Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

Mini and Max took a shower together and just as Mom expected, it turned into a fuck and suck fest. She cleaned the mask from her face and left them too it. She went to the kitchen in her robe and poured herself a cup of coffee. She sat down and listened to the moaning and thumping against the plastic tub enclosure. She finished two cups and Mini and Max were still going at it.

Mom couldn't stand it anymore and she went back in the bathroom. The water had been turned off so she pulled back the curtain. They were facing each other and Max had Mini's ass pinned against the back wall of the enclosure. He was holding one of her thighs high on his hip and she had curled her calf around Max's thighs. He was driving his huge cock in and out of Mini at a furious pace. They were kissing around their urgent gasps for air like they were both in heat.

Mom sat down on the wicker hamper and started frigging her pussy as she watched her son and daughter trying to fuck themselves to death. The scene was more than hot and it didn't take long for Mom's orgasm to arrive.

Max and Mini both heard Mom scream out. They tore their faces away from each other and looked at her gyrating on the hamper with her fingers stuffed deep in her pussy. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream. Her fingers didn't slow down until she had recovered and her breathing was coming back to normal.

When they saw that Mom was done, Max pulled his cock from Mini's pussy and guided her to the floor of the shower on her hands and knees. He went to his knees behind her and shoved his cock back into Mini's pussy. She screamed out loud and then started groaning, "AHH...AHH...AHHH," continuously between inhaled breaths as Max pistoned his hips back and forth.

After several minutes, Mini screamed out, "FUUUCCKK. MAAXXX. I'MMM CCCUMMINNGGG. OHH MYY GGGAAAWWDDD."

Max yelled out, "I'MMM RIGHT BEHIND YOUUUUU."

Mom wished she was in Mini's place right then as she casually strummed her own pussy. She noted that they both had glassy-eyed looks on their faces and knew exactly when each of them erupted into their orgasms. Max pumped his hips in synch with the streams of cum flooding into Mini's pussy. Mini groaned as each one arrived along with a full penetration of Max's huge cock. Her orgasm drove her down on her elbows as her hips rocked hard, driving the rest of her body into quick spasms.

When Max finally pulled his spent cock from Mini's pussy, they both sat down on the shower floor. Max rested against the back wall with his legs spread wide so Mini could sit between them and lean back on his chest. Max tenderly held her there with his arms across her chest, caressing her tits, while they gasped for air.

Mom bent over the tub and kissed Mini and then Max and closed the bathroom door as she headed for her bedroom to get ready for the day. Her thoughts went to the Halloween Party at Nadia's.

Mini and Max finally opened the bathroom door and went to their respective rooms. Mom was dressed for the day as classy as any other day. Max and Mini dressed in their casual clothes and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. It was 11:15 AM and Mom suggested they all go out for Brunch. She got an enthusiastic response so they all piled out the door and into Mom's car.

Mom suggested that they go to a diner that she had been told about. It was a couple towns away and a thirty minute ride. Mom drove and Mini and Max sat in the back seat. Mini kept tweaking Max's cock hanging down his leg. In response, Max was molesting Mini's big tits. Mom ignored them.

By the time they arrived at the diner, Max and Mini were kissing and fondling each other. Mom got out of the car and opened the back door and said, "Come on guys. You can do that some other time." They pulled apart and straightened up their clothes before climbing out of the car on the same side.

Inside the diner, Mom sat on one side of a booth and Max and Mini slid in on the other side. They continued their furtive glances at each other as they half-heartedly looked at the menu. It became clear to Meredith that her kids were not interested in eating. Their hands were in each other's lap when the waitress came over to take their order.

The waitress was a slightly chubby, bit titted woman. She was in her twenties and was pretty with dark brown hair pulled up on top of her head. Her name-tag read, 'Claire'. She spotted Max's and Mini's hands groping around in the other's lap and her immediate reaction was that they were boyfriend and girlfriend. Then she noticed that they looked exactly alike and realized they were twins. Her eyebrows arched up at the realization that these siblings were groping each other's genitals.

Mom saw Claire's arched eyebrow and she chose to just ignore her kids as she placed her order. Max and Mini did the same. As Claire started to turn away, she looked down again and clearly saw Mini's fingers wrapped around Max's hard cock through his pants. The outline of Max's cock was clear as day and a gasp escaped Claire's lips. She forced her instantly flushed face away and hurried to the kitchen.

Mom noticed Claire's reaction and leaned over the table and whispered, "You guys stop, right now. You'll get us thrown out of here." Mini pulled her hand off Max's cock and sat up straight. Max grabbed her tit as she moved away. Mom glared at him and he put his hands up on the table and then took a sip of water. Mini did the same.

The food came and it was delicious. Claire was waiting on other tables but she was glancing over at Max's thigh so often that Mom noticed and decided to mess with her. She kicked off one of her high heels and lifted her nylon clad toes up onto Max's thigh right on top of his still hard cock. She ran her toes up and down the length. She watched for Claire's next glance and the look on the waitresses' face when she realized that the woman, who was obviously the mother, was rubbing her foot on her son's massive cock, was absolutely priceless.

Meredith was getting horny and she decided to up the ante by kicking off her other high heel and pushed her nylon clad foot up Mini's skirt and started rubbing her toe on Mini's pussy through her panties. Claire had followed Meredith's other foot up the daughter's skirt and her breathing became ragged. The client she was serving at the moment noticed how flushed Claire had become and asked if she was alright. Claire just nodded and nearly ran back to the kitchen.

After a few minutes of her mom's toe-fucking, Mini's mouth opened and her facial muscles began to scrunch up tight. Her eyes were pinched shut and her head began rocking forward and back. Her neck tendons tightened. Mom continued her toe job on Mini's pussy and she could feel Mini's pussy clenching on her big toe. Mini's hips snapped forward as her head snapped back.

Mini was in the midst of her orgasm when the waitress appeared at their table to ask if she could bring them anything else. When it was obvious that Mini was having an orgasm, Claire's face flushed again and she pushed her crotch up against the table and began grinding her crotch on the edge.

Meredith had one hand up her own skirt and when she saw that Claire's eyes were shut as she ground her crotch against the table, Meredith pushed her other hand up Claire's short skirt and into the side of her panties and began finger-fucking the waitress.

Claire's big tits were pressing hard on her uniform and her nipples were as hard as nails as her face lifted and her mouth opened. Her lips were trembling as Meredith continued her assault on Claire's pussy. Nothing was said and the only sounds were heavy breathing by all four of them.

Meredith could feel her self-administered orgasm crash into her and her mouth flew open in a silent scream and her torso pitched forward as her hips snapped back. Claire's gaze off into space was pulled down to Meredith's face and the look of pure bliss pulled Claire's orgasm forward.

Claire dropped her hands to the table to hold herself up as her ample hips rocked back and fired forward several times. Her mouth was hanging open and a loud groan escaped from her lips. It was loud enough to garner the attention of Claire's nearest client.

He watched Claire's hips firing back and forth and knew exactly what was going on. He turned in his seat and smiled at Meredith when he noticed that she was looking directly at him. He set down his coffee cup and dropped his hand into his lap and began stroking his hardened cock through his pants. Meredith saw what he was doing and she lathed her tongue all around her lips and smiled again.

When Claire's orgasm receded, Meredith pulled her hand from under Claire's skirt. Meredith's orgasm had completely dissipated as had Mini's. Meredith and Mini both watched Claire come down from her orgasm with huge grins on their faces. Max was fighting off his orgasm because he didn't want to cum in his pants. He actually had a pained look on his face as his mom continued to rub her toes on his raging hard cock.

Max couldn't take anymore and he reached down and lifted Mom's foot off his thigh. She pulled her foot back and pushed it back into her shoe. She had already done the same with the foot from Mini's crotch.

Mom pulled her gaze from the guy across the aisle stroking his cock and looked up at Claire and said, "I'll take the check please." Claire staggered away and came back a minute later and laid the check on the table. Meredith pulled her wallet from her purse and laid a fifty on the table and said to Claire, who was only then beginning to breathe normal again, "Keep the change."

Claire picked up the check and the fifty and said, "I should be tipping you." Claire leaned down toward Meredith and whispered, "That was the first orgasm I've had in years. Thank you."

Claire disappeared back to the cash register and Meredith, Mini and Max slid out of the booth. Mom straightened her tight skirt and looked at the guy across the aisle and threw him an air-kiss. She turned and headed for the front door.

Mom suggested that Mini drive and she and Max climbed in the back seat. As Mini drove she adjusted the rearview mirror so she could watch Mom unbuckle Max's pants and pull them down. Mom began sucking on Max's cock for all she was worth.

Mini was spending more time looking in the mirror than the road and she had to make sudden steering corrections that jerked the car back in her lane. Mom pulled Max's cock out of her throat and mouth and said, "Mini, darling. Pay attention to the road please." She went right back onto Max's cock.

Max's head was tipped back on the headrest. His eyes were shut and his mouth was open as he groaned and gasped for air. Mom didn't want him to cum right away so she kept easing up on her blowjob several times. Max wanted to cum so bad and she wouldn't let him. At the same time, he didn't want Mom to ever release his cock from her mouth and throat.

Ten minutes from home, Mom decided to let him cum. He groaned out over and over again as he felt his boiling cum burst up his shaft into Mom's waiting mouth. She struggled with the sheer quantity and swallowed several times. Max counted ten hard spurts. Some dribbled out and others had considerable force behind them.

When Mom pulled her lips from his glans, she stuck her tongue into the eye and licked out the last of his load. She looked up into the rearview mirror to see Mini smiling back at her and then back to the road.

Max was drained of cum and energy. He collapsed back in the seat with his head leaning over onto the window sucking air into his lungs like he had just run a marathon. Mom sat up straight and ran her tongue around her lips and then ran her fingers further out on her face to collect any cum that might have got away.

Mini parked in their driveway and Mom slid across the seat and got out on her side. Mini started for the house too but she noticed that Max had not moved a muscle. She went back to the car and popped open Max's door. He nearly fell out of the car but he caught himself and pulled his head off the side window as the door started to move. Max's cock was lying flaccid between his legs. It was still glistening from Mom's saliva. She couldn't resist Max's cock so she bent into the car and sucked his soft cock onto her lips and then into her mouth. Max groaned but otherwise never moved.

Mom stepped out on the porch and yelled, "Mini. You're in public. Get him together and both of you come in the house. OK?"

Mini pulled Max's cock from her mouth and yelled back, "Yes Mom." She looked down at the still flaccid cock in her hand and stuffed it back in his pants and zipped him up. She looked up at Max's face and said, "Come on 'Little-Brother', let's go in the house." Max moaned and swiveled his feet toward the door and with Mini's assistance, went in the house.

Mom had pulled the bags of costumes from the closet and had them spread out in the living room. The costumes reminded Max and Mini of the Halloween Party later that night. They weren't as excited about it as Mom obviously was, but they figured it would be fun.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers