All Comments on 'Fun in the Bath House'

by bisex508

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Good plot line. Reminds me when I was in my 20’s and use to go to the bathhouses. I happened to also like the older daddies. Only difference is that I was a total bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Great story. I wish I had had the chance to go to a bath house. Looking forward to part 2.

gayswallowergayswallowerover 6 years ago
I love it

I have lots of gay sex, even with 2 beautiful men. Yummy.

splat13splat13over 6 years ago

Awesome first story. Really like your writing. Leaves me so hard.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 7 years ago
My favorite fantasy is. . .

to have two young hung studs to fuck my mouth and ass repeatedly. Your story turned me on and my cock was so hard I thought it might burst. Amazing story that could only be written by a guy who sucks it with total lust.

More!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Interesting.

This was a pretty well written story. The story line was good and a good plot twist at the end.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
Great

I got nothing to add, I agree with the comments before mine. They said it all.

William smythWilliam smythabout 7 years ago
Great First Story

Well worth continuing as promised .

parker3522parker3522about 7 years ago
Hot Story, Good Writer!

Well written, smooth build up, having two young guys interested in an older man is tremendously arousing!

A very nice twist at the end, with a lot to the imagination.

Please do continue this story.

I've added you to my favorite author.

(I do write gay stories also, check them out)

willowview43willowview43about 7 years ago
Hot story

Loved this - and the surprise at the end was a nice twist. Can't wait for the next part. Wonder if the son will join in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Encore

Fuck! That's made a mess! Loved it. Especially Andy taking two cocks in his mouth and then the two guys cumming on his face. Great twist ending. Write some more. I like the idea of him falling for them and becoming an utter cumslut maybe risking more and more to taste their cum whenever and wherever he is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous