All Comments on 'Fun on Rooftop'

by Priapus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
much appreciated

especially if you were to write a follow-up :)

NaughtyFleurNaughtyFleurabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

Now this is a story I can believe and can really relate to.

I wish there was more - so much more. Please continue this lovely story. F xxx

hornyoldfarthornyoldfartalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

When do we get the follow-up story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

My finger felt a bit of skin and realizing my little sister was still a virgin I pulled away from her hymen. I found her G-spot as she started to whimper, breathing heavily as I continued using my finger on her magic place.

""

Lol! Well either the author doesnt know where the hymen is, doesnt know where the g-spot is, or both! You sure cant get to the g-spot without getting past the hymen, lol.

""

A few more bites and a little harder twisting sent her into another impressive orgasm.

""

Where do they find these girls? Lol. Cumming from having their nipples played with, i should take out an ad!

""

"Since you didn't penetrate her I'll keep quite, won't tell Dad and won't confront your sister. I want your solemn promise, you‘ll never stick that thing in her puss or her ass." Pointing to my limp dick as she spoke.

""

Woah! Im not making a silly promise like that mom, sis is hot! Besides, you dont have to keep quiet about anything anyway, were both over eighteen, ya know, so the worst thing that could happen is we move out because you two get pissy about it! Hell, women running around naked in front of me and you think Im not thinking about fucking them all the time? Lemme tell you, watch yourself bending over in front of me young lady! ;)

Well a good story lead up, but no second chapter showing. Guess ill see if its named something different...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous