Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,079 Followers

"Noooooo!" she screamed to no one in particular as she saw the WHORE tat on her back.

"Moke? Are you OK in there?" Mokie froze in her tracks. It was Panda. She knew it.

"Panda? How did you get in here?" she asked through the closed door.

"Your roommate, Jenn, let me in. What a nice girl!" said Panda. "I just didn't want to wake you, so I was hanging out in the kitchen until you go up. Your intercom has been buzzing like crazy."

"Uhhhhh....." Mokie started, not knowing how to finish. "OK, one sec, Panda."

Her mom started calling again, adding to her anxiety, and sweat started gushing down her face. She picked up the phone as she rummaged through her jewelry box.

"Hi, mom, just a second," she answered.

"Honey, just let me up. You can finish getting ready once I am inside."

Mokie found a wide, tight-fitting bracelet and clasped it around her wrist with the J&J tattoo, blocking it from sight. "It's OK, mom. I am ready."

She hung up and checked herself in the mirror one last time before greeting her cousin. Half of her wanted to reveal everything to her mother, to give up the whole arrangement and admit that she needed to take another semester of school.

The other half of her, however, thought it best to keep quiet and act out the rest of Jason's demented vision, whatever that was. She did not want to dump any of what had happened this week on her mother. She could imagine her mom crying non-stop for days at the thoughts of everything she had been through. She decided it would be best for her mom to never find out that she had the words "Slut" and "Whore" tattooed on her body.

Not knowing which half of her mind she would obey, she stepped out of her room and rushed by Panda to answer the buzz and let her mom in the building.

"Panda!" she screamed in manufactured elation as she turned and hugged her cousin hello.

.....

Dear Readers,

Thank you for all the positive feedback and high ratings thus far. This concludes part one of this series. If you have any requests for where this story goes from here, please comment or send me a message.

Thank you,

Abob1

abob1
abob1
1,079 Followers