All Comments on 'Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 06'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
raretoastraretoastabout 8 years ago
Naughty Story

Love this naughty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story series!! Carn't wait for the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The debauchery just keep on growing

And I'm once more left with mixed feeling about the chapter, after somewhat positive nature of the last one with normal progression and actually nice outcome this one goes back to free-for-all fuck-fest where even the teacher is a willing participant and the swinging neighbours were actually practising incest too. A bit too much of the good stuff can be damaging to the sort you know. Hopefully the upcoming party doesn't go out of hand completely and someone ends up on the street with his balls cut off.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One man for Mini

Let her eat until she is full but keep the other guy out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like it

I find myself waiting for the next installment, you keep me coming back. Great job.

max052max052about 8 years ago
Loved it!

Disregard all critics, this is a great chapter in a great series. There is nothing wrong with going way over the top. The un-reality is good for a hearty chuckle in addition to a satisfying sexual experience. Please feel free to take this as far as you can, it's a great ride. 5 stars, fave story, thanks for sharing.

All my best, max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read

Good to entertain by such erotica tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it.

Some of these reviewers are silly. Man having sex with his mother, sister and other women is fine, but add another man and that's too much? Pearl clutchers. More debauchery the better, I say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Max & Dan

Would like to read about what happens at the Halloween party. Great story. Any chance of Max and Dan begin with each other?

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Love this series!

Waitin' for the next chapter...with very little patience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

the whole claire thing wasnt necessary. id rather have more story then a bunch of new combos you can create by adding even more characters. same with your pool boy series. i already enjoy your series of stories. i dont want or need a bunch of new people who really do nothing for the plot but create a 5th or 15th sexual encounter in any given chapter. i definitely dont want to see dan anymore or him trying to have sex with max or mini. merediths swinging doesnt need to be apart of the kids sex lives and i hope from what youve written so far that continues. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Additional males in a Mom/son relationship is a big NO!!!

Additional males in a Mom/son relationship is a big NO!!!

Never a problem with adding all kinds of female relations but NEVER another male. That never works.

This rule has been tried and tested by the very best writers of incest erotica for years and years!

LenaptLenaptabout 8 years ago
Another male is a Big NO!

Dear BigZeke13,

I must agree with this last anonymous comment!

Family love relationships are very special and very close and private!

I do Not believe the mother - and also the son - could feel confortable with the sharing of their very special and very close relationship with others males!

So, I also agree that additional males in a Mom/son relationship is a big NO!!! Never a problem with adding all kinds of female relations but NEVER another male!

I believe the very special intimacy, the private and the very close taboo emotions and feelings, of the Mom/son relationship will be all lost if you join another non-family male!

The debauchery growing scenes are more for swingers and open relationships, and NOT for this kind of very special and very close family love!

I know this is only a story, but I also believe any author would like to make the story the most credible as possible!

My two cents!

Thank you for great stories!

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

MegamuffinMegamuffinabout 8 years ago
More guys

I love this series. I like the idea of adding more guys too. Max only has one cock after all. Even if it is fantastically huge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please more

keep going what happend at the party ? did your dad find out or join ? please go on with more storys

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
My Last Chapter

Since I will not be continuing with this series I figured I would wrap it up with a series review. Firstly, I want to thank you for the entertainment. However, there are parts of the story that are just not my thing. It isn't the cuckolding, the cheating, the incest. The first thing I figured I'd bring up is the mother. In the beginning she balks at her son about her having needs and her husband not meeting those needs. That she still loves her husband, etc. However, no one can love their significant other and blatantly cheat/betray their husband. That element would have fit better if the husband wasn't coming home ever, and wasn't giving her good sex that she apparently couldn't get enough of. If the husband was either never around or their sex life had gone to nil, I could understand the straying. However, they're clearly still having sex regularly when he is home, which based on this story is he's gone a few days, comes back for a day leaves for a day comes back etc. They have sex each time he is home, so she isn't lacking sex with her husband. The next bit of betrayal isn't her relationship with Nadia, it is her relationship with Dan. Yes she is having sex with her son, but that can be explained as a growing extension of their familial love. Saying you love your husband etc etc, and then getting dick on the side from someone outside of the family is again, a complete betrayal of that love and bond. Especially since the husband doesn't know his wife's activities.

So my second point in this is the love that makes good incest good. It comes from a bond of love that grows and is shared. So far you have intermixed Nadia, Dan, Miss Alders, Claire, and Meghan. Again sharing their mother with Nadia can be explained because she has a loving relationship with the Mom. Even Meghan can be understandable because their kids do need to grow up and have relationships of their own. But as it is right now, what should be a loving relationship seems to simply be about sex. That isn't attracting in my opinion. It cheapens what they seem to be experiencing. Now it is clear you're intending to bring their father into the mix and by the way you've written that the mother assumes her husband is getting some on the side, he is most likely. That again just cheapens the story.

Lastly the actual writing. For the most part it is very good. Your words and follow through are concise and descriptive. Your transitions are well done. The only real problem is your flip flopping from 1st to 3rd person. I understand from your notes that you're still working on that, it can definitely be hard especially in a work that is already written. Keep working on it and I'm sure you'll get it.

Again, thank you for the entertainment.

-J

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Preposterous!

And lots of fun to read!

Stud08Stud08about 7 years ago

Make story where Max gets to fuck waitress Claire!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Quit using the spell checker

All you're doing is magnifying your errors.

Your errors are happening more often as you get towards the end of the story.

You have said over and over that Mom cannot take all of Max's cock and that about two inches of cock could not go in his Mom's cunt. Then in the same Chapter, you talk about how deep and how hard Max is driving his cock into Mom's cunt.

"Max kept driving his cock into Mom after he had finished. It was still hard and it still felt fantastic. Mom gave no indication that her conscious self was even there. Cum oozed from her pussy, down over Max's balls, to the bed. It seemed that there was no more room in Mom's pussy and cum squeezed out of her on every penetration of Max's cock until it began to soften."

The sentence below doesn't make any sense.

Max pulled himself back 'and' stood at the bottom of the bed 'and' came around the side to sit beside Mom's inert body.

These are the kinds of things an editor can correct for you.

wagonet2wagonet2almost 6 years ago
doing great!

I am enthralled. Hot writing is hot writing. And this is keeping my attention. Very fun stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2 Timer

Hot. This is my second time reading this Awesome story.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 5 years ago
Kudos.........

BigZeke13 has an incredible imagination, memory, capacity for word smithing, and lust. Surely this story is not yet in the "wrap."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Cant wait for chapter 6 i love this family i have multiple orgasms reading this story, oh fuck im coming even now yeeees

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
OMG!

AWESOME episode. Wish that was my family

Max can’t keep everyone satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good but?

Good chapter only problem I have is these characters never stop having sex. Guess they are sex addictive in the very very broad since of the word. Having said that I still enjoy the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story but ..

I have read every single chapter of this book and absolutely loved it!!! I would say tho the thought of the mom fucken Dan or any guy besides max and his dad was a really big turn off and let down it made it seem liked she fucked every guy and almost made me stop reading this story. I continued however to read thinking that’s the last we would see if Dan but now It’s a let down when I think she’s at nadias house fucking him and Im like max and mini as how Im not very excited to see mini or the mom fuck Dan again 😥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm not going to get into the ongoing "no 2nd/3rd/4th male vs bring on the dicks"

argument. But, I do want to point out a fundamental issue I've found through out the six chapters, so far. The issue is 'normal' human behavior.

Many people will say, 'This is an incest fantasy story, it doesn't matter if the characters don't act logically.' Frankly, these people don't have a clue. They will say that, then poorly rate, or bash stories which do exactly what I'm talking about.

It doesn't matter if it is a Sci-Fi, incest fantasy, or furry cat-girl story, if you characters don't act like most people do, the connection between the reader and the story doesn't happen. When I began reading, many, many years ago, the first point made when teachers/parents/friends were encouraging me with the amazing ability a well written story has is allowing the reader to imagine themselves being a character in the tale.

This is why characters MUST act logically, and consistent with human nature. Without consistent and logical character behavior, the suspension of disbelief granted to a writer by their readers is dissolved. A writer can get a reader to suspend disbelief and accept the wildest story imaginable, if a world and its characters are developed.

But, make those characters act inconsistently in their non-plot behavior, and watch the 'stars' disappear, no matter the hotness of the characters, or sex.

What, specifically, am I talking about? Here's one of the latest incidents. In the diner, Max and Mini are getting way too open in the PDSI, (public displays of sexual intimacy), and are admonished by Mom, before they "get them thrown out."

Then, in no more than a heartbeat, Mom starts with her own, even more public, PDSI! People don't act like that. In this situation, either she didn't care if they get thrown out, (or their criminal incest becoming public knowledge), or she did care. If she didn't care, why would she bother admonishing them re: their PDSI? That leads a reader to wonder, 'Why bother with the passage?'. Is it just filler between the sex scenes? If it is, then delete it, and just write sex scenes, and cut your stories into one page wanks.

You obviously what to tell a story, and IMO, is a better route to pursue. If you are going to follow that route, then keep track of your characters' behavior.

The story began with an inconsistency, (when Mom told Max them having sex was 'OK', because Dad couldn't keep up with her. Then, 3-4 chapters later, Max is peeping on Mom & Dad have frequent, and mind blowing sex.), and they have continued.

Keep character behavior in mind, regarding logic and consistency, and your future submissions will see even higher view numbers, and ratings.

Someone, above, mentioned an editor would help with issues not found, or compounded by 'spell check'. Even more than proofreading, someone other than yourself reading your work will be able to point out character behavior problems.

If you can't, or don't want an editor, at least have someone read your work, simply with an eye on plot holes and/or character behavior issues. You will become a better writer for it.

Thank you for sharing your imagination, and especially, thanks for all the work it takes to put together a Lit submission. The free reading material is certainly appreciated.

GeoD

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
Where are you, readers?

This is another in a series of well-written stroke stories. It's not an academic journal. What did the other readers think you were going to write about? Snow tires? World peace? Economics? It is a stroke story, and a pretty good one. I love the new characters and the continuing sex between the original characters. It's all good, excellent, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Diner was lame

Story has been good, but the diner diversion was lame and not believable whatsoever.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

A complete fuckfest! I thought that you might tease other drivers on the way home though!.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

First I need to say that the sex in this chapter, although quite unrealistic at times, was very erotic. IMO, the sex in the classroom and in the diner was really Hot but needs to be placed in the Fantastical fantasy category. While really wonderfully erotic, I believe you have better odds of being hit by lightning. The shower scene with Mini and Max was quite hot, seems like they can't keep their hands off each other now, which keeps to the theme of the original narrative. I don't really mind too much about the spelling and the grammar; The writers here are not Pros and I appreciate them putting their work out there and be judged. Also, Microsoft word didn't have the capabilities it has today to catch spelling and some grammar errors and there is also Grammarly. Again as I wrote in my comment in a previous chapter, identical twins are as they are described (IDENTICAL). They share the same DNA, the same XX or XY chromosomes. Identical twins must be both female or both male, one can not be male and the other female. For one twin to be female and the other male they would need to be fraternal twins, meaning developing from their own unique egg and sperm (ova). While sharing familial traits they will not look in any way identical. Please google it if you don't believe it. I need to agree with Anonymous of 1 year ago (I'm not going to get into the ongoing "no 2nd/3rd/4th male vs bring on the dicks" and Anonymous of 1 year ago (Amazing story but ..) IMO, throwing in Dan and Swinging soured the story. Also, the mom is so sex-crazed that she is forcing her kids to attend a Swingers orgy without their knowledge? Surprise kids, here's Dan again. Way to go mommy dearest!! Yup, definitely a candidate for the mother of the year award (I wonder if they still have that contest somewhere.). I liked the teacher and the girlfriend but there should only be one dick and that is Max. For those out there that don't agree well, we have a difference of opinion. For those out there that want to comment on my commenting on every chapter, I would like to say that that is what I do. I try to be honest and fair and I have a policy of sticking it out till the end.  I believe I only bailed on five stories that I've read and they were so obviously bad there was nothing to be gained by anyone by commenting unless someone wanted to be nasty and spew some hate anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful, drunk with fuck lust. I adore cunt and cunt juice, the more I get the more I want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fSu king fucking fantastic, totally depraved and debauched. So many red hot cunts to play with, eating cunt while fucking another, fabulous, and even finger fucking a third at the same time. Fucking fab totally drunk on cunt juice and cock cream. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Seems like Miss Anders and

Claire are not on the pill. What happens to them?

LeB

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Loved it... again... I read this about 2 years ago. Thanks again for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Getting stale.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fucking sucking hot, absolutely love it, gets me so fucking horny. More and more please, looking forward to the family fuck fest orgy with the neighbours. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Reliving old memories and making new ones! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous