All Comments on 'Fulfillment 08'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeabout 12 years ago
Hands down, the sexiest chapter of the entire series.

Loved the contrast between the shy, innocent loving of the young couple and the raging passion of the mated wolves in estrus. Plus the gentle campaign of the older alpha breaking down the barriers of the defensive female warrior.

The interspersed scenes keep the story taut and energetic. Great chapter, KemMyst.

pleasureseeker5pleasureseeker5about 12 years ago
Have to agree with Gimlet

I enjoyed the different depictions of lovemaking, especially between Nathan and Joanna. Both he and Calvin are handling things well with their prospective mates. It's lovely--and sexy!--to see their patience and tenderness.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Thanks

I want to thank you for writing this story. It is so good. I love Lyssa and Emmitt. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
one of your best....

thank you!

*****

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
I Agree

With the previous 2 comments. Having followed this story from the beginning starting with "Animal Lover", I have watched you grow as an author. But girl I never saw this chapter coming. The complexity of all of the couples, each so different from one another. You have managed to give each couple their own identity. And it's more than just that. You haven't just written about the couples but have included their families as well. I just can't express how enjoyable this chapter was. I can't wait to see what happens next. As always you have left me w/questions that only the next chapter will start to reveal.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
your story is getting more

and more interesting by the chapter i am glad to see Emmett and Lyssia starting to work thing out i can not wait for Joanna and Nathan mate

this has been one of my favorite serious since the first chapter of Animal lover

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Lovely

It is interesting that Joana is also experiencing trauma after her kidnapping. Maybe the wolves need to pay more attention. At least Lyssa and Jo have devoted males to help them through it. I think Lyssa will finally feel fully adapted once she conceives. And it is lovely to see Calvin slowly wooing Sabrina and that she's starting to respond!

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Please!!!!!!

Don't let that wolf at their door be yet another complication for Lyssa and Em I couldn't take any more drama with her enough is enough let them find peace.

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
BTW

Thank you for finally separating the different scenes with a ~~~ it makes all the difference.

Still find it hard to believe that Jo is so clueless after being raised in the pack where everyone is so open about sex, yet she seems to know absolutely nothing about it.

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015about 12 years ago
So Happy to have more to read

The story continues and I love it. I look forward to the next installment. I realize this one was just posted but You are just that good

Thank You so Much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"An aesthetic. He'd bet anything that her room was bare and empty."

Aesthetic means artistic. The word you really wanted was ascetic, meaning satisfied with very little.

kellarae1kellarae1over 9 years ago
Hymen in question

This is a great story! I just wondered if werewolf hymens are different than humans. A human female's hymen is located further down the vagina than what you have described. Nathan should be able to stick a finger so far into her without coming into contact with her hymen. Sorry this just really bothers me for some reason> LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@kellarea1

Actually, pictures of a human female's hymen show that it is located at just the opening of the vagina. Why do people think it is otherwise? Often, w/an active lifestyle of sports the hymen is easily breached. Also, it is VERY pliable. It stretches. So, when the vagina is first penetrated the hymen pulls and does not feel 'uncomfortable' until farther along the vaginal canal, not just at the very entrance.

Also, since werewolves are mythical creatures, an author can choose to place the hymen at any location. However, this author has chosen to place the hymen in the realistic location where human hymens are correctly located. If you think about it, having the hymen located farther inside the vagina makes no biological sense. It is a protective barrier to keep dirt and debris from lodging inside. Once the menses start, the vagina is cleaned on a regularly lunar cycle thus dislodging anything that does not belong.

Google pictures of the hymen, or check you biology text book from college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@kellarae1

Ack. Sorry for misspelling your name.

lonewolfalphalonewolfalphaabout 8 years ago
ok i see now

i get uhy she was being so moody twords everyone but i still think that if she would have tried harder that she could have beat the douche

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You don't go down on someone after eating something with that much hot sauce in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous