Fulfilling Father's Last Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was not going to shy away if grandma was not around. She saw me staring at her curiously, 'Come over here.' she gestured, I sat next to her watching my little Mark suck form our Mom's tits. Mom opened her other breast and put Mark on to it, Mark was sleepy already. Mom put him back in the crib.

"Your breasts are huge." I remarked , she giggled.

"They have milk now." she smiled, "they are expected to be bigger during feeding."

Her nipple was white with the last drop of milk still stuck there, I touched the tip of her nipple with my finger.

"Wait." Mom stopped me, "Close the door first, grandma might be coming anytime soon."

I hurried and closed the door and ran back. Mom settled on the couch and pulled her shirt down opening both her tits for me to play with. I took her tit in my mouth and sucked like a baby. Her milk tasted better than regular packed cow milk.

"Am I drinking too much?" I asked.

"Lil Mark doesn't need much yet." I continued sucking and drinking her milk, "Aaaahhhhh" Mom started moaning as I did that, I knew right away she was excited sexually, her nipples were stiff as well.

Mom had closed her eyes and was biting her lower lip as I sucked her breasts. I was excited myself, My cock was still too, I dared and kissed her on the lips. She opened her eyes shocked.

"Oh, sweety, we can't." she tried to stop me initially, but her own desperation pushed her into the kiss against her will. We kissed passionately, I slipped my hand inside her sweatpants, she into mine. I inserted my fingers in her clit as we kissed, she played with the tip of my cock.

We were startled by the thud of the door opening, it was Dad "Hurry up, grandma is here." Dad cautioned us, I ran to my room while Mom corrected her dress.

That night when grandma was in the bathroom Dad called us both to his room "We can't risk being caught by Nana," said Dad, "We will have to be very careful, when she goes out to buy groceries and vegetables in the morning you can do it, I'll keep guard at the entrance. You must behave yourselves rest of the times." Dad offered to help.

My own Dad was offering to keep guard while Mom and I messed around, We both gladly nodded, Mom whispered "Until morning." in my ears & kissed me on my lips, we parted before grandma came out of her bathroom.

Next morning both Mom and I were in the living room when grandma went out for groceries, Mom went to her room and watched grandma from the window until she was far away.

"Come on now sweety." Mom beckoned. I rushed in, we kissed each other passionately, we fell on the bed, I was about to pull my pants down when Mom said "Don't pull it off fully, just take your cock out, we don't know when she will be back." Mom pulled her pants just enough to allow me access to her pussy.

We kissed like never before, we were both evidently hungry for 8-9 months, I put my cock in her pussy and pushed it in. She was already lubricating. Like teenagers fucking behind their parents we fucked in hurry, I soon started ejaculating.

"Pull it out, pull it out." said Mom, "We don't want to be pregnant again."

I pulled my cock out and ejaculated on her tummy, but there was so much cum stored in my balls, some of it fell on the bedspread as well.

"We have got to clean this up as well." Mom got up as soon as I finished and took the bedspread to cleaning. I followed her.

"We should use Condom, it will save us troubles." she decided "You should get them, I'll tell Dad to give you some extra cash for it."

Over the days We made it a routine, we would wait for grandma to leave us in the morning, we would get in her room and have sex in hurry. I missed our long, slow, fully naked skin to skin encounters, but this was what was on offer.

Dad would sit outside and warn us with double knock on door if he saw grandma nearing the house. Dad made it easy for us.

But every security measure fails once in a while, it happened with us too. We were getting careless as well, we had stopped waiting till grandma had walked a long distance, we would get on with our games as soon as grandma was outside the door.

One fateful day it happened that We were too careless, we had stripped ourselves completely, I was busy stabbing my cock in her pussy, I was kissing her passionately. She was moaning with pleasure and we were lost to the outside world.

The room door opened with a thud, Grandma barged in with Dad trying to stop her, she saw us naked in each others' arms, she was furious.

"I knew it, I fucking knew it, there was something wrong with you two from the beginning." she hit me on my bare back, "How could you do this? you idiot." she slapped me on my head.

"Mom stop it, please stop it." Mom tried to stop her.

"I'm ashamed I raised a whore, a son fucking whore." Grandma verbally abused Mom.

Dad had to intervene "Don't blame them both, it's all my fault, I take full responsibility."

Grandma went haywire on him as well "You knew it all along didn't you? You let your son fuck your wife, how messed up are you people?"

Grandma was out of breath, she almost collapsed on the chair, she had hypertension, Mom ran to the kitchen and brought a glass of water, Mom kneeled down naked in front of grandma and fed her.

"How could you?" Grandma looked at Mom with pleading eyes.

Dad explained everything to her from the beginning, she wasn't convinced but she was less angry by the end.

I got up and went to college, it was a torturous day. I felt terrible about myself for fucking my Mom, 'I have done a terrible thing.' I reminded myself throughout the day. 'Over and over and over' I reminded myself. I stayed away from home fearing confrontation with grandma.

It was almost dinner time when I went back, grandma was in the house, but she didn't curse me or anything, she was not angry either.

In about 10 minutes Dad called me "Johnny, Heyy Johnny come, we will have dinner together."

I walked in, it was quiet in the room, I sat and ate in silence, when we are about to finish, grandma started " I was probably too harsh on you all, I still think what you did was bad. But it all happened over a long time as I understand and it was a result of series of unfortunate events, I guess I can't hold grudge against that." She got up and walked away. We were all quite relieved.

Next morning I was getting ready to go to college, grandma was moving things around quite audibly.

"What's happening?" I asked Dad, my old confidant.

"Why don't you ask her." Dad smiled.

"No way. I'm shit scared of her." I confided.

Grandma was moving things even to my room, "Well don't stand there, come and help me." she shouted.

"Put these in your room." she ordered. 'But, why?' I wanted to ask, I dared not though. I noticed there were some old items including Dad's clothes and old books in the boxes. I obediently carried them into my room, now grandma was putting all my belongings into the empty boxes, "But, why?" I asked her this time.

"Well, if you and Mom are going to fuck around, I'd rather have you do it freely than in hurry burry." quipped grandma. "You are probably not gonna be here for more than 2 years, I don't want to take it away from you both. Enjoy it while it lasts."

I was taken aback, the old hag was quite liberal, I liked that.

"It's about time, go to your college, I will fix these for you." she shooed me away.

When I came back from college all my books, clothes and stuff were in Mom's room and Dad's in mine, grandma had carefully arranged them suitably.

I desperately awaited the night, Grandma cooked dinner, Mom was busy taking care of Mark most of the time. We all ate in peace. I walked straight into the room awaiting Mom to continue Night's proceedings. Mom came in after a while carrying Mark in her arms. She placed him in the crib.

I held her tightly from behind and started kissing on her back and neck.

"Ssshhhh. He just fell asleep, let's not disturb him for a while, he will wake up otherwise." cautioned Mom.

We moved on to the bed, removed our clothes and fondled each other in silence.

After a while Mom sat up and sat on my crotch. We were finally together, naked and in each others' arms without any fear of getting caught. Sticking my penis up her cavity she rode me like a cowgirl. Thus starting an another interval of my sex life.

It amazed me how easily she switched between being my mother to being my lover over the next three years. She would become my mother in cautioning me and scolding me whenever I deserved it.

She would make tender love like a lover, passionate sex like a slut, she was a naughty teenager who would do kinky stuff at times, at other times she would be a decent housewife who only fucks at night, I loved her in every role.

Mom remains both my first fuck and my best fuck.