Fulfilling Father's Last Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright." she said placing my hands back on her ribs and lifting her arms. My fingers grazed under her arms, it felt nice & soft, smelled Jasmine.

She put her hands on my waist, pulled my pants down to the ankles. Next she held the waistband of my underwear in her hands, I was semi-erect by then, she had to pull my underwear over my erection, brushing her hands against it. Now that my garments were at my feet, I removed them and kicked them away.

"Undo my bra." Mom whispered, her hands affectionately fondled my naked crotch as I tried to find the hook in her back,

"It's in the front." she chuckled at my difficulty. Fiddling around a bit, I found the button and unbuttoned her bra. She held her arms up while I removed it.

Mom held my hand and took me to the bed, she laid on her back while I positioned myself between her legs.

"Pull it off too" she placed my hand on her crotch. I pulled her panties pulling down by the side strings while she lifted her butt to let it off, settling on her butt, she again lifted her legs and the panties came off completely.

Throwing it off the bed, I moved between her legs, caressing her inner thighs I found my way to her crotch. Her pussy was slightly swollen with anticipation. Placing my crotch against hers, I dipped the tip of my cock in her pussy. She was wet, but also tight, slowly and steadily I dug deeper and deeper.

Mom clamped her legs around my waist, "Aaahh, fuckkkkk" she groaned as I shagged her faster. She pulled my face to her's with her arms around my neck, took my lip in her mouth, sucking it passionately. I reciprocated by sucking her tongue.

It was the first time I ever kissed someone that passionately, waves of thrill passed through my body, I kissed her on her nose, chin and cheek. It felt wet and salty as my tongue touched her cheek. It dawned on me that she was weeping. 'she must be hurting', I thought.

"OMG, am I hurting you Mom?" I stopped grinding my cock.

"No, No, sweety, you are doing great."

"But.."

"It's just happy tears, keep going." she encouraged.

I felt relaxed, in fact bit proud.

"Aaah, ummm", Mom was becoming expressive about her feelings.

Mom pulled me by the hair, my lips were back in her mouth.

She soon neared her climax, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." she screamed.

I kept thrusting my cock steadily, "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed out loud. Pulling me tight onto her body she quivered under me in ecstasy. Fluids gushed out, filling her pussy.

Mom cried out loud as her pussy convulsed around my cock. Revisiting the forgotten carnal ecstasy was too much for her. She kissed all over my face as in gratitude. Her face was wet with tears.

"Go on now, finish it off inside me." she whispered in my ears.

I upped my speed, she encouraged locking her lips on to mine. After a couple of minutes of hard stroking I was ready to cum.

"I'm cumming." I whimpered as my legs shook in ecstasy. I was pumping 'baby makers' deep into my Mom's womb. I unloaded every last drop into her pussy, I was spent and rested on her chest. She like a loving mother caressed me as we lay naked in each other's arms.

"Will you switch on the light, honey." she asked, I did as asked, she put a pillow under her bum. I was puzzled. She smiled as our eyes met. I was for the first time seeing Mom naked in full glory, my sperms were just trying to leak out of her pussy.

"It helps sperms move up." she said, she was sweaty all over and glowing. I watched Mom sinking my sperms inside her and felt proud. "Why don't you go wash yourself first. I'll go later." she suggested. She was no more shy about it, A long awaited orgasm must have been liberating.

I went to her bathroom, washed my genitals and cleaned the sweat off me and came back. She was still lying on her back, still naked.

"You were pretty good tonight." she complimented, "I didn't know you were sexually active."

"I'm not, I mean I wasn't until yesterday." I replied, she had a puzzled look.

"You lasted longer than last night, in fact a lot longer, that is quite surprising." she smiled.

"I masturbated before coming here." I smiled sheepishly.

She facepalmed her face. "You jacked off all the sperms before coming here? You wasted sperms, that just defeats the purpose. You are an idiot."

I was guilty. "But, but I still cummed a lot." I justified.

"It's just fluids I suppose, sperms take time to gather. "

"Oh, ok, I didn't know."

"Alright, go to your room, sleep there tonight." She was slightly unhappy. Like a puppy I walked back to my room.

Door was open, I still knocked on it, letting Dad know I was there.

"Why? what happened?" Dad asked.

"Nothing, she sent me here."

He walked back to his room while I slept for the night in mine.

----

"Johnny, Johnny." I heard a soft voice calling me by name, I opened my eyes, It was still early morning, Mom was trying to wake me up.

"What? What?" I was jolted. She was wearing the same nightie she wore last night. Mom leaned over me, her boobs swung sideways as she leaned down, she kissed me on my lips.

"I'm sorry about last night, I was little angry." she apologized.

"That's okay, I didn't know. I'm sorry too." I apologized back.

"I'll tell you what, we will do it twice tonight, we can both be happy that way." Mom kissed again on the lips, a bit more passionately this time, she ruffled my hair and left the room, swaying her hips as she walked.

That was a relief, I was quite happy that Mom and I were sexually comfortable with each other, she was a great fuck too. I was getting to know a new Mom, one who cared like a Mother, fucked like a wife, talked like a friend. How many sons get to put their dicks back in the place they come out off? My mom popped my cherry, my Mom made me a man.

I got up from the bed and went to toilet, I felt proud as I sat on the seat and looked down at my morning wood, it was raging already. I was a proper man now, thanks to my dick. I gave a slow hand rub to my cock, I imagined Mom sitting on my cock, with every too and fro movement of my hand I imagined her pussy sitting up and down on me, I stopped short of full masturbation, 'My sperms belong to Mom now.' I reminded myself. ' Deep In her pussy.' I said to myself loudly.

I was getting ready for college, went to the kitchen looking for stuff to eat. Mom came out of her room hearing the commotion, she was still wearing that nightie.

"Sit down, I'll serve you." she sat me on the chair and loaded my plate, I ate most of it quietly without complaining like I did usually. As she moved around I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. I wondered if she wore her panties underneath, my curiosity got the best off me, now that I had fucked her just last night I was bold enough to lift Mom's nightie from behind.

"Young man, what are you doing?" she asked smilingly, she wasn't wearing any panties as I suspected.

"I.. I .. just.." I stuttered.

"It's okay, you can look under your Mom's nightie." she assured. I lifted her nightie again, up to her waist this time, her butt cheeks were round, meaty but firm, Mom wasn't a tall lady at 5' 3", but her legs appeared long for her height. She busied herself with chores while I inspected her backside. I hovered my hand on her soft ass, down her thighs and legs. Caressing the insides of her thighs from behind I moved up to her crotch.

"Okay, that's it for now, go to your college, see you later in the evening sweety." Mom turned around and kissed me on the lips. As I turned around to walk away, I noticed Dad standing outside the kitchen silently.

"Hi John." he greeted smilingly.

"Hi." I muttered sheepishly, that was all I could gather while he caught me messing with his wife.

"He is quite enjoying it, isn't he?" I heard Dad say to Mom as I walked out.

"Yes, he is he, glad he isn't depressed or anything." she said.

"Hope you're enjoying it too, you were moaning loud enough to wake the neighbors last night." Dad teased. (It being a farmhouse neighbors in any direction were at least 150 meter away.)

I rode to college, close friends were confused seeing me day dreaming, they thought I must have fallen in Love. I checked my watch every ten minutes hoping it would be the time to go home, the time finally came.

I rode back on my bicycle as fast as I could, I did not even care to park it in its place, I left it on the ground and rushed towards the house, Dad was sitting on the porch, he glanced at the bicycle now lying flat on the ground as I rushed towards the house. He knew his son was hungry for pussy, he just smiled.

I threw my bag in my room and rushed to Mom's room, she was lying on her bed.

"You are back so soon."

"Yeah, didn't go to practice today."

"Why not?" she asked, she realized 'why' as soon as she spoke.

I was nervous, I didn't know how to ask for it, I moved to her, leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"Wait, stop, you are sweating like a pig." she turned her face away and giggled.

'May be I need to have a bath', I thought. Seeing the sour look on my face, Mom pulled me back, "May be we can have bath later." and kissed me on the lips.

Mom was still wearing the same nightie, she must have decided to allow me easy access to her body. She stood up allowing me to lift her nightie, I pulled everything off me in a rush. We were both finally naked.

I grabbed Mom's tits and aggressively kissed on her lips.

"Easy, easy, we have all the time." Mom pushed me on the bed. "You stay there." she commanded.

She took a look at my flaccid cock, she placed herself between my legs. She bent over my cock and gave it a few strokes with her hand, as soon as it rose a bit she put her mouth around the bulb and sucked it.

"Ohhh Mom." I squealed. holding the base of my cock, she pushed her mouth down my pole. "If you get anywhere near cumming, you must tell me, okay." she instructed.

"Ahh, okay." I obeyed. Mom mouthed my cock lovingly, I was in high heavens, I was beginning to realize there is more to sex than dipping cock in the pussy.

She massaged my balls with her fingers as she sucked my cock in her mouth. "You think you are ready?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I think so." I replied.

"Alright then" she spread her legs and hit her back to bed.

Her pussy was leaking pre-cum, I wanted to touch it, eat it out to my heart's content. But I didn't know how.

I lowered my mouth on her pussy, kissed it.

"No, not your mouth." She giggled, she turned red with shyness.

"But I want to." I pleaded with puppy eyes.

"But you don't know" she retorted.

"But I want to learn." I pleaded.

Mom was visibly shy, she covered her face with her hands as I buried my face in her pussy. I was kissing it all over, I kissed her vagina lips as if I would her lips.

"Lick it with your tongue." she instructed. I tried licking her. "Try at the top of the hole." she guided me to her clitoris. I licked her around, observed her expressions go up and down as I licked her pussy.

"That's enough licking for today I think." she said.

I moved on top of her and we kissed, she guided my cock into her pussy. We were both hot , wet and hungry. We sucked each other's saliva like proper lovers. We were grinding our groins hard and fast in no time. Mom was loudly screaming, wherever Dad was he sure heard her moan.

"Oohhh, fuck, fuck Mommy." she groaned. "Fuck mommy's pussy." she screamed, I pinched her nipples making her moan further.

I was ready, I forced my cock into her pussy for one last time, that was it, I reached orgasm, shot my jism inside her with each pulse, filling my sperms inside her. She squeezed my ass as I unloaded inside her.

I lay there by her side, all spent. She kissed on my forehead and all over my face. She put a pillow under her bum, leaned back on me caressing my chest with her hand. I took her right breast in my mouth, sucked it like a baby lying beside her.

---

We had sex twice that night, from next day onward we would do it once in the morning as well, making it three times a day.

After some 12-15 days, one evening, Mom and Dad were sitting in the living room as if they were waiting for me. They both got up when they saw me get into the house. Mom jumped up and ran towards me, she kissed me on my lips, "Sweety, we are pregnant." she proudly announced. I was little embarrassed she would kiss me on my lips in front of Dad.

"Well done, kiddo." Dad patted on my back.

"I though it would take months, we are just lucky." Mom commented.

They were both genuinely happy, 'So I'm going to be a daddy' I rejoiced, 'I'm gonna love my baby.'

From that evening onwards Mom took liberty to explore different positions and teach me sexual stuff. We would casually stroke each other watching movies in the living room, we would sometimes bath together, and of course we slept together, Dad practically moved to my room while I to his.

It went on for a couple of months. One evening at the dinner table, Mom broke the news as we all sat at the table.

"Mom's gonna be here in the morning, she is quite happy that I am pregnant again and wants to help me out with chores, she is going to stay with us." Dad nodded, I felt uneasy about it, any change from the heaven I had for the last months was bad news.

"It was weird to imagine I would be pregnant with my son, but I'm quite happy now that I'm pregnant. Thanks honey, you are a selfless man, I love you." Mom thanked Dad, he was glad she now understood him.

"You too honey, it must have been weird even to think, I'm sure you are now quite happy about the decision." she winked, "Since grandma is going to be here with us we won't be sleeping together anymore, We got pregnant in 10 days, that served the purpose, additional 2 months were fun, let's remember it that way. we can't risk being seen together. We will shift rooms and anything that looks suspicious will have to move." That was a hard pillow to digest, I was so accustomed to seeing her sexually, I was horny even seeing her lips move as she talked. But I was in no place to bargain.

We ate dinner in silence, no, I ate in silence, while Mom and Dad were joking and having fun, I heard none of that.

I moved all my things back to my room and put Dad's belongings back in his room, the room felt strange though I had grown up in those four walls all my life. I went to bed at 10, alone for the first time in months.

I felt very alone, couldn't even sleep. At about 10.30 room door opened, lights were switched on, it was Mom, she was wearing the same nightie she wore on our second night together. It was short, sexy and black.

Mom walked up to my bed, she wore no under garments beneath, I could see her parts uncovered, her boobs swayed around, she walked up to me, leaned over and planted a familiar kiss on my lips.

"Did you feel bad?" she resumed kissing.

"Well, sort of." I hid my disappointment.

Mom sat on me with her knees to my sides. "We will do it one last time, you should forget it from tomorrow."

I said "Okay."

She removed her nightie, pulled my pants off, while I removed my shirt. It was night, the room was lit & so were our carnal passions.

I was going to have sex for the last time and I wanted to make it the most memorable. Mom was on top of me, "It's your day, how do you want to do it?" she asked.

"Umm, I'm not particular." I replied.

"Come on, let your imagination run wild, anything for the father of my baby tonight." she promised a full monty.

"Umm, well, we have never tried it in the rear end."

"You want to do it in the back?" She giggled, "It's dirty, even your father hasn't been there." she looked me in the eye puzzled.

"Well, I was just curious." I smiled.

"Okay, we will do it then, anything for my baby, anything for the father of my baby." she kissed me on the lips. "I'll find some condom." she hurried to her room naked.

"But why?" I asked.

"If you promise to wash your stick thoroughly before dipping it in other holes, I'm fine with it." she smiled.

"Okay, I'll." I wanted a full on skin experience.

"Alright, I'll get the lubes then." she came back with lubes in a minute.

Mom applied large doses of lubes on my cock, she was nervous, it was a first for her as well. she climbed back on me, kissed me on the lips and whispered "Go easy on me tiger, let me control the pace."

Crossing her legs across, she sat on my crotch, I held my cock firm as she tried to sit on the tip. Her asshole was too small, my cock would bend or move away.

Mom stroked my cock to make it stiffer, meanwhile also making it bigger, "Damn! it's bigger now, gonna be even more difficult." She tried again putting it in her ass.

With difficulty we managed to push an inch of the bulb in her ass. Mom got up and pushed an inch again, it went on for a while, she finally felt confident and pushed herself down my cock.

"Oh fuck, it pains like hell." she yelled. "I feel like a virgin all over again."

It pained me as she moved up and down on my stick, her ass was squeezing my cock, she made painful faces as she rode my cock, she was in pain, but she bore it for me. It did not take long for me, I cummed inside her ass within few minutes and she was finally relieved of the pain. When I pulled my cock out, it had blood stains smeared, she went to the bath to get her cleaned, I followed her.

"Did it hurt?" I asked hugging her from behind

"Yes, a bit, just a little bit, don't worry." she was a comforting mother while also being my fuck buddy.

We went back to bed and cuddled.

"You want to do it again? Grandma will be here tomorrow, this is your last chance, I recommend you make best use of it." she smiled.

Of course I was up for it. We made love till 4AM in the morning, every time I had an orgasm, she would blow me and make me stiff again, we made love like it was the last day on earth.

-----

I woke up hearing commotion, it was 9 in the morning, 'Damn! I'm late for college' I jumped up.

It was very loud in the living room, I followed the noise. Grandma had just arrived and was placing her luggage in the living room while chatting loudly with Dad and Mom. She saw me, "Well, my little Johnny, how are you, come here give Nana a kiss." she beckoned.

I went to her and she kissed me on my cheek, "You are all grown up now." she smiled, "You look so tired, look at your eyes, what were you doing all night?"

"Nothing, nothing." I said.

"Of course you were studying," she laughed "boys our age chase girls and play sports all the time, you are a strange fellow who likes studying." we all laughed.

Nana's room was upstairs, I helped her move her belongings.

"You look a little tired sweety, why don't you go sleep a little more, I'l wake you alter for lunch." Mom blew a kiss on my lips without realizing grandma was around now, Mom acted as if it was normal. To my relief grandma wasn't suspicious.

I had to learn to stay away from Mom the hard way. We were back to being regular Mom and son, the time flew. I would often jerk off to her in the nights but nothing out in the open anymore.

---

On the 3rd of her 10th month Mom delivered a healthy boy weighing 7.5 pounds in the hospital.

I cried seeing him for the first time, Dad was very happy. Grandma took the baby in her arms and walked around, Dad took her outside allowing Me and Mom some time alone.

"You saw the baby?" Mom asked.

"Yes, he is so beautiful." I was still crying.

"Come here sweety, give me a hug." mom gestured, I bent over and gave her a hug, our lips eventually found their way to each other, we lay there kissing and comforting until grandma entered the room again.

We named him Mark.

----

I was used to seeing Mom breastfeeding little Mark around the house, Grandma was out one morning, Mom was in the living room feeding little mark from her breast, her breasts appeared bigger, 'must be from all the milk' I thought.