All Comments on 'Fun Algarve Break Ch. 02'

by Rupert Harris

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why keep the guy so

stupid and wimpy.

Or is this an autobiography of a weak wimpy excuse for a man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WE AS MEN WOULD LIKE MEN STORIES

IF YOU ARE A WIMP KEEP TO YOURSELF AND WRITING TOO.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
OOOOH PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE

Real men don't approve of their wifes cheating, even impotent, shrunken dicked "men".

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 19 years ago
Shut the fuck up

You guys don't know what you are talking about. If you don't like stories of wives cheating and their husbands enjoying hearing or seeing, then stay out of this category. This is hot stuff if you like it and I do!

Good job Rupert.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Larry.....

go fuck YOURSELF! I'll read what I want and comment the way I want. Who the hell are you to tell people what to read.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
This story could get very interesting

I think the husband should get a little bit angry with the wife. When one half of a couple is fucking around and the other half doesn't know about it, it's called cheating not swinging. I would think he would be hurt by her not trusting him and not talking to him about swinging.

Hopefully you won't use that tired, over-used scenario where he finds them all fucking and then he joins them and everything is all right with the world. That is about the dumbest thing to read in introduction to swinging stories.

Also, if he justs lets all this continue to happen, without him getting told the truth, then he is just a wimp like the other posters have called him. Have a strong husband figure, not a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
IS SHE CHEATING

I hope she does fuck at least one the guys and then comes home to her waiting husband. As she slowly and teasingly slides her dripping pussy down his cock she tells him she has been a very naughty wife, he then tells her how fantastic it feels to be sliding into her cheating wet pussy .She tells him if he likes it so much , she will do it again tomorrow night .

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Jeez, another relative of www or bonnietaylor

This plot is so shallow it makes the current administration's health plan look good. Yea, right - they both are piles of dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun becoming a cuck and getting sloppy seconds?

It is definitely perverted to think it is fun to get sloppy seconds. And how is it fun that your once loving wife is now a whore? Bet you’ll have fun at the health department getting those weekly STD shots. What a pathetic loser to let his wife and mother of his kids become such a tramp. Fun, yeah like getting Covid 19.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore gives it up to cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous