All Comments on 'Fun with Tourists'

by Patrick7

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story.

Love forced impregnation fantasies, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Are the women really that dumb?

Never heard of the morning after pill or an abortion. With nobody to like in this mess of a story is was simply no fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AWESOME!

Keep writing - Great Stuff!

sweetvix92sweetvix92over 8 years ago
Gotta! !!

Holy shit!

I've dreamed of forced impregnation .

I'm so wet. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick

I get that this is fantasy. But drugging and raping anyone is never sexy. It is a sick power trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

People who are saying this is sick suck. He was very clear in the description of the story what it was going to be about. If you don't want to read about two girls getting drugged and creampied then just steer clear.

I actually really liked this story. Forced impregnation is pretty hot to me. Please keep writing, I'm a fan :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep writing.

Your work is great. It's a little ruff around the edges probably could use an editor to make sure it flows but overall your stories are fun and enjoyable to read as erotic fiction. I to agree with the previous poster the people who say this sick just get over it. Nobody makes you read it and there is an audience who enjoy reading stuff like this.

doorknob22doorknob22over 8 years ago
Awesome!

Love this theme! Keep writing!

cowbullscowbullsover 7 years ago

I loved it and those that are bitching should shut up. I gave the story a 4 because the sex part was a little rushed and I also think he would have spent more time on their bodies. Also, if he had done this before as implied, he would have brought some lube and taken one or both of their asses.

kelprimekelprimealmost 7 years ago
Review...

It felt rushed. This could have been much better simply by slowing the pace during certain moments and giving more detail.

A decent story. 3 star for length and missed opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn

I used my vibrator and came so hard while reading this. I agree with some comments I’d love if you wrote a longer one with more detail but this was great too

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You

Great! Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much detail missing! If this story was about three times as long I'm sure it would have been five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I know it's just a story but that's just sick, getting ppl pregnant is one thing but writing that u didn't care that's just plain wrong story or not.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Rape is rape. This same thing happened to my daughter when she was attending college in KY. I found through my sister about what happened. I finally goty daughter to give me the guy's name. I tracked him down, drugged him the same way he drugged my daughter. I then took him back to his apartment, put on latex gloves, tied him down, cleaned his genitals with alcohol, took a sterile scalpel, tied off his scrotum and removed it. Put blood clot in the injury, put a typed note on his chest and left. Half an hour later I stopped a cabbie, gave him the guy's name and address along with an explanation and $100 and told him to call 911. Justice served.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous