All Comments on 'Fun with Photos Ch. 06'

by yarnspinnerr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage

Easiest 1* ever, this was pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Basic repressed homosexual fantasy

Wants another man in his bed.

Question about plot construction: considering that this story is a sex fantasy, do we really need the characters in the story to relate their fantasies? What’s next? The characters in the characters’ fantasies tell us their fantasies? It’s a rabbit hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep up the good work

Don’t listen to those chumps. This is a great story. All 6 chapters have been well written. I can’t wait for chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hot story but what married guy would want to share his wife with people he knows or for that matter anyone. Where I grew up a guy wouldn’t even date his friends girlfriend after they broke up . If a girl was a slut many would go with her just to fuck her , use her for whatever they could convince her to do . This guy was head over heels for a neighborhood girl who was very hot and fun and could be one of the guys . Perfect in every way except she was a down right pig fucking lots of guys . By the time they turned 26 she was settling down and started dating him . A year and a half later they were getting married. He had ten guys in the bridal party and eight of them had fucked his wife at some point. The jokes at his bachelor party , rehearsal dinner and wedding behind his back of course were who fucked her ass all had her swallow , which guy would dick slap her face and make her beg to get fucked , who had videos and pics, two got her to rim there ass holes and one got her on a weekend trip to pick up a black guy and they dped her. He did about a month later at a big get together got all the guys alone and made an open ended threat to attack anyone if he heard they were talking shit about his wife. He said the past is the past , it’s no secret to him but now they are married and he loves her very much and feels that it’s abuse toward him and she feels humiliated by the talk . He said how there is a few guys in this room who’s wife’s he fucked but he would never say anything to embarrass the girl and has respect for his friends and expects the same in return. One time a few years later at s get together he slapped one really hard and out loud said way don’t you ask your wife who’s dick was the first to fuck her ass over and over again. He walked away apologize to the guys wife and said he can’t take them bad mouthing his wife anymore and that that was the first time he ever said anything about when they use to hook up when they were younger. NEVER LET YOUR WIFE FUCK ANYONE ONCE DHES YOURS .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Looking forward to reading chapter 7, Don't keep us waiting too long.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 6 years agoAuthor
So glad anonymous readers don't like it

This chapter is basically a setup for a future chapter. And I am relieved that the anonymous readers who commented don't like it. They don't have to read any of my other work. I Don't write for them anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

This is a very hot story so far but the couple are venturing into dangerous territory, especially with a friend.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Who

Who do you write for yarn? Anonymous readers make up more than 75% of the readership. Your aim is low.

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 5 years ago
Anonymous

Anonymous seems to have trouble making up his mind, but an obvious homophobe criticizing a fantasy about a common heterosexual fantasy, on a site devoted to fantasies of ALL kinds, just comes across as comedy. Keep up the good work.

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 2 years ago

Unlike what someone who probably could have written his own story in the time it took to write that comment says, the best place for a couple to start looking for a partner to bring in is someone you know and trust as opposed to trolling for strangers.

Sure, there can be complications. But that's where trust and communication come in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryarnspinnerr@yarnspinnerr
428 Followers
I have stories to tell but finding the time to tell them is the hard part. I've been a lit reader for a few years now and would jump from one story to another without voting, or commenting thinking it wasn't important. Now that I have a few stories on here of my own (w/more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES