Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhhh," Mokie's groan belied the pleasure she was experiencing. Her legs quivered as she felt her orgasm approach. She knew there was no way she could hold out for five minutes, and so did Brandi.

Brandi leaned in to her and bit her bottom lip. Pulling on it with her teeth, she hissed to her, "This is where your new ring will go."

In the background, Mokie could hear some kind of raffle being conducted by Alonzo. Something about $20 a ticket, but she could not ascertain much more.

Brandi let go of her lip and ordered her, "Hump against my hand, slut." Absentmindedly, Mokie obeyed, now getting herself off on Brandi's fingers. Brandi reached around and cupped her ass, supporting her and rocking her faster back and forth.

In one swift, uncontrollable surge, Mokie felt her orgasm rocket towards her pussy and erupt out of her. She squirted on the floor, giving definitive proof that she had lost the bet. As Brandi let go of her, she sank to her knees in complete and utter defeat.

Pierced, tattooed and bound and in public, she allowed a woman to bring her to this rollicking orgasm. She began to question whether she was, in fact, a slut.

Three men, including Alonzo, quickly overcame her. Two held her shoulders and cocked her head back as Alonzo grabbed her bottom lip and pulled it out.

"Uuuunnnnnhhhhh," she resisted, futilely, as Alonzo brought his needle down upon her. She screamed in absolute horror as the needle pierced her at the corner of her bottom lip. Only after he slipped the ring in place did Alonzo apply the ointment.

The men unlocked her wrists from her collar, and Mokie held her new piercing in her left hand in disbelief. Her trembling fingers felt the harsh, cold medal where it punctured her sensuous, supple lip. As reality set in, her arm recoiled and she collapsed on her hands and knees. How could she ever explain something like this to her mother?

She regrouped as the crowd backed away, hanging her head in doggy style position in the middle of the floor. Behind her, she heard Alonzo address the crowd.

"Quiet down everyone, we are about to announce the winners. Now remember, four names will be drawn, and the four winners can either fuck her or pick out a new tattoo for her. Are you ready?"

"Yeah!!" the crowd screamed.

Mokie's arms and legs were shaking, knowing that she would undoubtedly leave here with more ink. She looked up towards the door, and considered running for it. If she were able to get out, she might find a police officer, and then she would be safe. At this point, Jason would undoubtedly go to jail for his role in this, and Jennifer would at least be expelled from school. She considered how she might be able to play the victim card to gain sympathy.

She looked down at her lewdly displayed body, and considered her heels. Could she run fast enough to make it to the door and down the street? She raised herself slowly, finding her feet, and set herself to take off. She was done with this charade.

Unfortunately, she spent a little too much time thinking about it. She managed only a couple quick, awkward jolts towards the door before Lenn caught her.

"Nah, nah, nah," he said, holding her by the hair and waving his finger back and forth. "Your whore is developing a bit of a rebellious attitude, Jason."

"That fucking bitch will never learn," he said. "Did you bring anything that we can use to help her submit fully?"

"I think I have just the thing," answered Lenn.

As Alonzo called out the names of the winners, Jason and Leonard stripped Mokie of her corset. Lenn returned from his bag with a modified leather straight jacket, and with Jason holding her arms outward, slipped it on her from the front.

Jason laced it up the back as Lenn held her still, and then both of them shared the responsibility of crossing her arms in front of her stomach before tying them behind her back. The modification was that her chest was left uncovered, so her crossed arms pushed her bare tits together and upward, forming as much cleavage as she could muster.

"What a beautiful site," said Lenn. "You can model for me any time, sweetheart." As he said it, he secured her with one final tug of the rope, binding her tightly.

Mokie stared straight ahead, resorting to a stoic façade, fighting back any emotion that the impending tribulations would surely bring her. Alonzo brought the three winners in front of her. Two men and two women, one of whom was Brandi.

"Gentlemen, fuck or tat?" asked Alonzo.

"Fuck," said one. The other concurred.

"Miss?" Alonzo asked the girl.

"Same. Fuck," she said.

"And Brandi?"

"Well, I already got to fuck her, so I guess I will pick a tattoo for her," Brandi answered.

"Very good," said Alonzo. "Lenn, do we have something this girl can use to fuck our slave?"

Leonard dug through his bag and brought out a short but thick strap-on dildo. "I brought this for Jenn, but I suppose she can use it."

The girl slipped out of her skirt and panties and stepped into the strap-on. She held it in her hand with a frighteningly evil look on her face. Mokie's anxiety heightened as she observed her.

"Well, let's get the show on the road," said Alonzo.

The girl lay on the ground in front of Mokie and held up her plastic cock. "Let's go, bitch. Time to take a ride."

Mokie stalled for just a second, looking around the room in disbelief, stunned that so many people could be so cruel. Would none of them say anything?

The two male winners pushed Mokie so that she was standing over the girl and helped her squat down to the floor. With the girl holding up the dildo, Mokie, in complete submission, allowed her waist to sink down until her pussy was pierced by the fake phallus.

"One of you should take her ass, and the other her mouth," said Jason. "But you are going to have to take that plug out, first."

Mokie remained silent as one of the boys knelt behind her and pushed her back down, so that her protruding breasts rubbed against the flimsy top of the girl beneath her. The boy grabbed her plug and pulled slowly and steadily until it popped out of her ass.

"What a slut," he said. "I am almost nervous to go bareback in here."

Mokie buried her face in the crook of the girls neck, ashamed of his words, not because he said them, but because it was impossible to refute this perception.

"She's clean, pal, I promise," said Jason. "I make her wear the plug as a sign of her slave status, although I think she is starting to like it."

The guy was convinced, so he gripped her cock in his fist, spread her ass with his other hand, and forced his way inside. He was bigger than the plug, but he was still able to move in and out of her with relative ease.

To Mokie, though, it felt like an intense, never-ending friction pummeling her asshole.

"Ungh, ungh.....please!.....ungh....go slower!.....Ffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh," she grunted as he fucked her.

The girl beneath her pushed her chest up so the other guy could grab her hair and force-feed her his dick. He slipped it through her moist lips and onto her tongue. He immediately felt the stud in her tongue tickle his head and the ring on her lip brush against the side of his shaft.

"Shit, that is amazing," he said, grabbing her hair with both hands and grinding against the inside of her mouth.

For several minutes, each of them assaulted her, harshly fucking each hole, mixing in pinches, slaps and spanks. Mokie's ass was starting to glow from the aggressiveness of his whacks. Her nipples were twisted and pulled, distended and snapped back into place, by the fiendish girl in her pussy.

But the guy in her mouth was having the most fun. He was pummeling against her face, his pubic hair invading her nostrils, pulling out almost all the way before jamming himself back into her throat.

"Cack, cack, cack," she repeated over and over as he forced his way in and out of her.

He turned and angled himself so that he could push his cock against the inside of her cheek, distending it unnaturally. He held it there, his shaft forcing her teeth far apart, and his cock head nearly traceable from the outside of her cheek. He slapped his dick through her check, loving the sensation of her moist flesh vibrating against him. He nearly came, but managed to stand back and hold off.

Mokie's cell phone started ringing again, the distinct ring tone that she had set for when her mother called. At first, Mokie was distracted enough to think about how should would explain her tongue piercing to her mom, but then her trepidation grew as she saw Jason rummaging around for the phone.

He withdrew it from her purse and ordered the room to fall silent. They did. Even the three assaulters paused their motion, buried at various lengths inside her holes.

The guy in her mouth pulled out as Jason answered the phone and switched it to speakerphone, holding it in front of Mokie.

"Mokie?" her mom started.

Horrified, Mokie took a few deep breaths so as to not give away any hint of her current situation. "Hi mom," she mustered, nervously, as tears started to well in her eyes.

"Honey, is everything OK? I got a weird call from Jason a couple hours ago, and then you did not answer when I tried calling immediately afterwards. What is going on?"

"Nothing, mom. Why, what did he say?" she played dumb.

"He said that he was TA-ing a class that you were in, which is nice," a stifled laughter rollicked through the room, like watching a thunderous wave on a muted TV. "But then he said something about you getting a tongue piercing? Is that true, honey?"

"Yes, mom. I'm so sorry. I was going to tell you, but was scared of how you would react," Mokie sobbed, sounding legitimately sorry and as though only she and her mother were involved in the conversation.

As her mother began to respond, the guy in front of her forced his dick back into her mouth and buried it, holding her forehead tight to his stomach. As she tried to fight off her gag reflex, her mother's words echoed in her ears.

"Mokie, you know I don't approve of things like that. What would make you do something so insipid? Your father is going to be so disappointed."

The guy pulled out of her so that she could respond. A long string of saliva drooped out of her mouth as she caught her breath. Her heaving was interpreted as remorseful sobbing on the other end of the phone, but her mother still awaited a reply.

"Mom, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I just wanted to do something crazy. I can always take out the plug and the hole will fill up." She was throwing nonsense at the wall, hoping something she said would strike a chord with her mother and yield a sympathetic response.

The erect cock returned to the back of her throat, her hair tautly braided with the boy's fingers, pulling her deep.

"Honey...I just don't know what to say. Your father and I raised you better than that. Perhaps I should come pay you a vi-" Jason hung up the phone.

With her facing turning red at the lack of oxygen, Mokie's eyes strained open as wide as they can go at the thought of hanging up on her mother. In her entire life, she had never once hung up on her mom. As her mom had said, she had been raised better. Jason was digging her hole deeper and deeper.

"She won't be bothering us again," Jason declared, turning off the phone.

The three winners resumed their tripod attack on her holes, and she could do nothing about it. Her straight jacket still tightly wound around her midsection, immobilizing her hands. The dildo in her pussy and the dick in her asshole mimicked pistons inside her: one in, one out, one in, one out, for what seemed like forever.

The guy in her mouth kept drawing out of her to extract more drool and saliva, which he cupped in his hands and smeared on her face. Soon, her cheeks and mouth were a slippery, sticky surface, a mix of her own saliva, his pre-cum and both of their sweat. She was an absolute mess.

He looked down through her mask and demanded, "Open your eyes and look at me." She did, but it was hard for him to verify it. So he gripped her mask behind her head and yanked it off.

"Mmmmmpppppppppppphhh!!! Mmm, mmm," she pleaded around the cock in her mouth, begging for anonymity.

"Look me in the eyes, slut!"

She obeyed, fully humiliated and in the complete absence of hope. Her beautiful, catlike eyes met his sinister, dark ones. This was all he needed.

"Oh shit!" he screamed. "I'm gonna cum!"

He pulled out of her throat and started stroking onto her face. Gob after gob of the sticky, salty substance stained her face. What landed above her cheeks pooled there, but what landed on her cheeks and lips slid down the slick saliva lacquer he had established and dripped onto her breasts.

As the crowd erupted at his performance and accuracy, the guy behind her dug his nails into her thighs and balled out inside of her, shooting his load up her ass.

The girl below her twisted her pierced nipples as she bucked up against her, getting herself off on the leather strap that held the dildo to her pussy.

Mokie could just stay still and take the abuse. The pain in her nipples was so tame compared to her mental anguish that it did not even cause her to scream. What bothered her is that she was growing accustomed to the physical anguish.

After all three had withdrawn, Jason and Leonard carried her over to Alonzo's padded table.

"Where to you want the tat, Brandi?" asked Alonzo.

Brandi pushed Mokie's straight jacket-bound torso over the table and identified a slim patch of skin above her garter belt and below the jacket.

"Nice choice," said Alonzo. "The tramp stamp. A classic. What do you want it to say?"

"I think we need to identify her as what she truly is. It should read W-H-O-R-E."

Again, the room rejoiced in her subjection as Mokie pleaded with Brandi.

"Please, no! Not that, and not there!" she cried. "Brandi, this isn't funny. This is my life you are fucking with!"

"Baby, I'm doing you a favor. Now you will attract a type of guy that can treat you the way you need to be treated."

"But this isn't me! This is what Jason has done to me! Please, Brandi! I will do anything!"

"All I want you to do for me is to shut the hell up," Brandi said, bringing forth a ball gag and slipping it passed her lips and under her teeth. She tied it tight, perhaps too tight, behind her head. Mokie's cheeks were pinched tight as the leather strap squeezed closer around her head, and the ball gag pressed roughly against her teeth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!!" Mokie let out, unwilling to relent for the pleasure of these sick bastards.

All she could do now was hope that the tattoo would be low enough on her back that she could hide it with a bikini, but when she felt where the needle first struck her, she gave up that hope, too. Alonzo was working directly across the thinnest part of her waist, about level with her belly button.

Mokie wept uncontrollably as the tattoo was branded onto her back. It wasn't the sting of the needle that brought her to tears, but her consideration of future prospects.

In her mind, Jason had led her down this path that would fuck her up forever. What decent man would ever want to marry her now, with these tattoos and piercings? The piercings, she hoped, she could simply remove at some point and the holes would fill up. But the tattoos? They would have to be lasered off, and even then a thin veil of the original writing would still mark her skin.

So not only would her parents be horrified, they would probably disown her. And the likeliness that she would ever convince a good man to be with her was slim at best. What would she do?

And, although it did not rank high on her list of concerns, what would this mean for her sexually? Would she ever be able to garner true, orgasmic pleasure through straight, missionary, consensual sex again? Or would she only be able to get herself off under these brutal circumstances? The most humiliating part of this week was not the tattoos or the piercings or the constant humiliation, but that she had allowed her pussy to take charge of her and fuck a guy in a closet at school because she 'needed it.'

And she had cum several times with Brandi, a couple times with Jason and Jen...what if her body had betrayed her and she really did prefer this type of submissive, debasing sexual activity?

As these horrific thoughts swirled through her mind, silent tears streamed out of her eyes. They slid over the dried cum on her nose and eyelids and dripped into the filthy mélange of discharge on her cheeks.

Alonzo flipped off the gun and stood back. "All done," he said.

The crowd circled around her and admired his work, Mokie leaving her head hung low to avoid any further eye contact.

Jason removed the gag and held a glass of water beneath her face. She accepted it, stunned by any act of kindness at this point. She forced herself up and drank it all without pause. In a matter of seconds, she drifted into unconsciousness.

.....

The next morning, Mokie was jolted awake to the sound of her cell phone ringing on her bedside stand. She was in a fog, a result of the lingering affects of the drug that Jason put in the water. She did not need to look at the phone to know it was her mother.

"Hello?" she said drearily.

"Mokie, it's your mother. I am downstairs. Would you please buzz me in? I have been ringing for the last five minutes."

"What? You are here? What time is it?" Mokie pivoted her head, trying to find a clock through her dazed state.

"It is just after six in the morning. I was worried about you and couldn't sleep. Please buzz me up."

"OK, mom, one second," said Mokie.

She forced her torso up so she was sitting in bed. Only now did she realize some changes that had been made from the day before. The ring in her lip was missing, and as she traced her finger over the area she identified the hole where it once resided.

She jumped out of bed and rushed to her dresser to inspect herself. As she did, she felt her bare feet land on the plush carpet, noticing that her heels had been unlocked and removed. Propped against her mirror was an envelope with her name written in Jenn's handwriting.

She opened it and dumped out its contents. Several pictures from the last couple days spilled onto the dresser. Mokie picked them up in her trembling hand and examined them.

One was of her, smiling, squatting down on the butt plug in the doorway to her bathroom. She cringed, remembering Jenn snapping the picture after she ordered her to smile.

Another was from Wednesday night, as she walked down the street naked at 3am, before Jenn and Jason stuffed her into the trunk his car.

The third was of her the previous day, tied up in her straight jacket, riding a girl with a strap-on. Two strangers had their dicks in her ass and mouth, and from out of view a hand held a phone to her face. Mokie vividly recalled the entire scene as it rushed back to her through her drug-induced haze. She knew it was Jason holding the phone out, but he could not be seen.

In fact, in each of the pictures, only Mokie and strangers existed. No Jason. No Jenn. No Leonard or Alonzo. There was nothing incriminating to show the police, if she chose to go to get them involved.

Along with the pictures was a note: "No one needs to know. All of your accessories are in my room for safekeeping. You are free of them until your cousin leaves."

Looking into the mirror, Mokie noticed that the collar, too, had been removed. She stood in only a loose pair of boxers and a t-shirt, her standard bedtime attire. She assumed that Jenn dressed her after she had been drugged.

Then, the excruciating recollection of her tattoos invaded her mind. Slowly, she raised the front of her shirt.

"Oh my God!" she shouted, seeing the SLUT tattoo just above her pussy. She turned around to inspect her back.