All Comments on 'Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 01'

by partmyk

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel Please

More please. Please make a next chapter, make it longer and let there be some group sex action with Casey committing incest with her own brother as it seems Casey has a crush on her brother and with Caitlyn showing her tits to Andy, it would be really hot for Andy to eventually end up fucking all four girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

We need more intimacy between caitlyn and andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 2?

Yes, please we need a chapter two.

pimptasticlypimptasticlyabout 7 years ago
One of my favorite themes

I love stories about women secretly watching men masturbate. Very hot. Please continue the story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Every brother should enjoy this type of day.

Such a lucky boy to be around such sexy fit girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story but...

Great story but is it in the wrong category? No incest and nothing taboo here. A dude gets to mess around with his step sisters friends.....

partmykpartmykabout 7 years agoAuthor

I agree that it shouldn't be in this category. I originally put it in voyeurism, but I guess the admins moved it? I'm not sure how it got moved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I liked the story. I really don't care what category it's in. I liked the story! Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Hope you keep writing it, and keep the tension going.

partmykpartmykalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it and think you might be interested in an edited, print copy of my stories, please check out my kickstarter! Just search for “Knock Your Socks Off” and don’t worry, I will continue to publish my all my future writings here first.

JCBRONXJCBRONXabout 5 years ago
Floating dock

Similar experience in high school. My cousins, Joanne and Melissa and my best friend Robert had my folks house at the Jersey shore. There was a moored floating dock about 30 ft from the bulkhead of the private lagoon, 7 houses altogether. Amazingly the early stretch bathing suits would stretch and return to their original shape maybe a half dozen times when exposed to salt water. After that, they pretty much retained the shape of whatever was available to take shape to. Just use your imagination and you get the drift. Imagine the loneliness when my dad had to work the following 4 days of week number 2. Great story.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 3 years ago

This is another great story ... I'm looking forward to reading all of your stuff! I love the innocence you capture, and the pace you right with. It's so much fun to share masturbation between two people ... Always a great appetizer! I'm looking forward to the promised 'return show'!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous