All Comments on 'Fucking My Sister on Her Period'

by not_so_innocent_69

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Doug

Just terrible writing. Bad story. Write less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not good. Nicht gut. No bueno.

This is very badly done.

I mean, VERY badly.

Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very Very Bad!

How anyone can 'favour' this story is a mystery, it is an insult to the readers, I am going to be polite and just say please do not write anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please stop this so called story writing.

Learn to spell. If you are supposed to be writing about yourself why would you

say he thrust in her. Should be I thrust in her. Either learn to write or better yet stop trying to write altogether.

TashtimTashtimabout 10 years ago
pliz pliz stop

this is not just bad,its worst story i have seen..congrads 4 being u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I just hope...

I just hope the fact two losers have 'favourited' this awful story does not encourage you to keep on writing.

Please don't make anyone else suffer through anymore of your crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Counting?

Rounds 2, 4, 5, 6. What happened to round 3? What did 3 do to make you so angry at it that you would leave it out? Seek reconciliation with 3; embrace forgiveness.

Did she not hear the shower running before she got in? Do showers in their house constantly run? If so it might make sense why she stepped in not knowing her porn star hung brother was in there.

FYI, the man with the world's largest penis is 13.5 inches long and hasn't been able to maintain a steady relationship ever. Why? Because most women don't like having sex with a traffic cone! Keep in mind that most men have a penis that's around 4 to 7 inches, averaging around the 5.5 to 6 range. These impossibly huge members kind of take the reader out of the story, especially when it is a 1st person (mostly in this case) story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
For anon

"Rounds 2, 4, 5, 6. What happened to round 3? What did 3 do to make you so angry at it that you would leave it out? Seek reconciliation with 3; embrace forgiveness."

Anon, I just want to tell you, that in all my years on the internet, I have NEVER laughed so hard, as I did on your comment. Thank you. Undoubtedly, the funniest shit I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OH!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pain of this story, it made my nose bleed. Writing is not for you, give it up. Hey you could write On the walls in the men's room. The one at the nut house.SORRY BUT IT'S TRUE.......................................

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Let me paraphrase a line from Billy Madison:

"What you have written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent story were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone who has read your story is now dumber for having done so. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Your grammar is atrocious. Your spelling is abominable. Your premise is laughable. You should not swim in the deep end of this pool. STOP WRITING. PLEASE!

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
He or I

Sometimes the narrator was doing the dirty, sometimes some unidentified "he". Make up your mind. I've done this (not with my sister, unfortunately). If you don't mind the odor, and a bloody mess all over your cock and balls and thighs, and the slickness that reduces sensation a bit, it's hardly any different. You both certainly need showers afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another talentless 14-year old virgin

As usual, hugely overcompensated for, by writing in the first person about your massive penis, when you know, and I know, and you know I know, you have a teeny widdle peeny and a body like a toast-rack nailed to a broomstick. Prime rule about writing; write about what you know, so please, go away and have sex (when and if your mommy lets you, like when you're 35 or so) before you write about it, then perhaps you won't turn in absurd nonsensical blah like this. Oh, and get some talent, because you really can't write at all. No sir. Not at all. Not even a widdle, widdle bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are sick in the head

Tiny prick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gibberish

Total waste of time.

Anakin20Anakin20about 10 years ago
Horrible

This was a waste of time...

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago
Well..

A sick premise. WHY would you want to do it then? Juvenile, very juvenile. It won't wash.

bgmisfunbgmisfunabout 10 years ago
Perhaps we should give the author a break

Maybe he meant to submit it to Humor and Satire, telling readers how not to write.

Corco763Corco763about 10 years ago
Also mir hat es gefallen!

Die Kommentare, die Du bekommen hast, sind ja unter aller Sau. Keiner hat auch nur ein gutes Haar an Dir gelassen. Aber Kopf hoch! Ich fand Deine Geschichte sehr erregend.

Übersetzung:

I must say, that I like you story!

The comments, you got, were beneath contempt. All pulled you in pieces. But do not be down in the mouth! For me your story was exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a wanker

Please please don't write anymore of this shit its fucking awful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pathetic effort

Pathetic effort. You've got a long, long way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
very unrealistc story

to short one the size of the story and of course 12 plus inches in his lower section very unlikely and no real story line very unbelievable story i would leave regular feed back but would take time to join but this will work i guess

LewBrishessLewBrishessabout 10 years ago
Real Question

I never read this story. I see by the comments that I was right not to.

But the real question is this, and it's for all the commentators: What was there about the title that made you think you wanted to read such a piece of shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I've got to add a comment!!

I'd like to preface this, I have only read the comments...not the story. I gotta say that I'm impressed that you received near unanimous negative comments (I found it hilarious that the only one that liked it was a german that wrote his comment in german & english...those wacky germans.)

I might have to read this just to find out if this is the Battlefield Earth of Literotica stories.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineabout 10 years ago
Just read it...

Preface again...I accidentally posted anonymously on the previous post (I mentioned Battlefield Earth). My bad.

Just read your story...wow.

You really...REALLY like commas!!!

As for your story...I'm afraid that I will have to concur with the mob. What an amazing piece of shit. My guess is that you spent around 30 minutes writing that while you were on the toilet taking a deuce. When you finished writing, you got your nine-year old brother to chug some cough syrup & then proof-read your story for spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Other than that, you should definitely keep writing! ;)

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineabout 10 years ago
One more thing...

I'm surprised that Averygoodlay hasn't posted on here yet. He will eventually post that he hates your story strictly because the main character has a huge wang. Not because of everything else that's justifiably wrong with your story. (He will stop reading when he gets to the part where you mention the 12 1/2 inch cock.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
crap

total nonsense written by a twelve year old

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rubbish

Poorly written by a writer who has no style at all......crap plot, bad grammar and full of your own fantasy regarding penis envy.

IntmtStrngrIntmtStrngrabout 10 years ago
(groan....)

Anotha 1 of those 'get up, get on, get off' stories and badly written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please...

This is intended as constructive criticism!

Please, please, please read your next story BEFORE you post it. You have so many grammar, spelling, and context mistakes that the story becomes almost unreadable. Proofreading and editing before submitting is a must. It would also help to ensure that your story is actually possible - how, for instance, can his cock be rubbing against her ass when he's kissing her breasts? How can he get a 'boner' from seeing her 'huge 36 cup (wrong, cups have letters, bras have numerals!) tits' before she comes into the shower. And for God's sake don't endow your characters with such impossibly large equipment, Giving him a twelve and a half inch cock immediately relegates your story to the fantasy/wishful thinking department and stops it being taken seriously. Besides that, have you ever heard of character development, or realism, or even a storyline?

By the way, saying that she is eighteen this year could imply that she hasn't reached that age yet - if she had it would be "was eighteen", or "turned eighteen". I know you didn't mean it to read that way, but be careful you don't get yourself banned for writing about underage sex.

You have an imagination, you must have to have thought up such an infantile story, so please use it to read your work first the next time and imagine how you would react to it as a reader if you came across it yourself. If you're honest then you too would give it the same score as I just did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lol

I want the 5 minutes back I wasted reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Crap

There should be an option for minus stars

-5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Someone Delete This!

Purile crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love the comments

The story? Not so much. It is sloppy.

I love the person that said they wanted their 5 minutes back he spent reading it. It took you 5 minutes? What did you do, read it five times? It's a couple of paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Let's see if there's anything salvageable

I'm trying to find something worth praising in this story (believe me, it's hard work). I guess the one thing you have going for you is that you can spell (though sadly not count).

As a reader, I often digest the occasional typo/missing word/trivial error if the story needs it. I'm kind that way. This story, however, ended before I could find anything worth liking. In porn terms, this is a pervy gif I found on 4chan.

Maybe the first thing you can think of is rewriting this so it is longer (atleast fill out one whole page for us). Once you're there, go back and meticulously go over what you've written (typos, grammar, anything else - eliminate). Also a little character development wouldn't hurt. I would be much more interested in the guy and his sister if I knew a tad more about them.

I won't tell you to stop writing, but you really should think about your next effort. On a positive note, you can only improve from this. Don't be discouraged just yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wasted time

The only reason I wasted two minutes on this drivel is that I'm a speed reader. Your spelling sucks and you shift from first person to second person narration in mid-stroke, as it were, for no reason except ignorance and laziness. I won't even bother about plot development as there was none. BTW, what kind of twit measures a 12" cock out to the half inch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
get real!

Why is that everyone on here THINKS they are hung like a horse?

"12 and a half inch cock"? Get real for christs sake! such bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Solved!

I've just solved the problem and now I know why your writing is so bad.You say you "took the huge globe in my mouth". Therefore you must have a huge mouth, therefore little room in your head for a brain, therefore problem solved!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago
@Lew

That is, unfortunately, a great question. I suppose I thought it couldn't be nearly as bad as the title. I was, also unfortunately, completely wrong on that. I then lambasted myself for not judging the book by its cover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
@Lew -and- @Mafia

I think most of the negative comments came from people more interested in the 'incest' than the 'taboo'. I think this story would have found a better home in the 'Fetish' category, but I have a feeling that 'Incest/Taboo' trumps 'Fetish' at Literotica.

As for the 'fucking...on her period' thing? It's real. My first girlfriend's fantasy [back in the 70s] was to fuck during her period -- just so a man would 'get bloody like we do'; it never happened between us.

Two decades later, I tried to surprise my then-girlfriend after work by arousing her in her sleep [stroking, petting, going down on her (yeh, noticed she tastes different), and then entering her] -- she woke up in mid-climax thinking she was being raped by a home invader. After she stopped hitting me [and shaking/quivering], and quieted down, she warned me that she had just started her period [I know what you're going to say, and I asked, and she said it was 12 hours too early for pads/tampons, and that I 'should realize women spend their whole lives in a female body, so they know a lot more about it than men'], and then looked at me in horror when she realized why my kisses 'tasted funny'.

Here's the kicker: a few months later, she started asking/seducing/demanding that we make love around the beginning of her period. Why? It turns out that the 'surprise screw' that night was followed by an EASY period -- 'even flow', 'NO cramps!', shorter duration; and she wanted a repeat to see if that was consistent.

No, I'm not gonna tell you anymore -- gotta keep you wondering.

My point is, the physical subject matter is one thing; its' social context is another thing. The question is, what is more 'fetish' or 'taboo': incest, or fucking during a period? If the 'sister' was taken out of the story, would this have stayed in 'Incest/TABOO', or would it have gone to 'FETISH'?

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 10 years ago
This "Story"

Is utter drivel, I already know you are barely literate so you'll probably have to get a dictionary to discover what drivel means.

dustdevildustdevilabout 10 years ago
Back to the drawing board

Start over you can come up with something better than this.

DeeAnnaDeeAnnaalmost 10 years ago
People need to leave their 'f'ed up comments to themselves!

I read your story and while its not literature, it comes across as a very nice, yet simple fetish/incest story. It can work in either category. It was not, as rudely suggested, something I would call 'drivel'. While the 'peanut gallery' is entitled to their opinions, I think it is SO unnecessary to be such assholes when responding! I find it interesting that so many disparaging comments can be made by people who don't have a single word posted. How can someone say 'you can do better' to anyone when they have produced absolutely nothing? Obviously, the only writing they seem to be able to offer is their own little 'f'ed up comments. Grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolute crap

this would be one of the worst stories I've read, If this is the best you can do,then forget it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hated the story

ok to many things wrong with this one just try to start over and maybe try having a guy with a real size member 6-8 inches anything bigger is not even real sounding these days short of porn stars who have had surgery to get that size and try to add a better story line take your time a story does not have to be wrote in a few minutes or even a day take your time and try to make one that is be leave able

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ok let's say is all true...

I do believe the size of your cock because of your heigh also because I've been with guys with that size, I have never heard a woman saying ''seed me deep'', but I do heard those words in gay man fucking bareback and pnp, maybe it wasn't your sister, maybe it was a guy that you hook up with... anyway just have fun and be honest about it, you only lying to yourself take care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Idiots

If other people do like your story then they shouldn't read it. I liked it, I've always had a fantasy of having sex on my period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Zero Stars!

Written like a true seventh grader!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
God

The grammar is terrible. I couldn't get past second paragraph. It's like a first grade student wrote this. Sorry I'll give you a 2 for effort. 9

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trash story that a 15yo could make thats not even a full page

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lame as a 1 dollar bill

RozomRozomabout 2 years ago

Wait, what started round three!?!?!?

RozomRozomabout 2 years ago

Wait, what started round three!?!?!?

RozomRozomabout 2 years ago

Wait, what started round three!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife loved Period Sex, she was in so much pain each month. Our first time was a month after going out we were at her parents cabin, started making Love to her and she so embarrassed what happened, and I was like, Sweet Baby Jesus this was the greatest Love Making.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous