Fulfillment 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He crawls up her body, smiles down at her and takes her lower lip in his teeth. The head of his cock is the only other point of contact, on her thigh. [My rules. Tonight you will submit to me while I reacquaint myself with your treasures.]

Lyssa shudders at the thought. What would he do? How would he touch her? And how long would it be before he brought her the release her body now craved?

She growls, then moans as he slides his hand down her belly and cups her womanhood. He growls back. [Mine.]

Her chest heaves as she looks up at his eyes, filled with love and pent-up desire, and bobs her head.

And, so, it begins. His hands stroking, over her body, over her curves, paying as much attention to her face and belly as to her breasts and newly-shaven mound.

---

Randall arrives with Paul, who exits the car and holds the door open for Joanna. "Give Paul the keys, Jo. He'll take care of the car."

"OK," she hands the keys over. "But what are you...?"

Randall starts the car in the direction of the Severn compound, asking "Is he at the hospital?"

"Um, yeah, they were taking him there."

"How bad is it?"

"I don't know. He hit a car." Her voice rises, she's ready to cry.

"Joanna. Why don't you call whomever called you and get an update." Randall's voice is calm, rational.

She lets out a little squeak, swallowing down her grief and fear as she looks at her phone for Kendra's number.

Flashing lights bring her attention back to something outside the car. A tow truck holds a Cadillac with a tire wedged in the wheel well. The remains of a black motorcycle lay on the tail end of the tow truck bed. Pink petals are strewn down the side of the road. Joanna lets out a little shriek. "That's his bike!"

"Call, Jo. Find out how he is."

Joanna hunts for the number in her phone and hits the button to dial with shaky fingers.

---

Since Emmett had only tied one of her ankles he had flipped her onto her stomach and caressed the back of her body.

And, while she loved the feeling of her mate's large, warm, rough hands on her body, she positively ached for a more intimate caress. She whimpers as he begins to kiss his way down her spine. [Patience, mate.]

She groans. There was no way he was going to give her what she wanted until he was ready. he covers her back in kisses, nipping at select points at her shoulder, ass, earlobe. And she focuses on his touch, his scent, the feeling of bedcovers under her, the coolness from the moisture his lips leave. She feels the tightness of her nipples, in her core, the wetness flowing from her, leaving a damp spot on the bed, washing over her clit.

After an eternity, he flips her back over and starts pressing kisses on the front of her body.

She whimpers every time he gets close to her sensitive areas but he doesn't touch them. He's got her gasping with need when he finally, finally, simply kisses her nipple. She nearly jumps out of her skin at the intensity of the feeling and she shrieks.

Emmett stops and looks at her, wearing a smug, self-satisfied look.

Panting, she watches and growls as his tongue leaves his lips and approaches her left breast.

---

Randall continues driving as Joanna makes the call. Voicemail.

"Kendra, where are you? Call me."

Randall glances at his daughter, knees bouncing, clutching the phone, staring out the window.

"Jo. Jo?" She turns to look at her father and a tear runs down her face. "They won't be able to call if they're at the hospital." Joanna sniffles. "The wreck didn't look too bad." She opens her mouth. "If the car had hit him broadside or pinned him against something I would be more worried."

"But he could still be..."

"Really hurt. Yes, Joanna, I know." He puts a hand on her leg briefly. "Think good thoughts and don't break the phone."

Joanna looks down, she's starting to crack the case. As she starts to put it down, it rings. She snatches it up and hits the button. "Kendra? How is he?... Nathan? Oh, thank Selene. Are you OK? Where are you? What happened?" She stops firing questions as Randall again touches her leg. [Breathe, Jo.] She chews on her index finger as she listens. "Oh. Oh, good. Well, I guess. So, you're gonna be OK? ... Oh. OK. I'll be there soon. ... No, I wanna... Dad's driving. ... OK. See you soon."

The Wyeth Alpha looks at his daughter for explanation. "They're taking him home. He's got a broken collarbone and a little concussion. But he's OK, Dad. He's gonna be OK."

"I'm glad to hear it. Now, would you like me to wait for you or do you intend to stay?"

She chews on her lip. Her father was asking if she wanted to stay overnight with a male, alone. "Um. I guess he'll only have one good arm for a while, so, I could stay and help him."

"Alright, then. I'll have Paul bring your car once it's fixed."

"Thanks."

---

Contact. Finally.

He had dropped his head to lave her nipple and was now sucking on it.

She arches and moans, but it wasn't enough. She wanted, needed him inside of her. Now.

She snarls and rips the bindings at her wrists and comes up, bloodying his nose in the process. "Ow! Lys.."

She grows claws and takes out the binding on her ankle then pushes him to the floor, straddling his waist. She leans down to sniff, then lick, his neck.

Shocked, he looks up at his mate. Zero to sixty in an instant. She's vaulted straight into estrus. Her voice is gravel. "Fuck me."

"Bend over the bed."

She rises quickly, pulling him up as she did so. She whirls, pressing her head into the bedcovers. He takes a brief look. Sleek chestnut fur on her body, ass pointed up at him, the soft, wet petals of her womanhood exposed by her stance.

She wanted no foreplay; she only wanted to be filled. He plunges into her inviting depths with a groan as she growls.

---

Randall pulls into the Severn compound and slows. "Which way, Jo?"

"Oh, um, over there. That's his."

There are no lights on in the house as they pull up. "I don't think he's here."

"Maybe his parents'?"

A car pulls up behind them. "That's him!"

"OK, Jo. Good night."

She turns back, already halfway out the door, and stretches back to give him a peck on the cheek. "I love you, Daddy."

"You, too, my girl."

Joanna shuts the door and runs for Nathan, who's gotten out of a car driven by Kyle. Upon seeing the sling, she checks herself and approaches him more slowly.

Randall looks in the rear view mirror as Nathan wraps his good arm around his daughter and puts his cheek against the top of her head.

Kyle slaps Nathan on the back and says, "C'mon, mate," as he walks away. [Take it easy, stud.]

Joanna looks at Kyle's mate. "Thank you, Kendra."

Nathan stands there, holding her. His voice is quiet. "Sorry, Jo."

"You're alright. It's alright."

"C'mon. Let's go inside," He steers her up to his place and she glances back once, watching her father leave. Nathan follows her look. "Your father drove you, huh? That was a good idea." As he ushers her inside, she says, "Actually, I was driving my car but I ran over something."

"I guess I should teach you how to change a tire."

"I can change a tire, dummy. I had two flats."

They sit on the couch and he groans a bit before putting his arm around her. "I saw the bike."

"Yeah. I really liked it." He sighs. "I'm thinking it's probably totalled."

"What happened?"

"Car pulled out in front of me, didn't have time to stop."

"Seriously?"

With his good arm, he pulls her closer and sticks his nose in her hair. "MMmm." She nudges him. "I needed to see how mad you were."

Joanna chuckles. "Dummy. Decided to wreck your bike and see if I'd come running?"

He now kisses the side of her head. "Oh, Jo. They all thought I was nuts. Everyone kept asking where you were. When I didn't have a good answer, they started in on me, all of them. My brothers groaned and shook their heads. Kendra told me, in no uncertain terms, that I was an idiot and needed to ask you over."

She looks up at him. "Idiot?"

He smiles down. "OK, that's not the word she used."

Joanna tries to hold back a smile. "What did she call you?"

He closes his eyes and sighs. "Fucking damn fool male."

Jo bursts into a laughing fit. When she finally calms down, she asks, "So, you texted me?"

"Mom found me in the corner after that and talked to me. She told me what I should do." Another sigh. "So, I got on my bike, got some roses, and headed for Wyeth."

"Pink ones, huh?"

"There was a red one in there, too." He pulls her close to him again. "I was so scared you were really mad at me."

"I was."

"I couldn't stand it, Jo, I had to come see you. I love you, Jo."

She sucks in a breath. What was she supposed to say to that? Did she love him? She cared about him, sure, tonight showed that.

"I'm glad you're here, Jo. Thank you."

She snuggles closer to him. "You scared me tonight."

---

Thank Selene for werewolf stamina. This was one of the times when it was really needed. Females were more or less insatiable during their heats but the body would periodically assert its need for food, drink, and rest.

She was asleep. His maddening, complicated, beautiful mate. And the cabin smelled strongly of sex.

He moves her dark hair away from her face and kisses her, before succumbing to sleep himself.

Lyssa wakes him, a couple of hours later, stroking him to full hardness.

"Ah, mate, you're awake."

He groans. "Yes, Lys. I'm awake. Shall we continue?"

She straddles him and leans down, sniffing his neck. "You smell good."

He picks her up and slides her onto his stiffened length. As he takes her nipple into his mouth, she throws her head back, her hands beside his head. [And how do I feel, sweetheart?]

She slides up once, then down on him again. She looks down on him, dark eyes slitted. "Yesss." hisses out between her teeth. Her nipple is caught briefly between his teeth as she pushes upright. And she gasps at the sensation as she puts her hands on his chest and he puts his hands on her hips.

Deep. Fast. Hard. Sex at this time was not about gentleness, it was about procreation.

Emmett watches the tattoo on her left breast bounce with their movements. After they were mated, she had gotten a grey wolf standing on a rock tattooed there. His eyes flick briefly to her right breast, which shows bite marks from another wolf, then travel down her body, to the left side of the small patch of dark pubic hair he'd left last night. A small red heart, that he could cover with his thumb, sat there. This tattoo she had had when he met her. For blood, she had said, for family, since she had lost hers in her teens. And, lastly, she said, it was where she would start her own family.

All thoughts left his mind as she stiffens above him, her vaginal muscles gripping him tightly and pulsing around him. His knot was again lodged inside her and he feels his balls tighten up as they prepared to deliver their load. Her howl was shortly followed by his and, as she falls forward onto his chest, another howl comes from just outside the cabin, echoing into the valleys.

As they lay and recover from their fifth tie, Emmett listens intently for the sound of the wolf outside. They were in its territory, certainly, but wolves were generally too wary to approach an occupied cabin. It was either extremely hungry or he smelled Lyssa. A growl leaves his throat at the thought. Lyssa's head moves slightly, but she was asleep on his chest in the predawn.

He falls asleep with his arms around his mate, feeling their combined juices run over his balls and drip down onto the sheets.

---

She had gone into his cupboards and fixed him a meal of sausage and onions in sandwich rolls. He needed protein and some fat to help him heal. His mother called before bringing over a meatloaf for them to eat and instructed Joanna on how to reheat it.

Joanna had then helped Nathan undress and prepare for bed. He was right-handed and had broken his right collarbone as he pitched over the car. He growled at his dependence and she had blushed as she helped him remove his pants.

He had insisted she join him in the bed even though he would be uncomfortable that night.

Joanna did not sleep well either, as he kept waking and moving and making pained noises.

She had asked him about pain medication but he didn't want to use it with her around. In some ways werewolves reacted similarly to humans to many drugs. However, some of them reacted badly to drugs. Nathan had also said it wasn't that bad.

He woke to the sun streaming into his bedroom and Joanna snuggled up to his good side. She was awake, just looking at him. "Like what you see?"

She blushes, uncomfortable with anything even hinting at sex. And, while he appreciated her innocence and their discovery of her body's responses, he couldn't wait to see true passion flare in her eyes when she looked at him. He licks his lips.

She makes a non-committal noise but her hand was flexed and she was tracing little figures with her fingers in his chest hair. His voice gets husky. "A little lower, love."

She looks down. They'd kicked most of the covers off but there was still a light blanket over them. There was a tenting below his waist. She hesitates slightly then moves her hand a bit lower and runs it over the top of his abs. His breath catches and she freezes. "Did I hurt..?"

"No. Don't stop."

She looks at him then back down. Her hands begins moving over his muscled abdomen. Each stroke brings her a bit lower and her hand disappears underneath the blanket. His head is lain back and his eyes are closed.

She reaches the waist band of his briefs and stops there, stroking repeatedly across his belly. His voice now holds a hint of pleading. "Please."

Joanna takes a breath and moves her hand a little lower, brushing against the top of his penis. He releases a shuddering breath.

She was unsure but that breath made her feel ... proud, she supposed, that she could make him feel that way. So, she reaches a bit lower, and strokes his hardened shaft.

He pushes his pelvis upwards and groans, "Joooo."

She stops, cupping his erection. He pants, opens his eyes, and looks at her. "Shorts?"

She looks a little confused. "Oh, you want them off?"

Nathan nods.

She exhales and pulls down the bedcovers. Sitting near his waist, she puts her fingers in the waistband of his briefs and begins pulling them down.

He feels tension in the head of his cock, "Wait." He sticks a finger in the waistband and pulls it over the head. "OK." As he lifts his hips, she slides the underwear off and down his legs.

She looks up at him, holding his underwear. His arm is in a sling but he is naked in front of her. Strong legs, arms, covered lightly in his brown hair. Scars, probably from fighting. His eyes, blue, looking at her with, what?, lust? His face framed in his short brown hair. Down his body, a line of that brown hair leads from his belly button to his...

He watches her look him over. This was the first time he was completely naked in front of her. Well, except for when they had run as wolves. She was currently staring at his cock and was still holding his underwear.

Softly, breaking the spell, he says, "Touch it."

She comes back up to sit beside him and, realizing she's still got the underwear, drops it.

It looks like others she's seen, rising out of a nest of curly brown hair. A large vein runs up the bottom and it bounces lightly with his heartbeat. His foreskin was a pinky brownish color and the eye was peeking out, a drop of liquid glistening at the end. She reaches out and touches him. She's surprised, "It's soft."

Nathan smiles. "Not the compliment most males would enjoy hearing."

Joanna pulls her hand away and blushes again. "I just meant..."

"It's OK, Jo. I know what you meant." Even light teasing had her worried.

She ducks her head, embarrassed.. She then cocks her head, examining it a little more closely, and inhales. The head interests her and she traces her fingertip around his foreskin, then pushes at it, a little. "It does retract."

She looks up at him. "Does it hurt?"

He smiles. "No. Go ahead."

She takes his foreskin and pulls it back from the glans, getting some precum on her fingers.

She brings them closer to her face and he groans as her tongue pokes out wetly from her mouth and she tastes it.

Joanna looks up at the groan, a questioning look on her face.

"That was so sexy."

Her? Sexy? She almost chuckles in embarrassment.

He grabs her with his good hand and hauls her up to him, kissing her. [Yes, Jo, you are sexy.]

She gasps when the kiss ends and lays against his chest. Her hand strays down towards his penis. "So, we should probably do something for you."

He strokes her arm. "I'd really appreciate it."

Joanna creeps back down his body. "OK. I'll try it. But I've never done this before."

Nathan holds his breath as her light brown hair shields his view of what she's doing. He moans as her warm mouth envelops the head of his cock. Her hand wraps around his base.

She inhales and sinks down on him. Coming up, she sinks deeper on the second attempt, gagging a little. He's about to give advice when he finds her hand is now wrapped around him, as a stopping point.

He clenches his hands as she bobs up and down on him. The warmth of her mouth surrounding him, resisting, as best he can, the urge to thrust up into it. He starts gasping. [Suck.. a little ... and ... pump your hand.]

She concentrates on trying to do all that at once. Suck constantly? Off and on? Try not to gag. And her hand? Oh, teeth. What should she do with her tongue?

Something must be working because his knot was growing.

His hand wraps into her hair and he pushes her head onto him. After a moment of tenseness, she forces herself to relax, trusting him not to hurt her.

He moves her head a little faster. She hears his heart hammer, his panting breaths. A little faster. [Now. Suck hard.]

She tries, like she's trying to pull him inside out, and is startled when something gushes into her mouth.

Joanna pulls away and spits as the rest of his semen spurts out onto his belly.

She looks up at him. "Oh. sorry."

His chest heaves and he blinks. He clears his throat. "Hmm. Come up here with me." as he strokes her hair. "C'mon."

She allows herself to be pulled up to his side again. He's sweaty and gobs of semen are gooeyly resting on his belly. He kisses her on the lips. "Thank you." And he hugs her against him.

She lays there, watching his face, listening to his heartbeat slow and is surprised when he falls asleep.

Weird.

While he would have dearly loved to have her in the shower with him, Nathan decides to try washing up alone. He hadn't actually gotten her completely naked yet and wanted to avoid the temptation of her naked and glistening in front of him.

His shoulder is feeling a bit better, a bit looser.

The smell of eggs and frying ham greets him as he pulls on sweatpants and puts the sling back on.

A knock at the door has him striding out into the living space.

Nathan opens the door to his Alpha and one of their healers. "Uncle Aaron, Alpha."

"Good morning, Nathan. We've come to see how you're doing."

"Yes, sir."

Alpha Severn glances toward the kitchen. "I'd also like to speak to your guest, briefly."

"Sir?"

Aaron arches a dark eyebrow at his youngest nephew. "Jo? Turn off the food and come out here, please."

She peeks around the corner. "I'm not dressed."

"It's OK, Jo. My Alpha wishes to speak to you."

She walks out in one of his t-shirts, which stops about mid-thigh. Aaron Severn puts out his hands in greeting and she takes them. "Alpha Severn." She looks directly at his chest. The daughter of an Alpha, she knew better than to look him in the eye. That would be a challenge.