All Comments on 'Fun in South Africa'

by Newstart

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nicely done!

Quality writing with plenty of heat. I look forward to much more about Rob and Nancy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Poor Rob....

...I suppose that it's his curse ... only has a 7" dick. I guess that also means that every other man in the world will have a larger one by several inches so he can satisfy Rob's wife where Rob cannot. I don't know about anyone else, but don't you tire of "the other man" always having a bigger package to offer? It becomes so trite and so meaningless, after you've read the multitude of stories that believe it is of utmost importance, that it almost provokes laughter. How about a little creativity in that department ... that is, unless you suffer from penile envy. Then it's a given that you must vent your frustrations through exaggerated prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This seems unfair, unequal

In the first one she was cheating with Jen before she brought him in. Here, her focus is he should watch. So she gets to have fun but he gets nothing the first night.

Then she denies him anal before they go back to the couple. And she gives it away to the other guy in a session where she gets most of the attention. He, on the other hand, spends most of time on the woman and gets a quick fuck.

Now the wife wants separate time away with her.

We also get her thoughts about how wonderful it is and how much she wants to do everything but he is limited to unemotional responses, either yes or echoing whatever she says she wants. "Do you want to watch him with me?" "I want to watch him with you." It has the feel that she is getting everything she wants and he is settling for what he can get. She seems to be paying lip service to how this is going to make everything wonderful for them, but it feels like it is just making it wonderful for her.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 18 years ago
Yeah, Poor Rob anonymous

It's funniest in stories where the woman seems to be taken by a guy's looks and finds herself involved and all the emotion and fears and danger is expressed. And, suddenly, at the end, she mentions her husband's little dick. It's almost like the authors think it is a mandatory mantra, like, "God bless America," at the end of every political speech.

There is another amusing "requirement" in many stories. The husband is sharing and he notices the other guy is a inch longer, but he is thicker, or vice versa. It's like the authors think that in that kind of story an essential element is that penis displacement volume must be equal.

MacDukeMacDukeabout 18 years ago
Very Erotic Tale

Very well written and erotic. The detail and buildup were very well done. But why do male writers always tell this story from the woman's head? How much more interesting and unique to tell from the man's emotional perspective. This is more subtely done than most, but we are still left with a clueless cuckold and a selfish cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
almost A 5 +

until the lesbian theme took hold. Why do authors write such great theme stories only to get off track and ruin the story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

South Africa where animals habe.more morals than the human garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewstart@Newstart
Male, unmarried, old enough to know what’s fun and young enough to do it. Interested in creative writing and role playing. Like most people i'm here to have some erotic fun. Many wild oats sown when I was younger but these days thinking about sex can be as much fun as doing it...