All Comments on 'Fun for Don and Kathy Pt. 02'

by 938ab

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ClitNinjaClitNinjaalmost 9 years ago
Again, I was mesmerized, aroused, seduced ...and given another euphoric orgasm!!!

Wow, this is hot...

I enjoyed this story, but not as much as part 1. I am not into pain as a control mechanism, even in a fantasy. I understand the cuckold concept and that physical pain can be a big part of control.

However, it is not my choice. I think I could role play cuckold fantasy. But, I believe I could do it without the pain. I would willingly yield to the mental, emotional and sexual control of the lady ...even physical control, restraints, etc. Again, not my choice.

As in the first story, I do enjoy the clothing aspect, edging, teasing, garters, stockings, lingerie, pussy, the man seed "shower" on her cunt ...and the eating his delicious, luscious salty creme off Kathy's wet clitoris and pussy. I especially liked her oral orgasm when he cleaned her up.

Don's recall of his encounter with Dave and sharing their cocks added to my intense stroking and pleasure.

My Texas Literotica cyberspace bi-MWM friend has described "snow balling" experiences on more then one occasion... past and present. Wow, what a succulent sexual feast... Makes me hungry ...and thirsty.

I am surprised at the high number score rating on this story ...and no comments. I first discovered this story when searching the tag list, using bisexual. Any story with a 4.2 gets my attention. 4.5 and above, I am all over it. High rating and not a single comment - hmm, puzzling...

Often, I will read the comments first as part of my Literotica foreplay. I love reading about intimacy, passion, real life experiences, lust from both male and female perspectives. In the last 2 years or so, male comments really light my fire.

So ...if you are reading my comments and want to share, as you can tell, I am a Literotica member. And I love cunts, clits, cocks and royal jewels ...nipples, foreplay ...fantasy and of course women, men and various combinations...

PS

I am aroused writing these secret, private, intimate comments ...in fact I am naked as I write stroking my shaft and caressing my pyramidal nubs ...my catalytic nipples

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When will there be another sequel published?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous