Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers

As always, Nadia was immaculately dressed. Meredith checked her image in the bathroom mirror and was satisfied that she was every bit as well dressed as Nadia. She threw herself an air-kiss in the mirror and walked into the kitchen and kissed Nadia, who was leaning against the counter with a cup of coffee in her hand.

Meredith poured herself a half-cup and sat down at the table in her usual seat. Nadia came over and sat down in Steve's usual seat. Meredith said, "Now what's so important that we just have to go shopping for today anyway?"

Nadia smiled and said, "Halloween costumes."

Meredith had a quizzical look on her face and replied, "You're kidding. Halloween costumes? Why?"

Nadia sat back in her chair and said, "Well, It's a long story, but I know you'll just love it, given current events." Meredith had a confused look on her face and she motioned with her hands for Nadia to tell her story.

Nadia told her story: "Well, three years ago, before we lived here, Dan and I were swingers. You already know that. We were hosting a Halloween party for many of our swinger friends and their swinger friends. There must have been twenty people there. Everyone came in costume and most of us left our costumes on and it made for an exciting night of having sex with people you couldn't recognize."

Nadia took a sip of her coffee and continued. "Danielle was eighteen and in high school and Ariel was nineteen and was home from college that weekend. They were going to their own Halloween costume party for their teenager crowd across town. It was being hosted by the parents of one of Ariel's friends so Dan and I agreed. We were sure there would be drinking so we had them arrange to spend the night there. It was all set and we had the house for the night and what a night it was. We had never been to a costume swinger party before and it was a huge success."

Meredith pulled herself out of her chair and poured herself a full cup of coffee and said, "Go ahead. It sounds exciting."

Nadia continued, "The kids were long gone in Ariel's car before our first guests started arriving. The party wasn't actually on Halloween night so we didn't have to worry about little kids coming to the door. We pulled all the shades like always. We had an hour of talking and drinking and flirting before the first couple found a spot on one of the blow-up beds strewn everywhere in the house. It wasn't long before everyone had paired up and there was moaning and groaning and screams of passion and heavy breathing coming from everywhere. It was incredibly hot."

"What Dan and I didn't know until the next morning was that Danielle and Ariel didn't stay at their party because the guys there had become drunk and abusive. They were still in their costumes when they walked in to a mass of writhing bodies." Dan and I were otherwise engaged and didn't see the two new people arrive."

Nadia continued to narrate the story in such detail that the scene started to take form in Meredith's mind.

^^^^^^

Danielle wanted to leave but Ariel said 'No' and suggested they join the party. Most were wearing costumes on at least half of their bodies. One guy was wearing a full bear costume with his cock hanging out the front as he was fucking a masked 'Nurse' from behind as she was bent over the island counter in the kitchen. Another was 'Zorro' with mask, hat and cape sitting on the couch while a masked Marilyn Monroe was on her hands and knees sucking his cock. A half dressed pirate with an eye-patch was fucking Marilyn in the ass."

Danielle and Ariel walked through the rooms and found couples fucking and sucking everywhere and they were getting horny watching the live porno. They agreed to split up and find a partner. Neither of them were virgins but their sexual experiences were limited. Ariel spotted a guy in a motorcycle cop outfit that she liked the looks of. He was heading for the refrigerator for a beer. His cock was hard and sticking out through a hole in his tight nylon pants.

"When the 'cop' turned around after shutting the fridge door, Ariel was on her knees and grabbed the guys cock as it whipped around. She stuffed it in her mouth and the 'cop' froze. Ariel was an accomplished cocksucker as she had been giving her boyfriends blowjobs in order to protect her virginity for years. She had lost her virginity to her then current boyfriend just that year in college.

While Ariel was blowing the 'cop', Danielle had paired up with a mostly naked guy with a black hood over his head and a noose around his neck. He was lying on a blow-up mattress in the living room. His cock was hard and pointing up in the air. His partner had just pulled herself off this guys cock and was heading for the kitchen. She was dressed as 'Elvira, Mistress of the Dark' with a mask over her eyes.

Danielle's costume hadn't been designed for access to her genitals so she stripped it off except for her hat and mask and placed her feet on the sides of this guy's hips and lowered her naked body onto his cock. She had fucked her boyfriend a few times and had come to enjoy it. Danielle was fucking 'hanging-guy' hard when 'Elvira' came back with two drinks in her hands. She set them on an end table and stepped across the 'hanging-guy's' body and pushed her hips into Danielle's face.

Danielle had experimented some with girl-on-girl sex before and she didn't find it gross at all. She looked up at 'Elvira' and pulled back her 'split-to-the-waist' dress and dipped her tongue into 'Elvira's pussy as 'hanging-guy' took over the rhythm and began fucking Danielle hard.

When Ariel finished swallowing the 'cop's' load of cum, she went looking for her sister and found her just about to blast into an orgasm as she was being fucked by 'hanging-guy' and the 'Elvira' character was humping her pussy hard on her sister's face. Danielle was screaming hard into 'Elvira's' pussy as 'hanging-guy' had clamped his hands on her hips and was furiously fucking his cock up into her." Danielle was screaming so loud that most of the others around the room looked over before going back to whomever they were doing.

Danielle could feel his cock about to cum so she pulled off him and pulled her mouth from 'Elvira's' pussy and pushed the guy's cock into her mouth and sucked all of his cum in and swallowed it.

Ariel liked the looks of the masked 'Elvira' so she stripped off her costume except for her mask and pushed her face into 'Elvira's pussy and began licking and kissing for all she was worth.

'Elvira's orgasm was huge as she stood there holding Ariel's head in place until her hip spasms subsided. Ariel bent down and sucked 'hanging-guys' softening cock into her mouth and sucked and slurped and licked until his cock was clean and then without a word Ariel moved off into the crowded room and began fucking another cock that had recently become available.

Danielle and Ariel were giddy. There were so many hard cocks and juicy pussies. They became obsessed and went from cock to cock and pussy to pussy for hours until they were fucked and sucked out. They grabbed their costumes and headed up the stairs to their shared bedroom. Ariel said, "You know. One of those cocks we just sucked and fucked was probably Dad's."

Danielle finished the thought, "Yeah and one of those pussies we just licked was probably Mom's." They looked at each other for a moment and Ariel high-fived Danielle.

Danielle and Ariel were sound asleep in the middle of the night when their bedroom light came on and a person swooped in quickly and grabbed something off their bureau. When the person turned around it was 'Elvira' without the mask on. It was their mother, Nadia. Their costumes were lying on the bottom of the bed and Nadia recognized them immediately. "Jesus Christ," was all Nadia said before she quickly moved back to the bedroom door and switched off their light and closed the door behind her.

The next morning the house was trashed and Nadia was deflating beds and picking up when Danielle and Ariel came down the stairs and started to help clean up. Ariel picked up the black hood and hangman's rope and showed them to Danielle. Nadia walked by and matter-of-factly said, "That's your father's costume," and she continued into the kitchen.

Danielle looked at Ariel and burst out laughing and whispered, "Jesus, Dad is a great lay."

Nadia had heard Danielle's comment and said from the kitchen, "Yes he is." Nadia walked back into the room and said, "He is pretty upset....well, a little upset about last night. We will all sit down tonight after dinner to talk about what happened." She pointed her finger at both of them and said sternly, "Be there."

^^^^^^

Nadia's narration was complete and their minds came back to the present. Meredith said, "OK. So you and Dan had sex with your daughter's that night. Did it continue afterward?"

Nadia smiled and said, "We had our talk that night and then we all had sex together. It was amazing. Now that they're in college or on their own, we don't see them near as much as we'd like. Our family sex was fantastic."

Nadia broke her reverie and said, "Well, anyway, the point of my story is Halloween is coming up and the girls called and said they miss having sex with us and they want to reenact that night again. We stopped doing the swinging scene when we moved here so I wondered if you and Mini and Max could join me, Dan, Danielle and Ariel for a costume sex party on Saturday night?"

Meredith didn't hesitate one second. She was nodding so hard Nadia thought her head would break off her neck. Meredith got a far-away look in her eyes as she was imagining that night. Nadia knew exactly what she was thinking about.

Nadia broke the silence and said, "So, that is what I wanted to take you shopping for today; costumes. Are you ready?"

Meredith pushed her chair back and deposited her cup in the sink and grabbed her purse. Nadia had to chase her out the door. In the car, Meredith said, "Christ, Nadia. Your story has made me so horny. All I can see is you and Dan fucking your girls." Her hand went up her short skirt and her fingers pulled aside her thong and pushed into her pussy. Nadia watched for a moment before she did the same.

Nadia had two orgasms before they pulled into the Mall parking lot. Meredith had one but she was driving and had to use some concentration to get them there alive. They walked into the Mall and looked at the directory board and headed for the costume shop. Meredith turned heads on her own but when she and Nadia were together the furtive glances turned to outright staring by men and women alike. They were stunning together.

They spent a lot of time in the Costume Shop picking just the right costumes for each of them. Danielle and Ariel had said they would bring their own costumes. So Nadia only had to buy for her and Dan and they were going to reprise their costumes from that fateful night.

Nadia found the rack with the 'Elvira' costumes in different sizes. She picked one and asked a sales lady if she could try it on. The woman pointed to a corner and both Nadia and Meredith headed that way. Nadia went in alone and stripped down and pulled her costume on. It even came with a wig of long black hair. Her tits weren't as big as the real 'Elvira' showed but they were plenty big enough to provide more than adequate cleavage.

Nadia looked at herself in the mirror and she was getting horny again. She called Meredith to come in and see her in her costume. It was so risqué that she didn't dare step out into the store to show her.

When Meredith stepped in Nadia spun around from the mirror and looked at her. Meredith's mouth went slack and she muttered, "Holy Shit Nadia." Nadia held back the long dress, split to her hips to show her naked pussy and that was it for Meredith. She went down on her knees on the carpeted floor and pushed her mouth onto Nadia's pussy and began licking and tongue-fucking at a furious pace. Nadia's head snapped back on her shoulders and she groaned out loudly, "Oh fuck. Meredith. That feels incredible.

In less than a minute, Meredith was on her back with Nadia's costumed body sitting on her face as she burrowed her face into Meredith's pussy. They were both trying to hold down the noise but it was obvious to anyone walking by the changing room that some kind of sex was going on and a crowd gathered before they were finished.

After muted groans and moans and wheezing screams, there was silence as Meredith and Nadia recovered and Nadia redressed. When the door opened and the two of them came out, the crowd erupted in applause. Nadia and Meredith were so embarrassed that they dropped everything and fled the store.

Their faces were flushed from the hot sex as well as embarrassment as they made their way down the concourse to the restaurants. They found a booth and ordered drinks. They had lunch while they cooled off. They had decided to let the dust settle and then go back later.

After a few drinks renewed their courage, they returned to the Costume Store and resumed their shopping. Meredith knew what she wanted for herself but she fretted over what to get for Mini and Max. With a lot of help from Nadia, Meredith made decisions and they left the store with huge shopping bags in tow. They headed for the car. Meredith was giddy about the party. She couldn't wait.

On the way home, Meredith was thinking about Nadia's daughters. Danielle and Ariel were both beautiful girls. They had both been athletes in school. Mini knew Danielle who was three years ahead of her because they played sports together. Ariel had graduated by the time Mini and Max were freshmen. They only knew each other because their parents were now neighbors and they had all been at least introduced.

Danielle was twenty-one now and was a junior in college. Ariel was twenty-two. She had skipped a grade in junior high school and had graduated from college already. She was working at a Fortune 500 company as a computer programmer. Dan and Nadia were very proud of their girls and rightly so.

Meredith informed Max and Mini of their commitment to attend Nadia's Halloween Party on Saturday night. They weren't thrilled but Mom was firm about it. Meredith thought it would be fun for them to find out the nature of the party after they got there, so she didn't tell them who would be there or anything else. She did tell them that she had already purchased costumes for them and they both groaned out their displeasure. They were sure their costumes would be 'goofy' and not the Disney character.

Over the next few days, their roller-coaster lives slowed considerably. Miss Anders had cooled it so she wouldn't get caught. Max didn't know it but Miss Anders and Mini got together after school one day instead of attending practice. Meghan and Max were eating lunch together everyday like they had been life-long friends. Mini missed Meghan's lunch time camaraderie but she was happy for Max to have a "hot" girlfriend. He wasn't being teased anymore and he was starting to come out of his shell.

Mini, Max and Mom slept together in Mom's room and enjoyed three-way sex most nights, excepting the risk of Dad coming home in the middle of the night to catch them. Mom seemed to be good with whatever happened. Max and Mini had discussed the topic a few times and he was convinced that Dad had a hard-on for Mini and he would likely just want to jump in bed with them. Mini wasn't offended by the thought. Max was nearly positive that there wouldn't be a blow-up or anything bad if Dad did walk in on them.

Mom always figured that Dad was fucking all kinds of women when he was on travel. She was OK with that. She was doing fine in that department herself. They had sex together whenever he was home and it was great. She did worry a little about STDs that he might bring home and she tested herself every so often and had just done so when she started having sex with her kids. She was clean.

When Max woke up Saturday morning and looked at the clock, it was 9:22. Mom was gone but Mini was still there and he was horny. His morning woody was raging and he started jerking himself off as he looked at Mini's tits. She was asleep and her eyes were moving fast beneath her closed eyelids.

Max pulled himself up on his knees and guided his cock to rub it on Mini's tits and then moved up and dragged it all along her face and rested the knob on her lips as he jerked himself off. Max pushed the covers down and Mini's pussy was soaking wet. She was apparently dreaming of something erotic. He moved his free hand to Mini's pussy and slowly pushed his middle finger in as far as he could. Mini's hips pushed up slightly but she didn't wake up.

Max pulled his finger out and started gently flicking her clitoris and she moaned in her sleep. He flicked her clitoris for awhile and then pushed his index and middle finger into her pussy and flicked her clit with his thumb.

Mini's breathing ramped up and she started gyrating her hips as she fucked his fingers. He was sure she had woken up but she hadn't. Max was fascinated and he kept going. His orgasm was on the move and he was trying to decide where to spray his cum. He opted for her tits, face and hair and he covered them all with thick, creamy, pearly white jizz.

Max turned his attention to seeing if he could get Mini off in her sleep. From her gyrations on his fingers, he thought it was possible. In less than a minute he discovered that it was when Mini gasped out and flexed her hips up on his fingers. He felt her pussy clenching on his fingers. It wasn't a big one but it was definitely an orgasm.

Mini turned over on her side away from Max and never woke up. Max had a huge smile on his face when he pushed himself out of bed and headed for the bathroom. Mom was at the sink cleansing her face with some cream or another. Max walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her and cradled her big tits and tweaked her nipples.

Max said, "Hey Mom? Did you know that women can have orgasms in their sleep, just like guys?" She pushed his hands away from her nipples.

Mom muttered, "UH-HUH." She looked at his grinning face in the mirror and said, "Oh Max. You didn't." Max nodded and resumed his attack on his mother's nipples. "You are going to be in so much trouble when she wakes up."

Max said, "Well, it's worse than that. I just jerked myself off all over her while she slept."

Mom pulled his hands away from her tits and turned around with a stern look on her face. "You'd better take this wet facecloth and try to clean her off without waking her." Max couldn't stop grinning and his Mom swatted him on the chest. Max took the wet cloth and was about to turn to leave when they both knew it was too late.

Mini was screaming bloody murder from Mom's bedroom. She burst into the bathroom with her arms held out away from her body. She was looking down at her chest as she pushed Mom and Max away from the sink so she could see herself in the mirror. She let out another scream when she saw cum all over her face and hair.

Mini had a furious look on her face. She had Max cornered in front of the toilet. He had recognized his vulnerable position and had tried to scoot past her, but it was too late. Mini spun around and grabbed his arms and pulled her cum soaked body into his chest and rubbed her face all over his. Now Max was covered in his own cum. Mom started laughing as best she could with the cleansing mask already hardened on her face.

Max looked at Mini, who was now grinning broadly too. She turned around and turned the shower on. While the water got hotter, she looked at herself in the mirror again and ran her fingers around her face, collecting cum and pushing it into her mouth. She collected some more and pushed it to Max's lips. Max really didn't care for the taste of cum but he owed her something, so he opened his mouth and she stuck her finger in. Max sucked on it. The salty, bitter taste was OK, but not his favorite.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,329 Followers