call animal control, they'll get it."

"I called already, they say they're closed for the weekend and won't be able to send someone out until Monday. Marcus please, I really need to get in my car but this thing is freaking me out."

I sighed in defeat. What kind of gentleman would I be if I left this helpless woman to fight some rabid creature by herself? "Alright let me just put my bag down."

"Oh thank you so much! I'll be in my driveway, cowering like a little girl..." with that she bounced off— and I do mean bounced.

Once my briefcase was safely in my house, I went back outside to meet Mindy. She was standing in here driveway staring into the darkest corner of her garage with a frightened look on her face. "Okay so it's making weird noises now. I think I might have pissed it off when I poked it with the broom stick."

"Any idea what it is?"

"No, it just growls and hisses and me whenever I get close to my car door."

"Okay." I put on a brave face and grabbed the metal top from one of her garbage cans. "Wish me luck."

"Please be careful." With a nod, I slowly crept into the garage toward the corner where the animal was hiding. It must have seen me coming because it was growling and hissing as soon as I cleared the door. I held the trash can top lid out like a shield and crept closer to try and see what exactly it was. It was cowering behind a box clearly afraid. Now being this close I was able to really look at the thing. It was a tiny cat and it was covered in what looked like oil. The poor cat had its teeth bared and claws out ready to pounce, but I knew it was more afraid of me than I could ever be of it. He also looked like he was hurt. His paws were covered in dried blood and his entire right shoulder was still wet with the red liquid.

"Hey Mindy, you have any milk?" I asked. She eyed me curiously but nodded her head. "Go pour a little in a saucer or small bowl and bring it out her okay?"

"But, why?"

"Mindy it's a kitten and he looks hurt. He's probably hissing at you because he's afraid you'll hurt him worse. If we can lure him out and trap him, we could get him to a vet."

"A kitten?! Oh my gosh! Okay I'll be right back." True to her word, she was back in a matter of seconds with a small bowl of milk and a tiny plate of raw tuna. I took them from her setting the lid down and gently placing the dishes a few feet from the kitten but in front of the box to force him to come out and get it. "Oh my gosh he's bleeding. Poor baby!" Mindy whimpered putting her small hand over her mouth.

"We gotta back up so he doesn't feel threatened. Once he comes out we can try n get him in a box or something and take him to the animal hospital." Mindy nodded once again following my directions and backing away with me. It only took the kitten a few minutes to pounce on the food and he gobbled it up as if he hadn't eaten for days, and by the look of him, he probably hadn't. He was limping on the right shoulder and now that he was out I could see the deep gash running from his shoulder blade about halfway down his arm. My heart went out to the little guy. "Okay, so here's the plan. You get me a box or something and we'll put holes in it so he can breathe, then I'll sneak around the front of your car so I'm behind him and you back him into me so I can get him in the box."

"Alright, but won't he try to scratch you?"

"Yeah, he looks like a scrapper. I'll just have to be quick closing the box. I'm sure he'll start going crazy in there."

"Okay, well there should be a box somewhere over by the hood of the car that he'll fit in." Mindy told me pointing to the empty boxes in front of her car. I nodded and climbed over the neat piles of boxed knickknacks Mindy had pushed to the edges of the tiny garage to make space for the gold Nissan Maxima. Grabbing a box I quietly moved behind the little guy and opened it placing it down on the floor so that the opening was facing him. He was keeping a wary eye on Mindy as she moved closer to him. When she got too close for his comfort level he began hissing at her and raising his left paw preparing to scratch her. He slowly backed up as I imagined he would when she got close and ended up backing right into the box I was holding. I quickly closed the box and flipped it up so he couldn't get out and as I suspected he started going crazy clawing at the box and hissing. I felt bad having to trap the little guy, but there was no way he would go willingly to the vet with us. Now all I could hope was that he didn't manage to break out of the box in the car.

Two hours later Mindy and I were sitting in her living room wondering what to do with the kitten. The vet had sewn up his cut and washed him clean of the oil he had been covered in. He also gave the little guy all of his shots and trimmed his claws so he couldn't try to kill us. We were able to get him one of those cat kennels so we wouldn't have to keep him trapped in that box, but he still wasn't a huge fan of that, mostly I think he was afraid of being trapped— like all guys. The vet confirmed he was actually a boy and from the looks of him only about 7 weeks old. According to him, he was still at the age where he can be easily house broken if shown enough love and kindness.

"So what are we gonna do with him?" Mindy asked scratching her head.

"Not sure. I guess we could find him a good home," I said with a shrug sipping on the beer Mindy had gotten me— well the fourth.

"Why don't you keep him? I think he likes you more than me."

I scoffed. Me with a cat? "Not gonna happen."

Mindy got up from her chair and picked up the kennel with the kitten sleeping peacefully inside. "Come on, you can't just give him away! He needs a daddy."

"No he needs a mommy." I told her looking at her like she was crazy.

"I can't keep him, I'm allergic to cats." I gave her a wry look knowing that wasn't true. "Okay maybe not, but I can't keep him. He doesn't even like me."

"What makes you think he likes me?" Just then she opened the door to the kennel and slid the kitten out into my lap. "Whoa! Are you nuts?" I jerked back throwing my hands in the air.

"The vet cut his nails, Marcus. He won't kill you." Looking down at the kitten I relaxed realizing she was right. Now that he was clean I could see he was an orange and white striped tabby cat. I couldn't deny he was cute, but I still didn't really want a cat. Mindy went to pet him and in his sleep he moved closer to me nuzzling his head on my stomach. "Aw! He loves you! What are you gonna call him?"

"I-I never even said I would keep him Mindy!" But I knew I would. I couldn't let this little guy go anywhere else after the abuse he'd seen.

"Why not? What's really stopping you? It's not like you have anyone else living with you." Her statement made me think of Ellie and how much she would love this little guy.

"El." I said running my index finger over his head. He purred a bit and stirred slightly.

"What?"

"I think I'll call him El."

Mindy scrunched her nose. "Why, El?" Because I think my 'girlfriend' will like him? I thought.

I shrugged. "He looks like an 'El' to me."

"Alright then, little El now officially has a home and doesn't have to harass me in my garage."

I chuckled, picking him up and putting him back in the kennel and placing it on the floor by my feet. "I can't believe you were scared of a seven week old kitten, Mindy."

Mindy plopped down next to me. "Oh shut up!" she slapped my shoulder, "I didn't know what he was! I thought he might have been a raccoon!"

"You're such a punk," I told her poking her in her side several times making her giggle and squirm.

"Stop! Marcus I'm ticklish!" She cried.

"Oh really?" I smirked and gave up poking her and switched to tickling her instead making her squeal and beg me to stop. She had a cute laugh.

"Stop! Stop! Oh my Gosh you're gonna make me pee myself, stop!!" She whined and I finally stopped. Then I realized how close she was to me. Somehow during her squirming she had ended up halfway on my lap facing me with her breasts pressing into my chest. My hands had remained on her sides and she was now staring into my eyes. Her lips were parted and her green eyes hooded over with arousal. There had always been an attraction between Mindy and I from the 3 years ago that she'd moved in and I'd helped her haul boxes into her house from the U-Haul truck, but we had never acted on it. I had always kind of assumed Mindy had a boyfriend. A girl with a sweet personality and a body like hers was bound to be taken.

"Marcus?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you drunk?" she whispered.

"Not yet... why?" I asked a little taken back by her question.

"Because I'd feel really bad if I made a move on you while you weren't in your right mind." She then brought her lips down on mine. My eyes bugged out of my head and I froze not entirely sure what to do. I made no move to kiss her back despite how soft her lips felt on mine. She moaned against my lips and moved to completely straddle me. I felt my little soldier begin to react and this is when the rest of me unfroze. I placed my hands on her sides and gently pulled her back breaking the kiss.

"Mindy, I, I can't do this. I'm kind of seeing someone..." I let the end of my sentence hang there as realization crossed Mindy's face.

"Oh..." she immediately rolled off my lap and slid to the other side of the couch curling into a ball. A thousand emotions were crossing her face. Guilt, pain, hurt, embarrassment.

"I should have said something—"

"No, no I shouldn't have just assumed." She blushed. "She's a lucky girl."

"Nah," I smiled to myself. "I'm the lucky one." I picked up the kennel with my new found pet in it and stood. "I should go."

"Yeah, probably." Mindy walked me to the door and when she opened it I stepped through with her leaning in the doorframe. "Marcus, I really hope I haven't made things awkward between us."

"No way. We're cool. You know you gotta come visit little El here and all that. He's kind of yours too." She just smiled. "I'll see you later Mindy."

"Yeah. Thank you for helping me today." She stepped up to me and planted a friendly kiss on my cheek.

"No problem, Mind. I'll catch you later."