All Comments on 'Fulfilling Father's Last Wishes'

by cliteroticized

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story, BUT

You definitely need a spell checker and learn sentence structure! It was very difficult to read as it was written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story

I guess the slightly strange reading issue is because enlish is a second language. Keep it up though the story is very good slightly disjointed but interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful story. Who would give a flying fuck about the spelling or sentencing. We're not in some school or office, take it for what it is. A sexy story!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

A great story of love, courage, hope and sex !! The story showed how a family comes together and Dad shows his ultimate love for his wife knowing his time is short; for his son and wife to have a baby. His Mom who has not had sex for a very long time, grows beyond the reason for their having sex to wanting hard, hot sex over and over to fulfill her long years without and to teach her son to be a good lover. I would like to see the story go further in that Dad passes but is happy they will be there for each other and his grandson will be his legacy of sorts. That Mom and son will develop a very often hard and wonderful loving sex life and how his Mom will do things she only dreamed of. Thank you and we hope to see the next chapter(s) very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well.

The premise was good but it didn't flow; very choppy. **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
an idea

what would have been great was if his dad's cancer went into remission or was cured

maxx308maxx308about 7 years ago
Very nice story

Thank you for sharing. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
many of us

Many of us give a flying fuck about spelling, grammar, syntax, etc. It is very important actually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An year??

I can't think of a single word beginning with the letter Y that requires the use of the article 'an.' That was not the only tough part of this story to read but it is indicative of the poor syntax in your story development. You really should take advantage of some of the volunteer editors available on the website.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterabout 7 years ago
Difficult read

The concept was fine. The writing is just awful. "Gorged" his eyes out? Maybe you meant "gouged his eyes out"? And the syntax, grammar and sentence structure is abysmal. If your premise wasn't any good, I'd encourage you to never submit another story. As it is, please, please get an editor before you post another story.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very good story!

A very good story and concept! Keep going! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it

I great story of a loving family. Dad encourages his son the fuck his mother, initially for the purpose of getting mommy pregnant, but after the baby is born daddy keeps watch to allow the son to mount his mother over and over again.the only items I wish were different were the suggestion of condoms at the end, a son should never wear a laytex barrier when with his mother. The most loving approach to mother son sex is bareback with the son cuming inside his mother or at the least on his mothers belly, ass, breasts, or face. The other change I would have liked to have seen relates to the dad. I agree with an earlier comment that dad should see his cancer cured. In addition to that I would like to see daddy's Errectile disfunction cured. Perhaps dad can discover that hearing his son take his wife and rutt like an animal makes him hard as Steel. Daddy can start participating with his wife and sons sex where as the son humps away on his mother and she moans in orgasm, daddy stands at the foot of the bed mastrubating furriously begging his son to impregnate his mother. As the son erupts inside his mother and bathes her unprotected womb in his seed and mommy cries out in orgasm, dad can grunt that's it son knock her up knock up your mother and shoot his seed into a Kleenex. Later at night as dad awakens in his sons bed to the moans of his wife and the rythmic thumping of the marital beds headboard against the wall, dad will find himself hard again and as he wraps his hand around his manhood will feel truly happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dad & mark

ok, in the first part of the story, you wrote that dad had maybe 6 months to a year to live, at the end you wrote it been 3 years and mom and son are still fucking, did dad pass away? In later years does Mark find out his brother is his real father? just some ideas to add to the story.I think you should add another ch. explaining that.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
I really liked the story, 5 stars

LOL, I don't mind the mistakes. Most authors are NOT professionals, but some should be. Most of the time the mistakes make me laugh. My only pet peeve is authors not knowing the difference between THEN and THAN...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Guessing this was not written in English originally.

It seems like it was translated clumsily by a crude dictionary or other means. The concept was interesting but it was too hard to read and keep any serious belief in the fantasy going at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well told.

Good story well told. Clearly you are not an English speaker and with a little technical editing you would get a red H. But you are a convincing story teller and that puts you in the top 5% of authors here. Great improvement on your first story. Well done.

brianelabrianelaover 5 years ago
Believable

My father died in August 1987 from bowel cancer at the age of 75. I only found out six weeks before his death. Before he died he had only one request and that was for me to look out for my mother. A promise that I kept until she died in November 2004 at the age of 84. (Their age gap was 9 years.)

told me after his funeral that he knew that he was the father of my two youngest siblings. Our secret died with her in 2004.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
horny aussie

The story line's great, but for every thing else it sucks. I'm still thinking if I should give you any stars for your effort as your spelling in some cases and the grammar and rest of the crap has got me P****D O** !!!!. In fact now that I've calmed down a bit I have decided to give you 1 star only for the idea of the story. If you ever write another story that I come across to read I hope you have improved in your English or the person who translated this from whatever lingo it was in in the first place. Good luck in your future writing journey as you'll bloody need it mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more continue parts. You must write

You must write more episodes with same level of romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Future developments

He definitely needs to get mom pregnant again and maybe grandma too; need some clarity about dad's fate

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Great story AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story! I'd love a part 2 or 3 where it's been 5 or 7 years after. Dad is deceased and Johnny is happily married or engaged and bring his wife to see his mom and brother. Johnny is sneaking around fucking his mom and later gets caught by his wife. They explained about how it occurs and his wife is trying to comprehend it all and then gradually accepts their incestuous relationship. They could even have a threesome or whatever, but it's just so arousing to have partners that accept this forbidden love.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Emotional und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous