Fuck, This Girl... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie

I watched from my spot across the street as Marcus left her house. How could he do this to me? To us? So this was why he'd said we weren't 'together' earlier today. He was creeping with the whore next door. God how could I have been so stupid? I had Jason drop me off here after our 'non-date' so Marcus and I could talk things out. (Of course I told him this was my friend's house and not our history teacher's.) Now that I was calm I realized I had been a little ridiculous in class today and I wanted to apologize. Fat lot of good that did me.

Hidden by the darkness of night, I watched as my 'boyfriend' left this mystery slut's house at nearly 12am laughing and stumbling a little. He had been drinking. That didn't really make me feel better. He was angry and drunk— there was no doubt in my mind he'd slept with her. Tears leaked down my face as the pain and hurt of his betrayal set in. Jason had taken me to the Carnival and we'd had an amazing time, but at the end of the night when he'd tried to kiss me, I'd pushed him away telling him that I was in a relationship. Apparently I was the only one that thought so.

I took my time getting home wallowing in my misery and nursing a broken heart. When I got in the house, my parents were already asleep knowing I was out with Jason. My father had given me an extended curfew— surely because he was happy I was out with Jason instead of with Marcus. He would be thrilled if he knew what I'd just seen. Without really thinking about it I climbed the stairs to my room and striped into my underwear. I fell into a dreamless sleep just wishing for my Prince to finally come and save me from the hell that was my life.