Fun for Don and Kathy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was saying this as I grunted and began to shoot my load on her. It was wonderful. I was still thinking of feeling Dave's cock in my mouth, and I was looking at Kathy's wet cunt get covered by my jets of hot, white cum.

In a few moments it was over, and again I had no desire to eat own cum. But Kathy took over. She said, "Do it now, Don. Don't think about it. Get on your knees and lick it up. Right. Now. Lick that hot cum from my pussy. It looks so good, doesn't it? My pussy covered with all that hot, white cream? Go ahead. Lick it."

I got down on my knees between Kathy's legs, where I had been so often before, and I bent forward. I held her legs apart with my hands, and as she encouraged me, I put my tongue out and began to lick her cum-covered pussy. Tentatively at first, and then with more enthusiasm as I realized again how much I enjoy eating pussy, even pussy covered with my own cum. It was all wetness, all salty, and my mouth and most of my face became covered with the sticky mess.

"That's it. That feels so good. Lick it up. Lick up all that nasty cum. Lick it off my cunt. You're such a nasty boy," Kathy said. She began to shudder in her first orgasm. "Oh, yes! Lick that nasty cum up. You're making me cum," she moaned. She pushed my head back as she came, and she moaned as her orgasm shook her. After it passed she said, "Go ahead, Don. Lick up the rest. Lick up all of your cum. Get every drop. Do you like that? Do you like eating your cum?"

I had started out reluctantly, but I had to admit that I did like the taste of my own cum, especially mixed with Kathy's juices. I liked being on my knees, licking Kathy's pussy, licking up all the cum. I liked doing what she told me. I liked sucking cock and I liked eating pussy. Servicing Kathy like this turned her on so much, and it was wonderful that she enjoyed helping me fulfill my base desires, that she encouraged me and made it possible to fulfill my fantasies.

I grunted contentedly as I continued to bury my face in Kathy's very wet pussy, enjoying the smell and taste of our mixed juices.

Kathy began to cum again as I was finishing, this time less violently. I kissed the insides of her thighs as her orgasm passed, and then I stood up. My cock was flaccid again, but Kathy was satisfied, and so was I.

Kathy smiled at me, and looked at my cock. She said, "Look, Don. There's one last drop of cum on the tip of your cock. I think you should get that."

I lifted my limp dick with my right hand, squeezed it a little, and there was one drop of semen about to drip from the tip. I rubbed my left middle finger along the tip of my cock, smearing the stickiness onto it. I put it in my mouth and slowly sucked it off.

Kathy smiled. "You're such a cum slut," she said. And she was right. I couldn't wait to eat cum again. And the next time, I wanted to suck it directly from a spurting cock.

"When can I suck Dave's cock again?" I asked, looking at the ground. I was ashamed to be asking, but also excited.

"Soon," she said, "Very soon."

12