All Comments on 'Fun in the Bath House'

by bisex508

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Encore

Fuck! That's made a mess! Loved it. Especially Andy taking two cocks in his mouth and then the two guys cumming on his face. Great twist ending. Write some more. I like the idea of him falling for them and becoming an utter cumslut maybe risking more and more to taste their cum whenever and wherever he is.

willowview43willowview43about 7 years ago
Hot story

Loved this - and the surprise at the end was a nice twist. Can't wait for the next part. Wonder if the son will join in?

parker3522parker3522about 7 years ago
Hot Story, Good Writer!

Well written, smooth build up, having two young guys interested in an older man is tremendously arousing!

A very nice twist at the end, with a lot to the imagination.

Please do continue this story.

I've added you to my favorite author.

(I do write gay stories also, check them out)

William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
Great First Story

Well worth continuing as promised .

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
Great

I got nothing to add, I agree with the comments before mine. They said it all.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Interesting.

This was a pretty well written story. The story line was good and a good plot twist at the end.

PG564EPG564Eover 6 years ago
My favorite fantasy is. . .

to have two young hung studs to fuck my mouth and ass repeatedly. Your story turned me on and my cock was so hard I thought it might burst. Amazing story that could only be written by a guy who sucks it with total lust.

More!

splat13splat13over 6 years ago

Awesome first story. Really like your writing. Leaves me so hard.

gayswallowergayswallowerover 6 years ago
I love it

I have lots of gay sex, even with 2 beautiful men. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Great story. I wish I had had the chance to go to a bath house. Looking forward to part 2.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Good plot line. Reminds me when I was in my 20’s and use to go to the bathhouses. I happened to also like the older daddies. Only difference is that I was a total bottom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous