Fulfillment 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

He pulls her close enough to get her scent well then tips her chin up. "Ah, child, you very much resemble your mother in her youth. But I see your father in you, also."

"Thank you, Alpha Severn."

He looks over at Nathan, who's standing by rather nervously. "Have you been taking care of my pack member for me?"

She flushes a bit and squeaks out, "Yes, sir."

"Thank you for that. Healer?"

The man, who has been patiently standing in the doorway, steps forward. "Shall we see how badly my nephew's managed to mess up his shoulder?"

The healer, another relatively large male with burning brown eyes, almost black hair, and a ruddy complexion, points out a chair. "Sit."

Nathan sits, obediently. The healer, with amazing gentleness, pulls Nathan's arm from the sling and begins manipulating it, asking questions about the pain type and level. He then palpates the bruising, as well as the broken bone, drawing a grunt from Nathan.

Next come questions with regard to the head trauma. The healer then turns to Joanna. "Ms. Wyeth, have you noted anything unusual in his behavior? Any speech problems?"

"No, sir."

He gives her a startled look. Neither Alpha nor Beta, he was rarely, if ever, addressed as sir.

The healer turns to his Alpha. "The head wound is not troubling and he is healing well."

"Thank you, healer."

"Alright, then, young man, I'll leave you to rest and recover. You have sufficient food stores?"

"Mom's sending over food."

"We'll find out about the bike."

"I'd like to get it fixed, if we can."

"We'll see, Nathan. Alpha daughter." The two men take their leave as Joanna heads back to the kitchen.

The day continues in such manner. Family and friends come to check on Nathan and check out Joanna.

Lyssa and Emmett continue their marathon of sex, occasionally eating lightly, or tending the body's other needs. As darkness returns, the wolf is again heard outside the door.

Nathan finishes giving Joanna a tour of the Severn compound and brings her back to his house where they watch a movie and retire. Nathan is feeling better, though not completely healed.

Joanna's Mini sits outside and her mother had thought to send spare clothing.

Friday

Emmett is again servicing his mate as dawn turns the sky to a blue peachy color. And, as she grunts to his thrusts, he growls possessively when he catches a glimpse of fur at one of the windows. They were on the couch where she was kneeling over him, licking his neck, as he helped her up and down.

---

Joanna wakes again in Nathan's bed, snuggled up next to him.

She's woken before him again, after all he was still healing, and was looking at him again.

He'd lost the sling during the night. It wasn't one of the larger bones so it would heal quickly. He was a little upset that he'd only be allowed desk duty for a couple of weeks because of it.

She was cradled in his arm and felt so good, right there, right now, with him. She'd been so panicked when she'd found out he'd been hurt.

She kisses his chest lightly and whispers, "I love you."

An enormous smile breaks over his face and he turns to look into her face. "Say it again."

"Really?"

"I just wanna be sure I heard it."

She exhales and hides her face. He brings her chin up and kisses her. She closes her eyes, opens them, and looks into a bemused and expectant face. "I love you, Nathan."

He squeezes her tightly. "And I love you, Joanna Wyeth." He grins at her.

"What's so funny?"

"Not funny, Jo. I'm happy. I don't think I've ever been so happy."

Pounding at the door means his brother Kyle has come for a visit. [Go away, brother.]

A chuckle comes through the send. [Enjoy.]

"Not gonna let him in?"

"Not now. I just wanna hang out with you a bit longer."

It's another hour before Kyle and Kendra return, with Nathan's parents.

Nathan and Joanna have washed up and dressed.

Juliet embraces Joanna who looks at Nathan with a question on her face, mouthing 'What?' Kyle slaps Nathan on the back and his father shakes his hand, clasping his arm.

Juliet pushes Joanna's hair away. With no bite mark on that side, she looks at the other.

"Mom. We're not mated."

She steps back. "I'm sorry. Kyle said you were."

"And how would Kyle know?"

Kendra smacks her mate. "What did he say?"

"Ow. OK, he didn't say it, exactly, but I figured that was what was going on when he said 'Not now.'"

Jonathon Severn shakes his head and looks at his youngest. "Hungry?"

"Yup."

"Alright, then. How 'bout we go to Platters for brunch?"

The wolves drive to a local restaurant and feast.

On the way back, with Joanna driving, Nathan apologizes for the misunderstanding.

"They really want you mated, don't they?"

"Curse of the youngest."

"And having all your brothers already mated."

"Yeah."

"So, what did you send to Kyle?"

"Just told him to go away. We were having such a nice morning I didn't want it interrupted."

"And he thought that meant we were getting mated?" She sounds a bit irritated. Kyle was good at misunderstanding things.

Nathan reaches over the gearshift. "Sorry, Jo. They just wanna see me mated and any little thing makes them think it's happened. Please don't let it spook you." He takes a breath. "You shouldn't get mated until you're ready."

Joanna doesn't answer. She grips the steering wheel and stares straight ahead. He watches, hears her swallow.

Nathan figures she's mad and it takes him a few seconds to realize she's sniffling. "Jo, he says quietly, "why don't you pull over?"

Without answering, she pulls off to the side of the road. His brother slows and Nathan waves him on. "What's wrong? Did I say something? Did Kyle or Kendra..?"

It takes him a second to catch what she's saying. "...to mate me by force. One of them said something about training. I could have been..."

"It's OK, Jo. You're alright. I can't imagine... I don't know how horrible it was for you but you're out. You escaped." He strokes her hair. "The nightmare's over." She looks at him, eyes glistening. "Turn the car off and come over here."

She does, climbing over the console and settling into his lap. He enfolds her in his arms. "It's a bad dream, Jo. And it's over. And I hope I make you happy."

---

Calvin had come over to spend time with Stephanie again.

They've done some sparring and gone for a run. He continues to attempt conversation with her but it's like pulling teeth. So he talks, about Sabine, about Michael, about the pack.

Stephanie grunts replies now and again and actually answers some questions. She doesn't venture much of anything herself, but he learns a bit more about her and she's not trying to get away from him.

Calvin spends the afternoon with her and was happy she was getting more comfortable around him

He reaches over at one point and strokes her hand. She pulls away slightly and gives him a dirty look. But, at least, she hadn't gotten up and fled.

"What do you like to snack on?"

"I don't snack."

"Not at all? No cookies, cake, anything?"

She shakes her head.

An aesthetic. He'd bet anything that her room was bare and empty. She certainly didn't wear anything but muted colors, browns. A green or blue blouse would do so much for her eyes.

What had she been before her ordeal?

"I have to get back and help our Alpha female with her duties. Would you walk me to my car?"

She looks at him. He had been examining her, but it wasn't the look she associated with a male's sexual predation. It seemed almost wistful.

"Yes."

She rises, fluidly, obviously well in tune with her body, and turns to walk him to the garage.

While the front hall and front doorway are large and wide, the stairwell to the garage was relatively narrow. Only the smaller members of the pack could walk two abreast. This was designed to create a chokepoint in case of an attack from the lower level.

His hand brushes hers a couple of times as they descend.

Just as they stop in front of his car, he asks, "I would like to kiss you goodbye. Will you allow me?"

She looks at him, her green eyes measuring. She must have been comfortable with what she found. "Alright."

He takes her hands and steps closer. She watches his lips approach hers and braces herself.

He'd asked and she was allowing it. What had gotten into her?

The kiss is soft, light, and she could feel the power simmering in his muscles.

He steps back and exhales, his breath lightly brushing her face. "Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow." He releases her hands and climbs into the car.

She turns back to the stairs as he exits and finds Paul, standing shock still, mouth open.

---

It had taken Nathan a while to calm Joanna, although he wasn't really sure what was wrong, why she was upset. She was here, saved, and untouched. The Alpha, MIchael Ross, was mated now. She should have nothing to fear.

She drove them back to the Severn compound and his house.

As they walk inside she says, "I should call home."

"Uh, sure." It was strange, she'd really never given him anything but her undivided attention. He's surprised as he was feeling a bit jealous of whoever she intended on talking to. She curls up on his couch and he tries to make himself scarce in his own house.

Nathan catches snatches of her side of the conversation. It sounded like she was talking to her mother. She talks about him, there was something about school, and the last thing he heard was something about the Beta and his mate. Joanna had grown very close to the Beta female. Of course, their recent kidnapping had likely cemented their relationship.

He'd changed the sheets and started the laundry. He was emptying a drawer in his dresser when she came in to find him.

"How's your shoulder?"

"Good. feels a lot better. How're things at home?"

"OK. What're you doing?"

"Cleaning out a drawer for you."

Joanna squeaks, "What?"

"Just making a place for you to keep a couple of things when you stay over."

"Oh. OK."

He finishes up and turns to look at her. Scared and uncertain. He was trying not to move too quickly but he continues to underestimate how incredibly naive she was.

"Do you need to do some laundry?"

She looks into his earnest face and bursts into laughter. It ends quickly. "Sorry, just sounds so funny coming out of a male's mouth." He looks back, mouth quirking up to one side. "Yeah, I probably should."

"OK. We'll start when we get back. I should go check in with the healer once I get the dryer started."

They walk, hand-in-hand, over to the main building.

---

Emmett has chopped up some sausage and cheese into large chunks and has downed about half a gallon of milk.

He looks across the room to Lyssa, who's currently curled up in front of the fire, naked, snoozing.

They are finishing the second day of her heat and their fifth day away. They were supposed to be returning to the den but they couldn't leave while she was in estrus, unless he tied her down in the back seat. And, still, she'd scream or howl the whole way.

He should call Randall but there was no cellphone coverage here.

He didn't dare leave her alone long enough to find a spot. She'd follow him, or worse.

As he contemplates his options, she twists, groans, and stretches. Her naked body is bathed in flickering firelight. Lyssa's hair was brightly lit by the declining rays of the sun, highlighting the bits of red in her hair. Her eyes fairly shine with lust.

Lyssa gathers her limbs under her with a lupine grace. Her head comes up, eyes fixed on her mate, and her nostrils flare as she scents him.

She stalks him across the room.

Emmett pulls the food in front of him and watches her eyes flick to the food, then him. She licks her lips.

"Food, first, mate. Then we can return to making pups."

She looks into his eyes and reaches out, snagging a piece of cheese and placing it in her mouth.

---

Back at Nathan's house, he strips off the shirt he's wearing. "No more sling. I'm glad to be rid of it."

"So, when do you go back to work?" Joanna asks as she stares at his lightly haired chest, his dark rosy nipples standing out against his tanned skin.

"I don't go back 'til Monday, and then they'll have me on desk duty for a few weeks." He sounds annoyed.

Fascinated, half-listening, she reaches forward to touch his skin.

He catches her hands. "Hungry?"

She nods. "OK, let's make some dinner."

They cook up a sausage-filled marinara sauce and a mess of pasta.

A large platter of pasta is placed on the table with bread, drinks, and a block of parmesan cheese.

Nathan piles her plate and grates some cheese on top then sits, facing her. "Dig in."

Joanna takes a forkful and puts it in her mouth. A slight inhale and she starts coughing.

Nathan looks concerned as she coughs, finally catching her breath and grabbing for the pop. Sucking it down, the burning is worse. He hands her a piece of bread. "Here. Eat this."

She looks at him with disbelief. "Really."

As she chews on the bread, she asks, "How much hot sauce did you put in there?"

"Not that much. Is it really too hot for you?"

She gingerly takes a smaller bite. "Don't inhale."

She chews, swallows, without the coughing. "OK, it's pretty hot, but I can eat it."

"You sure?"

She nods and starts eating.

"I'd kinda like to see the news." He flips on the television and changes the channel a couple of times. He pays particular attention to the local news and criminal activity.

The finish the meal and take the dishes to the sink.

As their hands touch he turns and catches her around the waist, nuzzling her neck. His voice is thick. "It's time for dessert."

Her arms are around his waist as well. "What's for dessert?"

Nathan holds her away slightly and looks down her body. "You."

The heat rises to her face as he grabs her shoulders and brings her into a passionate kiss. She's panting when the kiss breaks.

He takes her hand and leads her to the bed.

She's surprised when he falls to his knees but he looks up at her with a hunger in his eyes. His hands circle around her back, at her waist, and he pulls her pelvis to him, resting his cheek against her belly.

After a minute, his hand goes to the button on her jeans and he pulls the zipper down.

Nathan puts his nose against her bare skin and inhales, then starts to pull her pants down.

Not knowing what to do with them, she puts her hands on his head, feeling the softness of his hair.

Her pants are around her ankles and she steps out of them.

He looks at her panties, the pale blue cotton she had put on this morning.

And she thinks she would need to start wearing something with lace or something.

Nathan kisses her belly, then sticks his nose in her crotch and inhales, groaning. His thumbs are rubbing her hipbones. "Oh, Selene."

He slithers the panties off and there she was, her essence, naked before him. He was finally going to taste her.

Nathan rubs his nose in her short curly fur and pulls her right leg over his shoulder.

Joanna can hardly believe it. She was standing on one leg, cuz he had hooked the other one over his shoulder, and Nathan had his nose in her crotch, as if she were the best thing he had ever smelled. As if that part of her was the best thing he had ever smelled.

She was shivering, with his face down there, because she wasn't sure what to expect.

His lips are soft as he kisses just inside her hipbones. His hands are warm as he holds her hips where he wants them. She feels his breath down there, hears his heartbeat.

He sits back on his heels and tilts her hips a bit more.

And, then, it happens. She feels his wet tongue sweep over her lips. About the time she feels coolness, he does it again. And again.

And then his tongue snakes between her lips, to where she feels herself getting wet. It was... interesting. Different. Not what she expected.

He was licking her, but she had seen females writhing and moaning. Maybe something was wrong with her.

Then, she feels his tongue probe against her opening, her membrane, her hymen. Then, he finds her clitty.

Ah. Oh. That feels good.

Then she starts to lose herself in the feelings.

She tastes good. And she was seeping enough to satisfy him.

He would have liked to have shoved his tongue inside her, but her hymen prevented that. He could break it, with a finger or his tongue, but he wanted to wait. To have her so high she'd barely notice the pain of it.

He was still exploring her innocence, slowly showing her what pleasure he could bring her, what her body could do.

And, so, he flicks his tongue over her clit, occasionally sweeping up the juices her body was producing. But mostly focused on showing her pleasure.

She starts making noises and clutching his hair.

Marvelous. He flicks her little bud with his tongue, sweeps up her juices, and feels the flush of her passion. Better still, she was open to him and accepting of what he was doing.

He continues, thoroughly enjoying himself, and her taste.

Under his thumbs her could feel her muscles start to tense up and he briefly hopes she wouldn't fight it this time.

Closer, closer. She's moaning and digging fingers into his scalp.

One last sweep of her delicious juice and he sucks her clit into his mouth and flicks it with his tongue.

She breaks, giving a little shriek. And her legs buckle.

His hands shift quickly and he guides her toward the bed, where she bounces once, gasping. "Oh. Wow."

She looks down her body at him and reaches for him.

He grins, wolfishly, as he rises. "Scootch up, love."

She climbs further up the bed and he climbs up beside her, after throwing the blanket over her bare legs. He cuddles up beside her and kisses her cheek. "That was yummy."

She turns to him and he just smiles at her.

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers